My high school life

By pengu124

I'm just an ugly, lonely 14 girl who got moved up to Rosanna High school because I have gotten perfect grades... More

Chapter 1 : Possession
Relationships
Chapter 2: Suzie
Chapter 3: Who am I pt 1
Chapter4: Who am I pt 2
Chapter 5 : Untrustworthy
Chapter 6: Recovery
Chapter 8: Affirmation
Chapter 9: Exposed
Chapter 10: Changes
Chapter 11: Happy Birthday
Comedy Special!!!
Chapter13: Depression
Chapter 14: Death- The End
Note
Note #2
Epilogue
Final Note
Thank You!!!

Chapter:7 Psycho

574 23 4
By pengu124

David's P.O.V

During the night, Zara was transferred into my personal hospital, though she struggled the whole way there. She wouldn't eat and she refused to speak until the next day. I started to understand why Anthony was so insistent on his plan.
He knew this is what would happen if we left Zara to be like this, that she would never recover and we would have to eventually leave her. I just don't think she would be strong enough now, but she doesn't have to be strong right now, I just have to set up the stage and then wait until the play can commence.

I let Zara's family come visit everyday. Zara's mother would stay by Zara's side while Anastasia would come mainly to talk to me.

As I continued on with the plan, like Anthony asked, I logged it in our personal blog chat. One visit, Anastasia asked me

"David?" .

"Yes" I replied.

"Why do you let me come here?".

"Don't you want to come?".

"Yes.......but" she looked really nervous and she was blushing. I stroked her hair and pulled her close.

"'Cause we're friends" I answered. She smiled at me and laughed slightly.

"Thanks........ It makes me almost wish that Zara-"
" It almost makes me wish that Zara would never come out of hospital........so I could always see you".

"Oh yes, Zara!" I shouted just remembering something. "She seems to be getting a lot better so I'm letting her go home to take proper rest".

"What!" She shouted "that's..........great".

"It is".

"I guess I won't see you much anymore".

"Don't worry, I will come and visit".

"Really!"

"Yea, so why don't we go and help Zara pack".

"Yes!"

Anastasia and I went to Zara's room. The moment Zara saw us she got up immediately.

"David!" She cried "I haven't seen you since............"

Tears were forming in my eyes but I suppressed them, making sure she couldn't see them. I had to make sure she didn't see how I really felt.

"Good to see your fine" I answered with barely any feeling in my voice which made her confused and upset. "You can go home today".

"But you will visit, right?" She asked in a monotone voice, which really surprised me.

"Yes.........."

"Knew it" she replied. "Mother, can you please help me pack".

"Of course dear"

"And David, please help too, Anastasia you can just do whatever you want"

"Of course I'll help you".

I was about to help her up when Anastasia grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the other room.

"What's wrong!" He questioned sounding slightly angry "why'd you pull me in here!"

"She said I could do whatever I want" she answered childishly "Plus, I wanted to ask you something"

"Yes?"

"Do you like Zara?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because.........."

"Because of what?"

"Because I.....because I...........I love you!"
I pretended to be surprised because I didn't want her to know that I knew the whole time.

"Ever since you came to our house that day I've loved you!"
I whispered something into her ear and she smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"What are we gonna do about Zara? She asked sinisterly.

I took a deep breath and sighed "Do what you think is best".
At that time we could hear Zara calling for us so we left and helped her pack up.

After a few days, Zara was almost feeling fine. She still seemed a bit weak but it was obvious that she was getting better. I visited often and knew it was time. If I didn't do it now, I wouldn't be able to do it at all. I went over to Zara's house daily and would often see how she was doing. Slowly I began to become close with Zara again. She always asked about the others and how they were doing because they couldn't visit her because of work-related reasons.

She never mentioned anything about Henri though. I didn't want to remind her about him either. Anastasia would be with us a lot but I think she was getting quite annoyed at Zara, which Zara ignored. We were watching a movie and I was talking to Zara when Anastasia grabbed me and tried to talk to me but Zara interrupted.

"What do you think you're doing!"

"Just talking, don't interrupt me"

"But you just interrupted me"

"Don't talk back!"
Zara stood up and looked at her menacingly.

"He is my friend! I only let you around us because you like him, that's all! If you are going to annoy me then go away! I'm tired of you"

We were both quite shocked. This was the first time I had heard Zara actually shouted at anyone. Anastasia got up and she screamed" Says the one who tried to kill herself!". She stormed out of the room and everything was quiet except the television with the movie on.

"I don't think she likes me very much"

"Why?"

"Because she wants to take you away from me". She snuggled up close to me and looked into my eyes "I'm sorry for not trusting you back then, I believe you now".

I leaned down and kissed her, keeping a close eye to make sure no one was watching us. After a while Anastasia went into the kitchen.

"Zara?" I asked." Will you get us more popcorn please".

"Sure" she replied seductively.

Zara's P.O.V

I walked into find Anastasia looking for something. I went over to get a bowl for popcorn.

"Sorry Zara, I just need to get this" she asked sounding very busy. She got out a knife which I thought she was going to cook with.

"By the way, I'm sorry for shouting at you Anastasia but you were acting very nasty and-"
Anastasia stabbed me. Over and over she was plunging the knife into my back. I coughed out blood each time.

"Sure"

"He is my friend! I only let you around us because you like him, that's all! If you are going to annoy me then go away! I'm tired of you"
I could feel the life draining out of me every time she stabbed me.

"Die, die! Die so David and I can be together forever".

I stared at her with pure hatred.

"Hey don't look at me like that" she said menacingly "You're the one who tried to kill yourself, I'm just helping you".

She twisted the knife inside me and then pulled it out for the final time. I fell to the ground. I laid down in a pool of my own blood, it was so warm yet painful at the same time.

"I hate you, I've hated you ever since you moved up to high school!" She began to rant " I struggle to get good scores in school all the time and you can move in so easily? It's not fair!"

I didn't reply to her. I was in so much pain that all I could do was wince and listen to her.

"What's worse is that you become friends with eight hot, rich guys! I would have been fine if you had just stayed the nobody that you are, the fat, ugly, annoying nuisance that you are!" She countinued to rant "And then I fell in love. In love with David, who loves me too, and you think you have a right to talk to him more than I can, stay with him longer than I can, love him more than I can and just ignore me! Well you can't, and today I'm gonna show you how worthless you are and how easy it is to exterminate pests like you!"

David walked in at stared at me in the ground. He opened his eyes incredibly wide at the sight of me. Anastasia walked over to him, grabbed his arm and kissed him.

"Did I do a good job, David?" She asked in a cute voice.

I could feel the anger and pain writhing inside of me. He didn't reply her. He stared down at me and then took out his phone. He made a call. When it was answered he just said

"It's begun".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 235 20
[DISCONTINUED] A/N: Not y'all still reading this in 2022- New student? Check. Not-so-rich girl? Check. Hates wearing giant yellow dresses? Check. We...
2K 121 42
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
902 154 48
I just graduated high school and instead of celebrating it with my friends. I choose to go on a bus for an hour's ride to my sister's to celebrate my...
5K 429 117
(Y/n) Gray 16 year old transfer student. She has short black hair, dark brown eyes, and a scar running down her cheek. Smart, great at sports, sarcas...