Nothing But A Freak (An Ereri...

By MacNEasy

Eren Jaeger is a freak. Half demon, half angel. His mother was an angel, and his father was a demon. Living a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Update- please read

Chapter 27

6.8K 354 183
By MacNEasy

Hey guys? How's hell- I mean school? Besides that, guess who's sick? Yeah, it's me. I'm all congested, coughing and I have a sore throat. *Heavy, congested sigh* Anyways, read on!

"So, where are we going?" Eren asked, wiping his clammy hands on his jeans.

"Out to dinner, then the movies. They maybe we could hang out in the field for a while. You know, look at the stars." Levi shrugged as they walked to a restaurant on campus. The same restaurant Levi took him to for the first time. They walked in, getting a window booth and they ordered.

"What movie were you thinking of?" Eren asked, feeling himself relax a little.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe some crappy romance, horror, humor? Whatever they have." Levi shrugged as the waitress brought their drinks. Tea for Levi and a non-alcoholic shirley temple for Eren. Eren nodded, pulling a cherry out of his drink and eating it.

"You know they say if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue, you're a good kisser." Eren said, holding the stem of the cherry up. "Are you a good kisser?" Eren asked with a smirk. Levi only smirked back, plucking the stem from his fingers and popping it into his mouth. After a few moments, he pulled the stem out of his mouth in a perfect knot.

"Do you want to test me?" Levi asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Here ya go!" The waitress grinned, setting their burgers down in front of them, ruining the moment. Eren sat back in his chair, not recalling when he had ever leaned forward and picked up his burger, taking a large bite.

"Mm, this tastes heavenly." Eren moaned slightly. Levi rolled his eyes, biting the burger. They ate in a comfortable silence, then Levi paid the bill, ignoring Eren's offers to pay at least half. They went to the movies and when they went out, they got ice cream and walked to the field.

"Today was an awesome day." Eren sighed happily as he looked up at the bright stars.

"Then I can count on another one?" Levi asked, looking over at Eren. Eren turned his head, looking at Levi and smiling with pink tinted cheeks, nodding.

"Yeah." Eren replied, then turned his gaze back to the sky. After a few moments, he felt Levi's hand curl around his so he intertwined their fingers. It just felt so... Right. Now matter how cheesy it may sound.

They walked back to Eren's dorm later that night and fell asleep, barely making it onto his bed. They were awoken by a crazy Hanji and Connie.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey! I'ma cookin' and I'm not eve in the kitchen!" Hanji yelled, shaking Eren's and Levi's shoulders. Eren groaned, burying his face into Levi's chest as Levi hugged Eren closer, throwing some choice words at Hanji. "Awh! Come on, party poopers! Everyone's already over and everyone's waiting on you!" Hanji yelled, grabbing the blanket and ripping it off them.

Eventually, they both got up and wandered downstairs, eating the surprisingly edible breaking Hanji made with all their friends, then lazing around for the afternoon. That's how they spent most days together, when they weren't going on dates or going to school. They grew closer and closer until Jazz finally let Levi move into Eren's dorm with him, then so did everyone else. Hanji and all her crazy included.

It was a nice set up, and Eren was happy with it. As was everyone else. He had a family, he always did. After all, family isn't the people you're blood related to. It's who you choose it to be.

In the end, Eren didn't need some crazy dad. He didn't need anyone blood related to him at all, actually. He had his friends and his boyfriend. That's what matters, right? Who you choose to be your family? Yeah, Eren decided, that's all that matters.

And that's the end!

I'm just joking! We still have a few more chapters to go through, no worries. I hope you all have a great day, much Ereri love to you all and I love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 45
Reality has always been a subject to shrug off as we pay heed more on our daydreams. It never really knocked on our windows to remind us about the 'r...
3.3K 148 29
Eren Yeager is the epitome of perfection. With his charming personality and good grades, he is admired by many at his school, even beyond its walls...
5.2K 180 10
Eren Jaeger, a seventeen year old orphan neko boy and the late son of Grisha Jaeger has been having strange dreams about a man clothed in a green cap...
96K 4.8K 25
Levi was lost while he tried to run away from the orphanage. Cold, scared, and all alone, wrapped in the darkest night. How can the world be so cruel...