Multiple Anime reacts to COTE

By shadowmonarch325

As I said , quintessential quintuplets, Oregairu, Kaguya sama: Love is war, Hyouka, Rascal does not dream of... More

Prologue
1. ANHS: The school of your dreams
2. Introduction and shopping
3. Classroom of the elite
4. Two-faced bitch
5. Manabu vs Kiyo
6. What it means to be human
New story
Spoilers for yr 2 vol 7
7. Rankings
8. Buying the test papers
9. Saving the dog.
10. Love master
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 1
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 2
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 3
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 4
12. Horrible Human
13. Dragon boy vs Horikita verbal fight
14. Chabashira's blackmail
15. Tool Monologue
16. The end of the yr 1 island exam
17. Icarus
18. Karuizawa Kei's Soliloquy
19. Another exam?

11. Saving Sakura

10.3K 313 286
By shadowmonarch325

Ez: "Let's see Sudo's trial now."

After Sudo's 1st trial

Ishigami: "Man, that was intense."

Yukino: "You even prepared script for them, Ryyuen-kun. Impressive."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku."

Irisu: "You're quite a strategist, Ryuuen-kun."

"You're still here?" 

Horikita's older brother and Secretary Tachibana came out of the student council room. Secretary Tachibana began locking the door with a key. 

"What are you planning to do?" 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"I thought that when you came here with Suzune, you'd unveil some kind of master plan." 

"I'm not exactly Zhuge Liang or Kuroda Kanbei. I don't have any plans." 

Yotsuba: "Who are they?"

Miku: "Wait Fuutarou. I will answer that." Miku interrupted Fuutarou who was about to give his boring lecture. "Zhuge Liang),Kongming, was a Chinese statesman and military strategist. He was and later of the state of during the period. He is recognized as the most accomplished strategist of his era and has been compared to, the author of. His reputation as an intelligent and learned scholar grew even while he was living in relative seclusion, earning him the nickname "Wolong" or "Fulong", meaning "Crouching Dragon" or "Sleeping Dragon". Zhuge Liang is often depicted wearing a robe and holding a made of crane feathers. Kuroda Yoshitaka (, also known as Kuroda Kanbei, was a Japanese of the late through early. Renowned as a man of great ambition, he succeeded as a chief strategist and adviser. "

(A/N: You guys remember "Ya boy Kongming", right? This Zhuge Liang was that guy. He is one of my favorite historical figures.)

Fuutarou unexpectedly felt proud.

Arisu: "Fufufu~, you are right Miku-san. Kongming and Kuroda Kanbei are the greatest strategies of their time."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, it seems like one is clever in those bunch of idiots."

The quintuplets glared at Ryuuen.

Fuutarou: "I agree partially with you, Ryuuen. But these girls are improving at their own pace."

Quintuplets felt happy.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, how many years will it take?"

Fuutarou didn't answer. Quints glared at Ryuuen once again.

"So does that mean when Suzune claimed Sudou was completely innocent, she was merely getting carried away?" 

"Hyperbole, you mean? I don't think so." 

"I see." Strangely enough, though my exchanges with Horikita's brother up to now had been short, our conversation continued. Though he'd left a bad impression on me during our first meeting, I found him easy to talk to now. Perhaps this was to be expected of someone who had climbed the ranks to become student council president. He had a superior understanding of human nature.  

"Then there's what you said, Sakura." Horikita's brother turned to Sakura, who'd stifled her crying. 

"Eyewitness testimony and pictorial evidence certainly carry weight during deliberation. However, please keep in mind that how much we value the evidence is determined by how much we trust in its believability. No matter what you do, the evidence's legitimacy is reduced because you are a student from Class D. No matter how detailed your account, we cannot accept it as one hundred percent true." 

Basically, he was calling Sakura a liar. 

"I-I...I just...told the truth..." 

"If you can't prove it, then it's little more than nonsense." 

Komachi: "Hey! He's so mean."

Hachiman: "He's just spitting facts. And he's not even her classmate, how can he trust her? He needs evidence."

Komachi: "Onii-chan!?"

Yukino: "Hikigaya-kun's right, Komachi-san. That's how the judiciary works."

Miyuki: "But, it's really amazing that the whole school isolates students to form a mini-society that shows how the world works, and even it has its judiciary system maintained by the student council."

Iino: "But, shouldn't the school has its own judge."

Arisu: "Iino-san was it? A century or two ago, the king, or in our country the Shogunate would be the judge."

Iino just nodded her head, because Arisu didn't insult her like Ryuuen. She just explained politely.

"Sakura hung her head low in frustration, crying once again. "I believe her. I believe Sakura's testimony," I said. 

"Since she's a Class D student, it's only natural that you would want to believe her." 

"I didn't say that I want to believe her. I said I believe her. Those mean different things." 

Hayasaka: 'My sweet handsome prince."

Haruno: "Oh, my. He's quite a gentleman."

Irisu: "So he's saying he could find the evidence, huh? Interesting."

Oreki: "But, there's no evidence. Ryuuen planned it all." Oreki held his hand to his chin. Then an idea struck his head. "So, they faked evidence."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, it looks like you're more clever than I thought you would be, Oreki."

Skipping until saving Sakura part

Ichika: "Wait! What happened  to Sakura-san?"

Itsuki: "Yeah! Why Ayanokouji-kun's running."

Hayasaka: " Look at that speed."

Ryuuen: "Kuku, so that bastard held back at that relay."

Fuutarou: "What relay?"

Ryyuen: "Spoiler alert!"

My phone's tracking data displayed the entrance of the electronics store. Not to be put off, Ichinose came running after me and stuck close. As we approached our destination, I was incredibly winded. I had to stop and catch my breath. Just as a precaution, I signaled Ichinose to be quiet. 

"Please don't contact me anymore!" 

"Why would you say something like that? You're my treasure... Ever since I first saw you in a magazine, I've loved you. Meeting you again here, I felt like it was destiny. I love you... I can't stop feeling this way about you!"

Mayaka: "Ugh! Who's that creep?!"

Iino: "Is he a stalker?"

Ez: "Well, this creep is similar to a certain creep."

Mai: "Who?"

Every girl: "Gross."

Sakuta: "So, he's Yamauchi's dad."

Arisu: "Ez-san, I have a question."

Ez: "What is it, princess?"

Arisu: "Who is that person? I don't remember him." She said with her smug.

Hashimoto, Ez, and Ryyuen started to laugh out loud.

Even Kamuro, Ishizaki, and Albert giggled. Ibuki didn't care and Hiyori was confused, same as everyone else.

Ryuuen: "KUHAHAHAHA, nice joke."

Snek: "HAHAHAHA, princess you've expelled this guy."

Hiratsuka: "Wait! Expelled?"

Arisu: "Fufufu~"

Kaguya: "It is commendable that you've expelled trash, Sakayanagi-san. But, what is the reason?"

Arisu: "Be patient, Shinomiya-san. You'll see it, later."

Nino: "No wonder they're both creeps."

Ez: "To be honest, that guy is not Yamauchi's dad. It's a meme."

Yotsuba: "A meme?"

Ez: "Well, they look similar, don't they?"

Everyone nodded.

"Stop... Please, stop it!" Sakura shouted. She took something out of her bag. Letters. It looked like dozens...no, hundreds of letters. I wondered how many this man had sent.

 "How do you know my room number? Why do you keep sending these?"

 "Why? Of course I would know your room number and send you letters. It's because our hearts are connected." 

Sakura had probably been suffering ever since she started school here. Her fan knew her identity, and she had to deal with his attention every day. However, Sakura had had enough and, thanks to her newfound courage, was going to break away. She'd decided to free herself from him here and now. Her resolve made sense now. "Please stop it. It's bothering me!" She tossed the bundle of letters to the floors, rejecting the man's unrequited love. 

"Why... Why would you do something like that? Even after I wrote out my feelings to you!"

 "D-don't come any closer!" 

Yukino covered her mouth: "Oh no. Sakura-san." Hachiman just held her hand and consoled her

Sakuta: "What is that freak doing?" He was clearly enraged.

Ishigami: "Damn bastard." He was gritting his teeth.

Ryuuen: "Why did our school didn't do anything?"

Ishizaki: "Yeah, Ryuuen-san. I've never heard a faculty member getting fired."

Hiratsuka was clenching her fist so hard that it went white. Haruno's facial expression went grim.

Maruo was staring at the screen with an angry expression. What if one of his daughters were in Sakura's place. Just thinking of that thought was boiling his blood. But he knew Kiyotaka would stop him

The quints hugged each other. Kaguya and Kei were hugging Miyuki, and Miyuki was consoling them and gritting his teeth. Hiyori hugged Ibuki, but she guessed Ayanokouji would save Sakura

Miura: "Can we skip it?"

Ez: "No. But don't worry nothing will happen."

The man closed the distance between him and Sakura. He walked with an intensity that made it look as though he were about to attack. Latching onto Sakura's arm, he shoved her up against the store's shuttered door. 

"I'll show you just how much I love you now... If I do that, then you'll understand, Sakura." 

"No, let me go!" 

Irisu: "That ugly filth." She was frustrated.

Chitanda clutched herself in Oreki's chest.

Hachiman: "So, that bastard is trying to rape her. Why Ayanokouji was standing idle?"

Oreki: "I guess he's trying to catch evidence."

Hayasaka: 'I'm sure Ayanokouji-kun would do something cool again.'

"Ichinose tugged on my sleeve. Apparently, we couldn't leave things alone any longer. I'd wanted to wait until we could catch him in the act with something definitive, but it looks like I had no choice. Taking Ichinose's arm, we strutted out like a delinquent couple. While walking by, we took pictures with our phones, our cameras clicking repeatedly. 

"Ah, looks like we caught them! That old guy's doing something naughty!"

 "Huh?!" Sakura was completely dumbfounded after hearing me speak in the unfamiliar tone of a delinquent. It was incredibly embarrassing, but I dealt with it.

Iroha: "Pfft—"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku."

The once grim atmosphere became comedic.

Miura: "Hahaha, that tone doesn't suit him at all."

Nino: "It's kinda hot, to be honest."

Maruo looked at his daughter: 'I won't mind Nino-kun dating Kiyotaka. I want a grandson.  no, a granddaughter. I want many grandsons and granddaughters. I will completely support their relationship.'

(A/N: "This is too cringe even for me, lol. It's embarrassing.")

Hiyori: "I know Ayanokouji-kun would save Sakura-san."

Hayasaka became tomatosaka once again: "Ayanokouji-kun really saved her."

Chika: "Kiyopon is cute. I want to pinch his cheeks."

"Ooh, 'Adult harasses high school girl.' I can just see the headlines tomorrow; it'll be a huge scandal!" 

"N-no! That's wrong. You're wrong!" 

"Hmm, it certainly doesn't sound wrong. Does it? It kind of looks that way, don't you think?"

 Ichinose tried to match my performance, but her tone was cruel. The man, now flustered, hurriedly pulled away from Sakura. But we were prepared with our cameras.

 "Wrong? I don't think so. Whoa, look at all those letters! Gross. Are you a stalker?" 

Ichika: "YEAH!!"

Chika: "GO, ICHINOSE-SAN!"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, I like this Ichinose. She might give us some competition if she's like this. Right, Sakyanagi?"

Arisu: "It's true Ryuuen-kun."

She pinched her nose as she picked up the letters as if grabbing someone else's socks. She picked them up by their corners, using only her index finger and thumb. 

"You're wrong. It's just...yeah, that. She said she wanted someone to teach her how to use a digital camera, so I said I'd teach her one-on-one. That's all." 

"Hmmm." I drew closer to the man, pressing him up against the shutter. 

"I and my girlfriend saw everything. So we took pictures. If you show your face to that girl again or send her any more disgusting letters, we'll expose you. Got it?" 

"Ha ha ha ha! What are you talking about? I really don't...know what you're talking about."

 "You don't know what I'm talking about? You're not weaseling out of this, old man. If you so much as raise a hand at or even just ogle this idol, that'll be the end for you. I'll beat the shit out of you. Got it?" 

Tobe: "WHOO."

Miura: "He sounds badass." She was red as mars. 'I want to be saved like that.'

Ishizaki: "Ayanokouji-san is so cool, right Albert?"

Albert: "Bro is cool and funny."

"Eek!" 

After he completely lost his will to fight, I deliberately gave him some time to escape. 

"G-goodbye! I won't do that ever again!" 

The store clerk raced back inside the store to get away from us. With the source of her terror gone, Sakura suddenly looked exhausted. She looked like she was going to topple over and collapse, so I hurriedly grabbed her arms and held her up. 

"You did really well." I'd preached at her a lot, but that was probably unnecessary now. She'd been trying to vanquish the suffering she'd faced on her own. I had to consider her feelings.

 "Ayanokouji... kun. Why are you here?" 

"I'm really glad that I exchanged contact information with you." I took out my phone, which showed Sakura's location."

Kaguya: "That's a simple yet commendable plan."

"I guess I'm no good after all... I couldn't do anything by myself in the end." 

"That's not true. It was really cool when you threw those letters to the ground." I pointed to the mess of multicolored paper scattered everywhere. 

"Hey, hey. Who's this mystery person you mentioned? Some idol?" Ichinose tossed one of the disgusting letters to the ground, tilting her head in confusion. 

"That's..." Although I didn't want to hide anything from Ichinose, I hesitated to speak without Sakura's permission. However, Sakura met my eyes and gave me a slight nod. 

"Sakura over here was an idol when she was in junior high. Her name was Shizuku."

 "Huh?! Idol?! That's amazing! She's an entertainer! Ooh, shake my hand, shake my hand!" Ichinose was filled with childlike excitement. 

"But I never appeared on TV or anything..." 

"Even so, that's so amazing! I've never thought about becoming an idol or anything." I didn't know about that. I thought that Ichinose had the face and figure for it... No, rather, I thought she had the necessary qualities. 

Ishizaki: "Yeah, Ichinose-san is beautiful enough to be an idol figure."

Itsuki: "That kinda suits her. What do you say, Ichika?"

Ichika nodded

"When did you realize, Ayanokouji-kun?" Sakura asked. 

"A little while ago. Sorry. Several other people in class realized, too."

 Since she was going to find out eventually, I decided to just tell her. 

"I think I'm actually glad about this, though... It's been hard to lie." If this situation had given Sakura the ability to finally remove her mask, then it was a good thing. 

"At any rate, you were way too brave. I was going to have to step in if something happened." 

"Ha ha... Yeah, you're probably right. I was so scared."

 The girl who had openly cried in front of me yesterday was now laughing in a rather peculiar way. She laughed while seemingly on the verge of tears. 

"Ayanokouji-kun... Don't look at me with such strange eyes." 

Irisu: "Strange?"

Oreki: 'Sakura could notice Kushida's true nature, so that means could she look the true Ayanokouji Kiyotaka? In fact, what is he? I couldn't read anything about him. It's like nothing is behind that poker face yet my instincts tell me that there is something is there. He's hiding his true nature with that perfect mask. What's inside that?'

Yui: "I don't see anything strange."

Ryuuen: 'Did that girl notice the monster inside him?'

Arisu: 'It seems like she has a knack about what's inside people.'

"Strange eyes?" "Never mind, it's nothing."

 Sakura didn't clarify, but she wore a slightly happy smile on her face. 

"Do you think everyone would notice if I came to class without my glasses, and changed my hairstyle?" 

"I think there's a possibility that people at school might panic when they notice...but I think it'll be fine." 

I suddenly pictured a beautiful girl, with tons of spectators rushing forward to catch a glimpse of her. She had a gentle disposition, and qualities that would make boys naturally crowd around her. 

"Whoa... You're so amazingly cute! You make a completely different impression without your glasses!"

Tobe: "Man, she really is beautiful."

Hachiman: 'She is cute, but her communication disorder keeps her away from people. And, why does Ichinose remind me of Yuigahama? Ichinose is more clever, right?'

Sakuta: "Yeah."

Mai hit Sakura in his head.

Sakuta: "Oww, Mai-san you should know that I only love you."

Mai looked away with a red face and stepped on Sakuta's feet.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. Azusagawa's a masochist, huh?"

It seemed as though Ichinose had looked up Shizuku on her phone. She seemed excited by what she found. Even though the incident with Sudou might have endangered our class and highlighted our lack of unity, at least it had given Sakura a chance to grow. Maybe it was all worth it, in the end. Wait. I really wasn't the type of person to think like that. 

Or, perhaps, I should say that I didn't know what kind of person I was in the first place. Was this the real me? I felt a bit confused.

Miyuki: "Huh?"

Hayasaka: "What's Ayanokouji-kun speaking about?"

Arisu: 'It seems like due to his emotions being suppressed he can't identify himself. I can help him to regain his emotions before or after defeating him. That's my goal.' Sakyanagi thought sadly.

Ryuuen: "Is that monster's brain cracked or does he have dementia?"

Maruo: 'Of course, you don't. Being in that white hell's demonic generation has broken you. To survive you endured harsh training. Fear and survival were what were on your mind. To survive that demonic training, you became a demon yourself. I would like to help you this time, Kiyotaka. I must contact Sakayanagi-kun and dethrone sensei, no matter how hard it will be.'

Haruno: "It seems like he has a problem identifying himself." 'No, that's not it. I have a feeling we might see something inhumane behind that poker face. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, is interesting yet so terrifying. I've never met a person who can control their emotions like that.'

"Sorry. For being quiet for so long." 

"It's nothing you have to apologize for. We don't have to talk about it. However, I think that now we have the type of relationship where we can talk about things. If you're suffering or if you feel lost, you can talk to me. You should consult Horikita and Kushida, too." Behind me, Ichinose purposefully flopped over in an exaggerated manner. "

So, you're telling her 'You can talk to me.' I wonder what you mean?" I had no answer for that. "Okay. I understand," Sakura murmured. 

"Ah, I'll help out too." Though Ichinose didn't know her too well, she still smiled at Sakura.

Hayama: "Ayanokouji seems like a ladies' man."

Hachiman: "Even better than you."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku."

Ishigami: "Seriously! Sakura surely is now in love with him."

Iino: "Yeah, he was like her prince."

Hachiman: "More prey for king's T-rex."

Ryuuen, Ishzaki, and Albert laughed

Ryuuen: "It seems like King conquered some girls here as well." Ryuuen looked at Hayasaka,Nino, Maki, Kei, Shiranui. They all blushed.

Maki: 'What am I thinking? Tsubasa-kun is the only one for me.'

Snek smirked: "Sasuga king."

"I'm Ichinose, from Class B. It's nice to meet you, Sakura-san." 

Sakura looked a little hesitant but shook Ichinose's outstretched hand. 

"By the way, didn't you want to tell me something in the special building a little while ago?" I asked, thinking back to my conversation with Ichinose. "Ah yeah, that's right. There was something important I wanted to talk to you about." Ichinose took a moment to catch her breath, and then adopted a serious look. 

"I probably shouldn't be saying this right now, but...there was someone pulling the strings behind this whole Sudou incident." 

"Pulling the strings?" 

Ryuuen: "What a dark and cool intro for me."

Ibuki: 'Why is this dumbass acting like a narcissist?'

Because Ichinose looked so deadly serious, I didn't think this was just a hunch of hers. 

"To tell the truth, there was a dispute between Class B and Class C students before. That time, though, the school didn't get involved. Someone named Ryuuen-kun masterminded that one."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, the one and only."

Haruno: "Seriously! You seem to be infamous Ryuuen-kun."

Arisu: "He is quite clever."

Ryuuen: "Oh, little girl. Are you complimenting me?"

Arisu: "Fufufu~ even though you are quite a competition. You are no match for Ayanokouji-kun."

Ryuuen: "Tch."

Oreki: 'Just how much does she evaluate him?'

"Ryuuen? I don't recognize the name." 

Chika: "Pfft— he doesn't even know you."

Ryuuen: "Shut up, you pink clown."

Chika: "HUH? What did you say, Charizard-boy."

Everyone laughed. Ryuuen looked like he was about to murder Chika but was stopped by Albert and Ishizaki.

Chika was frightened and hid behind Miyuki.

Arisu: "That's a nice name, isn't it, Charizard-boy?"

Once again everyone laughed.

Ryuuen: "You, loli with no boobs. How would you satisfy Ayanokouji with that little chest you have? Even Albert has bigger breasts, you crippled loli."

Arisu glared at Ryuuen. 

Everyone stifled their laugh. Trying to control it. If they laughed they'd most likely be murdered by Ryuuen and Arisu.

"I'm the most vigilant of all the first-years here. I think he set up Sudou-kun to look like a liar, and instigated the dispute with Class B. This was all his handiwork. He doesn't hesitate to hurt other people for the sake of his own interests. He's a formidable opponent."

Ryyuen: "Most vigilant, my ass."

Miyuki: "Your strategies are harsh and remorseless, Ryuuen. But it seems like they have great results."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, thanks for the compliment. But my plan is not to get the dog expelled."

Kaguya: " What do you mean, Ryuuen-kun?"

Ryuuen: "I planned to crack the S-system. Sudog is just a guinea pig."

Oreki: "Your ways are crueler than expected."

Ishigami: 'I know I've complimented him. But he sure is crazier than I expected.'

"When Class B had trouble, did you manage a peaceful resolution?" 

"Somehow, yeah. However, if you looked at it like a game, I can't say whether I won or lost... Anyway, I think because what he devised was easier to see through this time, I've started to understand how this school is structured. You should be careful."

 I didn't know who this Ryuuen was, but he was undoubtedly a very dangerous opponent. Someone who developed merciless strategies that could lead to our expulsion if we missed a single step. 

"So if anything ever happens, you can come to me for help. Talk to me whenever you need it." 

"Yeah. I'll keep that in mind."

Miura: "Does Ayanokouji-kun need any help?"

Ryuuen: "No." 'Because that bastard is crueler than me. He manipulates everyone. I wonder what would be the reaction of the girls who fell in love with him in this theatre. Kukuku, I can't wait!'

Ez: "Alright, the next video."

——————————————————————————————————

CHAPTER 11 END

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

I WILL WRITE QUINTS X COTE AFTER JULY 17.

PLEASE VOTE.

MAN, COTE S2 TRAILER IS GREAT. I HOPE THEY ADAPT THE CANON PERFECTLY. THE ANIMATION IS GOOD AND I GIVE IT 7/10 TO THE ANIMATION.

MASHIMA BECAME SLIM, AND KEI LOOKS GORGEOUS. IN S1 SHE'S NOT THAT BEAUTIFUL AS LN. S2 SHE LOOKS GREAT.

SPREAD YOUR LEGS IS COMING

PUBLISHED ON- 29 JUNE 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 788 27
Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence in Cote" ships.: Ayanokouji x harem Koen...
95.6K 2.1K 66
This story will start on volume 1 The title says it all it's Kiyo x Arisu. Their love is a slow paced but gradually increasing each time they meet...
208K 3.7K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...
51.5K 2K 144
Class S continues their dominance in ANHS, but with new students, new threats coming to this school and power shifts occurring in the 3rd year. Class...