Wrestling one shots (requests...

By Wrestlinglover12

Open to any requests you may have. More

Hard Headed Hardy Woman (Jeff Hardy x OC) **Edited**
Rebel Hart Part 1 (Bret Hart x OC) **Edited**
My Three Girls (Marty Scurll x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 1 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 2 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**
Prompt List 1-20
Rebel Hart Part 2 (Bret Hart x OC)
My family ( Cash Wheeler x OC)
It's Always Been You (10 x OC)
Her Blue Haired Bad Boy (Aaron Solo x OC)
Look at you, goodness you're so cute (Kenny Omega x OC)
I Just wanted to let you know, I think you're beautiful (Ambrose x Rollins)
His Hardcore Princess (Darby Allinx OC)
UPDATE
You're My Home (Cash Wheeler x OC)
How Drunk Was I? (Matt Jackson x OC)
Baby Mayhem Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen (Sammy Guevara x OC)
Trouble is my Middle Name Babygirl (Ricky Starks x OC)
if you will excuse me. I have to go make a scene (Kenny Omega x OC)
I'm sorry you are sick (Ethan Page x OC)
everything I have ever wanted (Austin Gunn x OC)
The Most Beautiful Girl In The World (Christian Cage x OC)
We will soon have a baseball team (Shane Mcmahon xOC)
Im Just So Proud Of You (Wheeler Yuta x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 1 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 2 (Colton Gunn x OC)
Let's Have A Baby Part 3 (Colton Gunn x OC)
I'm In Love With You (Chuck Taylor x OC)
I'm Proud Of You (Wardlow x OC)
I Hate That I Miss You (Jon Moxley x OC)
I Miss You (Kenny Omega x OC)
You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth? (Cash Wheeler x OC)
I Really Love Holding You (Dexter Lumis x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 1 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)
I Could Just Use A Hug Part 3 (Wardlow x OC)
Kiss Me Again (Alex Shelley x OC)
You make me feel safe (Joe Hendry x OC) (TW)

Baby Mayhem Part 2 (Wardlow x OC)

213 5 0
By Wrestlinglover12

As the man mountain arrived at the gorilla, Max could see there was something wrong with the man as could the other members of The Pinnacle "big guy, you okay? You're as white as a sheet" Ronnie laughed "hang on... where's Blue? You two get into another argument?" Daniel laughed "she's....actually I don't know where she is...she' pregnant!" Michael stated, still in shock, but before any of the men could reply, The Pinnacle's music began "we are talking as soon as we are finished out there" Max stated. As the men walked out, in the woman's lockerroom, both Julia and Jade were trying to get out of the woman what was wrong with her "Ari, you are as white as a sheet, will you just stop and talk to us" Jade urged "it's nothing you can help me with, I just need to go home" "You not waiting for.........Arabella, the hell has happened" Jade asked, shocked as the blue haired woman started uncontrollably crying "I just need to go but Jade, do me a favour...give Mike this envelope and tell Tom I will see him soon" You're worrying us!" Julia sighed "just do that for me that's all I ask...and kill it tonight" and with that, Arabella left. Watching the door close, Jade growled "I don't know what has happened, but I am telling you now, I am going to kill Michael when I get my hands on him" as she picked up the envelope and her championship and began to make her way to the go position and find Michael in the process. Walking to the parking lot, the woman sighed and wiped her eyes as she saw Brandi asking towards her, looking confused at what she was witnessing "Brandi, I can't handle much more tonight, so whatever it is you want to say, can you leave it until I have at least slept" the blue haired woman exclaimed as she felt herself begin to cry again, her hormones already causing havoc on her body "Arabella, shhh, it's okay...you don't need to cry. All I wanted to do was just check on you, I could tell you were still in shock earlier" Brandi replied as she hugged her friend, "Im not gonna lie to you B, the whole situation has been a bit of a shock, but you know me, I have my brothers determination and hard headedness , I will be fine, we both will" "what did Michael say when you told him? I saw you talking" Brandi asked "he didn't..Look I need to go Bran, I have an Uber waiting for me and a flight booked back to Cleveland" "If you need anything..." "I will call you and let you know, but I am sure me and pup are going to be fine on our own" "stay in touch though Ari yeah?" Brandi smiled as she added "us momma's stick together" "I will" Ari smiled.

After the segment in the ring finished, everyone both in front of the camera and in the back could tell that the Wardog was in another world and it was a concern to witness, getting back behind the tunnel, back to the safety of the go position, Michael instantly gulped as he heard a fuming familiar voice growl "Ik zou je moeten vermoorden, vooral nadat ik ontdekte dat je mijn kleine zusje pijn hebt gedaan!". As FTR dragged the men apart, they sighed as they heard Jade state out of nowhere "no wonder Arabella has decided to leave" "she's left" Michael stated in shock as he looked at Jade "you're surprised?...I am telling you now, if ANYTHING happens to her or my unborn niece or nephew, I will black mass you into the middle of new week" "Arabella's pregnant!" Jade exclaimed shocked "OK..enough! This is between Arabella and Michael..and NO ONE ELSE" TK stated . As everyone disappeared, Jade noticed the look on Mr Mayhem's face and with a sad smile she stated "I don't wanna cause anymore pain for you Mike, but I promised Aria I would give you this when I saw you", handing him the envelope, Jade added "I don't know if it means anything to you right now, but regardless of what you think, I think you are going to be an amazing dad" "thanks Jade" he smiled. As he looked at the envelope, the man slowly opened it and added "all i know is this and working out Jade. How am I meant to be a father?", putting his hand into the envelope, Michael instantly felt sick and his heart break more as he pulled out her engagement ring "I have lost her haven't I" "Go after her! Tell her how much of an idiot you are and how much you want a family with her!" Jade replied firmly "I will..and Good Luck Cargill" "Luck is for the plain!" Jade laughed, using the blue haired woman's catchphrase as she watched the man walk away fast, as he walked away, Michael pulled out his phone and instantly felt himself get teary eyed at the photo of them after a gym session he had put as his lock screen. When they first met, she had instantly completely surprised him with just how strong she was both inside and outside of the ring and at the gym and it was at the gym during their first session together as friends that Mike realised that she was his missing piece he had been missing "how could I have been so stupid!" Mike said out loud to no one in particular.

Walking into The Pinnacle's lockerroom, Michael instantly froze as he saw the rest of The Pinnacle  standing at attention, looking both angry and concern "Sit! Now!" Tully ordered the man "I need to find Aria. If I go now, I might be lucky enough to catch her at the....look, you don't have to tell me, I know I screwed up and it is killing me!" "Wha happened?" David asked concerned. Looking at the man, Michael sighed and sat down on the chair in the room and replied, with his head in his hands "I freaked out! It came out of nowhere before we walked out. I didn't know how to react" "I thought you were more brooding then normal out there" Ronnie stated as Mike added "then I come back to this", showing the men his bluebirds engagement ring,  the men look at each other and sighed "she can't have been gone that long... GO! " Ronnie exclaimed "bring our bluebird back home where she belong" Daniel smiled "I will try my best..that's just hope I get there in time" Michael sighed with a small smile. Grabbing everything he needed to take with him, the Wardog rushed out of the room without saying anything to anyone in hopes in catching Aria, but as he turned around the first corner, he sighed as he ran into his still furious faced future brother in law to be "Tom, I need to go" "as much as I want to kill you still,  thought I would let you know she has just called me and she is still at the hotel, her flight is delayed or something, I am not quite sure. I am not going to lie to you Michael, I am not happy about how you have treated Aria today, but you completed my sister and I know how much you love each other"  "I know I have screwed up, but however long it takes...I am going to do everything and anything I can to make it up to her" Michael replied "I Know..now go and Michael?" "Yeah?" "Be honest with her...fully honest with her" Tom smiled.

Staring at the moon as she sat outside of the hotel, all Arabella could feel was a numbness, being as close as she was with Tom, all she had ever wanted was what Thea and he had..love, security and peace...and with Michael, she had found that, but at the same time , she wasn't stupid,  she knew what his goals were, especially in the business they were in and she knew that she wouldn't ask him or let him give up on anything for them. looking at her stomach as she bathed under the light of the moon, Aria smiled and stated as she touched her stomach "I don't know what is going on Puppy, but I know whatever happens...you're going to be so loved". Pulling into the hotel parking lot, Mike got out of their rental and instantly sighed in relief as he saw his bluebird glowing whilst sitting in the moonlight, looking more beautiful then he had ever seen her "thank you God!" He whispered as he walked over to where Arabella was sitting. As he got closer, he couldn't help but smile as she stated while still staring at the moon "even with that look on your face, I have to say, you look more handsome in the moonlight than usual tonight" "it scares me how you do that....how long have you been out here?" "A while. I changed my flight for later, i am not sure fully why though". Looking at the man who nervousness was a new thing for her to witness, the woman smiled and moved over on the bench and smiled as her baby daddy sat next to her and instantly take her hand in his and started to play with her fingers "Jade gave me your envelope...can we talk bluebird... please?" "It's not like I have anywhere else to go at the minute" the woman shrugged as her soul finally felt at peace for the first time that day. Taking a breath, Michael began "I love you with all my heart Aria and I am sorry I freaked, I didn't mean too. I want you to know that before I even carry on" "I know you would T have freaked on purpose.. you forget Wardog, I know you better than you know yourself" the smaller woman quietly replied whilst touching her soon to be growing stomach absentmindedly "when I met you, it was like I had found someone to fill a missing void I didn't even know existed. It was all so new to me so to feel the way I did so quickly, I am big enough to admit, it scared me to death" "I wasn't that scary to fall for was I?" The woman smirked as the man looked at her and wiped a tear from her cheek she hadn't even realise had fallen "oh you were complete petrifying" he laughed as Arabella playfully slapped him. Watching the woman shiver next to him, Michael put a hand on her bare arm and sighed "jeez Arabella, you are freezing! How long have you  been out here! We are going back to our room bluebird and we are gonna carry on talking, you're freezing and so don't want you catching a cold...either of you", feeling the man touch her stomach, she Watched him take his coat off and put it over her shoulders " then if you still want to go home, I will drive you to the airport myself" "okay" she smiled as Michael got up with her and instantly brought her into his side and she snuggled into him "You give me more hardheadedness than that" "I'm tired, don't read too much into it"

As Michael opened the door to the Hotel room, he smiled as he watched the woman walk inside and slip his coat off along with her shoes "are you going to shut the door? You are letting all the heat out" Arabella expressed with a smile and a yawn "sorry.. I think I got distracted by how beautiful you look" Michael replied as he closed the door and made his way in  and sat beside her on the bed. As they sat quietly together, Arabella could feel something different radiating from Michael that not many people had ever seen from him and that was a mix of both nerves and anxiety "you know I never meant to spring it on you like that right? I was going to tell you when we got back home, maybe think of an amazing way to tell you with Krypto.. I'm sorry Mike, I really am". Listening to the emotion in her voice come out of nowhere, Michael quickly went to her knees in front of the woman and replied while taking her hands in his "you have nothing to apologise for Arabella Skylar Budgen you hear me! Nothing. I should've never reacted the way I did.  I could see how scared you were and I should've stayed with you. When I was out there with the guys, all I could think about was getting back to you, how my heart feels so full when I'm with you. When I opened the envelope and saw this...". Looking at Mike confused, Arabella watched the man put out the engagement ring from his pocket, the blue haired woman felt herself tear up once more as he put the object where it belongs, kissing it for looking back up at her and continuing " I realise that losing you both would be a nightmare that every day I would beg to wake up from". Unable to stop the tears from falling, Arabella sniffed and replied "I missed you so much" as she want to cheer from her man's chiselled face and kiss him with breathtaking passion "I missed you too baby" the man replied as he rested his forehead on hers I'm called at her lip with his teeth as he lifted her gently onto his lap causing the dutch woman to giggle as she got comfortable on his massive upper leg.

After kissing the woman and moving a piece of her hair away from her cheek, Michael looked down the stomach and placed his hand on top of hers, intwining their fingers together and stated " I don't know if I'm going to be any good at this, let's face it on the fourth of the front, I haven't had much to look up to but..." "You are going to be an amazing dad Mike, I know it " Arabella smiled as the man kissed her nose " but I can promise you this, you and baby mayhem, this perfect half of me and you combined are going to want for nothing. You are going to be the perfect mother"Michael expressed. As he laid  in her arms completely relaxed as he felt her play with his hair "that's go home bluebird.. all three of us" "what about the guys?" "My family are all I care about" Michael smiled.
_________

Ik zou je moeten vermoorden, vooral nadat ik ontdekte dat je mijn kleine zusje pijn hebt gedaan!
- I should kill you, especially after finding out  you have hurt my baby sister!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 221 24
If you have any ideas let me know! Enjoy!
214K 6.1K 200
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Comment or DM me to submit one! I write all x reader one-shots for various male and female wrestlers from AEW, ROH, WWE, NXT, N...
3.4K 108 14
where a sister and her brothers' best friend fall for each other & start secret relationship til social media sees them together