Deities Pantheon

By WAMred

This is basically my group within the Wattpad. More

Welcome
Discussion & Offer
Bounty
Komodo: Descendant of the Mafian Hero
New members
Information on Deities Pantheon.
Neo vs Union: War on Union
Training pt 1
Convergence Summit
Training pt 1.5: My Polearm training
Zeta Prime: Visiting & Discovery
Army
Zoo
Father Wrath
Info: my op powers.
Regeneration!
Production!
Angewoman!
Thoughts!
Sleep!
Training pt 2
Team of Morphin Grid!
The Forge!
Dragon Omniverse!
Squad Assemble!
Army pt 2
Orphanage!
Zeus suffering!
Discussing CRA
Talk with Summons
Contracts!
Allies and Forces:
Conduits!
Meets The Legendary Beasts
Intel!
Bloodline Curses technique!
Mythology Pantheon!
Heralds Past
The Hunt: Celestials!
The Hunt: Celestial PT 2!
Saving an Friend Life!
Repairing Zeta Prime!
Meaux release his Anger
New Improvements!
Might of True Dragon
Chatting Aspen family
Dresses!
Meeting New yet Familiar Faces!
Purger Insurgency!

Komodo vs False Dragons

53 4 17
By WAMred

Somewhere outside Deities Pantheon territory.

Near the borders of Deities Pantheon are a world full of sinful dragons.

However it wasn't long until a powerful earthquake shook the entire world which lead to the dragons looking up at the sky to see a keyhole lock.

An: that keyhole lock is impossible to shatter nor unlock and I would know because that belong to me. However unlike normal keyholes my keyhole locks can be alter by myself only.

Yet that wasn't the cause of the earthquake but rather the Omni Dragon himself: Komodo who made his appearance.

Komodo: "You sinful lizards will pay for your crimes" he said grabbing a dragon and ripping it heart out then crushing it causing the dragon to die as it soul got absorbed into him.

He then uppercut a dragon which cause it's jaw to go all the way over the head thus killing the dragon which soul then absorb into Komodo.

One by one the sinful dragons got killed and their soul absorbed into Komodo to prevent any chance of being revived.

It wasn't long until he took a deep back and release Shattering Dragon Roar killing a hundred dragons in mere seconds.

Komodo then dodge attacks before swinging his tail which release Shattering Dragon Tail thus killing another hundred dragons.

The battle (more like one sided) soon end with the leader of this world remain.

Dragon Leader: "You think getting rid of us is easy!? Other will do the exact same thing that we done! R*ping innocents and causing the population of worlds to goes to extinction!" He yell.

Komodo: "Which is why there are others who would stop them! But you won't see that!" He yell flying into the astrosphere and fire his attack: Shattering Planetary Blast.

Which completely destroy the world and killing the leader however thanks for the keyhole lock the explosion was contain.

It wasn't long until the keyhole lock vanish thus freeing Komodo who return to his home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 24 4
Arcs react to the story of rotted arc and his 3 other chaos champion degenerates that will appear soon, Paul atrides Harry Potter and of all people i...
327K 3.8K 67
Bored and with nothing to do, a strange deity decides to summon a bunch of people to watch the stories of one person unfold. That person being someon...
49 6 6
valorant fanfiction. oc insert. inconsistant chapter lengths probably. mainly published here for storage preservation purposes.
4.3K 90 64
Basically different versions of my OC. Main version is RWBY. Most of her crushes stay the same.