𝒮𝓊𝓈𝓅ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃(4)

____________________________________𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋(Underlined words indicate speaking English)Ex- this is English this is Japanese

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋
(Underlined words indicate speaking English)
Ex- this is English this is Japanese

Y/N stood there breathing heavily with Baji's eyes still glued her.  Mr. Shima came running out. "What happened out here!" He kneeled down to Y/N's height with a worried expression. "H-he ripped the new uniform bought for me, and I just g-got really angry." Y\N began wiping the tears from her eyes. "Mom was already struggling to make money yet she still bought it for me." She sniffed trying to hold back her sobs.

Mr. Shima gently took her hand in his while they walked back into the school. Baji followed close behind, concerned for his new friend.

____________________________________

Y\N sat in the office with hands and knees bandages from the fall. She looked across from her to see the older boy with some bandages on his forehead. Y\N left a slight gash on his forehead cause by her nails from one of her punches. 'That's probably going to scar no doubt.' She thought to herself. The boy caught sight of her staring and he quickly looked away in fear.

Mr. Shima was trying to calm down the parents of the boy who were quite furious. Y/N's name was suddenly called. M/N came rushing in kneeling in front of her and holding her cheeks. "Y/N! Are you okay?" She grabs ahold of her hands, seeing the bandages. "Does it hurt?" Y/N shocked her head "Mom, what are you doing here? What about your job?" "You're my daughter, you're more important!" She pulls her into a hug. "You'll always be my first priority."

Y/N began to cry in her embrace. "I'm sorry, t-he uniform you bought got r-ruined." "Shhh, it's okay don't worry about that." M/N soothed her crying which turned into soft sniffles.

"YOUR DAUGHTER IS OUT OF CONTROL." The moment between Y/N and M/N was interrupted by the boy's mother who pushed pass Mr. Shima, and headed towards us. M/N stood up and bowed her head. "Please Miss calm down." Mr. Shima tried pacifying her. "What kind of mother are you to raise your child in such a way!?" The father spoke out.

Y/N didn't care what anyone said about her, but that comment about her mother mad her furious. She however couldn't say anything, afraid she'd worsen the situation.

"Y/N didn't do anything wrong!" everyone turned to see Baji at the door out looking as if  he ran to the office. "Baji you should be in class-"
"NO! Y/N didnt do anythimg wrong, I saw everything." he pointed at the boy "he started it by grabbing her hair and throwing her to the ground!" Baji defended her.

The parents looked at their son for confirmation. "Is this true Nobutaka?" the boy flinched, looking away. The mother walked up to him in anger. She tugged on his ear and dragged him out of the school yelling at him, something on lines of "not lying to her anymore." the dad followed close behind.

"They did a total 180.." Mr. Shima muttered. He turn towards M/N. "Unfortunately I'm obligated to enforce a three day suspension for both parties." Mr. Shima said with a sad look. M/N smiled at him "I'm just glad it didn't go to badly, thank you." Mr. Shima looked at M/N's smile starstrucked. "Y-yes, thankfully." He said clearing his throat.