Room Decorating

_Jax_

I was still pissed and shaken up about what happened at my mom's house.

When Jayce and I returned home, we alyed the twins down for a nap and I went and sat on the bed, my head in my hands.

"Are you alright, love?" Jayce asked.
I just sighed.

He came and sat next to me and put his arms around my body.

I leaned farther into him.
My phone started to go off.

I'M SO SORRY! I TRIED TO GET HIM TO LEAVEN AS SOON AS HE SHOWED UP!__Devin

I set my phone back down, not wanting to talk to anybody but Jayce at this moment.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, I shrugged.

"I just can't stand that guy after everything he did." I mumbled.

"What did he do?" Jayce asked quietly.

I sighed shortly.

"He was the first serious relationship I ever had. We started dating our senior year and actually were still together after graduation. When I showed up to his grad party, I had showed up early to help set up but when I went into his backyard, he was hugging this girl and kissed her neck. When he looked around and saw me, he tried to convince me that I meant more to him than she did. Later, he also tried to bring up having a threesome with her and I. I got up and tried to leave but he wouldn't let me, I pushed him off of me and went to my car. Before I could pull away, he was hitting the passenger window and yelling at me, telling me that she was a much better screw than I ever was, our relationship sucked because I didn't put out when he wanted, I didn't care about him enough. I drove away but he still found ways to worm himself into my life and make sure I knew that I was a horrible person." I told, tears lined my eyes but I refused to let them fall as my lips trembled slightly.

"It's okay, baby. You are the best person I've ever met. He never deserved you, don't let him get to you. But I will promise you this, the next time I see him, I will kill him." Jayce said determined.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"I will do anything just for you." He whispered back and kissed the top of my head.

"I already feel better just because I have you." I said and looked up, meeting his eyes.

Jayce smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

"Good." He stated shortly.

I wrapped my arms around him as he pressed himself further into me.

We had to pull back when someone knocked on the door.

Jayce growled lowly.

"Every time." He groaned.

I got up and opened the bedroom door.

"Can you guys help us move some stuf?" Aiden asked.

"Of course." I said with a smile.

Jayce whined from the bed.

I shot him a look.
"Do you want to actually go further next time?" I asked and he stood up quickly.

"That's what I thought." I said with a smirk and Aiden laughed at us.

I had to pull Jayce with me as we went downstairs to Taylor's old room.

"The actual muscle is here." I announced as we entered.

Taylor laughed a little as she was making a pile of her remaining clothing.

Cole groaned a little as he picked a medium sized box up.