His Childish Wife - Thv FF✓

By Sugardaddyjoon

❝SHUT UP KIM Y/N!!❞She flinched, as i suddenly burst out, ❝YOU ARE STILL A FVCKING SMALL KID!!❞A loud sob esc... More

Sweating
Behave!
Gucci?
Life Sucks
Mature
Innocent
Brother Zoned
Texting
No Study
Sweet Side?
Teddy
I Love Her
My Responsibility
Stay With Me
My Wife
Lie
Chicken's Son
Cute
Small Kid
Assignment
Mr.Kim Taehyung
100/99
Obsessed
Mega Ice Cream
Red Light
I Love You
Puppy
Not Wear Anything
Honey
Change Your Clothes
Will Never Learn
Important Meeting
Old Man
Childish
Fever
I Want You
Painful Tears
Different
Love
Dark
Her
I Missed You
Together
Dinner
Right Person
Belong To Me
I'm Sorry
I Love You More
Accepted
Past
Banana Milk
Work Sheets
Handsome Old Man
I Do That
Scared
FP
In Real Life
White Room
Pregnancy
Insane
Devil
Sorry
Pregnant
Letter
Happy Life
Little Diamond
Ice Cream
Blood
Tears
Pain
Me
Line
Suffer
Gucci Shirt
Engagement
Ruined
Gucci Rings
Gucci bag
Pervert Professor
Lust
Baby
Truth
Happy Ending
author's note
Author's note Pt2

Too Much Successful?

164K 3K 1.2K
By Sugardaddyjoon

♡︎

       ♫︎𝒊'𝒎 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆♫︎

~~

𝗔/𝗡

"I'M VERY SORRY!!"The girl apologized, bowing in front of her teacher, who is now dead glaring at the girl, the teacher's hair wet, along with her glasses, "HOW CAN YOU BE THIS MUCH CARELESS??"The teacher yelled at the girl, who has her head lowered.

She gripped the paper, raising then scanning them, finding all of them wet, she huffed, "YOU HAVE RUINED THE TEST SHEETS!!"The teacher yelled at the girl, and she flinched, nervously, tugging a strand of her behind her ear, "SO THAT MEANS NO TEST TODAY???"One of her classmates yelled, the girl's eyes widen, as she realized that.

Today
Was
The
Surprise
Test.

The teacher revealed a few minutes before, "THAT'S SOO FUNNY, MAM WAS HERE TO SURPRISE US, BUT INSTEAD SHE RECEIVED A SURPRISE!!"Another classmate guy yelled from behind.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH KIM SEUNGMIN!!"The teacher yelled at him, embarrassed, Seung-min shrugged his shoulders, "OPEN UP YOUR BOOK, KEEP PAGE NUMBER 46 OPEN AND I'M GOING TO BE BACK IN FEW MINUTES, DON'T YOU DARE TO FIGHT OR TRY TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!!"The teacher threatened.

She stood up from her chair, and the girl in front of her gulped, watching water splashes on the teacher's attire, the students around the class laughed out at the teacher, the teacher glared at all of them and the girl in front of her, she rushed out of the classroom, the girl raised her head, biting her lower lip, she burst out laughing, walking back to her seat.

The students present in the class laughed at her, "YEAH Y/N YOU HAVE SAVED US TODAY!!!"A guy with shiny black hair, glistening doe eyes, and his features screamed handsome, stood in front of y/n, he sobbed, wiping his non-existing tears, placing his palm on her shoulder, pretending to cry, "Don't be dramatic kang taehyun!"Y/n whined.

She pushed him away, which caused him to stumble back and hit the table, he fell off, falling on top of a cute yet handsome guy, doe cute eyes, and freckles that made him look innocent, plumpy tiny lips, mesmerizing orbs, blonde-haired, he immediately pushed taehyun off him.

"YEAH GET UP YOU BASTARD!!, MY EYES ARE VIRGIN!!"The freckle guy yelled at taehyun, y/n giggled, palming her mouth, staring at her both best friends fighting with each other like usual, taehyun rolled his eyes, standing up, cleaning out dust from his attire, the freckle guy looked at Y/n.

"Yesterday I texted Yeji," Said the freckle guy, fidgeting with his finger, "OH!!, then what happened lee felix?"Taehyun asked, Felix, opened up his mouth to answer, "NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW!!"Taehyun yelled, bursting out laughing, "Yeah don't do that with him"Y/n mumbled, hugging Felix, patting his back, and glaring at taehyun.

"We all know, that he was rejected, so why bother listening to his story?"Taehyun replied, "NO!!, SHE DIDN'T REJECT ME!!"Felix replied, "Take a swear on your red underwear that she didn't reject you?"Taehyun ordered, raising his eyebrow at him, Felix gulped, "Uh sh-she rejected BUTINTHE MOST SWEETESTWAY!!"Felix rapped, his cheeks red.

"What?"Taehyun knitted his eyebrows, not understanding a bit of what he had just uttered, Felix sighed, looking away from taehyun, "LOOK HE IS ALWAYS REJECTED!!"Taehyun yelled, pointing his index finger at Felix, "then what are you huh?, at least girls keep him in the friend zone, not like you" Said y/n, Felix hummed proudly, crossing his arms.

"What do you mean by that--"Taehyun was cut off by the teacher, "DIDN'T I ASKED YOU TO OPEN YOUR BOOKS???"The teacher yelled, pointing at three of them, "And why are you standing on top of the table y/n?"The teacher questioned Y/n, in disbelief, as she is standing on top of the table, pointing her index finger at Taehyun.

Her eyes widen, "U-UHH--"Y/n tried to speak but her leg slipped and

*THUD*

Every student around gasped, their eyes widening, y/n stood up from the floor, "I'M FINE!!"She yelled cutely

*THUD*

She bumped into Felix's back, facing the floor once again, "GET OUT OF MY CLASS RIGHT NOW!!"The teacher yelled, pointing her index finger at the door, y/n hissed, standing up, Felix wandered back to his place and so did taehyun, she glanced at all of them, "Bye!"She waved at the teacher, walking out of the classroom.

~

𝗖𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮

Felix, taehyun, and Y/n were peacefully having their lunch, when suddenly taehyun smirked, which didn't go unnoticed by Felix, "what?"Felix asked taehyun, gaining both y/n's and Taehyun's attention, "What?"Taehyun asked back, "You just smirked bro?"Felix asked once again.

Taehyun hummed, again smirking, "yesterday I saw Mrs. Jung and Mr lee together"Taehyun mumbled secretly, leaning forward, y/n immediately palmed her eyes, "I don't wanna see it" She mumbled, whining, "You two keep quiet, you can talk once I will be gone" She mumbled again, the smirk Felix's face held, faded, he dug his spoon into his soup.

Taehyun glanced at Felix, who just rolled his eyes at him, "listen both mrs Jung and Mr lee are our teachers, if we blackmail them, then they will increase our marks"Said taehyun, again leaning forward, "after two whole years, I agree with him" Felix agreed, sipping his soup, "no, I'm not into this"Y/n replied.

Both of them sighed, and continued eating, taehyun eyed her and found her blushing, "Hey??, why are your cheeks red? Are you imagining dirty things?"Taehyun asked in disbelief, y/n shooked her head, fidgeting with her fingers, biting her lower lip.

"It's j-just in t-two mo-months is an m-my wedding" Y/n replied, her voice barely audible, as she blushed, "so?"Felix asked, raising his eyebrow at her, "so I don't wanna commit more sins" Y/n replied, smiling shyly, "I wanna live a happy life with my mr charming"Y/n mumbled, getting lost in her dreamland.

"That charming of yours is a dark person," Taehyun said, staring at her with the most serious face, "what do you mean by that?"She asked, pouting, "he is a cold man, and I swear on my last packet of banana milk, I have never seen him talking with a smile on his face, he is always angry for no particular reason," Said Felix, shooking his head side to side in disbelief.

"One of the most successful CEOs in Korea, Kim. Taehyung"Taehyun whispered, y/n shivering to hear his name, "his name is also dangerous like him," Said Felix, "I have heard that he is too much successful?, just imagine how many billions he owns?"Felix mumbled, counting gibberish with his fingers.

"He is twenty-six and you are only eighteen y/n," Taehyun said, his face screaming concern, "she can't do anything about it, they are already fixed with each other"Felix replied, "she is arranged to marry him, her mother didn't even ask her opinion, she just informed her about it a day before"Felix informed.

Taehyun sighed, "I know, but why they are doing this to her, why we can't help her with this"Taehyun said, frustrated, "you can't do anything, that man Taehyung is dangerous, even if you will go to hell with her, he will reach there with his poker handsome face" Felix replied.

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay with it!"Y/n mumbled, passing a smile to Tae Hyun, showing him a thumbs up, "If you are okay with it then. it's fine"Taehyun mumbled, continuing eating, stealing glances at her.

~

The luxurious mansion, guards standing at the corners, a luxurious shiny dining table in between, suddenly a vase was thrown into the floor, breaking, there stood a man, his aura screamed authority, his monolid and double eyelid stunning eyes, slightly thick perfectly shaped lips, slightly elevated attractive nose, a mole on top made it look more than the attractive word, dark shiny fluffy hair.

He moved his gaze backward, "BUT I DON'T WANNA MARRY HER!!"He roared, fisting his palm, he gritted his teeth, "SHE IS A FUCKING KID, FOR GOD SAKE MOM!!"He again roared at his mother, who is standing In front of him with crossed arms, her son glared at her with a soul-piercing gaze, panting heavily, looking like a Mad Tiger.

His mother took some steps closer to him, "but she is the most innocent one, you know girls these days, they are only after money"His mother replied, trying to grip his arm, he jerked it away, "Look marry her, and if you didn't like her or something else then simple divorce her, there isn't any big deal my son"His mother suggested.

"No one is forcing you to live with her forever," Said his mother, he looked at her, "why you wanna ruin that innocent girl's life huh?" he asked, his eyes burnt, teeth gritted, palm fisted, "it's none of your business, just marry her and do whatever you wanna do with her, kim taehyung!!"His mother replied.

She walked upstairs, and Taehyung stared at her disappearing figure full of range and hateful gaze, "why you only wanna make innocents suffer"Taehyung mumbled.

~~

*Just talking*

Jimin: Do You Think I Will Get Any Taller?

Jin: Do You Think Fishes Can Fly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.3K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
200K 9.2K 24
Right now, we are sitting inside the car, heading to his, or rather, our house, in complete silence. He is driving, and I'm gazing out of the window...
20.1K 630 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
10.5M 427K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...