Table for Two? (TokyoRev vari...

By -BRENNYy

L/n Y/n, hot headed and tough, she's been given the nickname "Demon" by the kids around her neighborhood. How... More

๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ
๐’œ๐“ƒโ„Šโ„ฏ๐“(1)
๐’Ÿโ„ฏ๐“‚โ„ด๐“ƒ(2)
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“(3)
๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“…โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ(4)
โ„’๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(5)
๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š(6)
โ„ฌโ„ดโ„ด๐“€๐“ˆ(7)
๐’ฎ๐“Œโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“‰๐“ˆ(8)
โ„’โ„ฏ๐“‰๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(9)
๐’ฎ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€(10)
๐’ฒ๐’ฝโ„ด โ„‹โ„ฏ โ„๐“ˆ(11)
๐’ป๐“โ„ด๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ(12)
๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“Œโ„ด๐“‡๐“€๐“ˆ(13)
๐’ซ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“ƒโ„ฏ(15)
โ„ฌ๐’พ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ (16)
๐’ข๐“Š๐’พ๐“๐“‰ (17)

๐’ป๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ(14)

1.7K 106 12
By -BRENNYy

____________________________________

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

Waking up and heading to the kicthen, I saw mom sitting at the table looking dazed. Her finger grazes over her lips. "Mom are you okay, your not sick again are you?" She looks over to me coming out of her daze. "Y-yes, i'm okay." She said smiling face a little red.

I quirked an eyebrow at her then also sat down at the table. "How was your time yesterday with Shima sensei?" I asked while looking at my plate of food and beginning to dig in. I didn't get a reply back. I looked up at her confused at the lack of response.

Her face was fully red. "are you sure you're not sick mom?" I said a little worried.

"No No No! Of course not it just its-." she starts fanning herself with both her hands. "isn't it a little hot?" she finished.

I looked at the AC controller on the wall. "it's 63 degrees." I said looking back at her. Mom starts laughing nervously as starts eating her breakfast.

____________________________________

I walked into the classroom and took my seat. Yumi and Baji had not shown up yet since I'd usually show up earlier. I looked over at Mr. Shima who seemed to be in the same state mom was in the morning. He was also dazed and staring into space.

Once class started he still would be staring into place. He'd also often graze his lips with his fingers like how mom did. "Shima sensei looks sick again."Yumi said. I nodded. 'Something happened yesterday.' I thought.

Once lunch came, I went to follow Mr. Shima to the teacher lounge. I told Yumi I had something to do and I didn't really have to tell Baji anything since he was snoring his way to dreamland.

As I slowly followed Mr. Shima from behind, he would stumble from side to side like some kind of drunk. He also almost ran into the closed door of the teacher lounge if I hadn't called out to him.

"Y/N-Chan? Are you here to see Mushroom again." He asked. "I uh, guess?" I replied. He smiled and opened the door and I stepped in. He went to fill up mushroom's food bowl. 'It's surprising how the school actually allowed him to have mushroom here.'

Mushroom started to happily dig into his meal. "Shima sensei." He hums and turns to me. "Yes?"

"Did something happen yesterday between my mom and you. When I mentioned about it her face went really red." Mr Shima blinks. "I kept asking her about it but she also kept changing the subject, so now I'm asking you."

Mr. Shima stays still as if frozen in thought before his face slowly turned red. Mushroom seemed to look between the two of us as he continued munching. "N-nothing happened between us Y/N." He continued rambling on about yesterday. "We just went to eat at a restaurant, then went for a night drive, and I maybe. . . . Might of . . . . ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ." He said the last part very quietly I couldn't hear it.

"What?" I asked "nothing it's nothing! why am I even having this conversation with my student!"
"The student who's mom you took out on a date!" I fired back.

"It-it wasn't a date!" He said red faced. "Then why'd you two kiss?" I asked

His face grew even more red "YOU KNEW!?!" I smirked "No. but now I do." He went to the corner of the room and curled up into a ball muttering incoherent things. Mom must of told him the times I chased away guys that would try to court her.

The last one that tried woke up with a nest of fire ants in their bed. It wasn't my fault most of them were clueless and incompetent men who tried taking advantage of her like dad once did.

I sighed and patted his head "it's okay Shima sensei, I approve of you (for now.)" I said, showing him a thumbs up with my other hand. "So I won't end up waking up to a nest of fire ants in my bed?" He said. 'Yup mom definitely did tell him. That explains his reaction.' I shook my head. He sighs in relief.

"So are you two dating?" I questioned. His whole body stiffened and he held his breath. "I well. We." He turns his head and has a hand over the back of his neck. "Y-yes"

"Cool." I said while bending down to pet mushroom. Mr. Shima blinks at me not expecting that answer. "You're not mad I'm dating your mom?"

"Should I be mad? It's not like your a bad person." I said, still petting Mushrooms before looking back up at him. "Are you?"

He shook his head. "Then I have nothing to worry about." I said

Mr. Shima processed what just happened before smiling and kneeling down to also pet mushroom.

____________________________________

Baji was beside me stretching his arms and on my other side was Yumi looking between the two sheets of paper in her hand. We were all walking to get dressed for P.E.

"I can't believe he beat me again! And by one point!" Yumi said as she showed me the test papers for math.

Baji snatched his paper from her hands "quit touching my stuff." He said. Yumi crossed her arms, "you still can't spell for crap." She said sticking her tongue out at him.

"YOU LITTLE-" before he could say anything Yumi puts her arms around my neck hugging me. "Y/N-Chan~ Baji's being mean to me again." She said with a pouty face. I just laughed at their little interactions

THWACK*

A rock was thrown to the side of my head. My hand went up to the side of my head and I winced in pain. 'What the hell?!' I turned my head looking at the culprits. One of them had a rock in their hand. I looked up at them making eye contact. They flinched. "SHE SAW US!" one of them yells
"RUN, BEFORE THE DEMON DRAGS US TO HELL!"

"HEY GET BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE!" Yumi yells.

"GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE SO I CAN BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!" Baji yells along with her.

Both of them were going to chase after them but I grab ahold of their arms. "Don't waste your time on them." I said.

"But Y/N they-" Yumi stopped watch she was saying when she sat the look in my eyes. "I'll take care of it." I said smiling.

Yumi and Baji looked at eachother, sweat dropping while looking at me.

____________________________________

THWACK*

THWACK*

THWACK*

The P.E teacher blew a whistle. "You three are out!" The kids grumbled and went outside the barrier. The class was currently in a game of dodge ball, Yumi and Baji were beside me, facing off with our opponents, who were of course, the ones that threw the rock at me.

I decided the leave them in the game, saving them for last. I looked at them while beginning to crack my knuckles.

I picked up one of the dodge balls readying myself to throw it. I threw the ball towards them with everything I had. The ball narrowly missed one of the kids head and hits a tree, some bark breaking from it. "Oops, I guess I missed." I said.

One of the kids started to cry saying they were sorry, while another pissed themselves. In the end we ended up winning since the others forfeited.

The three of us walked out of school with Baji laughing. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THE KID PEED HIMSELF." he was now grabbing into his stomach

"I need to tell Mikey this!" He says. "I'll tag along with you, I have some leftover sweets I got from a bakery yesterday." I said.

I turned over to Yumi. "You wanna head over to the Sano dojo with us Yumi?" I asked. "Sorry I wish I could but I have cram school after. I do expect you to save me a slice of cake." I nodded and she bid us goodbye.

____________________________________

Baji and I walked ourselves to the Sano dojo while he helped me carry some boxes of sweets since there was quite a lot all courtesy of Ran of course. There wasn't any practice today seeing that grandpa Sano's voice wasn't raging through the neighborhood.

We knocked on the door and it opened revealing a older male that had white fluffy hair with droopy looking eyes. He stared at us and we stared back at him. He turned his head back into the house "Shinichiro, there's none kids at your front door!" He yelled out.

We heard some shuffling coming from in side and then we saw Shinichiro peaking his head out the door. "Y/N, Keisuke!" He opened the door wider. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Kei wanted to visit so I also tagged along." I held the boxes in my hands up, "I brought some sweets!" I said smiling. I hear another pair of feet running towards the door, and a shorter blonde male pokes their head out. "I heard sweets?" He said.

Mikey spots the boxes in my hands and his eyes sparkle. Shinichiro welcomed us in, while Mikey shoves Baji and I into the living room in a hurry to eat.

Once we arrived, I saw Takeomi, Benkei, Emma, and two other kids. Takeomi and Benkei were sitting on the couch, while Emma and the other two kids were building a Lego house.

Emma turned to us and she perked up. "Y/N!" She runs up to me. "Hey Emma, I brought over some sweets if you'd like some." I set the boxes on the table. "Nice to see you again Y/N." Takeomi said, leaving forward on the couch with his hands folded together.

"Takeomi." I greeted while sticking my tongue out at him. "Hey! Respect your elders." He shot back.

"Elders? So are you saying you are old?" I replied.
"Cheeky kid." The male with white hair laughs. "I think I'm beginning to like this one." He said while ruffling my hair. "My names Imaushi Wakasa. You're Y/N correct?" I nodded.

"Have some cake, brought them to share with everyone." I said. One of the kids runs up to us. "Cake??"

"Senju don't run, you'll fall." Takeomi calls out. "Sorry." She says sheepishly. The older boy follows her from behind. "I'm Akashi Senju! and that's my brother Haruchiyo!" She introduces.

"Your Takeomi's siblings?" They both nodded. I looked over at Takeomi who quoted an eye brown before I looked back at the two. "My condolences." Takeomi's friends started laughing.

Senju was short and had her hair in a bun with a clip holding her bangs to the side along with long lashes. Haruchiyo had a buzz cut who also had long lashes. Mikey was already digging into the boxes of sweets. "Mikey save some for the rest!" Shinichiro scolded.

We all grabbed a piece of cake and started to eat. Emma sat beside me enjoying her slice. She glanced to my side. "So Y/N-chan. Did you do anything special yesterday?" She asked

I thought about yesterday and I smiled. "I went to a festival and got to see fireworks." I said. "Did you go with anyone?"

I nodded "I went with a friend." I said smiling. Emma tilts her head. "So it wasn't a date, then why'd you dress up so pretty." I coughed a little. "You were there?" She nods

"Shinichiro took Mikey and I out yesterday and I spotted you from far away since you were wearing that dress I got you." She explained.

"Did you dress up to impress them???" She asked. before I can answer, Mikey takes a stab Emma's cake and eats it.

"MIKEY YOU IDIOT THAT WAS MY CAKE!" she yells. "Yours looked good." He replied.

"DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN." He looks away and shrugs. He looks down at my cake. "Can I have some." He asks

"Uh sure." I said. He brings his face closer and he opens his mouth. "Feed me."
'This scenario seems oddly familiar.' I thought. I didn't say anything and just complied with his request.

He chewed on the piece that I fed to him looking content. "Mikey! Let's see who can eat this cake the fastest." Baji calls. He nods and accepts the challenge. "I wanna join too!" Senju yells running to the two.

Emma went to get another slice of cake since Mikey stole her other piece. I looked to the side to see Haruchiyo hadn't gotten a piece. I grab a slice of cheesecake and set it down in front of him. "Have some it's really good!" I offered.

He takes a bite. "It's good." He says eyes wide. He continues eating. 'His lashes are really long.' "Y/N, Haruchiyo, come help us build this Lego set!" Baji calls out. We both walk towards do group to help them out before I went to leave a little early.

____________________________________

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (ℛ𝒾𝓃𝒹ℴ𝓊)

Rindou was walking around the streets looking for something to do. He was a little grumpy that Ran left him early in the morning yesterday to go to Shibuya without him. So the next day, Rindou decided to wake up early and head to Shibuya by himself, which explains why he's walking alone through the streets of Shibuya right now.

However the problem was whenever he went out of Roppongi, Ran was always with him to lead where they were going. Without Ran's directional skills he'd be lost. And that's what he was, lost.

'Dammit where the hell am I!' He thought. He sat down on the floor, leaning against a wall grumbling to himself.

"Are you okay do you need any help?" He looks up to see (e/c) eyes which held a worried expression. Rindou scoffed at the girl in front of him. "Go away, I didn't ask for your help!" He yells. The girl frowns at him and walks off.

Rindou mutters profanities realizing he could of asked for directions. He gets up at yells for the girl. "W-wait!" The girls turns to him and quirks an eyebrow.

"I-Im sorry for yelling at you. I'm lost and I need some directions." He says, embarrassed that he's asking help from someone he said he didn't need help from.

"Where do you need to go." The girl asked "do you uh, do you know where the Shibuya station is at? I need to get back home." The girl gave Rindou the directions and begins walking off. However knowing Rindou, he'd probably get even more lost. "Wait! Could you please take me there." He asks, even more embarrassed.

"Sure." She says, and decides to walk with him. They walked in silence for a couple of minutes till Rindou's stomach started to rumble. His face starts to get red with how loud it was. A cupcake then comes into his view, and he looks at the girl who was holding it in front of him.

"It's all that I have sorry." He accepts the cupcake, mumbling a thank you. The girl decided to help him despite being rude to her and Rindou felt a little bad for his little out burst. He just felt angry at the thought of his brother leaving him since he's all he has.

"What's your name." He asks the girl. "L/N Y/N." She replies back. Rindou hums. "Thank you for your help L/N."

Y/N was going to ask for his name but it started raining. The two ran to the nearest conscience store and sat on the benches under it. Rindou decided to go into the store and buy an umbrella. However they were sold out, so he bought some rice balls instead. He hands once to Y/N. "For the cupcake." He says.

She thanks him and they both eat in silence waiting for the rain to pass. "So what brings you here?" Y/N looked to Rindou. "You don't live in Shibuya right?" Rindou stops chewing. "I was angry at my brother."

"Why?" Y/N asked. "I guess I was scared that he'd leave me since he made a new friend. We only ever had each other to look after, and if he leaves I'll be on my own." Rindou looked down at the rain droplets falling to the floor.

"I'm sure that won't happen." Y/N said taking a bite of her rice ball. "No matter how many friends he makes, he wouldn't leave you like that. Your brothers after all." She smiled at him. Rindou looks to her, at the same time the rain stops. The rain clouds clear and the light from the sun illuminates Y/N's face.

She gets up from her seat and throws away the rice ball wrapping. "The rain stopped. Let's get you back home okay?" Rindou nodded and followed the girl.

Y/N and Rindou stopped at the station and she kept him company, waiting for his ride which eventually arrives. Before he leaves he turns to Y/N "can we." He pauses. He never really thought about wanting a friend before, he only needed his brother after all. But he thought one friend wouldn't hurt.

"Can we be friends?" Y/N smiles and nods. "So what do I have the honor of calling you by?" She asks. Rindou smiles back at him. "My name is Rindou."

"Then I guess I'll see you around Rindou." Says waving goodbye to him as he boarded the train. He waves goodbye back her.

"Goodbye Y/N." He said to himself smiling.

____________________________________

ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈  𝒮𝒸ℯ𝓃ℯ

"I'm home."

SMACK*

"OUCH WHAT THE HELL." Rindou turned around to see Ran behind him ready to smack his head again.

"WHERE'D YOU GO!" He yelled

"Shibuya. I was feeling petty you went without me yesterday so I also decided to head out alone" Rindou says.

Ran sighs flopping on the couch beside him. "I'm surprised you found your way back, knowing how garbage you sense of direction is."

Rindou sits down beside him "had someone help me." He said, while handing over a plastic bag of rice balls to him.

"Who?"

Rindou smiled. "A friend."

____________________________________
(Funfact - Rindou didn't tell Ran he was gonna go out, so Ran thought he got kidnapped.)

A/N - ahh my brain hurts ヾ(●>д<)ノ. Where I was I going with this chapter? I honestly don't know. Hoped you guys enjoyed it though lol.

Posted- 6/27/22 (unedited)
Song- Through and Through - khai Dreams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
6.7K 449 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...
69.5K 2.5K 165
Based on Tokyo Revengers manga. Most everything will be from the Female reader POV. The second book is called 'Toman's Catphrodite'.๐Ÿคฃ it is heavily...
29K 789 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...