𝒲𝒽ℴ ℋℯ ℐ𝓈(11)

____________________________________𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋 (𝒴/𝒩)

YAWN*

Y/N still felt really tired as she was walking to school. 'I slept all day yesterday yet I still feel this tired.' She yawned again. Baji spots her figure from afar and starts dashing towards her. Y/N! She turns towards Baji and he tackles her. Before they could fall Y/N plants her feet to the ground to steady the both of them.

"Are you trying to get us both comatosed!?" She yelled at him. "I don't know what the hell comatosed means! But where were youuuuu." Baji cried out.

"Kei, we're literally neighbors, you could of just visited." Y/N said, blankly staring at him.
"I did! I tried visiting you yesterday through your window but you were dead asleep!" He exclaimed

"You make it sound really creepy when you say it like that." She said pushing his head away a little. "You know that's not what I meant! I'm still grounded." He muttered the last part. "You're still grounded because of your school work?" She asked

"Actually this time it's because I almost set the kitchen on fire since I forgot to add water into my instant yakisoba before I put it in the microwave." He said smiling. "Why do you sound so proud of yourself?!?"

"It's because this time I'm not grounded because of school!" He yells. The two continued talking till they reached their classroom. "Good morning Shima sensei." He smiled at me. "Good morning Y/N-chan. I hope you're feeling better." She smiled and went to her seat.

"Oh ya, Y/N!" She hummed and look over at Baji. "Guess what I found at the teachers lounge!" Y/N thought for a bit. 'Did he find Shima senssei's cat?' "If your going to say you found a cat, I knew way before you did." Baji mouth was agap. "And you didn't tell me!"

"In my defense, I didn't know you liked cats." She said. He pouted and crossed his arms, then and Idea came into his head. "Let's sneak into the teachers lounge and play with him!" Baji dug into his backpack and showed some cat toys he brought. Y/N just blinked at him. "Why don't we just as Shima sensei rather than sneaking in."

"But that's no fun." He said. "We at least won't get in trouble." She said.
____________________________________

When it's was lunch time Y/N and Keisuke both went up to Mr. Shima. "Shima sensei." Y/N called out to him. "Is there anything you need Y/N." Baji nudges her, a little excited to meet the cat. "Is it okay if we went to the teachers lounge and play a little bit with Mushroom."

"Of course, I was just about to head over and give him his lunch. The two of you could tag along."

Baji and Y/N follow Mr. Shima to the lounge, Baji excited to meet the cat. Mr. Shima opens the door and they see Mushroom. The cat lays on top of a desk and turns his head towards the three with curious eyes.