๐ด๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™ (Bakugo Katsuki x...

De WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) โš ๏ธThis is my only account.โš ๏ธ What happens... Mais

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Repโค๏ธ
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
๐ŸŒง
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
๐ŸŒŸ
Saving To Do๐Ÿฅ
โค๏ธ
Whole lotta loveโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
Lists๐Ÿ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersโ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿ—ž๐Ÿ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
Shopping๐Ÿ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing๐ŸŒณ
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)๐Ÿ’
Changes. (A/N)

The farthest from a ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ there is

602 13 6
De WallflowerTendencies

"Shit." I muttered, breaking the silence.

Tenya had finally gotten up.

Everyone stared at me in shock.

"I-I can fix this." I said with shakey breath.

I bent down slowly, and pressed my fingers gently against his blood, I put it into his mouth so he'd be paralyzed.

To my surprise it worked, that or he just didn't feel like fighting anymore.

Tears brimmed my eyes fully realizing what I had done.

"I'm so sorry." I cried, placing my hand to his arm and slowly releasing some celestial energy.

The skin started to form around his shoulder, but his bones did not grow back.

"I-if i just, used more maybe it could grow back." I said, breath shakey and hot tears running down my face.

Stain watched as I tried to treat his wounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Stain POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't make any sense.

Why was this girl so sympathetic.

I knew she was different, I could feel it in her power, but she had seemingly held off on me as to not fully kill me.

But why apologize for what she had done, or try to heal me.

The look in her eyes appeared so sad.

She couldn't immobilize me, my quirk didn't work on myself.

I stayed still for her and myself.

It's not like I could have done much else, fighting while bleeding out like this would be even my end.

If this healing really does work, I'll leave her alone if the fight continues.

She doesn't even look as if she has the spirit to continue on after inflicting such wounds upon another.

A poor soul.

I can sense there's reason she has such empathy. She resembles the resilience and empathy that of the symbol of peace holds.

He holds that of the most precious of soul.

Before she struck me, I heard her mumble something about being a monster.

She is far from it.

She is an Angel, she grants me a second chance at life despite my sins.

She still cries in the process as well, she must have been sent from the heavens.

For only a true Angel could cry like this for someone like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a full blood angel, I should be able to fix his bone.

If there is a Heaven above, and I know there is no god up there, for if he is, I know he's sitting on his ass as to pointing why things like this happen to people, there must be some special luck I retrieve from the heavens when I need it most, be it only one wish I get.

Tears slid from my eyes and I wished for his arm to be fully fixed.

He heard me wish and I could hear his short gasp.

His arm starting forming, it was a gory sight, and it was clear it pained him as the bones began growing back the the muscles tore out in heaves swirling around and slithering up the forming bone like snakes.

I fell on my ass at the sight.

I was trembling.

As he rose, no longer bleeding and arms back. He hovered above me.

"Child, you are the farthest from a monster there is." He said, before turning away, and charging at Tenya.

Thick tears formed again from my eyes.

I backed away, on my knees.

I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

I was ashamed of myself, for having the mindset I had when I had been hurting him.

I went against every moral of my fathers, every moral of being a hero.

I choked, as I looked beside me.

She was back.

I saw the horrifying image of the caretaker.

But this time, she talked, in a choked whisper.

"You too child, will suffer a sad fate such as I if you do not fix the problems you cause. Any mistake you can fix and choose to, reverses one's situation. You did well." She said, before the rope tugged one last time and the dead image of her I saw when I found her that night reappeared.

And so there she hung, lifeless and blue, neck crooked once again.

Why was she back, and why was she talking, why was what she had said words of comfort and warning.

I don't understand.

I couldn't stand to look at her deceased misty figure.

I started hyperventilating and banged my head against the alley wall behind me.

I don't understand this, any of this.

Why is this happening to me.

As the boys fought Stain and I struggled to breathe, a calm silence washed over the alley.

"He's gotta be knocked out after all that." Izuku said gently, out of breath slightly as well.

Shoto sighed. "Then, let's restrain him and get him to the street. Maybe we can find some rope."

"Yeah.." Izuku said. "We should probably take all his weapons too."

"Good idea." Shoto agreed.

Tenya was breathing slowly, he looked back at me and then back at the boys.

Ultimately retreating to me.

He sat down beside me as I trembled.

He slowly placed his hand on my back, and when I didn't shove it off, he slung it around my shoulder.

"It's alright now. He's knocked out, but not dead." He calmly said, rubbing my shoulder.

My hyperventilating slowed down a bit.

"I know how many emotions you must have been feeling. When you were trying to protect us. The weight of keeping us from harm must have been crushing you, hm?" He quietly said, lifting my chin up with his other hand and my tears off with the arm of his shirt.

"You did well, Y/n. Even in times of such drastic feelings whilst under a crushing weight of pressure, you felt sympathy and managed to save him." He comforted. "Stain mentioned something about you calling yourself a name that is far from what anyone would describe you."

I turned my head to him, small tears swinging from my eyes.

But this time they were gentle.

"You, Y/n. Are an Angel. Inside and out. You know," Tenya sighed. "From the moment you began opening up to the class truly, I felt something about you. You're a special person Y/n. And I couldn't imagine anyone else I'd rather have along beside me when I become the leader I aspire to be."

I tossed my arms around him and let my tears slip onto his shoulder.

His eyes went wide in shock before he wrapped his arms around me as well.

~~~~~~~~~~
Tenya POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a strange feeling I felt when she hugged me.

I wasn't used to it.

I had never really taken the time to sit with someone like this before.

It's always been, "be on top, be a leader this, be a leader that, Tenya, there's no time to rest. You don't live forever."

And I've never really thought to take in another suggestion aside from my own or to set time aside to just.. rest.

I had shoved every feeling of despair to my very core where it's shown barely any resemblance to my strict-like ego.

But being the class rep with her alongside had changed things.

I think maybe I had refused to believe something had made me give my own choices and actions second thoughts.

But, as she gently cried on my shoulder, and earlier when she while she was attending to my wound, I felt odd.

When she touched me it felt as if no one else was there.

I don't know what this feeling is.

I don't understand it.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

364K 15.8K 41
It's bad enough you're taken by the enemy, but it just gets worse from there when you're now supposed to be attached at the hip to one of the Devils...
1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
9.8K 579 9
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ laurie munson discovers that steve harrington isn't as much as a dick as she thought, and becomes more involved with the cause an...