My Hannie | Chansung [ON HOLD]

By AiStay88

"I want you. I want us." *** SLOW UPDATES. *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. So... More

๐Ÿฏ2
๐Ÿฏ3
๐Ÿฏ4
๐Ÿฏ5
๐Ÿฏ6
๐Ÿฏ7
๐Ÿฏ8
๐Ÿฏ9
๐Ÿฏ10
๐Ÿฏ11
๐Ÿฏ12
๐Ÿฏ13

๐Ÿฏ1

2.5K 77 44
By AiStay88

Every morning, Chan would sit by the glass window in his studio to look at the students who started entering the college area. Almost two years, he did that routine.

"Morning, hyung!"

Seungmin and Jeongin walked in with a Mcd in hand. They are both Mcd's fan. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Mcd? No problems for them.

"Hot coffee for you."Seungmin extended hot coffee to Chan who turned back to the front.

Since the people outside couldn't see those inside, it made it even easier for Chan to be an observer.

"Just give up, hyung,"said Jeongin, and sat next to Chan.

Seungmin glared at the younger.

"Don't listen to him, hyung. Fighting!"

Chan just smiled without glancing at the youngers. He was used to listening that sentence from Jeongin and Minho.

Five minutes later, Minho, Changbin and Felix came in. They also brought food packages. Chan's studio, where they have breakfast almost every day.

Jeongin throw himself to his boyfriend. Felix laugh before kissing Jeongin's forehead. They took their place at the bar table.

This college belongs to Chan's family, so because of that, this studio has everything. Bedroom, bathroom, small kitchen, living room and a bar table. Sometimes Chan and his friends just sleep there.

"Hyung, your crush, Jisung.."pointed to Changbin.

They all looked in the intended direction.

Chan smiled seeing his crush walking without caring about the surrounding people.

"He looks cute as always,"admired Chan.

The others just nodded in agreement. Jisung is a student who is well-known for his cute and pretty face. Jisung is also among the students who are the favorite of the lecturers.

This is because Jisung is one of the most diligent in completing assignments. If the due date, is next week but he will complete it this week.

"Your crush's best friend."Minho nudged Chan when he saw Jisung's best friend, Sanha.

The man was seen walking towards Jisung who was leaning against the side of the locker.

"Last night I met Sanha-hyung with Nabi-noona. They bought a cake at my aunt's bakery shop. They buy cheesecake and chocolate cake,"said Jeongin, while munching on a chicken burger.

Sanha and Nabi are among the popular couples in this college. They dated for almost one year. Although Sanha is very close to Jisung, it does not affect their relationship. Nabi is also getting closer to Jisung.

"Both of them look good together,"praised Seungmin.

"I know, right?"answered Chan and reached for the fries handed out by Minho.

"Why all of you bought Mcd?"asked Chan when he realized they were all having burgers and fries for breakfast. But others just ignored him.

"If you all noticed, Jisung's best friends are taller than him,"said Felix as soon as he looked at another of Jisung's friends, Bomin.

All eyes stared at Bomin who also walked towards the locker. Some students smiled at the man. Bomin replied with the sweetest smile.

"Damn! He's hot.."muttered Minho. As a bisexual, Minho can't deny Bomin's visual.

The others voiced their opinions. Only Chan was still faithfully observing Jisung who was looking up at Bomin and Sanha. Sometimes the shorter pulls Bomin's iced americano. Bomin smiled and ruffled Jisung's hair.

"Hyung, your real love rival.."Jeongin said when he spotted the college prince walking among the other students. The atmosphere outside seemed to stop when they saw their 'prince' passing by.

"Hwang Hyunjin.."muttered Chan.

This line of names can kill the smile on Chan's lips. This man named Hwang Hyunjin is the reason Chan can't approach Jisung. Maybe Chan is among the most influential in this college because this college belongs to his family. Everyone respects him, but Hyunjin.

This is because Hyunjin family is the wealthiest family in the country. If Chan wants to get close to Jisung, he needs to 'go through' this college prince.

"I wonder why Hyunjin is overprotective towards Jisung.."Changbin said while glancing at Chan.

Chan's sweet smile was gone. When Changbin looked towards the lockers, Jisung was already in Hyunjin's arms. Not long after, Sanha and Bomin joined them both in a group hug. Although they saw the scene every morning, it still seemed to affect Chan.

"I overheard their parents are best friends," responded Seungmin.

"Yes, something like that.But I learned Jisung's parents live in Malaysia. That's why he lives with Hyunjin,"added Felix.

"Don't worry, hyung. What I know, Hyunjin is straight,"said Changbin.

"Straight or not, if someone like Jisung, a straight guy like me can be gay just for him,"Seungmin replied carelessly before being hit on the back of the head by Jeongin.

"Hey, I'm still your hyung!"Seungmin was annoyed while rubbing the back of his head.

Jeongin glanced at Chan, who was looking right at Seungmin's face. Seungmin gulped when he remembered what came out of his mouth just now.

"But, that's the fact."

Chan turned to Changbin. Seungmin and Changbin are straight. Because of that Changbin agreed with Seungmin's statement. Yeah, straight. Hmm.

"Chill, hyung. Everyone has their opinion. But that doesn't mean they want Jisung,"said Minho, realistically.

Seungmin nodded in agreement.

"I know, but I'm sure I..or everyone else can't be close to him as long as he is with his best friends. Especially, Hyunjin.." lamented Chan.

At that time, the phone rang. Each of them looked at their phone.

"Chan-hyung, your phone..."Jeongin said while pointing to the desk.

Chan immediately got off the bar stool. When he saw the picture and name written on the screen, he dropped his phone. He looked at his friends, who expressed at him with a curious look. Minho approached the older before reaching for the phone, which rang repeatedly.

"Jisung? Han Jisung calls Chan-hyung?" Minho noticed at the phone screen with a frown.

Hearing Jisung's name, the others looked towards the locker. Jisung is no longer there. There are only Sanha and Nabi.

"Just pick up the phone!"said Felix to Minho, excited.

"No!"Chan snatched his phone from Minho. With that, the ringing ended. Chan bit his lip. His heart was pounding.Jisung's face popped up in his mind.

"Seriously, hyung?"Seungmin asked, displeased.

Once again, Jisung's name turned up. Chan took a deep breath before releasing it confidently.

"Let me answer this call.."told Chan.

Felix and Seungmin stood next to the man to listen to their conversation.

"Hello, Jisung.."Chan greeted, softly.

Minho and Changbin cringed. This is the first time they see Chan like that.

"Hmm. Hello Channie-hyung. This is Jisung. Han Jisung. Eh, wait. How did you know my number?"

Channie-hyung? Chan's melted with the name given by his crush! Then he mentally cursed himself.

Jeongin rubbed his forehead. Jisung must be suspicious of how Chan has his number.

"I know."

"You know?" A surprised tone was heard from Jisung

"Yes, I know. By the way, why did you call me?"Chan shifted the topic of the conversation.

"Oh yes, can I meet you?"

Chan's eyes widened when he heard the question from Jisung.

"May I know the reason?"Chan said while glancing at his friends who were surrounding him.

"It's about my lyrics' assignment. Hyunjinie-hyung gives your number to me. He said, maybe you can help me. If you can't, you can give Changbin-hyung's number.."

Changbin, who picked up the conversation, nodded his head excitedly. Agreeing, his phone number was given to Jisung.

"I can help you,"Chan cut in and glared at Changbin who was already grinning.

"Really?Thanks, hyung!"

Again, Chan melted.He could imagine Jisung's happy face right now.

"It's nothing.Please text me, the time and the place. Okay?"

"Okay.Thanks again, hyung."

*****

❤️,
Kay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.8K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
306K 10K 35
โ™กห—หโœŽ*เณƒหš :ilovefreckles: :; โ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆโž โ†ณ [a stray ki...
37K 1.8K 43
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ...
72.2K 3.1K 32
[COMPLETED] When Han Jisung wants a hiatus. *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. Sorry for grammar errors. English is not...