Wait...Where is my home ?

By _Shironeki_

(This story is the sequel of "Wait...the princesses are my mates ?!" if you don't want to be lost, I suggest... More

Ch 1-The Letter
Ch 2-The Meeting
Ch 3-The Girls
Ch 4-Flashback
Ch 5-I Am A Mother?
Ch 6-Little Prank and "complications"
Ch 7-Imagination Or Memories Of The Past?
Ch 8-Answers
Ch 9-Let's Start Our Attack
Ch 10-Are You Still The Y/n We Once Knew ?
Ch 11-A "Fun Time" With Liliana (lemon🍋)
Ch 12-A Demon ?
Ch 13-Slaughter Of Innocent People
Ch 14-Fk/n is Y/n?
Ch 15-Nobody touch what's mine!
Ch 16- Captured
Ch 17-How Do They Know Me?
Ch 18-I Will Make Sure You Hate Them
Ch 19-A Letter From Her Ex-mates
Ch 20-A Little Side Effect
Ch 21- Yes Madam (lemon 🍋)
Ch 22- A Relaxing Day
Ch 23-They Are My Children!
Ch 24-I Will Not Let Anything Happen To Either Of You!
Ch 25-Their Father?
Ch 26-A Plan
Ch 27-A sandwich with a hot angel and a sexy demon (lemon🍋)
Ch 28-Saving Two Phenomena
Ch 29-Black Blood
Ch 30-A Talk With Myu
Ch 31-It's Spreading
Ch 32-I Remember Now!
Ch 34-To Polífos
Ch 35-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.1
Ch 36-The Talk Between The Horsemen And The Princesses pt.2
Ch 37-The Tensions Are Slowly Disappearing
Ch 38-Evil Is Crawling Closer
Ch 39-M.
Ch 40-Your Name Is Y/n
Ch 41-Wait...Your highness?!
Ch 42- Liliana's Mom
Ch 43-Surgery
Ch 44-Meeting The Mother-In-Law
Ch 45- Riding A Titan (Lemon 🍋)
Ch 46-Back To Polífos
Ch 47-Losing Control
Ch 48-Polífos Is Attacked
Ch 49-A Deal From M.
Ch 50-Back To The Camp
Ch 51-Tomi
Ch 52- M. is coming
Ch 53- A Bit Of Hope
Ch 54-The Final Battle (pt1)
Ch 55- The Final Battle (pt 2)
Ch 56- The Final Battle (pt 3)
Ch 57-The Final Battle (pt 4)
Ch 58- The Final Battle (Last Part)
Ch 59-Spare
Ch 60-The Wedding

Ch 33-So...What Now?

827 40 25
By _Shironeki_

Previously:

Y/n: I see...I'm sorry I wouldn't mind spending more time with you guys but I need to remember

Reiner: that's okay, we understand...can we accompany you at least?

Y/n: *smile* sure

After that Y/n walked in the forest until she arrived in some kind of meadow. She looked around and she remembered many things but then she had a vision of her sitting on the ground with a dead Mister. H next to her. After that she felt a pain in her brain excruciatingly painful, she fell to the ground shivering, shouting, and crying. Reiner and the other ran to her and tried to help her but nothing worked. After a time that seemed endless for Y/n, the pain stopped and she got up with the help of Reiner and Katakuri. She looked at them with a smile before saying three words.

Y/n: *smile brightly* I remember now!
---------------------------------------------------------
Present:

(In Y/n's inner self)

Hel was staring at was she created, a beautiful Victorian house, with dark red walls and many windows of different shapes and sizes.

Hel huffed with a satisfied/proud expression on her face

Hel: now this is a house fitting to be mine

As Hel was praising her tastes in houses, something unexpected happened. The ground started violently shaking while huge roars could be heard everywhere in the "corrupted" part of Y/n's inner self. Hel flew up in the sky to see what was the commotion about and she saw that Y/n's cursed knight and her angel form were also looking at the same thing. The five ruined places started to restore themselves much to the surprise of Hel and the two others girl. Then the sky and the grass slowly started to become the same color as the other part of Y/n's inner self. The disgusting flying creatures who were once flying in the blood-red sky started screeching in panic before they slowly disappeared. When Hel thought that she saw everything, something else happened.

She and the others had to cover their eyes because of the bright light coming from the five now renovated places. As soon as the light stopped and she opened her eyes, they witnessed a huge female dragon with spikes all over her wings, arms, and head flying in the sky loudly roaring in the air.

Then they heard the sound of a wolf howling and when they looked at where it came from, they saw the cave in the mountains with in front of the entrance a huge black wolf with (E/c) eyes howling in victory.

(Just imagine that the wolf above has your eye color)

Then their eyes turned to the castle and They saw someone standing in front of a window with their eyes closed. When Hel squinted her eyes to see the mysterious person, she saw that it was an exact copy of Y/n except she had horns and wings, the woman opened her eyes and directly looked at Hel with her red blood eyes and a sadistic smirk spread across her face.

Hel shuddered but her attention was brought elsewhere, she started to hear the sound of a tiger roaring in anger and...joy? She flew higher and saw a woman that looked like Y/n except she had the arms and legs of a tiger and two of her canines were similar to the sabertooth's teeth. Hel flew back down and tried to understand the situation.

Hel: these people are probably another form of Y/n.

Anastasia: hmm it is the only logical explanation but since when are they here?

???2: I'm the youngest here and the oldest is you *point to Hel*

Hel: they were probably already here before us...wait a minute, I saw five places being renovated but we only hear four people!

???: huh? Well hello there who are you?

Hel, Anastasia, and the other woman turned around and saw a woman who was looking like Y/n except she had three fox tails and a pair of fox ears. Suddenly the dragon woman and the vampire woman landed next to the kitsune woman.

Mircalla: hello everyone~ I and my friends here just woke up from a very long nap and we have some questions to ask you

Dragon-woman: and we will get answers!

------------Back in the real world------------

Y/n jumped in the air before she hugged her three friends while crying.

Y/n: I remember! Ahah I...I finally remember *wipe her eyes*

Kise: WELCOME BACK Y/N-CHII!!!!

Reiner: welcome back comrade!

Katakuri: *nod while smiling* it's nice to see you again but you need to tell us how you came back from the dead

Y/n: *scratch her chin* well about that...*wink* I have no idea

Kise/Reiner/Katakuri: why are you winking!?

Y/n: *get serious* I need to go back to my mates before they kill each other.

Katakuri: what do you mean? Do you have more mates?

Y/n: well...

-----Timeskip after Y/n tell them everything-----

Reiner: *wide-eyed* I...ten mates?! Damn...

Kise: *whistle* that's a lot

Katakuri:...

Y/n: yes I know but I love them! They are all my mates and I won't leave any of them

Reiner: we didn't say anything about that...by the way how are you going to go back?

Y/n: ah! *blank face with a nervous smile*

Katakuri: *sweatdrop* you have no idea, do you?

Y/n: maybe...I don't

Reiner: well what are you going to do now?

Y/n and the others started thinking about how she could back, suddenly Kise loudly cheered which scared Reiner and Y/n.

Y/n: you idiot why did you shout?!

Reiner: *put a fist over his heart* you scared the shit out of me Kise

Kise: sorry sorry but I just had an awesome idea!

Y/n: *raise an eyebrow* really?! That's cool so tell me what is your idea

Kise: okay okay you ready? It will blow your mind!

Reiner: *sigh* sure we are ready

Y/n: (hmm I feel like he is going to say something dumb)

Kise: why don't you fly there?

When Kise said that, Y/n, Reiner, and Katakuri looked at each other while Kise looked proud of himself.

Kise: I know I know I'm a genius, you don't need to tell me about it

Y/n: *pinch the top of her nose* I...I don't know what to say to you Kise

As Y/n was panicking, thinking about the dangers her mates were and the chances of them dying because of their fight. A portal opened behind her, it was looking exactly like the one that brought her here.

Y/n: well I guess I know how to get back...*turn back to Kise, Reiner, and Katakuri* my friends, thank you so much and I'm sure we will see each other again soon

Kise: of course, we will Y/n-chii!

Reiner: don't worry we will my friend

Katakuri: of course we will, our alpha asked us to go back to our camp and wait for someone to pick us up

Y/n: alright...*turn to the portal and walk towards it* see you later guys *wave her hand*

After that Y/n walked through the portal only to feel herself falling to the ground.

Y/n: what the?! Where the fuck am I?

Y/n looked around and saw Annie in her Titan form, Annie turned to look at Y/n and saw her falling to the ground. Her eyes widened before she immediately took off toward Y/n, Fubuki and Myu noticed that and when they looked in the direction where she was running, their eyes widened too before they took off toward you.

Annie: *huge shout*

Fubuki: Y/NNNNNNN!!!

Myu: MOMMM!!

When the horsemen and the Princesses heard the commotion, they stopped fighting and looked at Annie, Fubuki, and Myu before their eyes drifted to Y/n. The ones who had wings flew to where Y/n was falling while the others ran as fast as they could.

Annie jumped and stretched her hands ready to catch Y/n.

Annie: (I got you love don't worry, I will-

Suddenly Y/n transformed into her half-human half-demon form and blankly stared at Annie who stared back with the same blank stare.

Annie: (oh right I forgot she can fly)

Annie fell to the ground and changed back to her human form while the others arrived. The horsemen and the Princesses all stood away from each other, the horsemen on one side and the Princesses on the other. Y/n then landed between the two groups, she looked at the horsemen who looked at her with love. She then looked at the Princesses who looked at her with hope and love.

Fubuki: *bites her lips* (please baby, tell me you remember us) Y/n do you remember us?

Carmilla: *stare at Y/n* (come on come on)

Jinka: *tail wagging* (did it work? Please tell me it worked)

Artoria: *smile softly at Y/n* (please come back to us my beautiful queen)

Linnae: *smile* (come back with us and let's show our kits who is their real father)

But to the dismay of the Princesses, Y/n didn't walk toward them instead she walked to the horsemen and kissed them.

Fubuki: *tear up* I guess that's a no...

Carmilla: *clench her hands into fists* (dammit!)

Jinka: *tail stop wagging* (it hurts...each time it hurts more than the last time)

Artoria: *frown angrily* (I knew it, this plan was shit!)

Linnae: (no no no! Please Y/n! Don't leave again...our kits, I want to see them so bad)

While the princesses were thinking about what they could do next to make Y/n remember, Y/n said something that gave them a bit of hope.

Y/n: loves I...we need to have a discussion together

Liliana: *smirk* of course, we just need to take care of those nuisances behind you and-

Y/n: no!

Fubuki: huh?

Y/n: we need to talk...all 11 of us need to talk

Ana: why? *gently caress Y/n's cheek* Fk/n are you okay?

Y/n: *lean into her hand with a smile* yes...I'm more than okay

Jinka: *tail wagging* what do you want to talk about?

Y/n: *smile* about everything that happened those past years *wink* sexy tiger

Jinka: *eye widen* wait this nickname!...Y/n! *hug Y/n while crying* I missed you so much! I and the others missed you!

Artoria: *eyes widen* it worked...it really worked!

Fubuki: *pump her fist in the air* hell yes! In your face Artoria!

Carmilla: *huge smile with small tears in her eyes*

Linnae: *look smugly at Carmilla* are you crying Carmilla

Carmilla: *wipe her eyes* no! A huge bee slammed into my eyes

Linnae: *raise an eyebrow* wut?

Y/n hugged Jinka tighter however she was interrupted when two people walked toward them and glared at Y/n.

Liliana: Fk/n can I know what you are doing right now?

Dalia: did you forget what they did to Hana and Yuki?!

Linnae: what do you mean?! I and the others would never hurt my daughter!

Scarlett: stop saying that my daughters are yours, you fucking crazy bitch!

Linnae: I will show you who-

Y/n: ENOUGH!

When Y/n said that everyone stopped talking and looked at Y/n.

Y/n: *sigh deeply* Liliana, Ana, Dalia, Annie, and Scarlett...my loves what I'm going to say may sound crazy but I need you to believe me, do you trust me?

Liliana: tch of course I trust you idiot

Dalia: sure besides I'm sure it's not that crazy

Annie: *nod* I trust you dear

Ana: *smile* I trust you too my little angel

Scarlett: I always trusted you and it's not today that it will change

Y/n: alright *take a deep breath* my real name is Y/n L/n, I died...ten years ago I think and the Princesses are...also my mates

Dalia: nevermind, I talked too soon

The horsemen looked at Y/n and the Princesses silently, their eyes flicking back and forth between them without saying anything...unsure if their Fk/n or Y/n needed to be treated for some kind of dementia.
---------------------------------------------------------
And done

So looks like Y/n told the horsemen who she is...i wonder how they will react?

Guess you will need to wait until next week to find out 😈😈😈

It was _Shironeki_ PEACE!✌️🔥✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10K 31
Shit. Well I decided to start this story. Male reader is the top Assassin in the U.S.A. (Y/n) (l/n) knows many languages. English, Spanish, French...
709 3 13
Hello and welcome to my second book! In this book I will be placing you (the reader) in different stories! If you happened to come across this book a...
317 30 14
After strange portals started appearing around the globe, the world needed to change, and it did, Hunters, those with the power to defend themselves...
9.2M 192K 23
*BOOK FOUR* (Can be read as standalone) (OFFICAL PREVIEW FOR THE PUBLISHED NOVEL NOW ON AMAZON!) *Completed* *** In a small town where no one leave...