I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

22/Leonadas

1.4K 25 0
By DontWorryAbtIt22

"Hey, love."

I can hear her but I can't see her. I just want to see her, I want to see if she's gotten any bigger or if she's eating properly.

"I found out the gender today. It's a boy. Crazy, right?" She says, taking a deep breath.

A boy? We're having a boy. I want to kiss her so bad. My baby is having our baby boy. It is crazy.

"Royce came with me."

Really? Him out of everyone? I mean, she could have taken Ezra or Nova, she could have taken fucking Kylie-Rose. He's too close to her for my liking.

"I know, I know but I didn't want to go on my own." She says quietly.

I'm sorry, baby.

"It'll be okay when you wake up. I miss you."

I miss you too, I love you.

"Oaklee." A voice that isn't hers sighs. "You need to get real sleep."

"I'm fine." The sweet voice that I heard earlier was now raspy and strained.

What happened, baby?

"You sound like it."

It's quiet for a bit. "Why isn't he awake?" Her voice comes out a mere whisper.

"I don't know, maybe he's dreaming about that little girl standing in front of a house that is in fire, smirking."

I don't want to know.

I hear her snort. "Out of all the memes you see, your chose that one?"

"Yup, reminds me of you, probably the same for him." The voice explains.

"Of course it does." She mumbles.

It's okay, amore.

"He's going to wake up, Oaklee. Not even death can keep you two apart."

"That's cheesy." She says. I could practically hear the eye roll.

It's true.

"Yeah, but true."

I'm guessing the voice left because it's silent.

"You hear that? Not even death can keep us apart." She scoffs. "Apparently, coma's do."

It's not forever, I'll be with you soon.

"I don't understand how you did it, I swear I'm never getting hurt again." She says sternly.

I'm barely able to do it.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

Don't be sorry, baby.

"I love you."

I love you more than life itself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.7K 32
Anita Lopez is a fresh high school graduate. With a sick mother on a hospital bed, she has to take two jobs to make enough money so she can pay all t...
292K 7.3K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
763K 12.1K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...