Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!๐Ÿฅบ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?๐Ÿฅบ
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[Twenty-Four]

6K 147 28
By __MicroCosmos__

-Ok Jungkook! Fighting!'

Jungkook mumbled before knocking the door hesitatingly.

~Come in!

The deep voice came from inside of the room and Jungkook took a deep breath before entering the room...or should I say the tiger's Den?

Jungkook entered and found Taehyung is sitting on his bed, leaning against the head board and scrolling through his phone. He looked up and found Jungkook standing in front of the bed with his books in hand and looking at the ground. He is nervous for sure as he is keep biting his lower lip.

Taehyung locked and put down his phone beside. Then he sat straight and pointed his front with his chin_

Tae: come and sit here...

Jungkook obeyed him without looking up. He sat I front of him and put his belongings in the middle of them.

Tae took his book, 'So, which chapter?'

Jungkook: N-ninth.' He tried his best to not shutter, but as usual it won't work.

Tae opened that chapter and examined it, 'Hmm...' then he looked at his younger, 'So, you missed this chapter because of you get punished by Hoseok hyung that day?'

Jungkook nodded.

Tae sighed, 'Jungkook. Did you forget already, that when I talk with you, I always want an answer in words?' he is dead calm.

Jungkook gulped, 'N-no! I'm sorry...' he is still staring at the floor.

Tae nodded, 'good. So, why you didn't come to us for learning it in these days? You remember it that you don't know this chapter when hyung called a exam, huh?'

Jungkook stayed silent. What can he say? It's truth though!

Tae sighed frustratingly, 'When will you become serious in studies, Jungkook? Why you are like this?!'

Jungkook: I-I'm sorry, hyung! I'll be m-more responsible f-from now.' he said in a low tone.

Tae shook his head and took his book and a notebook, 'Alright! Whatever happened is gone now! Let's keep it aside and now focus...I'm explaining it thoroughly. Then I will take a test on it. So you better be careful, got it?' he said seriously and Jungkook vigorously nodded.

Tae glared on him, and Jungkook realized what's wrong!

He quickly speak up, 'Y-yes hyung!'

Tae: hmm...so see here, it's not that hard chapter-

He started explaining the topic. Taehyung is a good teacher. When he explain something, it is not gonna be a flop. And besides, Jungkook is also a quick learner only if he pay attention properly. Cause most of the time, he gets distracted by his own thoughts easily!

Taehyung was teaching it with so much explaining and examples, but Jungkook being Jungkook....!

After a while he became unconscious even not knowing himself! He was jut staring at the books and the movement of Tae's hand! He was deep in thought, but Tae thought he is listening attentively.

After 20 minutes;

Tae: So, that's the main thing of this chapter. If you don't memorize it, you can't solve the problems, ok?

Jungkook: ....

Tae: Jungkook, you got it?

Jungkook: ....

Tae squinted his eyes and looked at the younger suspiciously. And finally he found out that he is only looking at the books, not listening any thing. His anger reached the higher level and he couldn't control it anymore_

Tae: KIM JUNGKOOK!!!!

Jungkook flinched badly because of the sudden scream and looked up immediately just to meet the red angry face of Kim Taehyung. He felt the cold shiver going down through his spine as he figured out what he did now!

Jungkook: H-Hyung-

Tae: Oh you get back your ears? Cause I'm calling for freaking 10 minutes, and you are not giving a single moves!

Jungkook gulped, 'I-I'm s-sorry-

Tae: Tell me the formula.' He spoke out in his coldest voice.

Jungkook looked at him stunned, 'Huh?!'

Tae made a fist to control himself, 'The formula I just taught you. Tell me?'

Jungkook looked down and stayed quiet.

Tae: I don't have all night for you...

Jungkook still stayed silent. And now Taehyung lost it_

~TASH!

The loud sound echoed in the room and next moment Jungkook groaned in the stinging pain in his left cheek. He lost his balance and fell on the bed holding his cheek. Tears started rolling down through his cheeks.

Tae hold his forearm harshly and made him stand up in front of him. Jungkook cried out in pain, but immediately stopped when his eyes met the raging eyes of Taehyung! He looked down, but Tae grabbed his chin and made him look up forcefully_

Taehyung: Is it a joke to you? AM I JOKE TO YOU? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHY I'M WASTING MY TIME HERE? FREAKING ANSWER MY QUESTION!'

Jungkook just cried more without giving him any answer. That made him more angry, he slapped again. But this time more harshly, 'OPEN YOUR FREAKING MOUTH KIM JUNG KOOK!'

Jungkook hold his cheek and tried to answer him between his crying, 'S-sorry h-hyung! T-this won't h-happen a-again-

But his words cut off by Tae's deep voice, 'I don't need your sorry! Just answer me, what were you doing when I was teaching you? SPEAK UP!'

Jungkook: I-I was...z-zoned o-out.'

~Tash! And again a slap placed on his right cheek. Jungkook whimpered in pain, 'I-I'm sorry-

~Turn back.' Tae's dead calm voice gave Jungkook shiver.

Jungkook looked up with his teary doughed eyes, 'Huh?!'

Tae: Face the wall, hands on the wall. RIGHT NOW!' Jungkook flinched and immediately obeyed him not wanting to make him more angry.

Tae went to his closet and returned back with a long wooden ruler. He stood behind Jungkook and rolled up Jungkook's pant. And when the first stroke hit Jungkook's bare foot, he screamed loudly in pain!

Jungkook: AHHHH! H-hyung-

Tae: SHUT UP! Do you think (hit) I'm free here (hit) huh? (hit) I'm explaining (hit) the chapter (hit) and you are zoning (hit) out! Is it (hit) a joke to you? (hit)...

Jungkook: AHHH! Hyung...P-please....I-I'm sorry...P-please s-stop-

Tae: Why shall I? (hit) You missed the lecture (hit) because of your fault (hit) and when you should study (hit), you are not taking it seriously! (hit) You are getting (hit) irresponsible day by day (hit)... You should get more (hit) than this, you understand? (hits the hardest)

Jungkook: I-I'm s-sorry hyung-nim! AHHH! P-please....I-I won't..AHH! I-I w-won't do i-it a-again...ouch! P-please, d-don't hit m-more...I-It's hurting h-hyung....Agh! I-I'm s-sorry....p-please...Uh-'

Jungkook was all crying mess now. His foot is burning and each stroke was harder than before. He was crying loudly and asking his hyung to leave him. His breaths were uneven and he was hiccupping cauye of chocking the tears.

Taehyung hits him twenty times and finally seeing the poor boy's condition, he stopped and threw the ruler in bed. Jungkook was still in the same position, crying and hiccupping badly. Tae sighed and ran his fingers through the hairs frustratingly.

Tae: Turn!' Jungkook obeyed and turned to his hyung's direction.

Tae: Stop crying now and go, sit there.' He pointed the bed edge where they were sitting a while ago, Jungkook wiped his tears hurriedly and tried to stop his sobbing sound. But, it didn't work much! He carefully sit down there thinking is there any punishment left or not!

Tae also sat in front of the younger, 'I'm going to explain it again. This time you pay attention or not, I don't care. I'll take the test right after my explanation and be prepared for the circumstance  if you gave the test wrong, is it clear?'

Jungkook: Y-yes, hyung!' he sniffed.

Taehyung started teaching him again and this time Jungkook tried his best not to distract. But, he can't stop sniffing and small sobbing muffle sound...his legs are hurting like hell.

Tae noticed his situation but he stayed stern as always...

.

After 15 minutes more;

Finally Taehyung finished explaining and he gave the books to Jungkook to revise the chapter. Until then he wrote some questions for his test.

Tae: ok! Times up.' He snatched the book and gave Jungkook the questions he wrote earlier, 'Now write the answers in 30 minutes. Your time starts now.'

Jungkook grabbed the pen and started reading the questions. He gulped and looked up to Taehyung once who was leaning on the headboard, scrolling through his phone. Then he again looked down to the notebook, thinking hard to remember the answers....

Maybe I'm doomed for the hundredth time today! Jungkook bit his lower lip.

.

After thirty minutes;

Tae put down the phone and sat straight, 'Time up! Show me you papers.' He expanded his hand for the test paper. Jungkook chocked hard and looked down before handing him over the answer sheets.

Tae checked the test paper and his face slowly turned in to a scary one, his jaw tightened and he glared straight to Jungkook who was already sweating mess!

Tae: What the hell is this?' he asked in a deadly clam voice.

Jungkook gulped while looking on his lap, fiddling with his fingers...

-

-

-

{Coming soon with the next part of this chapter! ^_^

Did you guys saw the cover pic of this chapter? Isn't Tae looking scary? Poor baby bunny!!! :)

Stay tune}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.7K 23
โ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.. ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

321K 11.7K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
191K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
478K 11.9K 49
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.