𝒜𝓃ℊℯ𝓁(1)

____________________________________𝒮ℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋

𝒮ℯ𝒸ℴ𝓃𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋

You and your mother had just recently moved from (country/city) to Tokyo a few days ago and started to settle in. You were reluctant about leaving behind your elementary school friends, but you figured a new environment would do your mom good after your father left. It was also closer to your moms new job.

It was early in the morning and your mom was by the kitchen counter filling out papers for your new school. You yawned and rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes. M/N looked over her shoulder smiling at your sleepy form "good morning sleepy head, did you get enough sleep?"

You yawned again and mumbled a soft "yup" before sitting down and beginning to devour the crepes on the table. She chuckles, turning back to stack up the papers. "I just finished up with the paperwork for your new school. How about we go drop it off today and afterwards go shopping for some school supplies?"

"I like that idea!" you exclaimed eating the last bit of food on your plate and dashing into your room to get dressed.
____________________________________
𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋

I walked hand in hand with my mom to school which wasn't to far from our apartment. It was most likely recess time since I saw some kids playing soccer as we walked through the gates. I stood outside and waited for mom to return after she dropped of the paperwork. Suddenly WACK*

Something hit me at the back of my head, causing me to fall forward face planting onto the ground.

I sat up, still facing the floor to see droplets of red dripping on ground. Great. Now my nose was bleeding. I turned my head, frowning, to find a group of boys laughing. 'Little pieces of shi-' my thoughts were interrupted by a worried voice.

"Y/N!"

I looked to see mom rushing out of the school office towards me. "Oh dear what happened, your bleeding everywhere." She knelt down holding a handkerchief against my nose. I looked over my mom's shoulder staring at the boys. Some noticeably flinching, afraid they'd get told on.

I could rat them out and have the satisfaction of getting them in trouble. However I'm feeling quite merciful today. "I was trying to kick the ball back to the boys over there but accidentally fell." I said smiling back at her.

"You should be more careful Y/N" she scolded still holding the handkerchief to my nose as she took off my bloody jacket. "Let's get you changed into some new clothes before we go out, okay?" I nod at her as we walked out the gates.
____________________________________

After getting changed into some new clothes we
wondered down the shop aisles. Mom went look for one of the employees. I looked over the stationary, staring at a cute carrot pencil. I was about to reach for it, but my eyes drifted to the plain looking pencil. Mom has been working hard everyday to pay off our debt dad left behind. I wouldn't want to make things harder for her.

I grabbed the plain pencil and turned around, falling backwards after bumping into something. "Are you okay?" Or someone.

I see a hand enter my view. I looked up to a boy with fluffy platinum blonde hair and sea foam green eyes. 'An angel'. "Huh?" the boy looked at me dumbfounded. 'Crap did I say that out loud.' I shook my head and accepted the boys hand to pull myself up. "It's nothing." I said smiling at him.

"Seishu!" An older girl who looks similar to the boy runs up to us. "You shouldn't run off ahead like that." She sees me and smiles brightly "oh! Hello there." 'Another angel?' The girl chuckles "thank you, I'm flattered."

My face starts feeling a little hot. 'I can't believe I said that out loud again. STUPID STUPID STUPID. Just end me now.'

While I slowly died of embarrassment, the boy frantically tugged on the older girls shirt "Akane-nee hurry! The new Gameboy Color might already be sold out." My ears perked at the mention of a game console. "Gameboy Color?" I think I heard some of the kids from my old school talk about that before. About how they couldn't wait for the new console release.

The boy turned his head to me with starts in his eyes and nodded his head excitedly. "It was released a few days ago and got sold out right away. But today restocks came in!"

Now I was intrigued. "If it's okay- If you don't mind, could I tag along as well? I really wanna see this new game console." The two agreed and the three of us headed to the game section, the youngest of the two further ahead, while the oldest scolds the boy not to run.
____________________________________
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋

Seishu excitedly opens up the console's package. "I can't believe there was still some left!" he began to boot up the system and chose a game to play. Y/N stared in awe to which Seishu takes notice of. "Do you want to try." Y/N was hesitant, "are you sure?" Seishu nods and hands her the console.

"My name is Inui Seishu, and that's my sister Inui Akane." He introduces. "It's nice to meet you inui-kun, and uh inui-san..?" Akane laughs "you can call us by our first names since our last names are both inui."

"Okay! Seishu-kun and Akane-san it is then." Akane smiles at her.

Seishu instructs Y/N on how to work the Gameboy. "Seishu's been bothering non stop to get him one ever since Koko got his." Akane brings up. "Koko?" "He's my best friend! And also has a massive crush on Akane-nee" Seishu explains, whispering the last part to her. Y/N nodded at his explanation.

Seishu fidgets with his fingers looking up at Y/N. "Umm, I never got your-"
"OH SHOOT." Y/N shouts suddenly remembering her purpose for going out. "I have to go, I just remembered what I had to do" Y/N hands the console back to Seishu "goodbye Akane-san, Seishu-kun!"

Seishu watches her retreating form, staring longingly.

"I never got her name."
____________________________________
A/N- oh my god I can't believe I did it I finally got the balls to actually write a story. Still don't know if I'll be committed though haha.

Posted- 5/24/22 (edited 5/28/22)
Song- on the move (ft. Chevy) - Zamir & marc indigo