Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[Twenty-two]

5.2K 133 8
By __MicroCosmos__

Author's POV

After they left Beomgyu and Soobin plopped in the couch of living room with a sigh.

Beomgyu: Huh! What a tiring day!' he said while laying down in the couch. Soobin hummed.

Yeonjun sat in his single sofa in front of them, 'So tiring, right?' he said mockingly. But Beomgyu didn't hear the tone difference; he sat back and looked at his elder.

Beomgyu: Of course hyung! But, it was so good also...' he said happily.

Yeonjun: Good! Then let's come to the work.

Beomgyu-Soobin: Huh?! What work now?

Yeonjun: I have some questions. Can you give me the answers of my questions simply, baby?'

Just then Soobin and Beomgyu both understood something is wrong. They looked at each other and then again to their oldest brother.

Beomgyu: Y-yes hyung. W-what happened?'

Yeonjun: So, how is your university going? I mean both of your?

Beomgyu: G-good hyung.

Soobin: yes, it's fine.

Yeonjun: Sure? Are you studying properly and seriously?

They nodded.

Yeonjun leaned forward, 'Ok! Then Beomgyu? Where were you in the first class today?'

Beomgyu's heart missed a beat. He knew that? How?! Who told him? God, I'm totally doomed now. He is the scariest when it's come about study. And now...Beomgyu looked down to avoid Yeonjun's gaze.

Yeonjun: Must be thinking how I found out? Hoseok hyung told me...now will you answer me why you banked the class?

Beomgyu: ....

Yeonjun: You won't tell me, Beomgyu? Then Soobin....you say. I know you knew it. But, you hide it from me. Now, tell me the reason...

Soobin: ....

Yeonjun sighed, 'Fine! Both of you guys lost your tongues, I guess!'

They still keep quite while looking down in the ground.

Yeonjun: Stand up.' Beomgyu and Soobin obeyed him without any words.

Yeonjun: First go to your room and change your cloths. And not to forget, wear shorts. Go!' he said in cold CEO Tone.

Beomgyu nodded and went to his room without uttering any sound as he knows his each word will just increase his punishment. Soobin was still on his position not knowing what he should do.

Yeonjun looked at him with a raised eye brow, 'Should I have to invite you separately?'

Soobin flinched, 'B-but hyung...I-I didn't s-skipped the c-class, right? I a-attend every l-lecture...' he tried to convince his brother with his puppy eyes. But, Yeonjun is not going to melt today.

Yeonjun: Yes, you didn't skip. But, you knew that your brother is skipping class. You let him go in this matter and also hid it from me...Didn't I told you to keep him on truck? But, you failed and even didn't think to inform me! So, don't give me any excuse and do whatever I'm telling to do, clear?'

Soobin nodded, 'Y-yes hyung.' And with that he also left the room with a sad pout.

Yeonjun sighed and leaned on the sofa exhaustedly, 'These kids! Eomma, I hate you!! Why you left me so early?!' he fake cried.

Soobin and Beomgyu both know if they tell the real reason of skipping the classes today, Yeonjun will understand and will not punish them. But, both of them stayed quiet as their baby bunny requested them to not to tell any Hyungs right now.

And they will keep his promise at any cost...!

Such a beautiful friendship, isn't it? ^_^

After five minutes, both of them came downstairs and stood in front of Yeonjun. Yeonjun was checking some files on couch. He saw them and put the files aside.

Yeonjun: Hmm good. Now go in that corner and face the wall.' He pointed one empty corner of the living room and the boys obeyed him.

Yeonjun: On your knees, hands above your heads.' He commanded.

They gulped, but still did the same.

Yeonjun stood up, 'Now stay here all night. Don't you dare to move from your positions. Good night boys!' He said the last part sassily and turned to leave.

Beomgyu: H-hyung?

Yeonjun stopped, 'Yes baby?'

Beomgyu: w-whole night?! I-Isn't it too m-much? Please hyung?

Yeonjun: If you tell me the real reason, then I will think about it.' he said crossing his hands above his chests.

Both of them stayed silent. Yeonjun sighed frustratingly...Aish these brats! What the hell is the reason that they are still not telling?

Yeonjun: Fine! Don't tell me and enjoy your night here. Bye.'

And he left from there leaving them alone.

Beomgyu sighed and looked down, 'I'm sorry Soobin-ie hyung! For me, you also getting punished-

Soobin: Shut up you idiot! I can do anything for my brothers. And I'm doing this for my two only younger brothers, get it?' he said in a loving yet scolding tone.

Beomgyu chuckled, You are the best!'

Soobin shrugged, 'I know! And listen, don't tell Jungkook about this, ok? He might feel guilty, so no need..'

Beomgyu squealed, 'You know what? After I get the permission to move, I will kiss you first hyung!'

Soobin cringed, 'Eww! Don't you dare, you ugly bear!'

Beomgyu widen his eyes, 'Excuse me? Whom did you call ugly bear?'

Soobin: Of course you, duh!

Beomgyu: YOUUUU! Then you are a....a...horrible rabbit!

Soobin: WHAT?! CHOI BEOMGYU-

Beomgyu: YES CHOI SOOBIN?' he mocked teasingly.

Soobin: YOU-

~WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?' they flinched after hearing Yeonjun's shout from upstairs, 'IF I HEARD ANY OTHER SINGLE NOISE, THEN I'LL COME DOWN THERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WILLL HAPPEN NEXT...' he warned.

Both of them gulped and shut down on his yell for a moment. But, next moment they started bickering like before again, but this time they made sure that they are not loud enough to disturb their Hyung...

And yeah, that's we call the sibling matters...

.

.

.

Three hours later;

Beomgyu: Hyung?' he whispered.

Soobin: hmm...' he responded in a sleepy tone.

Beomgyu: Hyung! Listen na?!' he said a bit louder this time.

Soobin: Yeah, I'm listening!

Beomgyu pouted, 'Hyung, I can't hold it anymore! My hand, my knees, my back everything is hurting...' he said in broken voice.

Soobin sighed, 'Do you think I'm in any better position?'

Beomgyu whined, 'hyung! Do something please...'

Soobin sighed deeply, 'What can I do now, Beomgii-ah!?'

Beomgyu: I don't know anything! Just make my pains go away, pleeease hyung!' he started crying like a baby.

Soobin's heart clenched, he don't like when his baby brother cries because of pain. He hesitated for a moment, and then at last he lowed down his hand and pulled his brother closer, 'Here! Come to hyung-ie...'

Beomgyu broke the position and threw himself into his older's embrace. Soobin hugged him and started rubbing his back to comfort him....

Soobin: Hey! Hey! It's ok baby...It's fine...Ssshh...don't cry-

Beomgyu: i-it's h-hurting (sob)...Hyung...(sob)...my knees...(sob)....my a-arm...e-everything...(sob)...D-do some t-thing....(sob)...hyung p-please-

Soobin rub his back continuously and with other hand he tried to rub younger's knees, 'I know bab! I know it's hurting....Don't cry! It will be alright, hmm? Let me see...is it paining here? Yaa, stop crying, bear-'

He forgot his own pains, he forgot that he is still sitting on his knees. Only thing that matters now is his baby bear! He was trying to sooth him and at last Beomgyu fall asleep while crying.

They didn't notice that Yeonjun came inside silently. Of course he didn't sleep...how could he? He saw the scenario and got the whole thing at once. They didn't saw him as they were facing the wall...

He slowly came to them and bend down to their level. Soobin flinch when he sensed Yeonjun's hand on his shoulder.

He looked back, 'H-hyung?'

Yeonjun immediately put his finger in lips indicating to stop. Then he pointed at Beomgyu, 'Did he fell asleep?' he whispered.

Soobin nodded, 'He couldn't take it anymore...' he said with a low voice staring at his younger.

Yeonjun lovingly caressed Beomgyu's hair, 'Here! Let me carry him to his bed.' And he carried him in bridal style and left for his bedroom carefully. Soobin just stood there not knowing what to do...

After putting Beomgyu down to his bed, Yeonjun kissed his forehead and put the blanket on him, 'Good night, bear! And I'm sorry for being too hard!' he whispered lovingly and left the room.

He saw Soobin is still standing on the same place, so he went near him.

Yeonjun: aren't you sleepy?

Soobin shot up his head and found his hyung, 'Umm...' he scratched his nape.

Yeonjun turned to left, 'Go and sleep. You have class tomorrow, right?' he was about to left the room but a back hug stopped him.

-I'm sorry hyung! I promise, I'll be a good brother from next time. Please don't stay angry...' Soobin whined from his behind, nuzzling his nose on Yeonjun's back shoulder.

Yeonjun chuckled on his cuteness and pull him in front. Then he hugged him and stroked his hairs, 'I'm not angry any more. But, make sure not to repeat it, ok?'

Soobin nodded like an obedient boy and hugged back to his Hyung...

.

.

.

And that's how the late night brotherly drama of Choi's ended....

-

-

-

[ hey loves! Taehyung and Jungkook's scene is coming in next episode! Are you ready? ^_^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
24.4K 440 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
998K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
378K 10.2K 53
"Woah, you have so many freckles" I said rising my hand to touch his left cheekbone. "They are beautiful". "Say it again". "They...are...beautiful...