๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ...

By Xvriniti

Anahstacia Vaneraries, her life is nothing but complicated. But everything is soon to change once she meets t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

8.

193 13 1
By Xvriniti

Minor Warnings: Smut ahead.

There was a heavy knock on the door that quickly got Anahstacia's attention. She flattened her dress once more before walking over to the door to open it. There stood Severus. He had on his normal attire.. but.. he looked a little cleaned up. It was noticeable.

"Are you.. ready?.." Severus asked once more as he stood at her door. His eyes were traveling up and down her figure, he merely glanced at her chest but quickly eyed her once he was done... 'examining'

Anah peered over at the man before she gives him a sly smirk. Same old Severus, he never changed.

"Eyes up here Mr. If you behave then maybe.. just maybe.. I'll give you a peak.."

Severus disregarded her remark. But he had to give it to her. The woman looked quite desirable.

She grabbed the pouch that held her money before walking over to him.

"I'm ready~" She announced running a hand through her hair.

"Let me remind you.. This is just a simple night out.. nothing more Anahstacia.." He spoke as she rushed by his side to lock her arms. He didn't push her away surprisingly.

A childish giggle came from her. "You say that now~"

They paced in silence going through the dark halls of the castle. Once out, the couple was off.

The two were off to the nearest bar. Anah persuaded the poor man to visit a muggle bar, and he'd agreed. They arrived quicker than usual thanks to Severus.

Once the door was open the two headed straight to the bar making themselves comfortable.

There was a conversation going on between the two. Anah was turned towards the man with her legs crossed. Her cape was draped across her legs while her drink rested in her hands. Severus only took off his cloak, revealing his usual dress shirt underneath.

They mostly caught up on each other's lives, and topics.

"So, Are you still.. spying for Dumbledore?" She questioned with her lips pressed against her third martini.

He made no reaction to her comment. She knew that he was, of course, she knew. Anah knew everything about him. And he knew almost everything about her.

"Yes, it's as stressful as it can be.." He added setting down the glass of brandy. His full attention was on her.

"You know, he came to me about the whole double agent thing-"

He glared at her allowing a frown to tug on his lips.

"No." His tone was serious. Anah simply snickered, leaning back against the chair.

"And what if I've already agreed?"

His face hardened. Why would Dumbledore involve someone whom he truly cared for? But Anah just wasn't anyone to Severus. She was the one. In his opinion of course.

"Then I will go to Dumbledore first thing tomorrow and tell him to remove you from this-"

Anah scoffed while she crossed her arms.

"Severus, I'm a grown woman who makes my  own decisions."

He sighed again looking away from her. His eyes foraged across the room full of people.

"And tell me what happens if you get caught?.."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I won't, now can we please just.. enjoy ourselves, and each other? I can't even recall the last time we did something like this.." Anah added as Severus nodded his head slowly.

"Don't think this discussion is over." he emphasized.

Anah shrugged her eyebrow before finishing her drink. The glass was sat down on the counter as she beamed.

"Oh I know~"

A slight smile peered on the man's lips.

He can't say he didn't miss this. Miss the minor moments the two spent together. The talks, the laughs, the solemnity.. Her smiles. 

Severus Snape never would have thought that he would find love again after Lily Potter. But when Anahstacia stepped into the picture, she proved him wrong.

The bar was now winning down. Severus and Anah we're the only customers remaining. The employees working were closing while the couple continued to enjoy the last minutes until the bar had completely closed.

Anah's laughter filled the entire bar. The conversation landed in memory lane for the two.

"Oh! I remember that!" She went on with her yammering. "I almost gave you a heart attack!"

"That should have taught you to never drink any potion that you see fit." Severus remarked with his hands rested on his lap.

She scoffed.

"I was young you know, you always had random things laid out around the house." She added.

He tittered sitting back in his chair. He recalled the whole incident. Back then when the two were younger they lived together.

Anah was always fascinated with the random things Severus had around the house. Especially with potions. She recalled the memory of her drinking one of the substances on accident.

"For a Ravenclaw, I would reckon you to be wise." Severus spoke. Anah rolled her eyes tucking her arms under her breasts. The dress under her shifted with her movements.

"I was clumsy~ And if I may recall.. I couldn't get you off of me during that time."

She noticed him stiffen at her statement. The mood dropped for a second after he commented.

Now she was hitting close to home.

"Have you recovered..?" He peered at the woman. Her head was turned away from him.

His tone was delicate.

"I have. Of course, I think about it almost every day." A saddened smile formed on her face.

"He could have been 13 years come October.."

Severus looked at Anah noticing the liquid forming in her eyes. She was apt with her emotions. The miscarriage of their son took a toll on their relationship.

He quietly took her hand in his. Personally, the man never had the chance to grieve for the unborn child due to him giving into the dark side.

"It is not your fault.." His words were low, but she was still able to hear him.

"It's no one's fault, Severus. We just weren't ready to become parents.. That's all.."

A comfortable silence settled between the two as they gathered themselves to leave the bar.

How could he forget about everything that they've been through? He wanted to settle down, have a family. Anah was there for all of that to happen. But, life went on, and the two went their separate ways when they didn't see eye to eye.

Once the two were assembled they were off.

The walk back to Hogwarts was speechless. Their arms were locked tightly. Anahstacia's head remained on Severus' shoulder until they reached her room. They came to a complete standstill as they arrived at her door.

"Thank you.. for tonight. It was..sufficient." Severus spoke as Anah turned to face him. Her back was pressed against her door.

"No, Thank you. I enjoyed myself." Her smile fulfilled him.

"Goodnight Anahstacia." He took her hand planting a small kiss on top of it. She peered at the small interaction.

His lips pulled away slowly as he stood tall adjusting his posture. Anah only gawked at him. She didn't want him to walk away. Not again. Tonight did something to her.

He took a step back to retrieve to the dungeons until a hand intertwined with his.

"Wait..."

He turned to see Anah standing there pulling him close as she shifted closer.

"Would you like to.. stay the night..?" Her question stunned him. He was wordless until she led him inside. One night wouldn't hurt.. Would it?

The door was closed right behind him. Before either of them could touch the bed, they were already touching each other.

Sloppy kisses were exchanged while bodies continued to be groped.

"Anah.. we shouldn't-" Anah gripped his chin demanding that he looked at her.

"I want you.. So, please... Just let me have you.." She mumbled against his lips as her hands ran down his arms.

"At least for tonight~"

As strong as Severus seemed to be, this woman was his weakness. For the remainder of the evening, he didn't question her for another second. Like he had already mentioned, tonight was needed for both of them.

He gave in to his weakness enabling his guard to drop. Anah was pushed onto the bed with Severus hovering over her. All memories were beginning to appear back. It revealed how much he did cherish her, how much he desired her.

His hands extended down to her waist as their mouths intertwined. Small moans escaped from the woman as she did her best to hold back. She didn't want to throw herself at him but at the same time.. This wasn't just any man.

Severus's hand stopped at the bottom of her dress slowly pulling it back up. Anah had already removed his robe and working on the many buttons that were plastered on his shirt.

He aligned himself between her legs as he pulled her closer to him. His semi-erection was noticeable. Their lips parted for a second before she was able to fully take off her dress and his shirt. The room was dim and it set the room well.

While laying down Anah had no choice but to eye the man that was on top of her. He only returned the look as he slowly leaned down to her. Face to face, skin to skin. A smile peered on her face as she brought her hand up to caress his cheek.

"Do you want this to happen..?" She questioned not breaking her eye contact.

He only grinned.

"Yes. But, only if you allow it to."

Her actions proved enough.

Their lips intertwined once more. The sexual tension only intensified. His hands were feeling in areas that she was longing for him. The room was saturated with moans and grunts all night long, hopefully, no one had to endure the noises.

Hopefully.

Both of Anah's arms were bound around her lover's shoulder as he continued to thrust into her. Their foreheads were pressed against each other while the sweat brewed between them.

"Severus.." That was the only word Anahstacia could make out. The pleasure was overwhelming. The pace was slow but yet fast. Every pound had the woman gripping onto him for dear life.

The bed underneath creaked due to the activities that were happening on top. This wasn't just any plain hook up, this was lovemaking.

"Severus.. Please..." Her moans encouraged his on. He never would have thought this would transpire once again between the two. It was a wish come true almost. His hands planted on the side of her as he kept up with his pace.

The sound of skins smacking echoed throughout the entire room. Anah arched her head back feeling his cock stiffen inside of her. He was close.

"I'm.. close..."

Severus couldn't hold back anymore. His hips came to a stop shutting his eyes in the process. He pressed himself as deep as he could inside her as he finally climaxed.

His cum filled her as he slowly removed himself allowing his seed to follow behind.

Both Anah and Severus were laid out on her bed cuddled up. The moon was shining through the window that was bestowed above.

Her head was laid on the man's chest as his arms wrapped around her body. She glanced up to look at him before discovering that he had fallen asleep. She couldn't help but smile. Not only did he satisfy her, but he also made her feel complete.

Sleep soon caught up with her. The morning couldn't come any faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 334 21
Lord Voldemort is BACK! Severus Snape gets caught in the midst of the Death Eaters and he is found out. Dumblerdoor's little spy is caught red handed...
191K 1.7K 15
โš ๏ธall recognizable characters belong to their creator, JK Rowling.โš ๏ธ Different stories each chapter for people that like snape, i write for as many...
208K 3.6K 61
10.9K 414 22
All characters etc. belong to J.K. Rowling except the ones I've created.