Wonkru ☣ Bellamy Blake [3]

By unknownnavajo

"Time changes you especially when you're under different circumstances." 6 years is a long time, especially... More

Act Five
Space
Murphy
Moving Forward
A New Future
The World On His Shoulders
Facing Fears
Inside The Bunker
Friend Or Foe
The Ground
Reunions and Reservations
Not What It Seems
What Is Going On?
Voice Of Reason
Stopping A War Or Starting One
Taking Her Place
The Wrong One
What To Do?
Stopping Nothing
Odds Against Them
Plan Gone Wrong
Heda
Short-Lived Victory
Ascension
125 Years Later
Act Six
Fresh Start
New Terrain
Different Challenges
The Toxin
Understanding
Cover Update
New Plan
Retrieval Team
Dinner With The Primes
Royal Blood
Sheidheda
Smoke Screen
Seperation Ritual
Irrational Decisions
Dealing With The Conseqences
Control Of The Flame
The Seek For Control
Chaos
The Fight Continues
The Last Straw
End Of A Long Night
The Anomaly
Ghosts of the Past

Part 7

726 20 4
By unknownnavajo

Summary

Even on a new planet they were facing challenges. This wouldn't be a clean slate for them like they had hoped for. Only now instead of being the grounders, they were now the invaders. They had to figure out how to be better than they were before.

But Nia couldn't help and wonder how she was meant to do better if she was fighting the same old battles. Despite all the resistance they were facing, she was dealing with the same fights in her mind. Now instead of simply overcoming the forces on the outside but she had to beat a bigger darkness that was growing inside her.

If only things would simple as they seemed. Nia had to pay an ultimate price as the darkness grew. Not only did that crush a part of her spirit, but if also reminded her about what she was fighting for.

Now she had to fight for what she loved most. She had to fight against what never imagined.

Cast

Shay Mitchell as Nia

"I know what I'm fighting for, and I will fight till the end for it."

Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake

"Maybe it's time to give in and surrender."

Marie Averopoulos as Octavia Blake

"We're fighters. We don't give up until we're the last ones standing."

Oona Laurence as Jade

"This is how we honor all those who died to get us here. We live."

Jason Momoa as Tate

"From the first moment I saw you, I knew. I knew it would be worth following you."

Tasya Teles as Echo

"Guess this is it. What the hell are we supposed to do now?"

Eliza Faria as Lynn

"I know I'm not really suppose to be here but thank you. You saved me."

Raphael Alejandro as Atlas

"Can you tell me the story again? About Uncle Lincoln, Uncle Alec and Aunty Lexa."

Epigraph

Disclaimer: I don't own the 100 just the plots of the OCs.

A/N: Well, this is it everyone. Down to the last season. Anyone else feeling anxious?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 27 24
Prisoner. That's all I'd been referred to as for the past seven years - I've almost forgotten my name. But I'm not a prisoner anymore. I've been give...
1.7K 59 17
Sky has survived the Skaikru and Mount Weather. Now, she faces danger on multiple fronts. First, she must keep grounders safe from a new threat. Then...
171K 3.6K 16
Blade. Of course, this isn't her real name. No one knows it. The crimes she committed almost got her floated, even though she was fifteen at the tim...
30.8K 651 20
Venus Kom Trikru is one of her clans most ferocious and impressive warriors. She had been training in combat since before she could remember and was...