Entrapment | Draco Malfoy

By malfoysho

Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
<3
Other works

Chapter 26

8K 101 354
By malfoysho

*Mature Content Warning*

"I feel bad. Like I need to apologize to him." I whispered to Theo as we sat at a table in the back corner of the library.

"You know you can't. If you so much as bat an eye towards him, I think Draco's going to kill him." Theo mumbled back, flipping through a few more pages to complete his potions homework. I let out a long sigh as I ran the tips of my fingers through my silky hair.

"I feel at fault." I mumbled defeatedly, making Theo turn his gaze up towards me.

"You aren't. If anything, that sick lunatic you used to run around with deserves to be locked up. 'Fell down the staircase'— yeah right. How often to people take someone to the hospital wing beaten that badly and they 'fell down the stairs'?" Theo scoffed. "He's so fucking annoying." He grumbled. I rolled my tongue inside my cheek while I continued writing on my parchment.

"Who is?" A stone cold voice asked as it stood just a few feet away from us. My quill snapped in my hand, making him snicker slightly. "Remember that quill I bought you last year? The one with the gold coating? Yeah, it wouldn't have snapped like that." Draco mocked me, his eyes gawking at the broken feather that rested on the table now.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Theo asked him lowly, tilting his head to the side slightly to get a better glare at the boy.

Draco threw his hands in the air defensively as he stood up off of the bookshelf, acting as though Theo had no reason to be treating Draco the way he was.

"Now, now. I'm allowed to have a discussion with my best friend if I'd lik-"

"She's not your best friend. Not anymore. You made that clear weeks ago." Theo bit back at the boy, his teeth clenching shut as the two of them looked at each other.

Draco's eyes narrowed daringly as a small smirk tugged at the corners of his light pink lips.

"Hence the sarcasm in my tone, Nott. As much as it pains my dignity, I do have to talk to," Draco's eyes settled on me, disgust replacing his look of amusement, "her." He seethed out. Theo rolled his once while I sat back in my chair.

I fiddled with my fingers under the table, my stomach churning as I felt the silver daggers still burning holes into the side of my head. I nodded my head slowly, moving my gaze up to Theo.

"I'll come find you later." I whispered timidly, feeling as though my confidence was drained from my body.

This devil was like a dementor. Sucking me dry as the seconds ticked on. Draining me of any ounce of happiness that may have lingered in my body.

A bloody nightmare.

"So," he chuckled, smirking at Theo as he replaced him in his seat across from me, "I'd ask how you are, but honestly I don't give a single fuck." He snickered, leaning back in the chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

So cocky. So smug. So mean.

I nodded my head slowly while my eyes remained on the table in front of me. I didn't dare look up. I didn't utter a word. Just stared. My hands shaking slightly and my palms sweating.

"I know you're coming to our Christmas party. I already talked to my mother." He said lowly, reaching across and picking up the broken pieces of my quill.

I flinched back slightly before I realized what he was doing. My breathing hitched for a second, but long enough for him to notice.

"Are you really that scared I'm going to do something to you?" He asked me, waiting for an honest answer. My eyes finally trailed up to meet his, every muscle in my body tensing as they did. "So you are scared of me?" He asked, raising his brow up.

You would've thought it was sadness in his tone. Regret. Pity. But it was far from it. It was pride.

Pride in himself and what he was capable of.

Just like a true Slytherin.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that you need to put an act on for my mother. I don't care about what my father thinks, he'd probably find amusement in our bickering. And don't bother crying to your mummy and daddy about our little run ins because I've already explained to everyone about our— misunderstandings." He taunted, his smirk growing wider as he stared me down.

"Oh, so you told all of them that you cheated on me? Beat up my friend? Taunted me for weeks on end? That you hurt little Emmy? That's brave of you, considering even your father who favors me more would find a way to make you feel like hell for it." I spat at him, feeling my anger rise while the tension between us grew.

"Please," he scoffed, "I told them what they expected. We were young. Confused. We didn't love each other. It wasn't meant to be. They completely understood." He whispered to me. So calm and so low. It was dangerous.

"And I suggest you do the same." He whispered as he slowly stood from his chair. "Because if I so much as hear one lie or word out of your pretty little mouth," he said quietly, stalking around the table gravely slow before he finally came to a stop right next to my chair.

He leaned back on the table, his fingers lifting my chin slightly so I had to look up at him. He leaned forward, making my breathing stop altogether while he hovered his face over mine.

"I will hurt you in ways you never imagined possible," his breath fanned out over my face before his eyes moved down to my quivering lips. "Do I make myself clear?" He asked softly. I nodded my head in agreement before his hand slinked down to my throat.

"I'm going to break you, Emmy Jane." He mumbled lowly, leveling out his eyes with mine. I could almost feel the tip of his nose brushing against mine as he inched closer. "So help me God, even if it's the last thing I do on this earth, I will break you." He whispered, dropping the broken quill into my lap.

"I will ruin you. For good. For everyone else." He said slowly, making my heart beat even harder against my rib cage.

"Drake?" I whispered lowly, feeling his fingers tighten on my neck. He didn't hesitate for a second, his eyes lingering down to my lips that were so close to his.

So close.

Too close.

Too much.

Too little.

"Yes, love?" He asked quietly, and I melted into his hand. He could feel it, too.

Trying to keep his smirk from growing on his lips that I was still putty in his hands. I was still his just like he wanted me to be. Even if he didn't want me.

"What happened to you?" I whispered, my eyes moving down to his lips as well. He tensed up now.

His body turned rigid and his fingers turned to ice. He let out a harsh breath as he pulled me even closer, letting his lips finally graze mine so slightly. If I were to pucker mine for him, it would give him the kiss that I wish I didn't crave in the pit of my stomach.

"I've accepted my allegiances. What I am and who I'm meant to be. The others are slowly coming to terms with it, too. Everyone will change right before your eyes. But you wouldn't know anything about that." He whispered, his hot breath moving into my parted lips. "Because you're just a sad, scared little girl. Too foolish for power. Too weak for the real world." He whispered as he leaned a little further in, pressing his lips against mine without so much as giving them a kiss.

"But not me." He mumbled into my mouth, shoving himself back. "I want it all." He said darkly as he released my neck. "No one is going to stop me until I'm the best. Until I'm on top." He seethed, eyeing me up and down. "Not even you." He whispered.

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled, furrowing my brows as I tried to figure out the riddles his tongue was speaking in. "What allegiance? On top of what?" I shook my head slightly. He stood up from the table and looked down at me darkly.

"I'll see you at Christmas. You've been warned, Prince. Best for you to be a good girl and listen." He spat, turning around and leaving me alone at the table.

Completely clueless.

And alone.

"Is this one too much?" I asked my mother as I stalked down the stairs. Red silk hugged my figure tightly as I readjusted the white gloves lining my forearms up to my elbows.

My mother let out a gasp as she noticed, and made her way towards me. "No, it's perfect! The red will go lovely with Narcissa's decor. You should see the entire house. It's so grand. She started decorating it-"

My mother's rambling continued as she linked our arms and led me out of the manor door. I could see the lights of the Malfoy manor lighting up the dark night across the street.

So close.

Too close. 

My dress hugged me in all the right places. My waist was skimmed out from the corset back, and my chest appeared even fuller. Ruby rhinestones lined the entire top half while the silk bottom trained out behind me. A long slit cut up the front, coming to a halt at the top of my thigh.

Red diamonds from our family jewels laced my neck. Hung from my ears. Glimmered in the tiara I wore on top of my head. All red everywhere.

But not tacky gryffindor red. His favorite red.

The walk didn't take long. Even in these dreaded red bottomed heels I wore. It was familiar. And smelled like home. Everything, everywhere. His house. My house. It was home.

We approached the doorway before it was swung open to greet us. Many guests already lingered through the halls leading to the ball room, and I felt my breathing hitch in my throat as I stepped into the foyer.

Maple. And vanilla. That's what his home always smelled like. Maple syrup. A hint of pine. And vanilla. So sweet. Warm. And loving. Not fitting at all for the Malfoy's.

"My beaut." Narcissa chirped, kissing my cheek lightly. "I'm so sorry to hear what happened. But knowing the two of you, it probably didn't even phase a thing." She sighed, rubbing my cheek with her thumb. I gave her a timid smile, not knowing what she wanted me to say about her son.

"Yes. Well," I started, but as I peaked over her shoulder I felt the ice lock up all of my veins. I knew better than to cross those eyes that gave me a warning look. "He's my Drake. Even if it didn't work out, I could never hate him." I faked a smile, making his mother flash her teeth at me.

"I'm so glad you care for him so much. He needs that in his life. Salazar himself knows it." She chuckled, but I just nodded once.

"Mother, let Emmy breathe, would you?" Draco laughed behind her. "You act like you haven't seen her in years. She'll be around tomorrow. And the next day. And the day after." He listed, pretending nothing was wrong. My throat clenched at the sight of him in front of me.

Black suit. White hair. Rings on fingers. Too perfect.

Deadly.

Unholy.

Sinister.

"Besides," he sighed to our mother's as he gather my hand in his. Thankful for the gloves that covered my sweaty palms, I felt myself shaking slightly before his palm squeezed mine roughly. "My Emmy owes me a dance. Don't you, darling?" He asked politely, but his eyes didn't match the fake smile he projected.

They told me a different story. One that I didn't want. He would make my life hell if I ruined tonight for him.

"I do." I whispered, glancing a smile between our mother's. "We'll return later." I informed them. Draco was quick to link his arm with mine, grimacing the entire time like he didn't wish to be anywhere near me.

"What games are you fucking playing at, Prince?" He seethed, avoiding eye contact with me as he twirled us around.

Just like our last dance, but not lighthearted and fun. Stiff and rigid, and full of tension. Bad tension.

"I'm not-" I quickly tried to reassure him fearfully, but he was even quicker to cut me off.

"You show up at my manor in my color," his eyes trailed down to my slightly exposed chest before his hand snaked to the small of my back, "you look nothing but suspicious as you talk to mother." He continued. "You're walking on thin ice, Princess. Keep it up and I just might have to punish you." He groaned in my ear as he pushed my lower body against his.

I could feel the growing bulge in his pants as he panted the words out and I scoffed once, pushing my self away to make some sort of space between us while he held on to my body tightly.

"You're so disgusting." I seethed, glaring into his eyes that were already looking at me. His pupils almost seemed to take over his grey irises, showing me nothing but how dangerous he could truly be.

"Try pulling from me again and I'll pull out a knife for a little game." He raised his eyebrows, taunting me to go against him. I relaxed into his cold arms again, laying my head against his chest to play into this horrendous act. "So I thought," he mumbled into my hair, trailing his icy fingers up my spine from my lower back before they found my exposed shoulder blade.

"You see, Emmy." He breathed out into my ear, making my heart rate spike. "All those little boys you run off to. Nott, Pucey— hell, even Zabini. They have no control over me. And they know it." He whispered, his hot breath raking over my exposed shoulder. I shivered under him, feeding right into his games.

"They're scared. Of what I'll do to them and what I'm capable of. I'm capable of a lot of things, love. Incase you were unaware." He mumbled into my skin. "So if you start to think for a second that all these little boys that you're becoming friends with will actually be there for you, give it a few months. Because soon enough you will only be mine again. No one else around to save you." He whispered, grazing his teeth across my shoulder before he sealed it with a kiss.

My entire body was frozen in his grip. The only thing moving was my feet as they continued to glide around with his.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." He cleared his throat as he stood up straight. "There's a few girls I'm looking forward to... pleasing this evening." He snickered. "I'm sure Nott is around here somewhere. Why don't you two cozy up?" He teased, slowly backing away from me.

"Be careful how you do that though. Don't want it to end up like last time, do we?" He chuckled, tilting his head to the side and causing my eyes to follow.

They landed on Adrian who stood with a few other perfect pure blooded boys. Slightly bruised up, but better. I gulped once before my eyes traveled back to Draco, but he was already gone.

Ready to reek more havoc and create more destruction.

"You look breathtaking." Theo huffed out, bringing his glass up to his lips for another drink. "Like a real princess," he chuckled, fiddling with the crown on my head with his fingers.

I leaned back slightly and his hand caught my lower back, holding me steady as the firewhiskey slowly seeped down my throat and entered my drunken blood stream.

"You're handsome, too." I whispered, a shy smile on my lips while my eyes cracked open slightly. "I'm so drunk." I slurred, giggling at myself as Theo still held me upright.

"You're gonna miss the games if you two don't hurry up and get over here." Blaise yelled across the basement, making Theo and I glance over from the beverage cart. Everyone's eyes were on us as they waited patiently.

Except for one set of eyes. Ones that shot right through me as they looked at Theo's hand on my lower back.

The music upstairs still echoed while all of the kids gathered around for drunk games in the basement. Just like we did at every other gathering. I took a seat next to Theo on a couch, laying my head across his lap while his fingers twirled themselves through a few lose curls in my hair.

"Truth or dare," Blaise said lowly, "starting with... Nott," he smirked. "Truth or dare?" He asked, holding his glass in his hands while his arms rested on the sides of his lounge chair.

His ankle rested on his opposite knee as his legs crossed, and all the other boys mimicked the position. Fire whiskey and scotch in hands. Too comfortable in the lounge chairs. While the girls gathered together on a couch. Unlike Theo and me.

"Truth." Theo shot back, keeping his gaze on everyone else that sat around the room while his fingers still fiddled with my hair.

"Do you like Prince?" Blaise quizzed, raising a brow and tilting his head. "It's an easy one. Just answer." He shrugged.

Theo shot a glance at Draco who was already glaring back. His hand tightened around his glass of scotch so harshly you could see the color draining from his knuckles as they turned white.

"Yeah. She's fit." He shrugged, taking a swig of his drink before his eyes glanced back down to me. I was so far out of it, it was menacing.

"Crabbe," Theo continued the game. "Truth or dare?" Theo tilted his head as he waited.

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip down to your underwear and go back up to the party for a lap." Theo smirked, watching as Vincent's face dropped.

"I hate it here," Vincent grumbled as he walked away from all of us, unbuttoning his shirt in the process.

"Well, while he's gone, I'll go next." Gregory perked up, moving his eyes around the room. "Sweet Emmy." He chuckled, making my groggy head lean to the side to peer over at him. "Truth or dare, love?" He asked, bringing a cigar up to his lips and lighting it.

"Dare." I mumbled, sitting up slowly and rubbing my eyes.

"Make out with Nott." He snickered, dragging out the contents of the cigar in between his fingers.

I looked over at Theo's terrified face before I swung my leg over his lap and straddled him, pushing my dress out of the way to make more room. I buried my fingers in his brown locks before my lips collided with his.

Not the best, but not the worst.

I inched myself closer to him, feeling as his heart rate jumped in his chest when my hips shifted on his.

"Uh, how long is this supposed to go on for?" Blaise chuckled, sipping his drink and keeping his eyes on us.

My leg was exposed out of the slit of my dress, showing off the skin of my thigh that Theodore trailed his fingers up. I pulled him closer by his neck, heating up the make out we were already in.

It wasn't long before Theo's hand snaked it's way further up my inner thigh, making my core ache at the thought of being touched by someone. Anyone.

Theo let out a groan as his fingers gripped on to me tighter under my skirt. Slowly but surely I could feel his fingers trailing their way to the lacy fabric the rested between my thighs.

"Are you insane?!" Draco growled at Theo, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me from Theodore's lap, and pulling me back into his hard chest.

I let my head roll back against his shoulder while my drunken eyes fluttered shut.

"She's drunk, you sick prick!" Draco seethed at him, holding me up by my waist.

"Oh let him have fun, Draco. You don't like her anyway." Daphne chuckled, tilting her head to the side lazily while she was just behind me on the sober scale.

"That doesn't mean her father won't kill me!" He hissed, snapping his head over at her. "Nott if you pull that shit again, I swear to Merlin-"

"You'll what, Malfoy?" Theo smirked up at him. "You're not the boss yet. I'm still free to do what I want. I haven't made such commitments yet." He snickered, making the other boys fall silent.

"Learn your place, Nott." Draco spat at him. I let out a deep breath as I tried standing on my own feet.

"You seem a bit tense, mate." Blaise chuckled behind us, making Draco pull me around with him. "I think you could go for a round of 7 minutes in heaven." He teased, swigging more of his liquor. "But we all know you take your time and 7 bloody minutes isn't enough. So why don't you grab a girl and take a breather." Blaise winked, glancing over at the other Slytherin girls that were down here with us.

Draco let out a low groan as he turned his head over at them as well. The all sat up straight now, batting their lashes and sticking out their chests. Draco scoffed in my ear, obviously not in the mood for it.

"Well? Who's it gonna be?" Blaise chirped, eyeing all of them up and down. Draco's hands tightened on my waist, pulling me back even further.

"Emelia, if it means the two of us can get the fuck out of here." Draco groaned, lifting me up off of the floor and carrying me away while I was lazily drooping over his shoulder.

"Drake, I don't feel good." I groaned, letting my eyes roll back in my head as his movement made my drunken stomach churn.

"Just like old times, huh, Mate." Blaise called out after him, the smirk in his tone was obvious without even having to look at it.

"More like 7 minutes in Hell." Draco called back.

"Drake," I slurred, my vision blurring as I looked over his shoulder and saw the corridors of his manor slowly passing behind us. "Drake, I think I'm gonna be sick." I huffed, tightening my arms around him.

"Shhh. We're almost there, love." Draco whispered in my ear, making me clutch my stomach and wince into his neck.

"It hurts. I'm gonna throw up." I huffed, clinging onto him tighter.

"I'll take it away." He whispered. "Just relax, Emmy." He mumbled, fiddling with the doorknob with his hand. He laid me on his soft comforter before he started opening the drawer next to the bed.

"We don't have to do this. Please." I begged, fear washing through my body. He cupped my cheek gently in his hand before he rubbed it with his thumb.

"Open your mouth, Emmy." He whispered softly, making me look at him with panicked eyes as he squatted down next to the bed and leveled our faces. My breathing was heavy and I didn't know what to do.

"Don't take advantage of me. I know you hate me. Please." I begged, the words slurring together.

"Just open up for me." He whispered. I parted my lips slightly before he gestured for me to stick out my tongue. I did as he asked before he laid a pill on it.

"Swallow it." He instructed. I did as he asked with a shaky breath, gulping the pill down and staring into his sterling eyes. "Good girl." He mumbled, still stroking my cheek.

Just as quickly as it went down my throat, relief washed through my veins. My head lightened and the queasy feeling went away.

"Sobers you up. Nice, aren't they?" He whispered. "It takes it all away. I found them in my father's study one night." He told me, still rubbing my cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered, not moving an inch as I looked at him.

"Can I do something? Something that can't leave this room? A secret almost. Between you and me." He whispered, dragging his hand down my shoulder before it reached my gloved hand, bringing it up to his lips.

"I'm scared." I whispered shakily. He nodded, his lips still lingering on my knuckles.

"I know." He whispered back. His eyes looked different than usual. Like they used to look at me.

Soft.

Sweet.

So close. 

Too close.

Too much.

Too little.

"You're horrible to me. And I don't know what I did to deserve it. Because I loved you so much." I told him, our faces still inches away. "You were my person. It's so hard doing this without you." My voice started to crack as my neck tightened.

"It has to be like this, Emmy. For now." He whispered, letting my hand go and letting out a deep breath. "But I want to do something." He whispered, tilting his head slightly as he looked at me.

"What?" I whispered, not noticing how much closer his face was to mine until I could feel his breath crossing paths with mine.

"Is it awful that I want to kiss you so badly right now it burns?" He mumbled, his nose brushing mine. "My veins. My lungs. My head. All of it. Burns." He whispered. I closed my eyes softly and leaned into him.

Melting.

I'm weak.

His lips kissed mine so softly I could hardly even feel them. He cupped my face in his palm, moving our lips gently together. It felt too good.

"Don't let those boys touch you like that again." He whispered. "You're still mine." He shook his head lightly while his nose grazed mine and his eyes stayed shut.

"Then why don't you touch me like that?" I whispered, my veins turning warm and heat rushing through my core. His eyes fluttered open as he looked at me.

"I can't do that without hurting you." He whispered. My throat ran dry and I spoke before my brain could even process it.

"Then hurt me."

He stared at me for a moment before his lips forced themselves against mine hungrily. He took the tiara off of my head before he laid it on his bedside table and scooted me over on his duvet.

"Take my dress off." I mumbled against his lips, fiddling with the tie that hung from his neck. His fingers trailed along my sides before he scooped me up off of the bed.

He placed me on my feet while he sat on the edge, turning me around and untying the lace on the back quickly. He let the silk fall to my ankles before his cold fingers lightly traced up and down my bare sides.

"So beautiful," he whispered, the words barely parting his lips.

I kicked off my heels before I turned to look at him.

"Don't say things you don't mean." I muttered to him, his eyes not leaving mine while my exposed chest sat right in front of him.

"I do mean it." He whispered, his tongue flicking over his bottom lip once while his hands pulled me closer. I placed my knees on both sides of him, straddling his waist comfortably.

He slipped the gloves off of my hands and tossed them to the side, placing my hands on his neck for me.

"Do you want this?" He asked softly, sliding his hands behind my back and holding me securely. "Tell me if you don't, Emmy." He let a out long breath out of his nose as he tucked a stray curl behind my ear.

"I do." I whispered, laying my lips along his forehead and earning a low groan from his throat.

He used his hands to glide my hips across his trousers, mimicking a riding motion for our pleasure. His lips found my collarbone, sucking on the skin gently while my lips parted from pleasure.

"Dra-" I panted, throwing my head back and moving my hips with him.

His hand trailed up my chest, finding my mouth and sticking two fingers in it to shut me up. I sucked on his fingers harshly, running my tongue over the pads of them while his hips still bucked against mine under me.

"Can I touch you?" He panted against my skin, gliding his hand across my hip and placing his thumb over my clit.

I nodded my head rapidly, waiting for him to do something. Anything.

"Have you been needy, love?" He leveled our heads as he looked at my lips. "How have you made yourself feel good? Who makes you feel good?" He whispered, his eyes moving up to match mine.

I was a mess on his lap, waiting for more as my panties soaked themselves. His lips attached to mine for a moment before he pulled away.

"No one does." I panted, leaning my head forward and laying it against his forehead.

"Not even you?" He whispered, slipping the fabric to the side and running his fingers up and down my core. "Mmm, so wet." He breathed out. "So perfect."

"No." I whimpered as he chuckled at my desperation.

"No you don't touch yourself? Or no you're not perfect?" He asked softly, barely slipping his fingertip in before he trailed it back out.

"I-" I gasped as his finger entered me, "I don't. I don't touch myself." I whimpered, digging my nails into his shoulders and squeezing my eyes shut.

"Why not, darling?" He whispered, slowly dragging his finger in and out.

"Because- Draco," I moaned, moving my hands to the back of his neck and gripping on to him. "I just don't." I panted.

"Take my shirt off." He instructed sternly. I moved my fingers to his chest, undoing the buttons as quickly as I could before I pulled his shirt off of his shoulders.

He removed his hand from my core momentarily while he slipped the sleeves off before he replaced it, adding a second finger.

"Are you embarrassed to do that?" He asked me. "You can think of me while you do it," he instructed, pumping his fingers at a faster rate.

"Draco," I moaned, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

"You can think of me, and fuck-" he groaned as he slammed his two fingers in and out of my body. "You're so wet for me, baby. I can feel you aching." He grunted, adding his thumb to my clit to send me over the edge.

"Draco, don't stop." I begged, running my nails down his back harshly. "Please-" I moaned loudly. "Please, don't stop."

"I won't. Not until you cum for me." He groaned, moving his hand rapidly while I sat over his lap. "Cum for me."

"I- oh," I moaned as his fingers curled right over my sweet spot, applying pressure over and over again.

So close.

Not enough.

"I can't." I groaned, leaning back slightly so I could see his face.

"Come on, love. Cum for me. Right now." He demanded, kissing my lips sloppily with his own.

I felt my pulse rising. The heat in my abdomen that was too familiar finally appearing to bring me to the euphoria I need.

"No one will ever make you feel like this," he panted into my parted lips before he attacked them again.

"Draco- I-"

"Cum." He whispered, and that was all I needed to hear.

My hips rocked against his hand as I felt myself release for him, trailing out the rush in my veins and the rumble in my throat.

"That's my good girl." He mumbled, kissing my lips once more. He removed his hand from me, kissing my lips softer now.

Gently.

Almost lovingly.

"You're going to go back to hating me now, aren't you?" I asked softly, my forehead pressed against his. He didn't answer me, keeping his eyes shut so he could avoid my gaze.

"Please don't-" I felt my voice crack as I laced my fingers behind his neck. "Please don't tell everyone about this to hurt me." I whimpered, burying my face in his neck and inhaling the scent I've missed so much.

He placed his hands on my back and pulled me into his bare chest even more. I readjusted my legs and wrapped them around his waist, sitting in his lap more comfortably.

"I won't tell. Nothing leaves this room." He whispered. "Ever." He grabbed one of my hands from behind his neck before he kissed my knuckles.

His lips faltered for a moment while he held my hand in his palm.

"You still wear them." He said flatly, causing me to lean back. His eyes stared at his rings on my fingers before I nodded my head.

"You can take them back. I don't need them anymore." I whispered, looking down at them as well. He let out a long sigh before he shook his head.

He placed my hand back on his neck and pulled my bare chest against his once again. Holding me. Hugging me. Pretending he cares.

But deep down he doesn't. And my head pounded as I though back on the last hour.

What have I done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 103 46
"You w-w-what?" Draco whispered as his face went pale. "I- I- love you Draco Malfoy. And I always have! And I can't help it! I've tried and tried to...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

114K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
9.6K 641 40
*EDITING RN* There's something achingly beautiful about Draco Malfoy. When Grier Langston first arrives at Hogwarts for her 6th year of magical educ...