mafias sweetheart • mashiho [...

By harutoswifeyy

they meet again. More

here we go again...
unexpected patient.
carrot.
eye contact.
regular huh
Is that a coping mechanism ?
blank day
nightmare of a brother
Is it the start of a sweet story or ?
speacial access.
self, what is wrong with you?
departure.
knight in shining armour
trance
hhdghhh
it's starting
killing for sports
what the hell, he's from hell

peaceful breakfast.

686 42 12
By harutoswifeyy

It was her second day at the house and already so much happened. She dressed up neatly and walked down the stairs in the morning. The rays of the sun seeping through the tall windows were mesmerising, and she could see the maids sprinting from left to right.

"Good morning miss y/n, I was just about to send your breakfast to your room. do you perhaps do need anything?" She got startled by the calm voice of one of the workers. "No don't bother. I'll just eat the kitchen." She refused, a little uncomfortable by the way she was being addressed as if she was some queen. "Then why don't you join them on breakfast?"

She looked where the woman was pointing. Breakfast was  being served at the table, and junghwan was already sitting there half asleep. I guess it won't be that bad y/n. She nodded and went towards the long table.

"Good morning junghwan, did you just woke up?" Junghwan eyes immediately widened as he fixed himself and returned her greetings. "Good morning noona, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah ig, but how old are you? I'm guessing you are younger than me since you are calling me noona." She questioned him Curiously. "I'm 16." He smiled showing all his teeth. "WHAT???! THEN YOU SHOULD BE GOING SCHOOL AND NOT HERE WITH SOME GANG."

She erupted at the edge of the table. She couldn't believe a high schooler is here in this mansion. "Don't worry, mashiho hyung sends me to school, but today is A Saturday remember?" She nodded still unsure. "What's your relationship with mashiho?" She was curious. Even from the day she met him, there were many things she were curious of.

"I don't have a family. Mashiho hyung picked me off from my orphanage and brought me here. He even enrolled me in a private school. He's the hyung made me realise how it feels to be in a big family." The cheerful tone in his voice disappeared. Y/n felt bad for the poor boy.

She couldn't help but caress his head. "I'm sorry you had to go through your childhood like that. Listen to your mashiho hyung okay?" He nodded with a cheerful smile again. "By the way noona, you are sitting in my mashiho hyungs chair. he will be very mad." Y/n could already see him walking towards them with from the corner of her eyes.

"I'm not moving from this chair today. Let's see his nerves." She crossed her legs and leaned backwards, sitting like a house owner at the table. She felt someone come and stand there beside her.

"Move." That was all he said. The rest of the group had already sat down and was enjoying the drama. "I don't want to. You can sit somewhere else today, it won't hurt right?" She didn't move an inch.

Suddenly she left herself being lifted off the chair as he carried her into his arms. Her eyes widened at the sudden contact of his hands against her skin. "What are you doing moron put me down!" She whisper yelled at him while hanging on to his neck.

"You seemed deaf so this is the only way. He slowly placed her down on a chair next to him. She quickly let go of his clothes and looked down at lap embarrassed from the stares she was getting. He doesn't seem to care and casually began his breakfast.

She looked up and could see sneaky smiles from everyone except Hyunsuk ofcourse. He sat there with his usual rock hard face. She noticed mashiho not eating and fidgeting with his spoon. "Are you still uncomfortable eating with me?" She asked him.

"No, its nothing like that." He refused quickly and took a huge bite. "What do you mean still uncomfortable? Did something happen before we were here?" Asahi, who was quite all along finally spoke. "I'm guessing you all know that we knew each other before. Your boss here doesn't like to eat with me, so I always had to go back to my room to eat."

She smirked while kicking his feet under the table making him groan. The other members just looked at him weirdly as he tried to ignore your kicks. "I'm fine." He continued gulping down his food.

He cleared his throat and began speaking. "Asahi how about the kangs?" Asahi who had his mouthful, had to wait a little before speaking. "They paid us the money, and let go of the hostages. I'm guessing it over for them. Now all we have left is to get rid of the jewellers, before grandfather arrives. They still haven't paid the loans."

Y/n kept listening attentively, kind of interested in what they were speaking. So his grandfather will be coming here? oh my god I better escape here before he comes. "and how much is it?" Mashiho had already finished his food.

"A total of 17.2 million dollars combined, with interest and overdue amount, it can be up to 20 million." Y/n's eyebrows raised in amusement at Asahi's answer. Mashiho nodded satisfied and stood up from the table. Before leaving he turned around to y/n. "How is Yoshi doing?"

"I will be checking on him after breakfast, i-if you don't mind." She suddenly got nervous. What if he get mad and shoot him right at the breakfast table? "That's fine. Make sure he is well. All of you. To my office after breakfast." He quickly left after giving the order.

All the boys, including junghwan went to his office leaving y/n alone at the table. Just as she was about to pick up the plates, a hand stopped her. "Miss y/n, you can leave the plate and rest in your room. We will take care of that."

"Oh okay, but can you please stop addressing me like that, I'm no one superior. Just call me y/n okay?" She stood up and smiled at the maid. "As you wish y/n, but it is out duty to respect any woman brought inside to this house by mashiho. It is one of Mr. Takata's most important principles."

"You mean his grandfather?" The maid nodded and bowed, but unfortunately y/n also returned the bow at the same instant making their heads collide each other. "Oh I'm so sorry miss y/n." Both of them burst into giggles and parted their ways. Y/n once again bowed to her as an apology and went upstairs to check on yoshi.

What she didn't see was someones unconsciously smiling at her actions from a distance. His eyes were soft filled with fondness for her adorable actions. He suddenly got a grip of reality and hurried back into the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 713 17
"The task was to make him smile, the only one who could do it was his best friend" haruto×jeongwoo status: completed ✔ cover credits : @PXRADISE_LXST
21K 1.1K 12
what's after LIKE Hyunsuk wonder if Jihoon actually LIKE him START- 28/08/2022 END- 01/09/2022 • pardon for grammatical and spelling errors (this wor...
20.2K 899 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst
44.2K 2.5K 21
"I guess this is it? Until we meet again, Leigh." He chuckled sadly. "Don't make it sound like we will never see each other again." I laughed, trying...