Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

Af Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... Mere

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Eyes On Me

2.5K 55 1
Af Haizlena

Warning: SMUT!

Selena's POV:

I got a phone call after reading texts from Y/N. I had planned some things for Y/N's birthday so I was working on them.

"No! I want it on the same day.......I dont care, I will pay how much you want....okay thanks and please dont let this out to anyone... thanks again." I hung up the call. I sat down and let out a sigh. My head was pounding.

"Hey." He finally arrived. All my headache was gone when I heard his voice. I went running towards him and kissed him.

"You alright?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah?" I said, confused.

"You look so tired. Did you get enough sleep? Do you want me to call a doctor."

"No no. I am fine. I was just busy, this whole day." I said.

"If you say so. Are you free now?" Y/N asked.

"Just one last thing. You know I do this cooking show, so we are shooting it from tomorrow. The crew is coming to set cameras and things up." I said.

"Its okay. I'll wait."

"I am sorry."

"Oh dont be. I understand. Anyways I got to freshen up." Y/N said.

"Sure,Ofcourse. You can use my room." I said. He kissed me before turning to leave the hall.

"Y/N" I called him.

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind. I am sorry, nothing."

"What is it baby?" He walked back to me.

"Nothing. Its just-um-nothing." I said.

"Alright. Dont be late or I'll go back to my house." He said. Before i could say anything, he left the hall.

'I could have said him. But I dont think its the right time or how he will react. I will tell him when I think it is right.' I thought to myslef.

~~~

After around two hours I was now free. It was 7 pm and I was feeling sorry for Y/N because he came here to spend some time with me and instead I kept him waiting.

I went upstairs to my room where Y/N was sitting on the couch,using his phone.

"I am sorry Y/N, I kept you waiting." I said while entering. He didnt responded and was still looking in his phone.

"Y/N." I called him and he didnt responded again.

"Y/N." I called louder this time.

"Oh-hey-hi-yeah did you said something?" He said and tried to hide his phone.

"What are you watching so attentively that you didnt heard me?" I said and sat beside him. He quickly turned his phone off.

"Not-nothing. Just tiktok." He said

"Show me." I said.

"No-its just- just a video. Not so cool." He said.

"You are stuttering Y/N."

"I? No."

"Give me your phone." I said with a fake anger.

"Its nothing." He said.

"So why are you hiding? Is it more important than me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes cuz i know he cant resist them.

"I-fine take it." He handed me his phone.

"Who will unlock it?" I raised a brow. He unlocked it and he was blushing like crazy also like he is embarrassed.

I bursted out laughing after watching that video.

"I am sorry I didnt mean to- it just showed up on my fyp." He said looking down.

"Aww no why are you sorry?" I asked in between my laughs.

"You're laughing?" He asked,confused.

"I am sorry. Its just funny how people make these types of edits."

"You are not mad at me?"

"No why would I be mad if your were watching me on tiktok."

(A/N: here's the video Y/N was watching.)

"I- thought.." he trailed off.

"Can I ask you something? Just be honest." I said.

"Yeah?"

"What were you thinking while watching it?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"Noth-Nothing. What do you mean?"

"Don't lie. I saw you watching it on repeat."

"No I was not."

"Lies again." I traced my finger on his chest seductively.

"No-"

"Tell me. You think I am hot?" I leaned and whispered in his ear. He nodded yes.

"Use your words Baby." I bit his earlobe and stood back up.

"Yes you are." He said. His pupils were dilating.

"Just hot?" I asked teasingly.

"So damn hot. There's no one as perfect as you in this whole world." He said.

"Aww that's so sweet." I said. I got down and Now I was straddling on his lap. He gulped hard.

"So. How long have you been watching my videos?" I asked, playing with his collar.

"You mean this kind?" He asked.

"Mhmm".

"No it just popped up on my fyp. I didn't-" I pressed my finger against his lips before he completed.

"So I was on your FYP?" I asked. He nodded again.

"I said Use your words."

"Yes you are everywhere. My lockscreen,my wallpaper,my profilepic,my social media feed and everywhere." He said.

"Well now I am on top of you. What about that?" I said and slowly undoed a button on his shirt.

"I-I-" I gently pushed him back and unbuttoned his shirt. I leaned close and kissed in his lips while he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. I started grinding on his lap just to tease him. We pulled back from the kiss and I started trailing his body in kisses until I reached his abs. I kissed his abs while rubbing my hands teasingly on his center.

"You are so hard already." I said as I stopped grinding.
I unbuckled his belt and pulled off his pants and kneeled on the ground.

"Eyes On Me!" I ordered and he nodded yes.
I started sucking his dick very slowly at first. When I increased the pace he moaned softly. He closed his eyes in pleasure. I stopped my actions. He opened his eyes, looking at me in confusion.

"I said Eyes on Me!" I repeated.

"Sorry." He said.

"Good boy. This is your last chance." I said and started sucking again. He kept looking into my eyes trying hard not to close or not to look away from them.

"You feel soo good." He moaned softly.

I started going fast when I felt his cock throbbing never breaking the eye contact. He started thrusting his hips slowly and gently grabbed my back of the head as I kept sucking.

"Oh-I am so close baby-I am about to cum." He said. He was breathing heavily as he was close to his climax.
I went even faster and he finally came in my mouth. I kept sucking until he rode his orgasm. I swalloed all and he was still looking into my eyes.

"You taste so good babe." I says and cleaned all his cum with my tongue.

"You were so amazing." He said.

"You are amazing. I am lucky that you are mine." I said. His eyes started shining.

"What happened?" I asked as I got on top of him again.

"Nothing. Noone ever said that to me." He said and smiled.

"Fuck the world." I said and gave a peck on his lips.

"Thank you sel." He said.

"For what?"

"For being with me,liking me for the way I am, helping me. In short, thank you for everything." He said.

"Awwe. But no tears, when you are with me." I said and he giggled as I wiped his eyes.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked.

"About what?"

"Anything. I want to show you something." I got up from his lap and he got dressed again.
I took him to my terrace where I had a small area with glass top.

"This is beautiful." Y/N said. Looking at the stars.

"Wanna sleep here tonight. With me?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. Whatever you say." He said.

"You know you are the sweetest person in the whole world right?" I said with a giggle.

"You know you are the sweetest,kindest, prettiest, most beautiful, person in this whole world right?" He said holding my hand.

"Oh come on." I giggled and pulled him into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was lying down on a mattress with selena in my arms, on her terrace, gazing at the stars.

"What are your wishes?" Selena asked suddenly.

"That-was random." I chuckled in confusion.

"Just asking." She rolled her eyes.

"All I ever wanted is now in my arms." I said. She kissed me again.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Day after Tomorrow is your birthday." She said.

"Mhmm."

"Have you liked any cars?" She asked.

"Not yet. We were going for that tomorrow."

"That's on me then." She said.

"No. You dont have to."

"But I want to." She said.

"And I dont want you to. Its not like I can't buy one."

"I never said that." She said.

"Selena. I told you, I already have what I wanted and I am thankful for that. You dont have to worry about my birthday or gift."

"Why not?"

"Cuz-" I trailed off.

"Tell me,Y/N. Why do always get off when we talk about your birthday? What did she do?"

"I want to- wait who told you that veronica did something?"

"Does that matter?" She asked and I didnt replied anything.

"Y/N, you can talk to me. Dont keep it to yourselves. I promise I wont keep secrets too." She said.

"Veronica-

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

585 0 34
Brad and Riley are boyfriend and girlfriend and they are very much deeply in love with each other. Whenever anything was not right for each of them...
464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
31.1K 988 36
[COMPLETED] He took her for granted until he lost her. Now they say you don't realise what you have until you lose it, but he never thought he'd lose...
103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...