New English Teacher. Hot: Che...

By Sugababy7

It was suppose to be perfect. Her senior year that is. Melinda Woods never expected that in the blink of an e... More

New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /1/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /2/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /3/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /4/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /5/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /6/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /7/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /8/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /9/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /10/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /11/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /12/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /13/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrongant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /14/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /15/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /16/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /17/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /18/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /19/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /20/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /21/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /22/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /23/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /24/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /26/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /28/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /29/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /30/
New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /31/

New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /27/

4K 77 17
By Sugababy7

Okay guys, here's a new one! I have something a little sexy at the end, so I hope you like it! ;) I think many of you will! I will appreciate it so much if you guys drop some comments, especially with this chapter. I really do love reading them, and it makes me want to write that much faster. Sound off in the comments below: Team Caleb or Team Jace? Let me know! Thanks, and please rate and enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell do you think you’re doing?

I felt as if I were a child, caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Shit. Inhaling sharply, I cautiously glanced up to see Caleb. I could feel this edge radiating off him, and it unnerved me. He seems…upset.

Okay, really upset.

“I….um…” I stuttered, not being able to form coherent words. Within the blink of an eye, he was standing in front of me, which caused me to drop the wooden box in shock.

Caleb is pissed; I can see it all over his face as he towered over me. Oh god.

“Why are you in my god damn room?” He all but spat, and I swallowed hard as I shakily stood. His eyes held this deep intensity, and a look I had never seen before.

It scared me. A lot.

“I just needed…to know.” I finished softly, not even wanting to attempt to explain why I was snooping in his bedroom. “And I do know. About everything.”

He shifted slightly, snatching his box up from the floor and clutching it tightly. It was obvious that he was protective of it. I am such a horrible person, what was I thinking digging through his stuff?

“So you go through my personal belongings, to confirm something? Is that what you’re telling me?” His voice held heaviness, a tone that seemed threatening. Against…me.

I paused for a moment. “She was beautiful.” I said, completely ignoring his question. “I could see why you were so taken with her.”

At first he seemed to not understand what I was talking about, or perhaps he was trying to ignore it. But slowly the realization hit, and that’s when things got intense.

Before I had a chance to speak, let alone breathe, he had me against the wall. His body pressed firmly against my own, and his eyes burned with emotion. Yet unlike earlier tonight, the feeling I got wasn’t of passion…it was of rage.

“Don’t say another word.” He growled, to which I could feel my body tremble in response. “You don’t know a damn thing Melinda, do you hear me? Don’t even talk about her, or I swear I’ll…”

My anger slowly took over my fear. “Or you’ll what, Caleb? What are you going to do? Threaten me? That’s not who you are.”

“You don’t even know me!” He all but yelled in my face, as I cowered back slightly. “Melinda I am not this white knight that you want me to be. I have shit that I’ve done, and I can’t be the man you deserve.”

I gazed at him harshly. “White knight? Are you kidding me? I don’t need a god damn savior Caleb, I’m fine on my own. I just want you to be honest and open with me. You know everything about my life, and I barely know a thing about yours.” I stated passionately.

His face moved closer towards my own, and he seemed more…animalistic. Like the predator he really was. “Maybe I don’t want you to know about me, did you ever think of that?” He questioned, his voice dark.

I took a sharp breath, pushing against him. “Let me go, Caleb.” I said through gritted teeth. He didn’t move, so I narrowed my eyes. “Get out of my fucking way!” I exclaimed, as I attempted to shove him.

That was futile. He was a vampire, and I was just a human. “No, you need to hear this. I’m not who you want me to be. I…I thought that I could forget about my past but I can’t. I am not a good guy, Melinda. I love you, but I can’t risk losing you like I did…”

Dawn?” I chimed in, not caring if he got pissed. “I am not her! You made a mistake, everyone does! And maybe yours was big, but it’s been so long! Can’t you just let it go and…”

What he did next shocked the hell out of me. He grabbed my shoulders roughly, his grip tight. I winced as he did so. “Stop, just stop! I know you’ll never be her, but don’t say her name! I can’t do this right now with you!” He shook me with a force that nearly made my head spin.

I realized that his fangs came out. This was not good…at all. I think he was reaching his breaking point. I could feel a pain shoot through my abdomen, as the tension built up within me.

“You’re hurting me Caleb, let go!” I screamed, as I brought my knee up and slammed it into his groin. He let out a moan, as he clutched himself.

Pushing past him, I ran past him and all but flew down the stairs. “Nick?!” I called out, yet heard no response. Where the hell is he? Caleb is losing it and I am not about to have him flip out again. I’ve never seen this side to him.

Dammit! Shaking my head, I took off out the front door, running down his porch steps. I don’t care where I go, but I am not sticking around here.

The woods that loomed all around seemed to engulf me, as my heart beat ferociously in my chest. That is not the Caleb I know, and I do not like that side. I didn’t feel safe when he was so obviously losing control.

I glanced around, not realizing where the hell I was. The stars blanketed the sky above, and the bright full moon seemed to light a path for me. Yet I nearly shrieked when a distant howl echoed into the night, causing me to trip over brush. Cursing, I felt something slice my knee.

“Shit!” I exclaimed, grasping my knee. The howl went off once more, and I could feel myself go pale. What the hell is that?

Breathing heavily, I pulled myself up and winced in pain from my knee. Yet as I looked up, I gasped as I saw a dark figure standing a few feet away from me. I let out a scream, but was immediately silenced when Jace appeared before me.

My eyes widened in surprise. “Jace? What are you doing here?” I questioned, though I couldn’t deny I was extremely happy to see him.

“I could sense your panic, and came as fast as I could.” He murmured, as he moved swiftly in front of me. “You’re hurt.” He said, as his gaze dropped slowly towards my leg.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. “You…sensed my panic?”

He flashed me a devilish grin. “Yes. Since I gave you my blood, I can sense you easier, and track you better. It helps me to know that you’re alright…or not as the case may be. Where is Caleb?” His tone got a little icier as he spoke his name.

I shook my head. “I don’t know, and I don’t care. I just want to get away from him. He seemed to have a break down or something.” I commented, not wanting to get into details.

Jace’s jaw tensed. “What did he do to you?” He questioned darkly.

I swallowed hard. “Nothing, don’t worry Jace.” I answered quickly, in hopes of avoiding a conflict. But that wasn’t going to happen, once I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

Melinda! Come on where are you? I’m sorry I lost my temper, if you would please just let me explain!” Caleb. Oh dear god this is not going to be good.

I watched as his figure neared where Jace and I stood, to which Jace protectively moved in front of me. Caleb’s eyes seemed to widen as he saw him next to me.

“What the hell are you doing here?” He demanded, his voice harsh. Jace simply rolled his eyes.

“Watch your tone, Caleb. Or have you forgotten who you are speaking to?” He stated dangerously. “What did you do to Melinda, to cause her to run out into the woods on a full moon?”

Caleb eyes flickered in my direction. “That’s none of your business.” He retorted, and finally rested his gaze on me. “Melinda I am so sorry, you have to know that I would never hurt you.”

Apparently Jace didn’t like Caleb’s attitude. Within seconds, he had him in a choke hold. “I am tired of your disrespect, Caleb. I am your king and you will treat me as such, do you understand?”

Caleb struggled against him, grabbing his arm in an effort to breathe. “Jace please stop, you’re hurting him.” I cried, as I stepped forward. He glanced back at me, clearly debating what to do.

“Melinda, he needs to learn. I feel I’ve been pretty forgiving, what with him hiding you from me all these years and committing treason against his own kingdom.” He said coldly towards Caleb.

I stepped forward, placing my hand on his forearm gently. He stared inquisitively at me. “Please…for me. Just let this go right now, I beg you.”

His Adam’s apple dipped up and down as he swallowed hard. At first I didn’t think he was going to listen to me, but I felt a wave of relief wash over me as he released Caleb’s throat, stepping back slightly.

“Thank you Jace. That means…” As I was attempting to speak, I was shocked as Caleb reeled back his fist, and sent it plummeting into Jace’s face. I squealed with surprise, as he tackled him to the ground.

“Fuck you, you piece of shit! I will never bow down to you and I refuse to give you Melinda!” He spat, as my eyes widened in horror.

“Caleb, stop it!” I yelled at him, to which he simply ignored.

I was afraid of what Jace may do. And I should be. Within an instant, Jace launched Caleb across the meadow, smacking hard into a tree. And I mean hard. A loud snapping noise was heard, as Jace ripped towards him in a fit of rage.

Oh shit, this is not good.

“Stop it! Please stop!” I pleaded, as I ran towards them. Caleb regained his composure, and was just about to attempt to swing at Jace when I let out a monster scream; one that could quite literally shatter glass.

The two of them cringed, clutching their ears. “Dammit Melinda, what the hell was that for?” Jace exclaimed, as I glared at the two of them.

Stalking towards them, I held my gaze. “That was for you two acting like a bunch of Neanderthals. Enough, okay?” I said, as Caleb brushed himself off. I knew he wanted to fight more, but that was not about to happen. “I am not someone’s property! So quit treating me like it!”

“Melinda I just wanted to…” Caleb began, but I held my hand up.

I groaned. “Caleb, just shut up, okay? I know what you’re going to say, and I forgive you. But I am not about to let things go. We will talk.” He lowered his head, as if ashamed. “And Jace, please no more fighting. Just let it go for tonight. Please.

He turned towards me, his dark eyes full of a deep intensity. “You are coming with me. I am not letting you stay with him anymore.” Jace stated, as I opened my mouth to object. “He obviously can’t handle it right now.”

“She can do whatever the hell she wants!” Caleb growled, as Jace let out a dry laugh. It was a rather sinister laugh, one that made me shuffle nervously.

“I would love nothing more than to rip that tongue of yours out so I won’t have to hear your little bark anymore.” My eyes widened as he said this. “She is coming back with me, and that’s final.”

I did not like being treated as some sort of object. “Hey, she has a voice and can make up her…” Before I could finish my sentence, Jace swung me over his shoulder swiftly.

I was so shocked, as my world was literally turned upside down. “Jace! What are you…”

“See you soon, Caleb. It appears as though I have no choice but to let this matter go for tonight. But Melinda, she is leaving with me.”

I could faintly hear his objections. Within the blink of an eye, I could feel my surroundings change, as I realized Jace was teleporting us. He did it as if it were nothing.

Dizziness overcame me, as everything calmed. Blinking a few times, I realized we were in Jace’s bedroom. I was shocked as he dropped me on the bed with a thud. “Hey! What the hell was that?” I questioned, as I managed to stand up.

Well, sort of. I wasn’t used to teleporting, and nearly toppled over from the shock of it all. Yet I still managed to glare at him.

Jace was watching me with an amused expression on his face. “You are extremely sexy when you’re all riled up.” He stated, ignoring my question.

I let out a groan. “I did not appreciate that male chauvinistic performance back there. I am my own person and I can speak for myself. I think it was very stupid of you two to fight like…”

My eyes widened slightly, as I realized he moved nearly inches away from me.

“I find it very…enticing when you get hot-headed. Very.” He all but purred, as he brushed my bangs back.

My lips felt extremely dry, as his touch lingered on my face. “If only you knew just how stunning you truly are.” I swallowed hard, caught off guard by his forwardness. He still knows how to make me turn to…mush.

“I am not about to let you get…off the hook by sweet talking…” I tried to say, in an effort to stand my ground. But that’s easier said than done.

He ran his fingertips slowly down my arm, sending pleasant shivers up my spine. “I’m not trying to sweet talk you, I’m simply complimenting you.” He retorted with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. “Okay, that may work on other women but I am very good at detecting a bull-shitter when I see one and I must say that you…”

Jace’s lips were on mine, yet this time it was far tenderer. I was surprised by how swiftly he acted, and how just his touch sent my head spinning. He pulled away for a moment. “There’s one thing that I don’t bull shit about, and that’s my feelings for you.”

I gazed at him intensely. “Your feelings for me.”

He nodded his head lightly. “Yes, and right now they are so strong that it’s taking every ounce of my power not to go back there and rip Caleb’s head off.” I raised my eyebrows. “And I’ve realized that I don’t know what I would do, if anything ever happened to you.”

I smiled faintly. “Nothing is ever going to happen to me. You make sure of that.” I murmured softly.

His dark eyes glistened fiercely. “Listen to me Melinda, I need you. Do you understand? You’ve done something to me, and I can’t live without you. I’m not supposed to be this forgiver, yet you make me want to be a better man. You…”

I interrupted him by crashing my lips against his. I couldn’t take it anymore. His words made my heart soar, and he showed such humanity and…emotion. I pulled him close to me, and at my touch something in him seemed to…snap.

Jace pressed himself against me, my back hitting the wall roughly. I looked up at him, and saw a sizzling passion radiating from him. “I need you Melinda.” He stated huskily.

I jerked him towards me, kissing him once more. His touch seemed to burn everywhere it moved, and I felt like I needed more and more of him. Our tongues seemed to dance in rhythm, as I grabbed his shirt and lifted it off him.

He let out a growl in response, one that sent my hormones skyrocketing. His body looked…wow. Everything was chiseled and solid, as Jace gazed down at me with a smirk.

I scowled. “Oh shut up, you know you’re gorgeous.” I retorted, as he chuckled.

Grasping my own shirt, he flashed me a devilish grin. “Not as much as you.” In the blink of an eye, my shirt was gone and I was in only my bra.

Vampire speed.

“Is that so?” I said, as I ran my hand down his chest. His eyes seemed to be taking in every inch of me, and yet, I wasn’t nervous or intimidated.

I was reeling with anticipation and excitement.

I held back a moan as he moved closer, his lips dropping to my neck. “Oh yes, let me show you just how much I think so.” He breathed, kissing my neck. I breathed heavily, as I pushed him back.

I want you, Jace.” I said, my tone full of desire. He licked his lips, as if I said the magic words. Apparently I did, because his lips collided with mine once more. Lifting me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he planted the most melt-worthy kiss on my lips.

I could feel myself getting lost in this moment, and I really didn’t care. I felt something soft hit my back, and I realized I was lying on the bed.

Jace was straddling me, as his hands caressed my body. “You’re sure about this? Because I am getting to my breaking point Melinda. Say the word and I’ll stop, but if you don’t…”

I did something that was so forward and direct that it even surprised me. I grasped his jeans, undoing the zipper. I was very aware of the fact that something was pressing firmly against me. “Just shut up and kiss me.”

That did it.

Jace slipped off my pants, as my heart beat quickly. I could feel his intoxicating kisses travel all across my body, as more articles of clothing was shed.

He felt cool against me, yet it felt soothing against my hot skin. I couldn’t seem to get enough of him, as my lips burned from his touch. “My god you are beautiful.” He breathed, as he looked down at me.

I couldn’t help but blush. “Thank you.” I murmured.

Jace chuckled. “You are, and I promise I’ll be gentle with you.” He said tenderly, as he brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

Licking my lips, I attempted one of his devilish grins. “Don’t be.”

This seemed to make him lose all control. His lips engulfed mine once more, and I knew that there was no going back.

And I didn’t want to.

Ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 827 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
16K 260 12
Aubry is your typical Seventeen year old. Or so she thinks. She goes to school just like anybody else but what happens when she gets a new English te...
2.9K 158 25
[COMPLETED] Elizabeth, aka Ellie, is what most would describe as a "normal" girl. She has a family, she has friends, and even some enemies, and she g...
378K 7.2K 22
Kim always knew something was different about her, she was just like every teenager girl going on dates with guys and trying to get by in school but...