Pack Meeting

_Jax_

When we arrived back at the pack house, I went up to the bedroom and Jayce went to pick up the babies from a few pack women who were watching them.

I flopped down on my back onto the bed.

I turned my head and inhaled the scent from the pillow, the corners of my lips tugged into a smile.

"The little monsters have arrived!" Jayce said in a weird voice as he walked in.

"How are my babies doing?" I said in a childlike voice as I stood up.

Both Landon and Sam gave me big smiles.

I gently grabbed Sam from Jayce's hold.

"Hi princess!" I said and kissed her forehead.

Jayce laid a blanket on the carpet and we set the twins down on the bellies with some toys.

I wrapped my arms around Jayce and looked up. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips quickly.

I smiled when we pulled back before glancing at the twins.

"Jayce, look! Landon sat up by himself." I said excitedly before sitting on the ground next to the little boy.

"Baby boy, I'm so proud." I said and tickled his sides. Sam grunted, angry that her brother is getting more attention.

"Don't worry princess, I'm proud of you too. You will be sitting up in no time." Jayce said in a baby voice and put her in his lap.

"It's hard to believe how big they are getting, 5 months." I said as Landon reached out for me and I scooped him up into my lap.

"You're going to be saying the same thing for many years to come." Jayce said and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I wish they would stay this size. Soon they will be able to talk back." I joked and we both chuckled.

"Hey boys, come and get some dinner." April said as she poked her head in the door.

We both got up and and carried the twins downstairs. We let the pack get their food first before getting some.

As everyone was eating, someone approached Jayce.

"Alpha, may I speak to you?" The young boy asked, he must have been around 16-17, he was surprisingly muscle for how young he looked. Jayce nodded and handed Landon to me. I had one twin on each leg and would alternate feeding them their baby food.

I grabbed Sam's spoon and gave her a small bite of her food before repeating it with Landon and his spoon.

After everyone was done eating, Jayce was still upstairs. I put the twins in a little play pen that was set up in the living room before helping clean up from dinner.

I grabbed Jayce's partially eaten food and put it in the microwave.

I constantly checked on the twins while helping out.

Jayce came down the stairs as Omega wolves and other pack members were filing out of the kitchen.

I turned on the microwave to heat up the food before pulling it out and handing it to him.

"After we put the twins down for bed, I need to talk to you in my office so none of the pack can hear." He said quietly to me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, worry building up inside.

He just nodded with a slight shrug and continued eating.

I went into the living room and picked up both of the twins.