๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

By enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
47: Provoked
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

46: Quietude

3K 133 18
By enhacracy

(Chapter - 46)

Y/N peeked out of the car window, worried about her brother and friend, waiting for their arrival.

She would not be able to forgive herself at all if anything happened to either of them.

As a result, she felt a huge burden on her shoulders.

A tear slipped out of her eye as she tried to persuade herself about their well-being.

"They will return safely." Her voice croaked as she spoke the words to herself.

She could hear the faint sounds of gunshots from a distance. It gave her goosebumps.

Meanwhile...

Sera smirked as soon as she spotted Jungwon behind the wall of the corporate office.

"Why are you smiling? Are you crazy, just like me?" The man laughed as he observed her strange behaviour.

"Death is knocking at your door, little girl." The man cackled evilly as he placed his handgun against her temple.

Sera swiftly got out of his grip by kicking his gun in the air, followed by a gunshot.

"50 points, it's a headshot right in the center." Sera laughed as she clutched the dead man's head by grabbing his hair.

"It's not my day to die, it's yours, you old tortoise."

"You were about to get killed and here you are giving me scores! Just insane!" Jungwon sighed in disbelief as he approached her.

"Just like your insane acting during the classes, huh?" Sera laughed at him, remembering how he acted like he didn't even know her during the classes.

"It's not acting, I just don't want to be shipped with you unnecessarily. My friends would tease me till my ears bled." Jungwon scoffed as Sera followed him back towards the car. 

"Hey! Isn't that Y/N in your car?" Sera pointed towards his car.

"No, it's her mom." Jungwon sighed.

"Stop joking!" Sera slapped his back.

"Y/N was right! You ask really dumb questions." Jungwon giggled as he observed the girl, who was fuming in anger.

"Did she really say that?" Sera asked him once again, prompting Jungwon to nod.

Sera locked her eyes towards where Y/N was sitting with her head down.

Sera marched towards the car, opening the passenger door right away in anger.

"DID YOU-" Sera shook her shoulder, but soon all her anger faded as she discovered her crying.

"Hey, why are you crying?" She asked her as she stroked her hair.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Y/N started scanning her face for any visible scars and bruises, her eyes shaking in worry.

"I am alright, stop crying! Your brother's alright too." Sera smiled warmly at her as she sat in the backseat, whereas Jungwon sat next to her, in the driver's seat, his face expressionless, just like the day she met her for the first time. He never moved his eyes towards her, acting like she was never sitting right next to her as he talked to Sera.

*********************************

"Bye, Y/N!" Sera got off the car as soon as the car halted in front of her house.

"Bye." Y/N replied in a low tone as she left the car.

Silence made its way into the car as soon as she left.

'It's awkwardly silent. Maybe some music will help.' Y/N thought as she extended her hand towards the music player.

Jungwon gripped her hand harshly before it could reach the music player, glaring at her for a moment.

"Don't interfere with my things." Jungwon spat out his venomous words and threw her hand back.

"Why did you come to save me, then?" Y/N at this moment was taken aback by his rude behaviour.

Jungwon simply ignored her question, drifting his eyes towards the road in front of them, tapping the steering.

*********************************

"You are back! Finally! Heeseung hyung was so ready to kill us!" Sunghoon approached the girl who was standing emotionlessly, not even blinking, and headed towards the room without paying any attention to him.

"And where did you go to? Jake told me you ignored his questions and went right away. Is this a new trend? To disrespect your elders?" Sunghoon blabbed on.

"Someone was stalking her once again. I bet that Cha sent him." Jungwon told him.

"Someone was behind her once again? Why can't you tell any of us? Heeseung hyung has been roaring in anger since the evening." Sunghoon glared at him in anger as he grasped his collar.

"I had no time! Anyways, I killed him." Jungwon straightened his t-shirt as he left for his room.

*********************************

"Miss, young master has summoned you." A worker told Y/N, who was looking out of the window, sitting on her study chair.

"I will meet him in a while." Y/N told the worker as she smiled gently.

Her smile faded as soon as she left, the same words ringing in her mind.

"PARK Y/N, DON'T YOU DARE CRY AND COME TO US IF YOU FACE ANY TROUBLES! I AM WARNING YOU ALREADY!"

To Be Continued...

So the chapter forty-six is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 4.6K 30
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ โž โ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โž After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
368K 9.3K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
304K 12.4K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
434K 13.2K 45
"๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค.1 ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...