foreigner (Kep1er Fanfiction...

By StrayKissGRrrr

ㅡWhy do you called it Girls Planet 999 if there is 100 members? ㅡBecause one of the girl is the only who isn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
유진 Ending
舞白 Ending
小婷 Ending
채현 Ending
다연 Ending
ひかる Ending
Bahiyyih Ending
영은 Ending
예서 Ending

Chapter 11

433 7 2
By StrayKissGRrrr

The director asked us to go see her in her office. We were waiting outside her office when she finally came to pick us up.

Director
ㅡHello trainees. We have already informed you of what is happening. Netizens are posting more and more negative comments. You know we can't add episodes and we can't do a 'battle' as requested by netizens. We thought about who went to be eliminated...

Really? They can eliminate someone like that?

Even when you know you're going to move on to the next episode, you can actually get eliminated?

Director
ㅡ So we will eliminate Mrs. Fu Ya Ning. I'm sorry girl, but you're going to have to go do your business and leave the dorm.

We left the office. Yaning unnie was in tears.

ㅡDon't worry unnie! You did your best! Besides, I'm sure you can start anyway, even if it's not with Girls Planet.

Yaning
ㅡThank you very much Y/n. And you too Shana and Suyeon. I'm sure the four of us can debut. Even if we are not together, we will all achieve our dream. Let's promise not to forget all the good times we had together.

We had a group hug and we all cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 29
Xiaoting, a serious and detached business tycoon, was only going through the motions of life after losing her parents. Every year she would visit Kor...
5.5K 280 24
This is a ff of Sullyoon (NMIXX) I've been simping on her for the past few days and I can't help it- SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL **sobs** anyways- This is my...
20.8K 410 75
This is a different version of my first two Girls Planet 999 book, Baby Zhang |||| GIRLS PLANET 999 and Giant Huening ||||| GIRLS PLANET 999. This ti...
28.4K 472 86
This is a different version of my first Grisl Planet 999 book, Baby Zhang |||| GIRLS PLANET 999. This time a second Huening sister has come to the pl...