War Beginning

_Jayce_

"Jayce!" My Beta Will yelled as he burst through the door. I sprang to my feet.

"You need to get outside." He said slightly out of breathe before turning around and running out.

I bolted down the stairs behind Will and outside.

I saw Jax standing in front of someone.

Other than that, everyone was hiding inside except for warriors, they were standing close by.

"State your business." Jax commanded. He doesn't have an Alpha tone but he was still pretty powerful.

"Just here to check up on the twins, I don't want my future kids to be in the wrong hands." The man said in a sinister voice.

"You will not lay a hand on my children!" Jax yelled and stepped closer to the man as I came up and stood next to my mate.

"Watch me." The man said with a wink.

"I'd like to see you try, I will rip your throat out if you come anywhere near my children or my pack." I growled loudly.

'Have the alli packs get here sooner.' I demanded to Will through our mind link, who was standing behind me.

'Start getting children and women to the safe place, keep the twins safe.' I mind linked to my parents.

I signaled behind my back for the warriors to approach.

"I love how you think that you warriors will be able to take my army." The man said with a cackle.

I smirked.

The man signaled for his men to approach. Out of seemingly nowhere, about 400 wolves appeared at the tree line.

I felt Jax step a little closer to me.

"Is you stupid mate scared?" The guy mocked.

I growled loudly and stepped in front of Jax, I was on the verge of shifting but I knew that not everyone in the pack house was safe yet. If I shifted they would charge.

I could faintly hear our alli packs gaining ground and advancing into our territory.

They man grinned maliciously before shifting quickly. I kept Jax behind me and got into a fighting stance.

'Is everybody in the safe place?!' I yelled through the mind link to pops.

'Everybody you ordered not to fight.' He answered.

'Good, now keep the twins safe. When the battle begins, come and get Jax. No matter how much he struggles get him to the safe place.' I ordered to both Pops and Will.

They both agreed.

The leader advanced slowly in Wolf form.

I growled viciously and the warriors came even closer.

The alli packs burst out and joined our side. We now easily outnumbered the Blood Moon Pack and rogues, that is, until they call for more.

I quickly glanced at Jax.

"I love you." I said as Pops and Will grabbed him and drug him inside. He struggled and nearly broke their hold.

Once he was safely inside, I turn back and shift into my large Black wolf.

I snarled and the leader lunged.

_Jax_

As I was being pulled into the pack house, I struggled against Will and Cole's hold, I couldn't just leave Jayce.