past and future (Modern AU :L...

Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... Еще

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

54

187 10 0
Alie-Heart

"My loves I'll be back, I promise"Norie spoke towards Eren and Mikasa who pouted in sadness.

"Don't go"the young boy says softly as his his eyes teared up.

"Stay"Mikasa said and her lip quivered.

Norie was going to accompany her Mom to get surgery in her eyes so she wouldn't have to wear contacts anymore, but the thing is, the place is outside the state meaning they had to travel by plane and won't be back for 2 days.

"Don't cry, Dada will be with you."she says and brought them in hugs.

"She'll come back, I promise"Levi said as he grabbed her suitcase and walked out the door to place it in the taxi she's going in.

The toddlers stared as Norie places kisses on their heads and held them tightly.

"Mama will be back, and I'll try to buy some souvenirs for you both. How does that sound?"

"I guess..."they mumbled.

"I put your stuff in the car, nothing else? I don't want you forgetting anything."Levi said as he walked in.

"Don't worry I got everything "Norie responded.

She turned back to Eren and Mikasa with a smile, hugging them once again and kissed their faces.

"Mama loves you"Norie says softly.

She stood up and looked at Levi, she wrapped her arms around his neck and said "take care of the kids and yourself, I love you"

"I love you too, you and your mother take care of yourselves as well"he answered as he snaked his arms around her waist.

Norie smiled and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

They pulled back and she says "okay my three loves I'm off, I'll pick up my mom and then we'll head off the the airport. Levi, I'll text you when I get there"

"Yeah"he responded.

Levi, Eren and Mikasa stood on top of the stairs outside the front door as they watched Norie get in the car, it started up and it drove down the street

Levi sighed and looked towards the toddlers. The 4 year olds had quivering lips as their eyes shook with emotion and glassed over since the tears were slowly pooling.

"okay let's head inside then-"

"MAMA!"Eren cried out in sadness and ran after her car as Mikasa followed with tears of her own.

"Oi! Stop!"Levi yelled and ran after them.

---------------------------------------

Levi stood in the kitchen watching his kids slouch in the living room, around this time they would be very energetic. Running around, throwing stuff, playing in their imaginary worlds. But they seem so gloomy and he didn't like it.

He sighed and grabbed a plate, he placed it on the table and opened a cabinet to get the cookies. Levi usually lets them only have 1 or 2 chocolate chip cookies on some occasions, but today he broke his own rule.

Levi walked around the kitchen island and went towards the living room, he stopped in front of them and says "brats"

"I got you some cookies, I put six on the plate so that means you both get 3 each"

The toddlers don't say anything making him breathe out and looked towards Mikasa who hid underneath Norie's favorite blanket she kept on the couch.

The 4 year old girl looked like she was drowning in the navy blue blanket but it made her feel comfortable, and because she could smell Norie's perfume on it.

"Mikasa, look, I got cookies"Levi said and showed her the plate.

"I lived a good life..."Mikasa mumbled.

He dropped his face as he turned to Eren who drew on a piece of paper, he went towards him and says "I got cookies"

"But I'm giving you three instead of one"

"Eren?"

Levi looked at what he was drawing and he sighed, he drew Norie's smiling face and Eren sticked it into one of his teddy bears faces so in a way she could be in front of him.

"I'll start the rumbling to get you back Mama"Eren mumbled in determination.

Levi looked between them and says "you know I don't like seeing you both like this"

"So...I'll put the chicken back in the freezer. What do you want to eat? McDonald's?"

The toddlers looked at him as he stared back.

"Say something or I'll change my mind"Levi said.

-------------------------------------

"I got batman!"Eren yelled out happily as he had grabbed his happy meal toy.

"I got superman"Mikasa says and showed him the bag.

Levi sat in front of them drinking his tea and eating a grilled chicken salad. He was feeling relieved that the toddlers didn't seem sad anymore, well for now.

The McDonald's will only distract them for a while and they'll go back to sulking about Norie.

"Eat, I don't want the food to get cold for you"Levi spoke.

Later that night, Levi was getting ready for bed and he heard creaking by the door. He turned and saw Eren and Mikasa standing by the door that he will keep open for the 2 days.

"Yes?"Levi questions.

"Can we sleep in the bed with you?"Eren asks.

"Please?"Mikasa says after.

He thought to himself and looked towards the spot Norie usually sleeps at, Levi does feel like he'll have trouble sleeping since she won't be by his side. And he knows the toddlers will also have trouble sleeping too.

"Come on then"Levi said making Eren and Mikasa scatter over and stretched their arms up.

Levi grabbed them and placed them next to him, the toddlers immediately turned to him and rested their heads on his chest as he brought the blanket closer to them.

"Goodnight brats"

"Goodnight Levi"

---------------------------------------

A phone rang throughout the room making Levi groan in sleepiness and annoyance, Eren snored as he had his arms and legs wrapped around his head as Mikasa was curled up closely against his chest.

He grabbed the phone and saw a FaceTime call from Norie, Levi immediately answered and his face softened when he saw her face and smile.

"Hi!"

"Darling"Levi spoke as Erens tiny foot pushed against his cheek.

He heard her laugh and she says "Eren couldn't sleep alone again for his nap?"

"No actually we're sleeping cause it's 7 in the morning"Levi said as he moved the boys foot but it came back to squish his cheek again.

"7 in the morning...?"

"Oh!"

"Oh my god! Baby did I wake you up?"

"Darling it's okay, I was planning on getting up early anyways to make breakfast"Levi says as Mikasa gripped onto his shirt.

"It's not okay! I should've remembered the time difference, I'll call you later, sleep-"

"No don't hang up"he cut Norie off

She smiled and says "what? You missed me or something?"

"You wish"

Norie let out a squeak that carried a tone of offense and she says "ouch..."

"I'm joking brat, I do miss you. A lot "Levi spoke as he felt Eren rest his cheek on top of his head and held his head closer to him.

"How are my babies doing? I miss them so much"

"They're still asleep"he responded and aimed the phone to the side and a little higher so she'll be able to see them.

"I'm gonna cry, they look so cute"Norie spoke with a shaky voice.

"How are things over there?"

"There great, the hotels decent enough. My mom's showering right now and then we'll head out to the clinic."

"That's good, have you eaten?"

"Not yet, we'll go down the the dining hall to get breakfast."

Levi stared at her as she continued to talk, her dimples appearing and disappearing each time she smiled lightly or just spoke. The way the sunset from there made her skin glow and her eyes pop, he could stare for hours or even forever.

He smiled lightly as she laughed at the small story she was telling.

-------------------------------------

"So they've been like this for the past two days?"Erwin questions.

"Yeah, I already told them that Norie comes back tomorrow but they still seem sad"Levi spoke with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Maybe we feed them jolly ranchers every hour?!"Hange called out from the bathroom.

The boys furrowed their eyebrows in confusion but focused back on the toddlers.

"They do seem really fatigue, shouldn't they be playing something?"Erwin says.

"Mhm, they would be playing outside but since it's raining they'll be in the playroom."Levi answers.

Mikasa stood in front of the long window that was fogged up and covered in water droplets because of the rain, both of her hands pressed up against it and saying her "I lived a good life" speech that she's been saying over and over.

Eren laid face down on the rug, looking like a plank or log. The teddy bear with Norie's face sat on the coffee table.

"Okay! I'm ready!"

The boys turned to see Hange walk out, she was wearing Norie's clothes, black heeled boots and had a wig that was similar to her jet black hair.

"Are you sure that's gonna work?"Erwin says.

"You're just disrespecting my wife"Levi said.

"I know it's going to work! Watch"Hange spoke and then cleared her throat

"My loves!"She imitated.

Eren and Mikasa quickly turned to the familiar nickname and saw "Norie" standing in the middle of Erwin and Levi.

"Please don't be sad! Mama's here!"

The toddlers walked over cautiously and looked at Hange closely, and she nervously waited.

Eren grabbed her hand and softly placed it on top of his head as Mikasa drags her finger across her face.

"See it's working-"

Hanges whisper was cut off when the toddlers sobbed out making the adults flinch. They ran to Levi as they gripped his shirt to signal him to carry them, he did and Hange stared in confusion.

"It was working?! What went wrong?!"

"That's not Mamas hand! She doesn't wear pink eyeshadow, she wears beige and light brown!"Eren sobbed into Levi's shoulder.

"Her eyes aren't brown...the perfume is not the same as the one on the blanket"Mikasa spoke lowly.

"And my wife doesn't wear glasses four-eyes"Levi explained as he shoved his hand on Hanges face making her fall back with a yell causing Erwin to sigh and shake his head.

------------------------------------

"Where is she?! Where is she?!"Eren yelled impatiently.

"She's getting off the plane now don't worry"Levi says as they stood in the airport.

He looked around and saw that Mikasa wasn't next to him, Levi quickly stood up from his crouch position and looked around.

"Mikasa?!"

"Where's Norie?"

Levi and Eren turned to hear her low stern voice, she gave the person, who worked at the airport, her death glare. Mikasa gripped his pants and mumbled "where.is.she?"

"Ignore her, she hasn't had her nap"Levi spoke as he grabbed her and walked back to their spot, leaving the man a bit terrified and confused.

"Levi where's Norie?!"Eren asked again.

"Where's Norie?"Mikasa questions after.

"Like I said, be patient, she'll be here any minute-My loves!"

He was cut off by the familiar voice, the trio turned to see Norie and her mother walking out towards the exterior of the terminal.

"MAMA!"the toddlers cried out their tears and ran to her without hesitation.

Norie crouched down and accepted their hug immediately, Eren and Mikasa cried into her chest and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay I'm right here"she spoke and kissed their heads.

"Can you say hi to granny?"Norie says as she pulled back and wiped their eyes and used a tissue to wipe their noses.

"Hello sweeties!"her mother said and picked them up in her arms.

Norie stood up as Levi reached them, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile.

"Hey-"

She yelped when Levi pulled her in by the waist and connected their lips, Norie smiled and happily returned it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Life's Unfair redhotspot

Любовные романы

9.8K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
708 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
334K 8.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
999 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...