My Boyfriend Is An Idol (제 남친...

By TaeJuisMyName

Y/N is new to Seoul and made friends and met Kim Taehyung. But never expected Taehyung will become her boyfri... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part 10-the intimate night
Part -11-It's Christmas and december 30
Part 12-December 31 and New year
Part 13
Part-14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 15

416 10 0
By TaeJuisMyName

You and Taehyung thinking about how Eon Jo will react when you tell her this...

Y/N: Taehyung-shi, please be polite and smooth with her when she wakes up. She is already in pain. Let's not make her sad. Please!

Taehyung: Yeah. I will take care of it. 

Y/N: Thanks...

You went into the kitchen...

Taehyung came into the kitchen...

Y/N: Do you need anything?

Taehyung: No. I just came here to tell...

Y/N: Tell... what?

Taehyung: Please be with her when I tell her this. I can't see her crying in pain. Please take care of her for me. Please be with her until she moves on.

Y/N: You don't have to tell me all these. She is my friend. I will be with her. 

Taehyung: Thank you so much.

Y/N: You don't have to thank me. 

Taehyung: Then tell me what you want...

Y/N: Just pick up the damn call when I call more than twice. I won't disturb you by asking about the past. 

Taehyung left after hearing it.

Eon Jo woke up and you and Taehyung went to Eon Jo...

You and Taehyung sat near Eon Jo...

Taehyung is patting Eon Jo's head with love...

Eon Jo: Oppa, are you still angry?

Taehyung: Stupid! Why would I be angry? You learned from your mistakes, that's more than enough. Just tell me if there's anything like this from now on. Okay?

Eon Jo: Okay, Oppa! By the way, Y/N. What did the doctor say?

Y/N: Your brother will tell you. 

You hold Eon Jo's hand...

Taehyung: Eon Jo-yah! Please listen to what I am saying...

Eon Jo: What happened? Everything is fine, right?

Taehyung: Eon jo-yah, you had a miscarriage. You fell down yesterday when your ex-bf pushed you. The fetus is dead inside. The doctor removed it. 

Eon Jo starts crying...

Taehyung hugged her... You are patting Eon Jo...

Eon Jo: Oppa... Y/N-ah... I killed a baby. 

Taehyung: Eon Jo-yah, please... be strong. You didn't kill a baby. It was an accident.

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah, you didn't kill the baby. Your ex-bf killed it. Don't take the blame on yourself. 

Taehyung: Y/N is right, Eon Jo. He killed it. Not you. 

You both somehow managed to make Eon Jo normal. 

Eon Jo went into depression because of this... It's been a week...

Taehyung came to your house...

Taehyung: *to Y/N* Is she alright?

Y/N: No. She is still in depression. I am trying hard. I will try to get her out of depression. 

Taehyung: Okay. I am going to the US for Billboard today. I will be back in a week.

Y/N: Okay. I will take care of Eon Jo... 

Taehyung went inside Eon Jo's bedroom and tells her that he is going to the US for a week for work. 

Eon Jo: When will you be back?

Taehyung: I will be back in a week. Please take care. 

Eon Jo: Okay. Have a safe journey. Take care, Oppa!! Bye..!!!

Taehyung kisses Eon Jo on the forehead and says "Bye, Eon Jo-yah".

Taehyung comes out of the room and was about to leave the house...

Y/N: Taehyung-shi, I have something to ask you. 

Taehyung: What?

Y/N: Can you please tell Beom Gyu to come over here tomorrow?

Taehyung: Why? You like him? You both started liking each other? *in a different tone*

Y/N: Excuse me. Watch what you are talking about. I am already in love with someone. And, Beom Gyu is also in love with a Korean girl. How can you talk like this about us? He is my brother. He treats me as his sister. Talk bad about me. I don't care. Don't talk like this about your family members. 

Taehyung: You don't like each other?

Y/N: I already told you. I love someone else. I just want him to spend some time with Eon Jo and I want him to take her to some places to get her out of this depression. 

Taehyung: Okay. I will talk to him. You too go with Eon Jo. She needs you.

Y/N: Okay.

Taehyung: By the way, you are already in love with someone else? Didn't you say you love me?

Y/N: It's none of your business. 

Taehyung: How rude... 

Y/N: Yes. I am rude. So what? You said I am fat, I am short, you don't like me. Why are you showing interest all of a sudden?

Taehyung: How did you know?

Y/N: I was right there. I heard you talking to Beom Gyu. 

Taehyung: That was not true...

Y/N: I heard everything with my own ears. I can't be wrong. Anyway, I don't wanna talk about this. You may leave now. Your flight is in 3 hours. you will be late if you don't go right now.

Taehyung: Fine! 

Taehyung left for the airport...

Taehyung phone called Beom Gyu

Taehyung: Yaa... Why didn't you tell me before that Y/N is a sister to you?

Beom Gyu: *coldly* You never asked me. Now, what happened?

Taehyung: Yaa... She listened to what I said to you that day. 

Beom Gyu: I know. I saw her crying too. I dropped Eon Jo and Y/N at the Apple apartment.

Taehyung: What didn't you tell all these?

Beom Gyu: You are asking me this question? Did you ever have time to visit us and ask what's going on in our lives? 

Taehyung: Why are you talking like this? I am working hard for all of us, right?

Beom Gyu: That doesn't mean that you must always be busy. Make some time for us too.

Taehyung: I will from now on. Trust me this time. 

Beom Gyu: Tell me what happened? Didn't you like Y/N? At least tell me what's happening if you trust me.

Taehyung: *tells everything to Beom Gyu about his breakup with you and his office tensions*

Beom Gyu: Why didn't you tell me before that you were in so much pain before? At least keep telling me from now on. 

Taehyung: Thanks for understanding. I thought you liked Y/N and I behaved rudely with you on that day saying " She is fat, short, and many more".

Beom Gyu: Apologize to her. Trust me. She will accept it.

Taehyung: I can't right now. I am leaving for the US.

Beom Gyu: Stay right at the airport. I am coming.

Taehyung: Okay.

Beom Gyu went to meet Taehyung at the airport.

Taehyung saw Beom Gyu from far and rushed to him and hugged Beom Gyu tightly.

Beom Gyu: Hyeong...

Taehyung: I am so sorry, Beom Gyu-yah...

Beom Gyu: Hyeong, don't be emotional now. Don't make me cry. We are all fine now. I have you now.

Taehyung: You are my gem. Saranghae..!!!

Beom Gyu: Hyeong..!! Are you sure you are not into boys? Because I am into girls...

Taehyung and Beom Gyu laughs...

Taheyung: You little brat! By the way, Beom Gyu-yah... I have something important to say. 

Beom Gyu: Yes. Tell me...

Taehyung: *tells about Eon Jo, about her relationship, about her ex-bf and about her pregnancy and miscarriage, about her depression* Please take care of Eon Jo. Take Y/N and Eon Jo out and try to make her normal. Try to get her out of depression. Don't tell mom and dad. They will panic. We will handle it on our own. Okay?

Beom Gyu: Okay, Hyeong... I will take care of it. Don't worry. Finish your work soon and come back early. I will take care of everything.

Taehyung: Okay. I will be back in a week. 

Beom Gyu: Keep phone calling us.

Taehyung: I will...

Taehyung left for the US and Beom Gyu came to the Apple apartment. 

Y/N: Beom Gyu-shi... 

Beom Gyu: Y/N-ah, I will stay here tonight. We will go out on vacation tomorrow. 

Y/N: Okay. 

Beom Gyu: Where is Eon Jo?

Y/N: Come... she is inside...

You and Beom Gyu went into the bedroom where Eon Jo is ...

Beom Gyu: Eon Jo-yah... I am home...

Eon Jo: Beom Gyu... When did you come here?

Beom Gyu: Just now... I was missing you. So I came to see you. What happened to your face? What are those dark circles?

Eon Jo: Nothing. Everything is okay. I was just having insomnia.

Beom Gyu: Insomnia? No way. Then, let's go on a vacation tomorrow. You, me, and Y/N. Okay?

Eon Jo: I am not interested, Beom Gyu-yah. Sorry!

Beom Gyu: Why are you hurting me Eon Jo-ah. I drove from home to your apartment so that we can go to the beach and enjoy ourselves again tomorrow. I am hurt now. Okay. Nobody wants to come. I will go home now...

Beom Gyu pretended to leave...

You are thinking about what's happening here... You were in confusion...

Eon Jo: Beom Gyu-yah.. wait... Don't go. We will go to the beach tomorrow. Stay here tonight. 

Beom Gyu: Eon Jo-yah... Saranghae... 

Eon Jo: Okay. I will go sleep now...

Eon Jo smiles and goes inside her bedroom...

You and Beom Gyu are in the living room...

Y/N: Beom Gyu-shi... I don't understand you.

Beom Gyu: Y/N-ah... I am acting like I don't know anything about what happened to Eon Jo because if she knows about it she will feel guilty for doing that mistake. I don't want her to feel that way. Let's see if my actions might get her out of her depression. 

Y/N: Okay, I got it now. Okay... Goodnight! 

Beom Gyu: Goodnight!

You went inside the bedroom and Beom Gyu went into another bedroom and slept. 

Eon Jo: Y/N... Don't tell Beom Gyu about what happened with me...

Y/N: Okay. But why?

Eon Jo: After listening to what happened with me, he will feel very sad and bad that he is not with me in these times. I don't want to make him sad. 

Y/N: Okay. Now, sleep well...

You all slept and woke up in the morning had breakfast and left for the beach...

Beom Gyu took you and Eon Jo into the water to experience tides. 

Beom Gyu: Eon Jo-ah... How are you feeling?

Eon Jo: *in a low tone* It's nice. 

Beom Gyu: Why is your voice low then? You are not enjoying it.

Eon Jo: I am...

Beom Gyu: Ohh... wait... I am getting a call. You both enjoy the tides... I will take the call and come...

Beom Gyu answers the call... It's Taehyung...

Beom Gyu: Hyeong.. did you reach?

Taehyung: Yes. Just now. How is it going? How is she?

Beom Gyu: Umm... We came to the beach. We are trying to make her smile... but she is still in a very dull mood.

Taehyung: Oh... take care..!! I will call you again later. 

Beom Gyu: Okay. Bye. Take care. Keep calling!

Meanwhile, you are talking to Eon Jo...

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah, why are you still so dull? Didn't you say you don't want to make Beom Gyu-shi sad?

Eon Jo: I did say that but I am unable to take that out of my mind. He doesn't know what's going on with me. And I don't want to tell him.

Y/N: What do you think? he really doesn't know? 

Eon Jo: What? What do you mean?

Y/N: Beom Gyu knows everything. He is just pretending that he doesn't know about it. Do you know why?

Eon Jo: Why?

Y/N: Because he doesn't want to see you regret doing such a thing. He said " I am acting like I don't know anything about what happened to Eon Jo because if she knows about it she will feel guilty for doing that mistake. I don't want her to feel that way."

Eon Jo: What really? 

Y/N: Yes. And Taehyung said that he and Beom Gyu are not gonna tell your parents that this happened to you. 

Eon Jo shocks that her brothers are supporting her and trying to make things normal.

Y/N: See... Look at Beom Gyu... Look how hard he is trying to act just to make you happy and to make you not regret.  And Taehyung is trying hard to make you happy. He is trying hard to get you out of the depression. they both love you so much. They are suffering more than you, Eon Jo-yah...

Eon Jo became emotional and started weeping... 

Y/N: Will crying and being in depression solves all the problem? Tell me... If it solves, then I will cry every day to get Taehyung back in my life. Just imagine how it would have been if I had cried every day when I had a breakup on my birthday. 

Eon Jo cries louder and hugs you tighter...

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah... these many people are trying hard to make you happy. They want you. they need you. You know what? You are their strength. Are you feeling good making them sad? 

Eon Jo: No. I want them to be happy.  *weeping*

Y/N: Then why are you still thinking about the past? Start a new life. We will help you. Everything will be happy again. At least live for them. They want you. Don't you want everything and everyone around you to be happy again?

Eon Jo wept and nodded YES...

Beom Gyu came to you both to enjoy the tides...

Eon Jo hugs Beom Gyu tighter...

Eon Jo: Beom Gyu-yah... I am sorry.

Beom Gyu: Stupid girl! Don't cry. I will be with you always. 

Eon Jo: I will start a new life from this minute. 

Beom Gyu: That's like my sister. *kisses her forehead* Let me call and tell Hyeong about this.

Eon Jo: No. Don't tell Tae Oppa. I want to give him a surprise.

Beom Gyu: Okay.

You, Eon Jo, and Beom Gyu enjoyed the day...

Beom Gyu: Y/N-ah... That day Hyeong told me that you were fat, short, and many things, right?

Y/N: Don't talk to me about that. I hate it.

Beom Gyu: No, Y/N. Hyeong thought that we like each other that's why he said that in anger.

Y/N: What? Really?

Beom Gyu: Hyeong told me...

Y/N: Oh... okay...

Beom Gyu: Don't be angry with me because of this.

Y/N: Beom Gyu-shi, I am not angry with Taehyung because of this. I understand that he is doing all this with some good purpose. I know about Taehyung well. I also know about his anger. I still love him. I am angry with him because he never answered my questions. He didn't share anything with me. He just told me that he wants to break up. I am angry because he never told me why. I stopped asking him because he is not willing to tell me. I didn't want to force him. That's why I am doing my work and engaging in work more nowadays to forget about this if I can. He is the only man in my life. I still love him. 

Taehyung came back after a week...

Taehyung came to the Apple apartment and saw that Eon Jo is not there...

Taehyung: Y/N... Where is Eon Jo?

Y/N: Just wait for a while. Beom Gyu will come here. He will take you somewhere. 

Taehyung: I am not in a mood for pranks *in a loud voice* Just tell me where is Eon Jo.

Y/N: Sorry. I don't know. I am getting late for the office. I am leaving. 

Taehyung: Yaa...  *pulls you back and holds your hand harder*

Y/N: Please let me go...

Taehyung behaves harshly... 

Taehyung gets a call... It's Beom Gyu...

Beom Gyu: *on phone* Hyeong... come down... I am waiting in the car...

Taehyung: Okay. 

cuts the phone call...

Taehyung leaves your hand and gives you a serious look and leaves the house... 

You have a TXP new album shoot in a location. You and your manager went there. 

Taehyung and Beom Gyu arrived at that location after 5 minutes. 

Taehyung saw you. You saw Taehyung. You looked at Taehyung seriously.

Taehyung: Beom Gyu-yah... why did we come here?

Beom Gyu: To meet Eon Jo...

Taehyung: Oh... she came with Y/N here...

Beom Gyu: No. Come... See with your own eyes...

Beom Gyu and Taehyung saw Eon Jo from far...

Eon Jo is instructing all the make artists at the set...

Taehyung: What is she doing?

Beom Gyu: Hyeong... Eon Jo passed the Makeup artist head interview conducted 5 days ago by HYPE...

Taheyung: What? Really?

Beom Gyu: Yes. She is the head makeup artist now. 

Taehyung: Why didn't you tell me on phone?

Beom Gyu: Eon Jo wanted to give you a surprise...

Eon Jo saw that Taehyung came and quickly rushed towards Taehyung...'

Eon Jo: Oppa... You came... 

Taehyung: I am so happy for you, Eon Jo-ah.. *kisses her forehead*

Eon Jo: I decided that I will start a new life and will not make you all sad. I am very happy now. I am loving my new job and new life.

Taehyung: Thank you for this gift, Eon Jo-ah..!

Eon Jo: Oppa... don't thank me. It's all Y/N. She made me realize one day that how much my family wants me and how much you all love me. Okay, Oppa... I will go and work. Please come home tonight. We will party tonight. 

Taehyung and Beom Gyu left...

You and Eon Jo finished your work and went home in the evening...

You saw that Taehyung and Beom Gyu are already here...

You and Eon Jo saw that the house is decorated...

You got cramps in your arm because Taehyung hold your hand very hard in the morning in anger. 

Eon Jo: Whoa!!! Y/N-ah... Let's party...

You saw Taehyung and felt awkward...

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah... I have some work... You guys continue... I have to go...

Beom Gyu: Go where? You have to stay... 

Eon Jo: Yes, Y/N, please...

Y/N: *lying* No. My assistant called me for some urgent work. I will be back after 3 hours. You guys party well...

You took your Tab and left the house... 

You came out and sat on a bench near the apartment. 

Meanwhile at home...

Beom Gyu: Hyeong... did you say something to Y/N again?

Taehyung: I am sorry. In the morning, when I asked her where Eon Jo is, she didn't tell me. I got angry and yelled at her. 

Eon Jo: Oppa... How can you behave like this?

Taehyung: I didn't do it on purpose. I was tense about you. 

Beom Gyu: Hyeong, it was Y/N who motivated Eon Jo to apply for the head makeup artist. She helped her in preparing for the interview just in one day. 

Eon Jo: yes, Oppa. I got selected without any recommendations. She helped me a lot. Oppa, please say sorry to her.

Taehyung: When she comes back, I will say sorry. 

Eon Jo, Taehyung, and Beom Gyu had dinner but didn't party because you left. 

Eon Jo: I will throw the garbage into the dustbin outside. I will be back. 

Taehyung: Give it to me. I will go and throw it. 

Eon Jo: Okay...

Taehyung wore a hoodie and a mask and goggles and came out to throw the dustbin.

He threw the garbage in the dustbin and saw you sitting on the bench. 

He came and sat beside you. You thought a stranger sat and got up from the bench and started walking away from him. Taehyung suddenly hold your hand and pulled you towards him...

You saw that it's Taehyung...

Y/N: Leave my hand... 

Taehyung: Shhh... Don't talk anything... Let's go home... 

Y/N: You can go... I am not coming home...

Taehyung forced you to the elevator...

Some other people also came inside the elevator. A girl is staring at Taehyung inside the elevator. You saw that and asked her " Excuse me. Why are you staring like that?"

The girl: Why? Why are you concerned?

Y/N: Don't you know it's not good manners to stare at someone like that?

The girl: Is he your husband?

You stayed silent when she said that... 

The girl: You are acting as if he is your husband or boyfriend. 

Then Taehyung turned you towards him and kissed you in front of the girl. 

The girl was shocked and left the elevator on the next floor saying " I am so sorry".

Now.. only you and Taehyung are in the lift...

Y/N: Don't ever kiss me again.

Taehyung: It was only to protect me and you. *coldly*

You and Taehyung went inside the house... 

Eon Jo and Beom Gyu were sleeping... 

You were hungry... Taehyung heard your hunger pangs... 

Taehyung went into the kitchen and prepared some food for you...

Taehyung: Here... take this... eat...

Y/N: I don't want it... 

You refused...

Taehyung fed you forcefully. 

Taehyung: Go and wash it...

You went into the kitchen and were washing all the dishes... 

Taehyung got a call from the CEO...

Taehyung: Yeobuseyo...

CEO: You are disbanding next month. Now, you are free to do whatever you want. Date anyone. I won't affect anything now. You are free to do anything. Confess to her soon. But, don't announce it on Vlive or anywhere, Okay.

Taehyung: Really? Thank you so much, sir... 

Taehyung came towards you to tell you everything...

Taehyung: Listen...

You ignored him...

He got angry and turned you towards him...

You tried to go away...

He pulled you holding your waist and pulled you closer and tighter...

Y/N: Leave me...

Taehyung: I won't... Don't talk about anything. Just listen to me.

Y/N: What?

Taehyung: I am sorry..!

Y/N: Why? 

Taehyung: I told Beom Gyu that you are fat and short... I really didn't mean it. And I am sorry for today. I shouldn't have behaved like that. 

Taehyung hugs you tighter and says sorry again.

He kisses you...

You pushed him away...

Y/N: Taehyung-shi... I am not a toy that whenever you feel like hugging me, hug me and push me whenever you like pushing me. 

Taehyung: Y/N-ah...

Y/N: Please... *in anger* You said you don't like me. Don't kiss me and hug me when you don't like me. Please don't. 

Taehyung: Why are you behaving like this?

Y/N: I have to ask this question to you. Do you have an answer to that question if I ask you? No. You don't.

Taehyung: You said you love someone... Is this because of that?

Y/N: Yes. I am in love with someone. 

Taehyung: Who is that? 

Y/N: You don't have to know. 

Taehyung: Is it Suga Hyeong? Is see you are more close to him nowadays...

Y/N: I am not telling you who it is. I already told you that you don't have to know about it.

Taehyung: I understood. You love Suga Hyeong now. *yelled* You..!!!

You left in anger...

Taehyung left the next morning...

Taehyung went to the office and went to Suga. 

Taehyung: Hyeong..!! I want to talk to you. *in anger*

Suga: *laughing* OMG! Why are you angry?

Taehyung: Why are you doing this? 

Suga: What did I do?

Taehyung: You love our artist business developer Y/N?

Suga: What? Are you mad? Who told you?

Taehyung: Just tell me. Yes or No.

Suga: No. She is good. But, I don't love her. I see her as my sister. What nonsense are you talking about?

Taehyung: Nothing. I thought like that because you both became so close nowadays...

Suga: Pabo..! She is my sister. 

Taehyung: That's good!

Taehyung is thinking about who the person you love... 

Taehyung behaved very rudely towards you and one day...

you both had an argument...

Taehyung: I don't want a girl like you. I regret loving you. 

Y/N: What? A girl like me? You regret?

Taehyung: Yes... I hate you now. Don't ever show me your face again...

Y/N: Fine. I will leave this house tomorrow...

Taehyung: Go... Just go away from here... 

You found another apartment house for 3 days... You packed all your luggage and left the house early in the morning before Eon Jo woke...

Eon Jo woke up and saw that you were not there and your stuff is all gone...

Taehyung stayed at the house the whole night. 

Eon Jo went into Taehyung's bedroom...

Eon Jo: Oppa... Get up...

Taehyung: What? What happened?

Eon Jo: Y/N is not here. Her stuff and luggage are also not here. Did say anything to you? She is not picking up my calls. Did she leave the house?

Taehyung: Yes. I told her to leave. 

Eon Jo: Oppa... Why did you do this?

Taehyung: She cheated on me.

Eon Jo: What? What happened?

Taehyung: I told you she cheated on me. That's it. No discussions about this. Go... go to your work...

Eon Jo phoned Beom Gyu and told him that Y/N left the house because Taehyung told her to leave. 

Eon Jo went to the office and saw you at the office.

Eon Jo: Y/N-ah...

Y/N: Yes...

Eon Jo: What happened? Why did you leave the house? 

Y/N: I wanted to because I didn't feel like staying there. It's so far from the office. 

Eon Jo: Why are you lying? Oppa is saying that You cheated on him. What's happening? Tell me

Y/N: Ask your brother. Anyway, I leaving Seoul tomorrow. 

Eon Jo: Where are you going?

Y/N: Daegu. I have some work there. I will work from Daegu from tomorrow if CEO permits me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
155K 9.5K 16
Jimin didn't want anything to do with Kim Taehyung but having him as his 'fake boyfriend' leaves him with no choice. They do what lovers do, and one...
87K 3K 55
A world where soulmates can't see colors until they meet. Who thought that SHE was the one?
6.3K 256 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...