I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
7/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
13/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
30/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee๐Ÿ˜
43/Leonadas๐Ÿ˜
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

23/Oaklee

1.5K 28 3
By DontWorryAbtIt22

TW: violence
24 weeks.

"Come on, Oaklee. Let's do something other than beat people up and mope over Leonadas. You've been doing this since he got into the coma." Nova whines.

"I am doing something." I say.

"You're feeding Sin." She deadpans.

"Yeah, I'm not beating someone up and I'm not moping over Leo." I say, feeding Sin another bite of yogurt.

"I can see you, your still moping over Leonadas." She says, being all sassy.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I say, looking at her.

"Um, I didn't think that far." She says, scratching her chin. I nod, going back to feeding Sin.

"Oh! What if we go shopping? You complained about not being able to wear pants a while ago." She says.

"Fine but I'm not getting pants." I say, finishing with Sin before picking him up and taking him with me.

"Your Mama gets on my nerves. Yes, she does." I coo at him. He gives me a smile, showing off his 4 growing teeth, two on the top, two on the bottom. I kiss the top of his head while smelling the baby smell that he has.

I place him on my bed and put pillows around him, just in case, before going into the closet and getting dressed.

I put on Leo's white button down and a pair of his boxers, his shirt almost goes down to my knees so I'm not bothered.

I let my hair down and run a brush through it and add a little bit of mascara before looking in the mirror.

All I want to do is cry but I don't. Instead, I straighten my back and give my best smile before walking back out to Sin.

I pick him up before going to Nova's room to change him. I put him in a cute onesie that has a giraffe on it and little sweatpants.

I love baby clothes. They're so small.

"Hey, I'm ready." Nova says, coming out of her bathroom. I nod, getting Sin and walking beside her.

Soon enough, we are at the mall with two of Leo's men trailing behind us. I have Sin in a stroller I'm pushing. Nova gladly let's me take over sometimes, most of the time. I spend a lot of time with Sin, maybe too much time.

"Ou, look at these." She says holding a pair of shoes.

"They're cute, you should get them." I say, shrugging.

"I meant for you." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh."

She sets them down and looks around for more things, randomly coming up to me, asking for my opinion.

I didn't get much because I didn't want much but I was really occupied with Sin. He started getting fussy half way through and I had to play with him for him to stop.

I sit on the couch, playing with Sin to past time. I can feel my baby boy kick as Sin rests against my bump.

He babbles in his own language and I just sit and listen to him. Whatever he thinks he's saying clearly makes him excited as his hands bounce and his little toes dance.

I nod with a small smile on my face, acting as if I knew what he is talking about. It seems to make him happy enough to have the attention.

He seems so content with the small things. Attention, food, and sleep. If only it was that simple for adults or even teenagers, these days.

Sin whines, not happy about the fact that I'm in my head instead of paying more attention to him. I make a face at him, watching as his eyes brighten.

"Mmm... Ma-Mama..." He says, bouncing happily.

My eyes widen and my mouth opens and closes, I have no words. I think, I've been spending too much time with him.

"I'm not your Mama, remember? I'm Auntie Lee." I say softly, rubbing my fingers down his face.

"Ma..." His arms reaching out for me as he stutters the word.

"No, honey, Auntie Lee." I say, pulling him to my chest.

"Mmm... Mama..." I sigh, watching as he closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep.

"Stop! Please!" Arabelle screams.

I'm lucky enough that she's still alive. I gave her a week to heal a little before going back in. She was given no pain medication so she stayed in pain. She's been given a piece of bread once a week.

"Stop? You want me to stop? You don't make the fucking demands here." I send another punch. "Here, you are a no good, wannabe, bitch of a  skank. You don't get demands." I say, getting in her face.

"You don't get shit." I whisper deadly as I press my finger into the hole in her thigh that I made with my knife. She screams, her high pitch made my ears ring.

The second my finger is out of her thigh, I'm swinging my fist towards her temple. I've been using her as a punching bag for the last 4 weeks.

"Just kill me already!" She cries out, blood spits out every time she speaks.

"What's the fun in that?" I grunt, sending a couple more punches before grabbing a small knife.

The shirt she's wearing as already been torn by me, so I just sort of moved it up more before carving my name in her stomach.

I give it a slap once I see 'Oaklee <3' spread out on her skin. I move onto a new drawing as she cries and tries to move but is completely strapped to the wall.

I step back, admiring my work as 'L+O' is by some flowers. A sinister smile rests on my face while I watch as she pleads and cries to die.

"I've already told you, Leo is going to kill you, I'm just having my fun." I say with my head tilted.

"He's not waking up. If I can't have him, no one can." She says breathless as she falls in and out of conscience.

"Gio." I call out for him.

"Oaklee." He says, standing stiff. He's been here every time I'm down here. I appreciate him more than I lead on.

"Cold water."

He leaves the room, only returning when he has a bucket of ice cold water to pour over her head. I can't reach nor am I going to try. Dr. Murphy was right. My ankles and feet are swollen, it hurts standing for too long but hearing Arabelle's screams makes everything worth it.

She screams awake as the water drips down her body. I walk towards the table and grab salt to rub into her cuts.

Once I'm done, her blood was covering my dress and arms, I'm sure there's some on my face. My own blood was dripping from my hand onto the cement floor.

"Oaklee!" A voice echos down the hall.

"What?" I call out, still watching Arabelle crying in pain.

"Oaklee... why... Leonadas... awake..." Ezra mumbles as he's bent over, catching his breath.

"What about Leonadas?" I ask, confused.

"He's awake." He breathes out.

"Oh, god." I whisper as I walk past Ezra. I can't run anymore so I look ridiculous right now but I can't find it in me to care.

I pass the kitchen as Royce and Nova makes a face at me, obviously confused on what's got me moving so fast. I don't walk fast, I don't need too.

As soon I'm in the hallway, I can hear him yelling and slamming things. I would have shook my head if this wasn't the situation.

"Where is she?" He yells and another thing slams against something. I stand in the doorway, waiting for him to realize.

"I want Oaklee." He mumbles, turning towards the door. He stiffens when he sees me, his eyebrows furrow as he sees my bloody form.

While he's checking my body with his eyes, I'm captivated by them, I almost walk over towards him.

"What the fuck is this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
290K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
625K 14.2K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
27K 661 24
[ONGOING] Book 3 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "You." ____________________________________________ Reyna Del...