𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ

41 12 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 15: (Your P.O.V)

Ian:- did the sun came out or did you just smile at me ?

I can't stop blushing.

Y/n:- Th-thanks.

My mind is a total mess with the thought that he - he gifted something to me.

Ian:- My pleasure, beautiful.

I look at him with an amazed smile.

Y/n:- Let's walk to the seaside.

Ian:- Why not, sure.

And just like that, we walk to the seaside. I'm loving it.

Unknowingly, I held his hand out of excitement.

Y/n:- Wow 0.o....it's so beautiful, Ian.

(Ian's P.O.V)

She held my hand, and I felt something sweet in my heart. I looked at our combined hands, ignoring the world and the words coming out of her mouth. I was lost in the moment.

Y/n:- I love it, Ian.

Ian:- And I love you~

I didn't say it out loud, more like a mumble, and she didn't hear it. I gave myself a smile before locking our hands even tighter, making sure no one would be able to take her away from me.

No one:- Seriously, dude? (Rolling my eyes) I'm not interested in her. Have your girl~~ before 😼

(King min yoongi's P.O.V)

4 hours ago

Walking to the entrance of my palace, I could see all my servants bowing to me. None of them dared to look up at me.

Then, someone came running to me. I looked at her, and her hands were trembling, and so were her feet.

Someone:- King... little prince.

She took a deep breath out of fear, which only infuriated me more.

King Min:- What's wrong with him?

Someone:- Blah, blah, blah, blah...

My anger was boiling inside me as I walked to his room and opened the door so loudly that he flinched.

???:- you here?

King Min:- Yeah? Me...here, perhaps scared prince?

???:- I've not done anything. He started first....he was the one.

King Min:- Let's not talk about him. I want to know why you went there, huh?

???:- Listen, hyung! It's not like how you think... it's way more different. Try to understand.

King Min:- So now you'll tell me right and wrongs....

???:- I didn't mean that, hyung. You know better.

King Min:- I know; that's why I'm telling you to stay away from them. Got it?

With that, I left from there, I just don't wanna talk further to this man, I'll let it slide to Appa.

(Your P.O.V)
To be honest, I love this feeling. I just want to hold his hand just like this and walk all the way to town, just him and me.

When I heard him saying something, I looked at him and asked, "Did you say something?"

He looked at me with worried eyes, shook his head as if to say no, and I nodded.

Y/n: Let's get to know each other more.

Ian: Seriously? Then ask anything.

Y/n: Here?

Ian: Then where?

Y/n: Somewhere else.

Ian: Okay, fine. Let me show you the scenery. You might like it.

He took my hand and started running somewhere until we reached a small tower.

And took my hand and started running somewhere until we reached a small tower that overlooked a breathtaking view. He looked at me and said, "Let's go inside," then took my hand and began to climb the stairs. As I ascended, I remembered the last time I was here, and he had applied cream to my hand. It brought back sweet memories.

The tower provided a panoramic sight of the land, with rolling hills, lush forests, and a river glistening in the distance.

Y/n:- Wow, it's incredible. I never knew this place existed.

Ian:- It's a hidden gem, and it's even more beautiful when you see it in person. Just imagine the sunsets from here.

He took my hand and led me towards another window. Pointing outside, I could see my entire palace from there.

My eyes widened as I took in the breathtaking scene. The view from the tower was something else, and it looked even more magnificent from up here.

Ian:- Did you like it?

I nodded slowly, captivated by the sight. I realized he was so close to me, like a gentle back hug, while he pointed at the castle. His breath brushed against my ear, making the experience even more special. I cherished every moment and found myself focusing more on him than the palace itself.

We spent hours at the tower, sharing stories about our lives and dreams. The more we talked, the more I enjoyed his company. As he looked into my eyes, we shared a moment of silent connection. Eventually, he turned me to face him, and we found ourselves mere inches apart, lost in each other's gaze. It was a moment that felt so romantic. I wanna continue this moment, so I can't, When I decide to break the silence.

Y/n:- Ah, I...um...

Ian:- Oh, yeah, let me go bring something.

I realized things were getting a bit awkward, so I said,

Y/n:- It's okay; I'm already leaving.

Ian:- Already?

I gave him a reassuring smile and left, feeling a mix of excitement and confusion as I walked back to the palace. I kept arguing with myself in my head, trying to process the experience.

Once I returned to the castle, I continued to roam around when I noticed everyone gathered in the living area. I walked up to them and greeted them.

Y/n: Good evening, Your Highness.

King: Good evening, daughter.

The term "daughter" felt a bit unusual to hear from him, but I acknowledged the sentiment.

Queen: We were discussing Prince Frank-lee's wedding ceremony.

Y/n: Oh. (A thought crosses my mind) Do King Kim Taehyung know about this conversation?

Prince Frank-lee: Yes, I told him, and he said he's not interested in anything. He'll attend the wedding just like everyone else, so don't get your hopes up.

Y/n: (With a surprised expression) Oh! So, when is the ceremony?

King: day after tomorrow.

My eyes widened in shock.

Y/n: (In disbelief) Does King Kim Taehyung know about it?

Queen: Yes.

I nodded and walked back to my chamber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.3K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
7.7K 474 34
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
1.7K 110 9
Jimin who is a beautiful boy happens to be the fiance of future mafia king Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon, an underdog who is determined to rule asian cr...
1K 49 16
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...