Kingdom of Roses | Stray Kids...

By elena24aly

What a cruel fate was destined for the heir of the Kingdom of Roses, Han Jisung, and his future lover, the Kn... More

Characters
First encounter
Thank you, hyung!
The letter
Introduction
Challenge
Duel
The prince of Liliac Kingdom
The rules
Was the kiss necessary?
3 candles on a grave
Like air
Son of Ragana
Write that down
The witch
I'm here to help
My beautiful forbidden fruit
Like a rose in the moonlight
The wolves
History repeats itself
Your hand in marriage
Earthquake
Helpless
I missed you
The Penelope scheme
He stayed
Cursed...
What if
The younger brother
The older brother
Last man standing
The third one
Would you take care of it?
Wet dream
Are you falling for me?
Let's talk
This means war
I forbidden you to fight
Chance
Doomed love
Sunday in a hospital
Link
Bring it on
I respect his wish
My mistake
Don't play with the dead
Welcome to the fam
You are my king
Burn the witch
I'm here
I can see black
I think I like you
Fire
It's over
The crown
Fear
Fairytale
Dictator
Transience
The Han dynasty
The red string of evil
Dead man can tell no story
A man in love is a mad man
I love you in every lifetime! (the end)
New project?!

I'm sorry for liking you...

1.9K 152 70
By elena24aly

Present

-I'm gonna tell him! Minho slammed his hands on the desk after an hour of silence.

Hyunjin, who was just scrolling through Instagram at that time, got startled and fell on the floor.

-What the fuck, dude?

-You are gonna help me! Minho pointed to his best friend.

-With what? Hyunjin replied rubbing his head.

-How do I confess?

-Hold on, cowboy! That early? Are you sure you feel that about him?

-I do. I am sure! Now that I accepted it, I don't want to waste a moment.

-Dear Lord, to have your confidence... Actually, your confidence is beyond stupid, but alright. Have you tried giving him gifts? It's simple and cute.

-Did you do that with Seungmin?

-Yeah...

-Did it work?

-He threw them in the trash, Hyunjin avoided eye contact.

-Romantic guy, Minho said.

-What about Chan hyung? He is still your date... technically.

-I don't know. He comes often in here, but only to say hi. It's weird. I don't even know where is he now.

.
.
.

-Hyung, where are we going?

-To the garage!

-Why?

-You asked me about my hobby. There he is, Chan said proudly.

-A car? Jeongin asked confused.

-Car racing.

-Isn't it illegal?

-Not really. My parents have an empty field. I use it all the time. The adrenaline helps me clear my mind.

-Aren't you afraid to get hurt? Jeongin asked visibly worried.

-I had a couple of accidents in the past, but nothing serious. Besides, there are no cars allowed in here but mine, so-

-What kind of accidents? Did you have too much speed? This is damn serious, cause any of these accidents could have caused your death. How can you be so immature? Jeongin snapped at Chan.

-It's just...racing was the only thing I have been interested in all this time... When Minho asked me about what I like, I couldn't answer. I feel dull among all of you and I thought this could be only mine, something that makes me interesting.

-But I already find you interesting. I love you! Jeongin shouted out of impulse.

-I love you too, Jeongin! If this makes you uneasy, I will try to ease the speed, alright?

-What about this? Whenever you want to drive, call me.

-What?

-If you want to die so much, I will be in that car next to you. We can die together and maybe reincarnate together, Jeongin wrapped his hands around Chan's neck.

-But if you were in the right seat, I wouldn't dare to risk your life...Ohhh, I see what you did here.

Jeongin smirked at Chan with satisfaction.

-I love your brain, sneaky fox, Chan kissed Jeongin on the forehead. I think I found my new hobby.

-What is it?

-Killing you with my kisses, he said pressing his lips against the younger's.

.
.
.

-Jisung!

The latter was in the garden planting some roses when he heard Minho calling him.

-What did I do this time, boss? he asked with his arms crossed.

-You did an excellent job and I wanted to give you this, Minho said shoving in Jisung's face a huge bouquet of flowers.

-You want me to plant them?

-No. I am giving them to you. Like a gift.

-You're giving flowers to a gardener as a gift? Jisung asked hoping Minho was joking.

-I told Hyunjin this was stupid, Minho mumbled to himself.

-Did Hyunjin make you do this? Is he trying again to make you be nice to me?

-No! I mean yes! I mean... I don't know how to explain this...

-Are you feeling ok, hyung? You're all red, he said placing his hand on Minho's forehead to check his temperature. You're burning. Should I call Jeongin?

-No, I'm fine! I'll go return the flowers, he said awkwardly.

-You idiot! Minho threw the flowers in Hyunjin's face.

-What did I do?

-To give flowers to a gardener?

-I didn't tell you to do it! You just asked me what I did with Seungmin.

-And how did that go, mister "single as fuck"?

-Maybe try with chocolate?

-Chocolate...I can do that. Yeah...

The next day, Minho came with a box of expensive chocolates to Jisung.

-What's this?

-A gift.

-Hyung, you're freaking me out. Are you trying to poison me or something?

-No. I'm just appreciating you, Minho tried to smile, resulting in a terrifying expression.

-Yeah... I don't fo chocolate. I used to have rotten teeth all the time. I spent so much time at the dentist that I watched the birth of 34 fishes named Jerry and Bob.

Minho's final try was with a cheesecake. His last chance...

He was sweating like crazy. His heart was beating so fast for the first time in forever.

-Hyung, now I'm feeling like you are preparing me for my farewell party. I don't even know if you plan to kill me or to fire me.

-Neither! Minho said it a little too loud and internally slapped himself.

-Then what is it?

-I think...Minho gulped in fear. I think I like you, he finally said it closing his eyes in expectation.

But nothing happened. He opened his eyes and saw Jisung speechless.

He wasn't blushing or stuttering or smiling. He was worried. Why?

-Hyung, he began putting his hand on Minho's shoulder. I'm sorry! I don't like you that way. I have no such feelings towards you, he completed making Minho's heart sink.

-You don't?

That was the very first time Minho ever confessed to someone. The very first time he had a crush on someone.

Love seemed impossible for him.

But his heart was hurting so bad now.

A tear started streaming down his cheek as he looked at Jisung's expressionless face.

Jisung was feeling numb. He didn't want to hurt Minho, but didn't want to lead him on for nothing.

Minho was the first person to ever confess to him, but also...he was Jisung's first friend. Something he didn't mention to Minho.

He wanted to be friends with him, to bicker with him, to keep things just as they were.

But the guilt of rejecting him took over his brain.

-Please don't cry for me... It's not worth it. It's not me you should cry for, Jisung added whipping the tear off of Minho's cheek. I don't like seeing you like this, hyung. It's my fault. I'm sorry for not liking you! Jisung also burst into tears.

Minho hugged him tightly, mostly to hide his red face and started crying too.

-I'm sorry for liking you!

-Don't say this. I feel flattered that I caught your attention. But I want you as my friend more than anything. Can we remain friends? You are my first and best friend. I don't want to lose that. Please!

Minho nodded, knowing that any attempt of him talking would make his voice crack.

And they stayed like that for a minute, until their tears dried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 3.3K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
200K 9.7K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
206K 12.4K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...
92K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...