𝒮𝒾𝒸𝓀(10)

____________________________________                            𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

It was early in the morning and I was busy grabbing myself a glass of water.
"Good morning Y/N." I turned around to see mom looking a little pale. "are you okay mom? You don't look or sound to well." I said a little worried.

"I'm alright sweetheart, I guess I caught a cold at work yesterday from one of the kids." She said 'kids? Is she a teacher like Shima sensei?' She started having a coughing fit. I quickly gave her a glass of water. "Thank you." She smiles.

"Maybe you should stay home today." She coughs again. "I suppose I should." I took her back to her room and helped her get in bed. I grabbed a damped towel and set it on her head. "I could also stay home today and take care of you mom. I don't want you to move around to much since it could worsen your condition" I said a little concerned.

"Sometimes I feel like your the parent and I'm the child." She laughs. She grabs her phone and dials her work and my school. I went out to grab the water pitcher and a glass to set by her bed whenever she needs it.

I returned to the room to find her asleep. I set the pitcher and glass on the night stand by her. The phone on the stand starts buzzing. I picked it up to see that someone was calling. 'Maybe it's important.'

I answered the call. "Hel-"
"M/N? Are you okay, I just wanted to check up since I got your text saying you caught a fever." 'This voice sounds very familiar.'
"Shima sensei is this you calling?" I questioned. The other end got quiet till I heard stammering.

"L-L/N, I just wanted to check if your mother was alright." He said.
"She's fine, just resting. Isn't class about to start? Should you be preparing to do teacher things." I questioned.

He laughs a little. "You're right, I guess I'll check in later on, I'll have Baji send you your classwork after school."
"That'll be great." I said. He hung up. 'They're calling each other by first name?' I went back out into the kitchen to cook some breakfast.'

'This looks horrible

'This looks horrible.' I thought. Usually mom would be the one cooking but seeing as she's sick today, I don't want her to use any more of her energy than she needs. 'I can't even pour a simple cup of coffee without things spilling.' I sighed. 'I can't have her eating this mess.'