BongLeni Oneshots

By nilagang_hatdog

Bongbong Marcos x Leni Robredo Written in Taglish (Tagalog - English) More

Cabinet Meeting
After Rally
Brief Encounter
Girls night out
Inauguration (Pt. 1)
Inauguration (Pt. 2)
Episode
Chika Minute (special chap)
Late Night Talking
Caught red handed (special chap)
Inconsiderate Feelings
Inconsiderate Feelings (Pt.3)
Glimpse of Us
I'll risk everything
Jealousy, Jealousy
Jealousy, Jealousy (Pt.2)
Evening Date
Late Night Thoughts
Unexpected Accident
2016

Inconsiderate Feelings (Pt.2)

612 19 57
By nilagang_hatdog

A/N: This chapter is medyo mahaba it contains smut if you're not comfortable skip nyo nalang yung part i've made it para sa may mga gusto. May mga wrongs spellings and grammatical errors ito for sure kahit na nag proof read pag pasensyahan nyo na mga sis HAHAHA. Dapat kagabi pa ito expect ko kasi 2 hours lang isususlat lahat kaso umabot ng 6 yung oras mostly sa smut HAHAHA. Nag start ako ng 10pm-ish natapos ako mga 3am so hindi ko nalang pinub kasi masyado ng late anyways sana mag enjoy kayo.

It's been a year since they ended. Her and Bongbong's second year sitting as the most highest official in the government .

Leni is at a party in Sofitel hosted by one of her friends Pia Hontiveros it was her celebratory party for being awarded as the most trusted journalist in the country. She is currently sitting as the Vice President but since she her schedule this week was not that that hectic she decided to attend and it's been a while since she went out. Bongbong was also a close friend with the said journalist but she doubt that he would attend knowing the president has important matters to handle as of now. So Leni didn't feel like the need to prepare herself seeing him but if she does her feelings would go spirals. They would occasionally see each other when both are needed to be present but keeping their interaction as minimal to none as possible. One time he tried approaching her but instantly pushed him away not bearing to see him in the flesh though she saw articles of him on social media but that's a different story.

“Lens, are you okay?” the man beside him question as he held her hand.

“Im okay, Kit” she plastered a fake smile reassuring him she's fine when she's feeling the opposite

Kit and Leni have been close friends since UP days but it became more when he asked permission to court her which she allowed. Its been 3 months since he courted her. 3 months of waiting to be answered wanting to be something more but deep down he knew he wouldn't have a chance because Bongbong Marcos was still the man she loves. Bongbong Marcos was still the person in her heart after all the pain he had cause her. Bongbong Marcos was irreplaceable and he was just her panakip butas person.

He witnessed first hand how he loves her and she loves him they were like the “dream couple” anyone would die for. He knew that their relationship was not the typical relationship. They kept denying each other in the public. No form of PDA in any way, and shape. He knew that overtime this would take a toll on Leni. Kit asked her if she's okay countless times to which her response was always a positive one. The day they broke up Kit was the first person Leni went to and seeked for comfort. She was known to be a strong woman but deep down she was hurting big time. She's not a type of person to cry but when she does it makes his heart ache. She was his soulmate and he was hers.  It pains him to know the fact that she would never feel the same way but if she feels a little bit better with this whole courting fiasco of theirs and its enough for him.

Kit just nodded and told her “If may problema ka just tell me wag mong isarili hmm?”

“Yes po boss” leni half wittily replied smiling her smile different is tonight. It was a genuine one. 

“Okay good, you know what would make the night more enjoyable?” he asked

“What?”

“Wine” he wiggled his hands

she playfully slapped him on the shoulder “Mag dri-drive ka pa Belmote, Wag na”

“Isa lang please” he pouted

“Fine” she surrendered

“Do you want some?”

“Sure”

“Iwanan muna kita dyan saglit. I'll be back” Kit said and left.

On his way to he saw Bongbong Marcos himself sitting on one of the barstools alone but shrugged it off.

He approached the mini bar and asked the bartender for drinks. While waiting someone called out his name diverting his attention to that person and it was Bongbong

“Belmote, it's nice seeing you again” he greeted

“You too, Marcos”

“So hows Leni?”

“She's doing somewhat fine” he honestly said having the urge to punch him in the face but mantained his composture

“somewhat fine?” confused by his answer

She's still hurting even after a year asshole. She still loves you even you're the cause of her pain goddamit. This are the things he wanted to say but it was not the words that came out of his mouth.

“Stressed lang sya sa work” he lied but his lie was not convincing enough

“You're lying Belmonte. Never nastre-stress sa work si Leni infact she enjoys it”

“Well, Marcos that was one year ago everyone can change and isa na doon si Leni” he said through gritted teeth.

his drinks have arrived “Will you excuse me, i cant keep my company waiting can't i? That's very rude of me do to so” he grabbed his drinks and walked away

Infuriated. Bongbong grabbed his arm and pulled him closer.

“Is it that hard to tell me what's really going on? It's not like i would hurt her again” as he clenched his jaw out of annoyance

“That's the point Marcos. You told her that you wouldn't hurt ber but yet you still did. Mahal ka pa din nya kahit sinaktan mo sya” he spat

Upon hearing him say that his grip became looser and looser until he is no longer gripping Belmote.

Mahal nya pa din ako

“I'll allow you to see and talk to her” he uttered as he took a deep breath not sure if it was a right decision of his but  just relied on his instincts crossing his fingers hoping this would make Leni and Bongbong's relationship a little better.

“Pero in one condition if ever nagbati na kayo wag na wag mo na syang sasaktan or else baka mabugbog pa kita kahit ikaw pa presidente. Masyado na syang nasaktan dahil sayo para saktan mo pa ulit” he threatened

Bongbong just shook his head and Kit left.

“Sorry about that may friend lang akong nakita kaya medyo napa chismiss” apologizing for keeping her waiting for a while and placed her wine infront of Leni.

“Hindi okay lang. By the way sinong friend yan?” she nosily asked being a chismosa she is

“Si Louise” he timidly replied hoping she won't sense the lie

She nodded and took a sip.

After a while of listening to the other guest singing. It was getting late and it was time to go home.

“Lens, mauuna na ako medyo late na ikaw din magpahinga ka na”

“Ako din sabay na ako sayo”

“Gusto mo bang ihatid kita sa room mo?” he offered her since she's checked in.

“No,no it's fine. Kaya ko naman medyo mahaba haba din ang lalakarin”

“Are you sure?”

“Very sure”

“Sige kung ganon bye, goodnight” and hugged her

“Ingat ka ha. Dahan dahan lang sa daan”

“I will, bye ulit” and Kit left.

On her way to to her room she spotted a man standing infront of her door at first she can't recognise him but as she got closer and closer it was Bongbong.

She was frozen at her place not knowing how to react she wanted to hug him. She wanted to cry but mustered enough composure to shoo him out of her way

“Alis ka dyan” she angryly muttered

“Nope, nag usap muna tayo”

“Sabi na ngang alis eh” but Bongbong still not complying

“Usap muna tayo” He sternly said

“Fine, talk”

The tension between them is so thick you could cut it with a knife

“I want to this. I want to fix us just give me one more chance. Im willing to wait and do anything just to get your trust back. One chance Leni”

On the back of Leni's mind she wanted to say yes but afraid of getting hurt again.

He can sense his hesitation and quickly added “hey, hey i'm not pressuring you into anything pero please consider”

Leni didn't respond and without thinking she smashed her lips into his

Bongbong kissed her back.

Their lips were like puzzle pieces fitting perfectly to each other.

The kiss was sweet at first but quickly turned into lust.

“Let's go inside bago pa may makakita saatin” he suggested parting his lips from hers.

Leni nodded quickly finding the keys on her bag and opened the door.

As soon as she closed the door he pinned her to the wall and continued making love.

I continued kissing her as i made circles around her thighs which made her bit the bottom of her lips

“You like that hmm?”

she nodded

“I want answers, Leni do you like that?”

“Yes, President”

“Good girl” i cooed switching my attention to her breast as i swirled my tongue in her centre

“Bong, i want you need inside me” she pleaded

I complied carrying her towards the bed carefully placing her in the mattress with legs dangling on the edge.

I planted a kiss on her jaw and quickly slid two of my fingers inside of her which made her gasp in surprise.

“Fuck” she breathed out

I smirked at her remark and added another finger inside her.

“Please, Bong fuck me” she begged for the second time

“You have to patient Darling don't be a brat” i whispered.

She cried out being turned on my statement.

I decided enough foreplay and carefully removed her clothing throwing off to the side leaving her in only her underwear since her dress was braless. I did the same to myself leaving me completely naked. Still on her underwear i bit the hem and gently removed it from her and positioned ourselves

Our position is her lying with her back legs bent on both of my waist. As for me i'm laying on top of her. Arms in a plank position.

“are you ready?” asking her for consent to which she granted and carefully  thrusted inside. She closed her eyes and winced in pain as she adjusted to my size

“Deeper”

I then went further and faster making her experience my full length to which she dug her nails at my back earning a pleasured groaned from me

“That feels so good” she moaned

It wasn't enough for me so i thrusted faster and faster until it was unbearable

“You're so tight” i mumbled feeling her walls tighten meaning she's reaching her climax

“I'm almost there” she cried out. She finished first and i quickly followed.

We rided out our highs and not long after finishing i collapsed next to her. Pants were all you can hear. I then wiped my forehead glistening with sweat and turned to Leni who has her eyes closed but was awake.

“Do you regret it? Do you regret what happened tonight?” i asked her being more specific

“No,Ikaw?” she retorted asking me the same question

“No” i asserted

I just stared at the ceiling and asked her
“Is this a one night stand or”

“Nope” she responded

“So you're giving me another chance?”

She hummed

“Is that a yes or?” 

“Yes nga ang kulit naman neto”

“I had to make sure na yes at baka umaasa ako sa wala” he commented making them both laugh just like before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.5K 34
SIX YEARS - BOOK 1 President Rody Duterte and VP Leni Robredo agrees to pretend that they are together until the end of their six year term in order...
29.8K 1K 42
[UNDER EDITING] Celestine Harper Vanille, a girl who loves the man named Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos, Jr. She loves him, but he loves her more. ...
25.4K 1.7K 45
"May it be here or in another lifetime, I will always choose you." Published: July 2, 2022 ~~~~~~~~ DISCLAIMER: This story was written out of the wri...
7.2K 384 14
Bongbong Marcos and Leni Robredo finds their missing daughter amidst the chaos of politics.