My Boyfriend Is An Idol (제 남친...

By TaeJuisMyName

Y/N is new to Seoul and made friends and met Kim Taehyung. But never expected Taehyung will become her boyfri... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part -11-It's Christmas and december 30
Part 12-December 31 and New year
Part 13
Part-14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 10-the intimate night

679 8 2
By TaeJuisMyName

You noticed that Taehyung looked very tense and you thought that that is why he is very angry. You left the room instantly. 

Taehyung phone rings...

Taehyung: Yeobuseyo!! Nuguseyo!!

Man on phone: Sir, the CEO wants to talk to you. 

CEO: Taehyung shhi, let's meet at my house tonight.

Taehyung: Okay, sir. I will be there by 8 PM. 

Taehyung left the documents as it is and didn't sign them. 

It's evening. 

You and Taehyung finished work. 

While leaving the office, You and Eon jo were walking down the entrance. You both saw Taehyung leaving. 

Eon jo rushed to Taehyung.

Eon jo: Oppa, come, let's go together.

Taehyung: No, Eon jo. I have some work. I will come home by 11 PM. I have some important work. Go with Y/N. Be safe. Take care both of you. 

You approached Taehyung and Eon jo and didn't hear their conversation.

Taehyung: Miss Y/N, take care of Eon jo. *coldly*

Eon jo: Oppa... She is my friend. Why are you so cold all of a sudden? Don't talk to her that way.

Y/N: Eon jo, it's okay. Taehyung shii, I can take of everything. The only thing that lacks is trust. It would be great if you can trust people who are genuine.

Taehyung: I am leaving, Eon jo. Bye. *ignores you*

You were thinking why Taehyung is acting like this all of a sudden...

Eon jo: Y/N ahhh, what are you thinking? 

Y/N: Ahhh... sorry. Nothing. I was thinking about my work. 

Eon jo: Gajaa...

You nodded and you both left for home.

You reached home. 

Eon jo started wearing very loose clothes all of a sudden. 

Y/N: Eon jo-yah... Why are you wearing very loose clothes all of a sudden?

Eon jo: Umm... nothing. Just like that. I just wanted to try it once.

You both are having dinner...

Meanwhile, Taehyung went to meet the CEO.

Taehyung arrived at his house and rang the doorbell.

Taehyung: Anyeong Hashibnikka... 

CEO: aahh... anyeong.., come inside Taehyung. How are you doing?

Taehyung: I have been well sir. How are you doing, sir?

CEO: I am doing good. But you are not doing good, Taehyung-aah...

Taehyung: Me? Sir, I don't understand what you are talking about.

CEO: I will explain everything clearly. Come, sit on the couch. 

Taehyung: Yes, sir.

CEO: Taehyung-aah, you know about the picture that's circulating on the internet, right?

Taehyung: Sir, that picture...

CEO: Wait, don't talk about anything now. Let me finish first. 

Taehyung: Joeseong habnida.

CEO: Before you talk or explain anything, let me show you something. 

CEO showed a picture to  Taehyung. Taehyung is shocked to see that picture.

Taehyung: Sir, by any chance, this picture got leaked? I was very cautious. Who took this picture. 

CEO: Thank me that this picture is not leaked. This was taken at your house in Appelbaum. This is you, right?

Taehyung: Joeseong habnida. It's me. I didn't know that someone was there at my house. I made sure all the maids and workers were gone.

CEO: This is taken by my assistant. I asked him to keep an eye on you. Since you kept visiting Apple apartment frequently. 

Taehyung: Sir, my si...

CEO: Listen to me fully before you say anything. I don't want to interfere in your personal life. 

Taehyung: Joeseong habnida.

CEO: Do you think, this will affect your career? 

Taehyung: Sir, I do know that this will affect my career. But I want to be honest with everyone and I will have a press meeting about it soon. 

CEO: You sure, you want to do this?

Taehyung: Yes, sir.

CEO: Okay. But, don't you know that this will affect the employees working at our company? You are getting my point, right?

Taehyung: Sir, I don't get your point.

CEO: *shows him a document* Don't you know about this clause and agreement of the employees at the company. Have it. Read it carefully.

Taehyung reads and gets heartbroken

Taehyung: Sir, can't this be changed?

CEO: No, Taehyung-aah. This can't be changed because imagine the humiliation one will receive after changing this. It will affect our employees mentally and it will affect our business too. This can be the end of the Career too sometimes. Since the employee, we are talking about is highly talented, I am giving you a chance to think about it. I don't want to lose such an employee. Now, think of what you can do. I hope you make the right decision which doesn't affect anyone badly. 

Taehyung: Yes, sir. I got your point. I will do something about it. But, regarding the photo...

CEO: Don't worry. It's safe. It will not be in the media. You can leave now.

Taehyung: Ghamsa habnida. Anyeonghi gyeseyo. 

Taehyung left the CEO's house. 

Taehyung phone rings...

Taehyung: Yeobuseyo...

Eon jo: Oppa, Na ya. Come home early.

Taehyung: aah... I will be there in 15 minutes. 

Eon jo: Ne, Oppa. 

The phone call ended...

Meanwhile, you and Eon jo finished having dinner. You and Eon jo were washing dishes together. 

Suddenly, Eon jo vomited.

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah, gwenchana?

Eon jo: Gwenchana. I think the food didn't digest. 

Y/N: Yeah, maybe. Take rest. I will finish the dishes.

Eon jo: It's okay. Oppa will be coming soon. Let me open the door when he comes. You finish washing these dishes till then.

Y/N: Eon jo-yah, it's okay. You are feeling so weak. Go and have some rest. I will open the door for Taehyung. I finish washing these dishes. Don't worry.

You forced Eon jo to sleep inside the bedroom.

You are washing dishes...

Taehyung had spare keys and he came into the house without ringing the doorbell. 

Taehyung saw you washing the dishes. You didn't know that Taehyung came home. 

Taehyung leaned over you from the back and you got scared...

Y/N: oh... it's you. I got scared. How did you come inside?

Taehyung: *politely* I have spare keys too, my girl.

Y/N: My girl? You were so cold and angry the whole day. And now, my girl? 

Taehyung comes closer to you... and holds your waist...

Y/N: Don't touch me. 

Taehyung: *removes his hand from your waist* *coldly* Where's Eon jo?

Y/N: huh... I think I must give you the best actor award. Eon Jo is sleeping in the bedroom. She is feeling weak. She vomited. She is having indigestion. She will be alright. I gave her medicine. 

Taehyung: *politely* Thank you, honey!

Y/N: huh... Honey? hmmph...

Taehyung pulls you closer and tries to kiss you. 

You pushed him back.

You went into the living room saying...

Y/N: I don't understand you. I really don't understand you. Sometimes you are cold, sometimes you are angry, sometimes you say you like me, sometimes you ignore me. When I ask you what happened, you don't say anything.

Taehyung: Don't worry. 

Hugs you from behind... 

Taehyung: Y/N ahh, neo nar joaheyo... I like you. I like you so much.

Y/N: I like you too...

You both kiss many times that night. 

Taehyung is sleeping on you on the couch.

Y/N: Taehyung shhi... I think Eon jo is not alright. She is lost in thoughts nowadays. Why don't you ask her what happened?

Taehyung: She is always like that. Don't worry much. By the way, didn't you ask her?

Y/N: I asked many times. But, she always said " Nothing. Just like that".

Taehyung: Y/N...  *looks at you in lust*

Taehyung is lying on you and he kisses you harder... caresses you...

Taehyung: You are so lovely...

and then he kisses you. 

He gets up and takes you to his bedroom in your house. 

He made you lie on the bed. He lied on you and started kissing you. 

He removed his t-shirt and kissed you harder. 

He removed your upper clothes. You both are half-naked. 

He kissed you harder. You both made love. Your both bottoms are not naked...

He placed his hand on your lap.

You resisted him

Taehyung: Y/N... I want ...

Y/N: I can't...

Taehyung: What happened? You don't trust me?

Y/N: It's not that. I do trust you. I... I...

Taehyung: What happened? Tell me... *in a caring way*

Y/N: I am on p...

Taehyung: Periods? 

Y/N: Yes. 

Taehyung: Pabo yaa? You should have told me before. I wouldn't have brought you to bed. You must be feeling uncomfortable.

Y/N: You didn't give me chance to speak. We were kissing. I resisted in between. You kissed harder. And you were happy. So, I thought let it be.

Taehyung: Pabo... you are more important. Not the kiss or this happiness... Okay? You are having cramps?

Y/N: No. I don't have any cramps. It's 5th day and it's almost over. 

Taehyung: 5th day? Almost over? Wow. Then, tomorrow....... *smirks*

Y/N: Yaaa...

Taehyung: What? You are mine. You are only mine, okay? I can do whatever I want. *smirks*

Y/N: Okay. 

You both dressed and went into the living room.

Taehyung is lying on you on the couch.

Taehyung: Y/N ahh, Saranghaeyo...  (I love you)

Y/N: Saranghaeyo, Taehyung shiii... 

And kissed...

Taehyung: Y/N ahh, jeongmal Saranghaeyo (I really love you). You are only mine. I am very selfish.

Y/N: Taehyung shhi... Saranghaeyo. You are always and only mine. Be happy. I am always yours. 

Taehyung: I have so many female fans. Don't you feel jealous and insecure?

Y/N: *caressing his head* I do feel jealous sometimes. But, I love you so much, Taehyung shhii... As long as you are with me, I don't have to feel insecure and jealous. I trust you.

Taehyung: Gomawo, Y/n aah. (Thank you). I have got the best girl in this world.

Taehyung kissed you and fell asleep on you. 

Morning 4.30 AM. You are still awake. You are having cramps as his head is on your shoulders till morning. 

Eon jo woke up early in the morning. She vomited again. She hid that she vomited early in the morning. 

Taehyung woke up and saw that you are still awake.

Taehyung: *to you* You didn't sleep all night?

Y/N: I was not sleepy. 

Taehyung: Liar *in a loving way*

Taehyung was kissing you

Eon jo came into the living room and saw Taehyung from behind.

Eon jo: Oppa... Y/N ahh...

You and Taehyung were shocked and quickly adjusted yourself and acted normal. 

Taehyung got up and went towards the balcony.

Taehyung: Ahhh... Eon jo-yah.. You woke up so early today. Good morning! Y/N shhi... What are you doing here in the living room? *Awkward and manly voice*

Eon jo: Oppa... Stop acting. I saw you both kissing. I also saw you kissing her when she is asleep in the bedroom.

Y/N: What? kissing me when I was asleep? Taehyung shhiii...

Taehyung: Y/N-aah.. That was.... Yaaa, Eon jo-yah, I told you not to tell.

Eon jo: Oppa... Y/N-ahhh... You both are so cute. You both look like an ideal couple. Ahhhh... I am jealous now. 

Eon jo: Y/N-aah... I always wished to have a sister-in-law like you. Now, I can call you my sister-in-law, right?

Y/N: I don't know if you can call me that

Eon jo: Oppa... I can call her my sister-in-law, right?

Taehyung: Eon jo-yah...

Eon jo: Oppa, I can, right? You will marry her, right? Or you gonna cheat her?

Taehyung: Yaa... She is my love. She is only mine. I will never cheat her. I will marry her soon after talking to Mom and Dad. Of course, she is your sister-in-law. You can call her sister-in-law even if Y/N doesn't want you to call that. Arasseo? *in a dominating voice*

You are shocked and very happy to hear that. 

Eon jo: Oppa... Saranghae... Y/N-aah... saranghae...

Taehyung hugs you and Eon jo and gives you both forehead kisses. 

You got a text from Company that 

" Since it's Christmas tomorrow, all employees will be given 3 days off from work on request starting from today and 3 days off from Dec 30-Jan 1 on request. Merry Christmas!"

You told this to Eon jo and Taehyung and Eon jo asked you to take off on Christmas and New year's eve. 

You requested off from work as stated by the company and they granted you leave for 6 days. 

Eon jo: Oppa... You also don't work till Jan 10th. Let's go out somewhere. You, me, and Y/N.

Taehyung: Okay. Y/N, you also have to come. Anyway, your periods are over. 

Y/N: Taehyung-shhi... I can't... I am planning to go to my home... I mean, my country. Not early... but I have to check for availability. 

Eon jo: Y/N-aahhh... Please don't go. Go in February or March. Please

Taehyung: Yes, honey. Please. I will be free in March. I will also come to meet your family. Meanwhile, I will introduce you to my parents soon.

Eon jo: Perfect! Please, let's go to Jeju island.

Y/N: Okay. I will come with you. Let's go to celebrate our Christmas.

Taehyung: We are not going to Jeju. We will go to another island. Very less people will be there. It will be safe for us. But, only 3 days. Today, tomorrow, and the 26th of December. Okay?

Eon jo: okay, oppa. *in a sad voice*

Y/N: Okay. 

Taehyung: Okay. You both get ready and pack your things. I will go to my house and pack my things and I will come here to take you both.

Taehyung: *whispering in your ears* Pack some extra clothes.

Y/N: huh.. why?

Taehyung: Because I am gonna dirty your clothes with sweat *smirks*

Y/N: Taehyung-shhii....

Taehyung: Okay. Bye. Get ready soon. 

Taehyung went to his house. Packed his clothes. Drove to your apartment house. 

You all Got into Taehyung's car. Taehyung drove halfway. You drove the rest halfway to the island. 

Taehyung and you drove to Jeju island. Eon jo was sleeping the whole time in the car.

You all arrived at Jeju island.

Eon jo: *woke up* I saw this island somewhere. It looks like Jeju

Taehyung: Surprise! We came to Jeju island. I know you love Jeju island. So, I brought you both here.

Eon jo: Oppa... Gumawo.. saranghae...

You booked an executive suite in a hotel to make sure Taehyung is safe from Sasaeng and fans.

Taehyung: Y/N, you brought a suite for all of us? Wow.

Y/N: Yes. I thought you might have habituated to luxury since you are an idol. So, I thought suite room will be good for you.

Eon jo: Daebak! Sister-in-law, you are so good and thoughtful. Oppa is lucky to have you. Oppa, Y/N is awesome, no. She takes care of your professional life too. 

Taehyung: Indeed, she is my lucky charm. I am lucky to have her and ofcourse, Y/N is lucky to have me. *smirks*

Y/N: Ofcourse

Taehyung: Okay, listen. I invited my friend to join us. He will be here soon. After he comes, we will go out.

Eon jo: Nugu? Guest?

Y/N: A guest?

Taehyung: It's a surprise to both of you. 

After a while, Taehyung's friend comes to the suite room. 

Taehyung: My friend has come. Eon jo-yah, Y/N-aah, come out of your room.

You and Eon jo came out of the room. Taehyung is talking to his friend in the living room. 

Eon jo: *approaches his friend from the back and his friend turns towards Eon jo* Eun Sik Oppa... Anyeong... 

Taehyung Oppa, Why didn't you tell me earlier that Eun Sik Oppa is joining us. 

You were in confusion that you saw Eun Sik somewhere, but you couldn't recollect the memory. 

Eon jo: Y/N-aah, Do you remember "TRAIN TO WOOSAN" which we saw a few days ago? 

Y/N: Ahh... The college student? Anyeong haseyo, Eun Sik-shhi...

Taehyung: Eun Sik-aah, meet Y/N. Y/N, meet Eun Sik, my friend?

Eun Sik: Anyeong haseyo, Y/N-shhii... I heard a lot about you. He has been speaking about you since 10 months. 

Y/N: What? 4 months? Taehyung-shhi, We met 4 months ago, right?

Taehyung:  *Awkwardly*

Eon jo: What? 10 months? Taehyung Oppa... Really?

Eun-Sik: Yes..! 

Y/N: How? I have never seen him before. 

Eun Sik: Y/N-shi, do you remember when you were a student at university in Seoul, I came to visit your university? 

Y/N: Yeah... You came as a guest for the Arts Cultural fest. 

Eun Sik: Yes. Do you also remember a guy hitting you at the back of the stadium?

Y/N: Yes. He was fully in black and I couldn't see his face. He didn't hit me actually. It was just an accident. My books fell down. And he was so good and he helped me and quickly rushed.

You recalling the past

It was Arts cultural fest and there were many people since Actor Eun Sik and Singer Taehyung came. You were so busy that day because you had a presentation the next day. You went to the library and brought many books for reference. You are walking towards the back of the auditorium holding books in hand. Suddenly, a man fully dressed in a black t-shirt and black pants wearing a black hat came your way and hit you accidentally. Your books and you fell down. He came back and helped you and gave you your books and said "Joeseong Habnida". You said, "It's okay. You didn't do it on purpose". He said " Ghamsa Habnida" and left in a hurry. You couldn't see his face.

Eun Sik: That guy was Taehyung. 

Y/N: What.......... Really?

Taehyung: Yes. It was me. 

Eun Sik: Y/N-shhi, he liked you since that day. 

Taehyung recalling the same incident*

Taehyung went to the Arts Cultural fest along with Eun Sik. Taehyung and Eun Sik were dressed in black. Taehyung went to the washroom and a crazy fan followed him. Taehyung asked her what she wanted. She behaved like a psycho. Taehyung ran away from the washroom and came out of the auditorium building.  Taehyung was trying to escape from her. After a while, she disappeared. Taehyung was running by watching his back and suddenly hit you. Your books fell down. Taehyung stared at you to make sure you are not that psycho girl. He felt relieved that you are not her. He kept staring at you for your politeness and also for treating him as a normal man. He liked the way you treated him. You treated him as a normal man. He went to Eun Sik and told Eun Sik that he saw a girl and she treated him like a normal human being. 

Eun-Sik: *to Y/N* Since that day, he started thinking about you. And one day, you were standing in front of a mall holding a baby. Do you remember?

Y/N: Yes. 

*you recalling the past* 

One day you came to the mall with your friend who has a small baby. The shop owner called your friend because of some size issue. Your friend told you to care for her kid for some time and she went inside the shop. You saw a kid crying and running in the mall all alone. You stopped that kid and asked, " Hello dear, where are your parents?". The kid answered, " I don't know". You said, " Okay, don't cry. Your parents will come here soon". The kid stopped crying and you were thinking about how to hand over the kid to her parents. So you thought, it would be good if you stand at the entrance of the mall with the kid. You took the kid and your friend's kid to the entrance of the mall. You made the kid play with your friend's kid for a while so that he forgets about the parent's thing. You bought ice cream for both of them. After a while, the kid's parents came and saw their kid near the entrance. They thanked you and left. After a while, you, your friend with her kid left the mall.

Eun Sik: Taehyung saw you in the mall again that day and followed you. He fell in love with seeing you taking care of that baby as your own child. 

Taehyung recalling the past*

He saw you taking care of the kid and fell in love with you.

*right now*

Eon Jo: Tae Oppa... You never told me that you liked a girl. Hmph

Eun Sik: Taehyung searched for you, Y/N and found out about you. He posted the rental house ad where Eon jo was living so that he can see you whenever he wanted to. 

Y/N: Taehyung-shi *in a lovely voice*

Eun Sik: you are lucky to have Taehyung. 

Taehyung: Okay. Enough with the discussion. Let's go out and have a walk.

You all went out for a walk to see the beauty of Jeju at the night. You all returned to the suite to have dinner since it was Christmas, and it is crowded. 

You have arranged executive dinner with everyone's favorite dishes by talking to the hotel kitchen staff. 

Eun Sik: Wow. I didn't order dinner and it's ready.  My favorite food item is here. It looks awesome. 

Eon jo: Eun Sik Oppa, I told you Y/N is great at taking care of everything. 

You arranged a karaoke at the suite. You all enjoyed karaoke at night and Eon Jo and Eun Sik were drunk. So they fell asleep while having fun at karaoke in the suite. 

You went into the balcony to enjoy the beauty of the night at Jeju. Taehyung came from behind and hugged you. You both enjoyed sky-watching at night from the balcony. 

Taehyung: Saranghae, Y/n-ah.

Y/N: Saranghae, Taehyung-shi.

You and Taehyung started kissing. Taehyung hold your waist and pulled you closer and kissed you hard on the lips. He started kissing your neck. You both went to the bedroom and made love. 

Taehyung is lying on you on the bed. 

Y/N: Taehyung-shi, can I ask you something?

Taehyung: Yes. Ask me anything.

Y/N: Why were you so angry that day when I asked you to sign the documents? You called me gold digger too. Why? What happened?

Taehyung: I am so sorry, my love. I was tense that day. CEO called me and I have some pressure. I was thinking of that. I took out someone's anger on you. I am so sorry. *It was a lie*

Y/N: Oh. It's okay. I understand. 

Taehyung: Thank you so much for understanding. I thought you almost broke up with me as I behaved that way. I am really lucky to have you. 

You both kissed and slept on the same bed. 

Eon Jo and Eun Sik slept on the couch and floor after getting drunk. 

It's 5 AM in the morning. You woke up and made Eon Jo sleep in another bedroom. 

Eun Sik was sleeping on the couch. You brought a blanket and put it on him. 

Taehyung saw you putting blanket on him....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 887 9
When y/n got a simple glance from BTS V AKA Kim Taehyung in a Korean festival in y/n's (your country name), her whole world changed... ~A short fanfi...
10.4K 335 19
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* what happens when taehyung moves to a new neighbourhood and his neighbour happens to be jeon jungkook.. they're rooms next to each ot...
2.6K 116 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
14.3K 390 12
Park Y/N bully of Kim Taehyung ( secret mafia ).What will happen if she know that the guy who she used to bully is a mafia.