Rise of a King - One Piece X...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see h... More

Bio
Loguetown
Reverse Mountain
Whisky Peak
Name Vote
Little Garden
Drum Island
Mr.2 and Arriving to Alabasta
Going through the desert
Desert Pirates, Fake Rebel Soldiers, Yuba, and going to Rain Base.
Rainbase
Alubarna/ The Final Battle /Ending It Once And For All
Banquet/ A princess's confession?!/Goodbye Alabasta
New Nakama / Island on the sky?/ Monke
Jaya/ Dreams/ Not fighting back?/ Another monke
Cricket / Noland the Liar / South Bird
Special/ Not cannon: (Nami's Birthday) July 3
The Sea of the Sky / Sky Knight / SKypiea
Waver / God in Skypiea? / Criminals
White Berets vs Pirates / Upper Yard / Old Jaya?
Treasure Hunt / Party in the Forest/ Ghosts?
Giant snake/ Skull crawlers/ God
God Eneru/ The Big One/ The Appearance Of A King
Final Battle / New Ability? / The Singing Of Vearth
Poneglyph/ Goodbye Skypiea/ A Navigator's feelings
Admiral Aokiji/ The Power of an Admiral/ Frog
Sea Train/Water Seven/Yagaras
Dock 1/ The Shipwrights / Merry can no longer go?
Straw Hats vs Franky Family/ Usopp Leaving/ Luffy vs Usopp
Iceberg shot?/ Luffy vs Franky/ Fight against Galley-La
Looking for answers/ Robin's Betrayal?/ Friend or Foe?
Harem Update
Traitors/CP9/Goodbye Robin
The truth/ Robin's a friend/ Too late?
Aqua Laguna / Rocket Man / To Enies Lobby
Overcoming Aqua Laguna/ Captain T-Bone/ Yokozuna
Sogeking!/Making Chaos in Enies Lobby/Let me die?
Not a Chapter (Might delete in a couple of hours or days)
Into the Tower of Law/ Search for a key/ Buster Call accidentally called
Reunion / Buster Call's arrival/ Spandam's Crushing
The final stand/ Results of a battle/ Into the sea/A sacrifice
Aftermath/Thank You, Merry/Back to Water 7
Reunion
Garp
Party/Love?
New Bounties/ New Ship/Apology
Shorts
A cook's thoughts/ Ghost Ship/Skeleton
Brook the Skeleton
Zombies/ Gecko Moria?/Shadows
Rescue Nami/ Wedding Busted/ Oars
Y/N VS Oars / Monster vs Zombie /Women's reward (Lemon Warning!!)
Race against the Sun/ Bartholomew Kuma/ Nothing Happened?

Y/N vs Bellamy / Bounties / Knock-Up Stream

5.5K 157 96
By yDave16

"Talk" - "Thought" - *Action*/*Action* - Narration - "Threatening voice."

Last time on Dragon Ball Z-- NO, WAIT!!

Take 2

Last time on One Piece, the Straw Hats had successfully captured a South Bird; However, when they came back to Cricket's place, they found it completely wrecked, with the three leaders of the Saruyama Alliance all badly injured, and as if that wasn't enough, their gold had been stolen. All of this was revealed to have been caused by Bellamy.

Luffy was planning on heading back to Mock Town to kick Bellamy's ass, but he was soon stopped by Y/N.

Y/N: "Luffy. . .
. . .
Let's talk..."

Luffy: "About what?! I have to go kick Bellamy's ass! You saw what he did to the Old Guy and the monkeys!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I know that that's how you feel. But, please, let me handle this."

Luffy: "Wha--?! But, Y/N!"

Y/N: "NO BUTS! Luffy, if you go by yourself, you'll lose too much time. Mock Town is on the others side of the island, it's quite far. You'll have no choice but to run along the coast. I'm faster than you, and I promise to kick Bellamy's ass for you."

Luffy: "Y/N. . ."

Y/N: "You're the captain of this crew. Stay here and prepare the boat for Sky island. Nami!"

Nami: "Eh?! Uh, what is it?"

Y/N: "How much time till we set sail?"

Nami: "A-About three hours."

Y/N: "Perfect."

Y/N started walking away.

Y/N: "Hey, old man! I promise to come back with your gold! But it might come with a bit of red."

Y/N's body started glowing blue, he got in a running position.

Y/N: "Bellamy calls himself a hyena, huh? Well, He's about to be hunted by the Apex Predator! "

Y/N said before running off at incredible speed.

Y/N was running at full speed towards Mock Town. At one point some giant praying mantis appeared before him and attempted to attack him. But Y/N quickly slashed them into pieces with his claws.

Some time later, Y/N had made it to Mock Town. He was currently standing on top of the tallest building near the Pub where he had been earlier that day.

Y/N: "BEELLAAMMYY!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!"

Bellamy walked out of the Pub with a cocky smirk and looked up towards Y/N's direction.

Bellamy: "I just heard some rumors about you... You got some business with me?"

Y/N: "Yeah! Give back the Old man's gold!"

Bellamy: "Gold? HAHA! You mean old man Cricket's stuff?"

Bellamy crouched, and some waves of air formed around him. Bellamy then jumped into the air, by turning his legs into springs, before landing on the same roof as Y/N.

Bellamy: "Why should I give anything back? I stole that stuff as a pirate. As a pirate yourself, you're in no position to find fault with me!"

Y/N: "Am too. They're people who I became friends with. So, I'm stealing the gold back. Even if it has to be from your corpse."

Bellamy: "Heh. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I hate to ask, BUT CAN YOU FIGHT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO THROW A PUNCH?! HAHAHAH!!! WHAT CAN A COWARD LIKE YOU POSSIBLY DO?! If you just stand there in fear like this afternoon, you ain't gonna steal nothing from me, coward!"

Y/N: "This afternoon was different..."

Bellamy: "HAHA!! That so? And just how is it different?! This time, I'll shut your smart-alecky mouth for good, and send your corpse to your captain!"

Bellamy jumps with his spring to make the building collapse. Y/N was riding along the broken top of the building,

Bellamy: "I'll finish you in an instant! Spring...SNIPE!"

Bellamy launches himself to the broken piece where Y/N was standing, but Y/N jumped to the roof of another building. Bellamy landed on the ground.

Bellamy: "Heh. Amateur trash..."

Bellamy fires himself at Y/N, again. But Y/N just dodged him.

Y/N: "Even with his powers, he's so slow compared to Crocodile."

From below, Y/N could hears Sarquiss talking.

Sarquiss: "What'd that runt come all the way here for? Hahaha!!

Pirate: "Let's all sit back and enjoy Bellamy's "Show"!"

Sarquiss: "He talked all big, but now he's just running away! HAHAHA!!"

Bellamy: *Lands on tower* "Nothing's different at all... IT'S JUST LIKE THIS AFTERNOON!"

Bellamy attempted to land a hit on Y/N, but Y/N just dodged yet again by jumping down.

Bellamy: "You're gonna steal the gold back?! YOU'RE JUST A WEAKLING WHO'S ALL TALK, WHO CAN'T STAND UP TO ME, AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT TO BLATHER ON ABOUT DREAMS!"

While Y/N was in midair, Bellamy fired himself at him, and was able to land a hit that sent Y/N crashing against the ground, rising a dust cloud in the process. Bellamy proceeded to land on top of another tower.

Bellamy: "Struggle all you want there's no escape from my Spring-Spring Fruit power!"

Sarquiss: "Finished already? PATHETIC! HAHAHA!!"

Pirate: "No way that guy can stand a chance against Bellamy!"

Bellamy's crew started laughing.

Bellamy: "That didn't kill you, did it?"

Y/N stood back up from the wood.

R.P: "HE GOT UP!"

Bellamy: "It's too early to kick the bucket! MY SHOW'S JUST GETTING TO THE GOOD PART! SPRING...HOPPER!"

Bellamy was bouncing at incredible speed on all the surfaces around Y/N.

R.P: "Bellamy disappeared!"

R.P 2: He did this when Roshio the Execution was killed!"

Bellamy: *Bouncing around* "THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS, HUH?! HAHA-HAHA!! COME TO THINK OF IT, THAT GEEZER AND THOSE GIANT APES ARE JUST LIKE YOU! YOU'RE A CLAN OF NATURAL BORN MORONS WHO BELIEVE IN A FISH STORY TOLD BY SOME GUY 400 YEARS AGO! A CITY OF GOLD?! A SKY ISLAND?! THE ERA OF DREAMS IS OVER, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR PIRATES!"

Y/N's right arm started glowing blue.

Sarquiss: "GET'IM, BELLAMY! THAT MORON ISN'T FIT TO LIVE IN REALITY!" Bellamy's assho-. I mean, crew, started laughing once more.

Bellamy: "SO LONG, BLUE-HAIRED!" He flies towards Y/N, and lands his attack on Y/N's stomach.

However, Y/N was unaffected by his attack. In fact, Bellamy only managed to damage his shirt and move him a couple of inches back.

Y/N: "Is that it...?"

Bellamy: "WH-WHAT?!"

Bellamy was firmly grabbed by the neck by Y/N's left hand, to the point where he was getting choked.

Y/N: "You make fun of my crew...
You make fun of the old guy, Masira and Shojo...
You stole their gold...
You make fun of our dreams...
You called us cowards...
And you called me... weak..."

Y/N's grip on Bellamy's neck got tighter.

Y/N: "You did all that, and yet you're so weak yourself. You know, If I said that I'm not angry at you and that I don't feel like to ripping you apart limb by limb, until I see the life in your eyes slowly fade away, I'd by lying. But, I realized that I have no reason to feel hatred towards someone beneath me. All I feel towards you is pity.

Still, what was that question that you said? "Do you know how to throw a punch?!" Let's put it to the test...

...ş̸̭̘̺̦̞̣̼́͜ȟ̶̡̛̠͖͎̝̾̒̈́́̀͂̎a̶̯̣̜͉͕̺̟̥̤̝͂̍̆ͅl̸͚̲͕̉̅͋́̇͂̕l̶̬͕̩̐̈́̑̐͂͗͠ ̷̛̫̖̋̂͊̋͊̄̕͠͠w̴̡̬̹̜̭̫͔̘͚̄̊̌́̕͝e̶̛̼͉̥̣̦͂̀̈́͐̌͑?̷̧̱͖̱̰̘̮̱͑̅̐̾̽͒͐̚!̶̟̳̖̔̐̈́̓͛͛̓͊͒̾͝"

Y/N's left hand lets go of Bellamy's neck, giving him a second to breath, before Y/N's right hand tightened into a punch, and impacted against Bellamy's face, and slamming him against the ground, forming a crater and a small tornado that sent some people and buildings in the sidelines flying.

(Something like this, but the tornado is not that big on this case.)

When things calmed down, an unconscious and bloodied Bellamy was laying before Y/N. Sarquiss screamed out.

Sarquiss: "Hey... Quit kiddin' around, Bellamy... C'MON! YOU'RE JUST JOKING, RIGHT?! SAY SOMETHING! HEY! BELLAMY! QUIT ACTING DUMB! C'MON, GET UP! CONTINUE YOUR USUAL SHOW! BELLAMY! YOU'RE A MAJOR ROOKIE WITH A 55 MILLION REWARD!"

A poster that a drunk man was holding flew into Sarquiss's face, he grabbed the poster and his face went palid.

Drunk Man: "S-See! I told you...!"

Y/N looked at Sarquiss.

Y/N: "The old man's gold. Give it back."

The people that were still watching the scene, ran away in fear.

Time Skip

Y/N could be seen walking out of the Pub with a bag, that contained the gold, on his back.

Y/N: "Woo-hoo! I Got the the gold back "

Y/N was walking away. A couple of meters back, Bellamy's crew were watching him leave.

Sarquiss: "T-That runt... It was a fluke! *Stands up* HEY, YOU! STOP! I'M STILL HERE! C'MON! BRING IT ON! THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE TO DREAM-CHASING MORONS! WHAT'S WRONG?! HEY, BLUE-HAI--!"

Sarquiss didn't finish his sentence since he suddenly found himself spitting out blood. The cause? Y/N was in front of him, and had punched him in the stomach.

Y/N: "Don't call me that..."

Y/N turned around and started walking once more, Sarquiss fell to his knees, spitting out more blood. He used the last of his strengths to yell at Y/N.

Sarquiss: "HEY! *Spits out blood* WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Y/N stopped at looked back at him, before pointing upwards.

Y/N: "To the sky, with my crew. To look for our dreams."

Y/N started walking away, but he shouted back to Bellamy's Crew.

Y/N: "Hey! When Bellamy wakes up, I want you to tell him that if he hears the sky roar. Then, Sky Island is real, and so is all of our dreams."

That was the last thing that Y/N said, before running off, and before Sarquiss passed out.

Time Skip

Y/N was running back to the Going Merry, the sun had already risen. He made it back and started waving his hands.

Y/N: "Hey! I'm back!"

Luffy/Chopper: *Jumping* "Y/N YOU'RE BACK!"

Sanji: "Hurry up! We're behind schedule!"

Y/N: "By how much?"

Nami: "BY 15 MINUTES! WHY ARE YOU LATE?! YOU SAID YOU WERE FASTER THAN LU--!"

Nami suddenly stopped talking when she noticed that the stomach area of Y/N's shirt was destroyed. Revealing his six-pack.

Y/N: "Uh, Nami, are you okay?"

Nami's nose was bleeding.

Nami:

Nami: *Wipes nose* "But still! We better set sail right now!"

Y/N noticed that the Going Merry had been repaired and had new features.

Y/N: "Whoa! Awesome!"

Usopp: "It's the Going Merry Flying Model!"

Luffy: *Sparkles in eyes* "Y/N, MERRY LOOKS LIKE IT CAN FLY!"

Usopp: "Yeah! *Points at Masira* They did it for us!"

Luffy started doing some poses that Masira's crew would copy. Y/N laughed and walked up to Zoro and the others.

Y/N: "Hey, just out of curiosity. But why is the Merry a chicken?"

Zoro: "Right? Even a pigeon would've been better than a chicken..." Y/N nodded.

Nami: *Shark Teeth* "THAT'S NOT THE MAIN ISSUE HERE! YOU IDIOTS!"

Usopp: "Alright! Let's set sail! Ready, men?!"

Masira's crew: "Aye, aye, Sir!"

Y/N walked up to Cricket, and placed the gold on a stump that was in front of him. The two stayed quiet.

Cricket: "Get on board already! There's no time! Or are you plannin' to waste your chance to go into the sky, you fool?"

Y/N: *Smiles* "Old man, thank you for everything!"

Cricket: *Points at Masira's and Shojo's ships* "It's them you should thank."

Y/N: "You're right. GUYS, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!"

Masira: "NO PROBLEM! MONKEYKEYKEY!! Anyways, let's hurry! Get on board, before we're too late! We'll lead the way, so follow us!"

Y/N nodded, ran to the Going Merry, and got on board. When Y/N got on board, Cricket shouted out.

Cricket: "SARUYAMA ALLIANCE! DON'T SCREW UP, NOW! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, GIVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT FOR THEM!"

S. Alliance: "YEAH!!!"

Nami: "It's time to set sail, guys!"

Usopp: "All right!"

Y/N: "Let's go!"

Sanji: "Aye, Nami-san~!"

The Going Merry started leaving the cost.

Cricket: "Hey, you brats! This is where we part ways!"

Luffy: "Yeah!"

Cricket: "There's one thing that's a definite fact. No one in history ever disproved the city of gold or the sky island."

Y/N: "Right!"

Cricket: "People might laugh and call it foolish logic, but it's enough for me. That's what romanticism is all about!"

Luffy/(Y/N): "Romanticism..."

Cricket: "That's right! Thanks for the gold... Don't be fallin' from the sky now, y'hear?!"

Luffy: "Shishishi! See ya, old guy!"

Y/N: "Old man! If you hear the sky roar, you'll know that Sky Island is real! And I'm sure the city of gold is real, too!"

All of the Straw Hats said their goodbyes to Cricket.

Time Skip

Masira: "All right! It's currently 7:00 am! We should arrive at the destination area at 11:00 am! Like the old-timer said, the spot the Knock-Up Stream shoots up from changes each time, so we need to arrive beforehand and find it! We're a little behind schedule. HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO MY EXPLANATION?!"

The Childish quartet were playing with the South Bird. They would turn the bird's head to the sides and see it go back to pointing South.

Luffy: "See! It faced forward!"

Usopp: "There sure are some weird birds out there!"

Y/N: *Laughs* "So it's true! It can only face south! This guy's like a compass!"

The bird would chirped angrily.

Usopp: "What'd he say, Chopper?"

Chopper: "He said he's going to face a different direction to mess us up."

Y/N: "Oh, yeah? Go ahead and try!"

The bird faced the opposite direction.

Luffy: "Oh! He faced north!"

The bird was smiling cockily, but he soon started sweating, before facing South again.

Luffy: "He doesn't feel right unless he's facing South!"

They all laughed.

They were all relaxing, until a member of Masira's crew yelled out.

M. Crewmember: "Bad news, Boss!"

Masira: "What's wrong?!"

M. Crewmember: "Night's coming from the southwest! Cumuloregalis clouds!"

Masira: "Seriously?! What time is it?!"

M. Crewmember: "10:00! It's way earlier than we expected!"

Masira: "This is bad... Shojo! Can we make it!"

Shojo: "Utan Divers! Into the sea immediately! Look for currents!"

The Utan Divers dived and started looking for currents.

U. Diver 1: "Reflected sound detected! Large current at 12:00!"

U. Diver 2: "Large creature detected at 9:00! Appears to be a Sea King!"

U. Diver 3: "Waves going against the currect detected at 10:00! I believe it's a giant whirlpool!"

Masira: "THAT'S IT! HEAD THE SHIP IN THE 10:00 DIRECTION! IT'S A SIGN OF THE EXPLOSION! CATCH THE WHIRLPOOL! DON'T DRAW BACK!"

The waves started becoming agressive.

Zoro: "What the--?!"

Nami: "The waves suddenly got higher!"

Usopp: *Scared* "WE'RE GONNA SINK!"

Masira: "It's a pre-explosion earthquake! Get ready!"

Chopper: "E-EXPLOSION?!"

Robin: "Navigator! What does the Log Pose say?"

Nami looked at the Log Pose.

Nami: "It's pointing right at those clouds!"

Usopp: "The sky island is up there?!"

Nami: "The wind's direction is perfect, too! The clouds are heading straight for the center of the whirlpool!"

Luffy: "Hey, what's this "whirlpool"? I don't see one..."

Masira: "Looks like we hit the jackpot this time, brother!"

Shojo: "Yeah! And it looks like it'll be a nice-sized explosion, too!"

Y/N: "We can make it?!"

Masira: "Yep!"

Massira attached his ship with the Going Merry with some ropes.

Masira: "We'll take you to the inner edge of the whirlpool!"

Nami: "What do we do after that?!"

Masira: "Get on the flow! If you can get to the center, things should work out!"

Y/N: "The center of the whirlpool, got it!"

Usopp: *Scared* "W-WE'RE BEING SUCKED IN!"

Nami: "Nobody said anything about being sucked in!"

Sanji: "It's all right! I'll protect you and Robin-chan!"

Robin: "I've never seen such a large whirlpool before..."

Usopp: *Scared/Crying* "THIS IS BAD! LET'S TURN BACK! LET ME GO BACK!"

Zoro: "Just accept it, Usopp! It's too late! Those two are alredy excited!" He pointed at Luffy and Y/N.

Y/N: "BRACE YOURSELF, EVERYONE! DYING IS A DAY WORTH LIVING FOR!!"

Usopp: *Scared/Crying* "AAH!!! Y/N HAS GONE INSANE WITH EXCITEMENT!!"

Luffy: "LET'S GO! SKY ISLAND!"

Suddenly, a Sea King appeared.

Y/N: ...(0_0)

Masira's ship had already release the straps that connected it to the Going Merry. Masira and Shojo were saying their goodbyes.

Masira: "Alright, you guys! The rest is all up to you now!"

Luffy: "Right! Thanks for the lift!"

Usopp: *Scared* "HOLD ON! GIMME A BREAK, WILL YOU?! I'M SCARED HERE! LET ME GO BACK, YOU JERK! THIS THING'S GONNA KILL US INSTANTLY!!"

Nami: *Scared* "NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A GIANT WHIRLPOOL! THIS IS A SCAM!"

Usopp: *Scared* "IT'S NIGHT!"

Chopper: *Scared* "WE'RE BEING SUCKED INTO THE WHIRLPOOL!"

Usopp: *Scared* "LET'S GO BACK, LUFFY! WE CAN STILL MAKE IT! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! JUST THIS WHIRLPOOL IS ENOUGH TO KILL US! THE SKY ISLANDS JUST A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM!"

Luffy: "A dream within a dream? Yeah, huh?"

Nami: *Scared* "YES, LUFFY! I DON'T THINK WE CAN DO THIS, EITHER!"

Luffy: "An island in a dream within a dream! You heard that, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it's amazing!"

Luffy/(Y/N): *Smile/Eyes with sparkles* "WE'LL REGRET IT FOR LIFE IF WE PASS UP SUCH A BIG ADVENTURE!"

Usopp and Nami realized that it was pointless.

Usopp/Nami: *Crying* "Th-They're enjoying this..."

Zoro: "Hey! While you guys are pointlessly trying to resist... *Points at Whirlpool* We're being sucked inside it!"

They were sucked into the center of the Whirlpool and started falling.

Sanji: "Hurry, Nami-san! Come into my arms!"

However, out of fear, Nami hugged the person closest to her, which was Y/N.

Usopp: "AAHH!!! WE'RE FALLING!!"

Suddenly, they appeared to be back on the top.

Sanji: "What?! It disappeared?! How come?! AND HOW COME NAMI-SAN IS THAT BASTARD'S ARMS?!"

Sanji asked with shark teeth and point at Y/N, who was carrying a trembling Nami in his arms, princess style.

Y/N: "Nami, it's okay. The whirlpool's gone."

Nami opened her eyes, and saw the position in which she was right now, causing her to blush and quickly get off of Y/N's arms, very hesitantly.

Usopp: "T-That whirlpool was huge, too! What's going on?!"

Nami: *Looks downwards* "No! It's already started!"

Y/N: "Eh?"

Nami: "The whirlpool only disappeared from the surface!"

Usopp: "Y-You don't mean..."

Suddenly, a voice was heard.

???: "HOLD IT!"

They looked towards the source of the voice and saw a ship.

Nami: "That's that guy from Mock Town...!"

Sanji: "Who?!"

Teach: "I'm here to collect on your 100 million bounty! Prepare yourself! ZEHAHAHAHA! Eh? Why's it dark out here?"

Luffy: "My bouty? What do you mean, 100 million?"

Teach: "So you don't know!"

Teach pulled out 3 wanted posters.

Teach: *Holds posters* "There's a 100 million-Berry bounty on your head! Pirate Hunter Zoro is worth 60 million! And Blue-Haired Y/N! You're worth 80 million!"

Usopp: *Looking through binoculars* "It's true! He has new wanted posters! Zoro! You have a bounty! And Y/N does, too!"

Sanji: "What?! Hold on! What about me! There's one for me, too, right?!"

Usopp: "Uh... Nope."

Sanji: "Look closer!"

Usopp: "Nope."

Nami: "I see! Your bounties went way up after the Alabasta incident! But 100 million...! And 80 million...!"

In the back, Luffy, Zoro were happy with the news. But Y/N was on the floor with a depressed aura, and with Robin comforting him.

Luffy: "WHOO-HOO! 100 million! Hear that?! I'm worth 100 million!"

Zoro: *Chuckles* "60 million, huh? How disappointing!"

Nami: *Shark teeth* "DON'T BE HAPPY, YOU!"

Y/N: *Depressed/crying* "I'm not happy..."

Zoro: "What's up with you? Don't you like your bounty?"

Y/N: *Depressed/Crying* "Is not is just that... YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID! THEY NAMED ME "BLUE-HAIRED Y/N"! THAT IS BULLSHIT! WHY DID THEY FOCUS ONLY ON MY HAIR?! I DON'T SEE THEM CALLING YOU "GREEn-HAIRED ZORO" OR CALLING LUFFY "BLACK-HAIRED LUFFY"! SO WHY JUST ME?!"

Y/N fell face first to the ground crying, forming a puddle with his tears. The moment was interrupted when they hears Shojo's voice from away.

Shojo: "Hey, you guys! Don't get distracted! HERE IT COMES! THE KNOCK-UP STREAM! GET READY!!"

The sea started rising, lifting the Merry in the process.

Y/N: "HERE IT COMES!!"

The Going Merry was going up.

Usopp: "WHAT THE HECK'S GOING ?!"

Y/N: "The Merry is going straight up the pilar of water!"

Luffy: "This is neat!"

Usopp: "HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!"

Nami felt the wing going up.

Nami: "Wind?!"

Luffy: "Alright! Now we can go into the sky!"

(Y/N)/Luffy: "GO, MERRY! GO!! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!"

Sanji: "Hold on! I don't think it's gonna be that easy!"

Usopp: "W-What's wrong?!"

Luffy: "Huh? Did we forget something?"

Sanji: "The hull's starting to float! If this keeps up, we're gonna get sent flying to our doom!"

Usopp: "BUT WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO?! WE CAN BARELY EVEN HOLD ON!"

Chopper: "WHAT'S THAT?!"

They all looked up.

Y/N: "Ah! It's that Sea King from earlier!"

The Sea King fell pass them.

Sanji: "See! It's only a matter of time until that happens to us!"

Zoro: "Hey, now! We're riding up a powerful explosion! What can we possibly do?!"

Sanji: "I guess it is just a natural disaster!"

More things started to fall. Broken parts of ships that fell victim to the Knock-Up Stream.

Chopper: "AAHH!! LOT'S OF STUFF IS FALLING! VICTIMS OF THE KNOCK-UP STREAM!"

Usopp: "WE'RE GONERS, TOO! WE'RE GONNA FALL AND SLAM INTO THE OCEAN AND DIE!"

Nami: "SPREAD THE SAILS! RIGHT AWAY!"

Straw Hats-Nami: "Eh?"

Nami: "This is the sea! Not just a pillar of water! It's a rising current! And the wind blowing from below is a rising air current produced by the geothermal heat and steam explosion! If we're dealing with wind and sea, I can navigate it! *Smiles* Who's this ship's navigator?!"

Y/N: *Raises arms* "YOU ARE!!"

Y/N raised his arms and almost fell out, but he quickly swam through the air to get his grip back on the Merry.

Sanji: "IT'S YOU, NAMI-SAN~! ALRIGHT, MEN! DO WHAT NAMI-SAN SAYS!"

Boys: "RIGHT!" They spread the sails.

Nami: "Catch the starboard wind and pull the helmp to point! Align the ship with the current!"

Straw Hats-Nami: "YES, SIR!"

Chopper: "Oh, no! THE SHIP IS ABOUT TO LEAVE THE WATER!"

Luffy: "WE'RE GONNA FALL! WE'RE GONNA FALL, NAMI! DO SOMETHING, NAMI!"

Nami: "No, WE CAN MAKE IT!"

Y/N: "LUFFY! BELIEVE IN THE GOING MERRY FLYING MODEL! FLY, MERRY! FLY!"

The Merry rose and separated from the water. But, it didn't fall. The Merry started flying.

Luffy: "WE'RE FLYING! AWESOME THE SHIP IS FLYING!"

Y/N: "YEAH, MERRY!"

Usopp: "Is this for real?!"

Chopper: "WHOOO!!"

Nami: "We did it!"

Zoro: "Wow!"

Sanji: "Nami-san~! You're wonderful~! AND I LOVE YOU~!

Nami: "With this win and current, we can go as high as we want!"

Luffy: "Hey! Nami! Are we almost at the sky island?!"

Nami: *Points upwards* "If it exists, it's on the other side of those clouds!"

Luffy and Y/N were excited for their next adventure.

Y/N: "Above the clouds, huh?!"

Luffy: "What could be up there?!"

Y/N: "Only one way to find out!"

Luffy: "LET'S PLUNGE THROUGH THE CUMULOREGALIS CLOUDS!"

Opinions:

Questions:

Ideas/Suggestions:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 901 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
26.3K 864 55
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
12.7K 547 35
Y/n and Her little sister Umi has been each others only family since their parents died, after their Landlord kicks them out on Christmas night for t...
115K 3.8K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...