Secret smile

By merderlover03

A tragedy happened to him and in the end he leaves his city. When he moves in the new city he is an ass but h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61

59

799 20 1
By merderlover03

The trailer was hotter than usual, or maybe that was just Meredith's warm, flexible body underneath his as he ran his hands up and down her side, his tongue searching her mouth. Grace was sleeping in her pink bed, tiny puppy noises escaping from her every once in a while, and Derek was taking the opportunity to finally do what he had been wanting to do for days now. He was going to make love to Meredith Elizabeth Grey. He had no idea why he had thought that maybe waiting would be a good idea. It actually seemed like an insane idea. He loved Meredith. He really loved Meredith. And they were really good at kissing and doing lots of other very fun things, and waiting was insane. He just really want to make love to his girlfriend, to see if she was as good as he vaguely remembered her being.

His hands worked slowly, pushing her t-shirt up over her head. Her body was...incredible. Beyond incredible, actually. It seemed to fit so perfectly against his own and as her skin heated and flushed, he could feel his entire body tightening in anticipation. "Derek," she breathed. "Derek...we...are we..."

"Yes," he whispered, his voice thick and low and he shifted to make sure his erection was pressing against her. "Yes."

"Oh," she giggled breathlessly. "Oh."

"Are you..." he breathed, pulling back slightly. "That's okay, right?"

"Seriously?" Meredith laughed, shifting to take off her bra. "Seriously?"

"We haven't..." he groaned slightly as his hands found her now naked breasts, and he caressed them softly. "Oh god."

"Definitely having sex," she moaned. He ducked his head down to her breasts, his tongue tracing the outlines before he took an erect nipple into his mouth and nibbled lightly. "Derek! Derek..."

"You are so damn perfect," he whispered against her skin, before taking the nipple into his mouth and sucking on it hard as his hands moved to her jeans.

"Oh...." she gasped. "Derek..."

"Hmmmmm...." he groaned, managing to push her fly down as he moved his mouth to her other nipple, nibbling on it softly until he gasped at the wetness he found when he pushed his hand down her pants. "Oh god."

"I need you," she purred as her own hands fell to his jeans, desperately working at his fly as his erection strained against the denim.

"I need you too," he whispered, gasping as she pushed his jeans down enough to let the air hit him.

"You're so hard, Derek," she murmured, her fingers grasping his hard shaft.

"I think I've been hard for a week now," he groaned as her hand moved over him.

"You're the one who wanted to wait," she laughed breathlessly, her hips arching up to meet him. The wetness brushed against the already weeping head of his cock and he groaned, his eyes falling shut. "Derek..."

"Mer..." he whispered, rubbing his length against her folds. He wanted this. He had no idea why he had wanted to wait. He needed her. He just needed her. He shifted, centering himself over her just as his cell phone rang. "Fuck."

"Seriously?" she groaned.

"I hope to god someone is dying," Derek groaned, grabbing for his cell phone but not moving off of Meredith. "Damn."

"Who is it?"

"Mom."

"Fuck," she shook her head, falling back against the pillows.

"This should just take a second," he sighed, answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, dear," Mom's voice greeted warmly.

"Hi."

"I wanted to call you earlier, but I just couldn't get a signal."

"Oh..." he breathed. "Okay. What's up?"

"Mark told me you got a puppy."

"I did," he grinned.

"Well, since I was such a horrible, awful mother and never let you children have a dog, he demanded we drive out right now to see her before I leave."

"Right...right now?"

"We'll be there in about ten minutes, dear."

"Ten minutes?"

"Yes, Derek. Ten minutes."

"Oh," he breathed, frowning at Meredith. "Okay."

"Is Meredith there?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I wanted to say goodbye."

"She's here."

"Good," Mom said. "Are you all right, dear?"

"Great," he sighed. "I'm great."

"Okay, dear. We'll see you in a few minutes."

"We'll be here," Derek sighed, turning off the phone. "Put your clothes on."

"What?" Meredith frowned. "Why?"

"My brother and mother and your sister are ten minutes away."

"What?" she repeated, watching as he got off her and groaned at his straining hard on.

"People are coming," he sighed.

"I don't...people...what?"

"Oh," he laughed softly, looking at her and taking in her heaving chest and slightly reddened skin. "You're too out of it."

"I'm...I'm not," she shook her head.

"My mom's coming."

"Why?"

"To meet Grace and say goodbye."

"Crap," she frowned. "Can't we...quickie?"

"Ten...now eight minutes away," he sighed. "And it's...I don't want our first time to be a quickie."

"Okay," she breathed, reaching for her t-shirt. "Okay."

"When they're gone...we'll finish," he murmured.

"You know, you could have just said Grace was sleeping and you didn't want to wake her up."

"Mer, Mom's leaving. I couldn't just...she would have still come."

"I...I know," Meredith murmured. "I..sorry. Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm...frustrated too."

"I know," she murmured, pressing a kiss to his lips as she pulled her sweater on.

"Mer?"

"Yeah?"

"No more waiting."

"Okay," she blushed furiously.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled just as Grace kicked her legs in her little bed, whining slightly before rolling off the bed.

"Want to take her out?" he smiled.

"Probably a good idea."

"Before I jump you again," he laughed.

"Which would definitely be bad," she giggled as Derek scooped his puppy up in his arms, laughing as Grace licked his face eagerly.

"Yes," he grinned. "They don't know we're together and it would be quite the awkward way for them to find out."

"To walk in on us naked and having sex?"

"Yes."

"Definitely not good," she giggled, following him outside.

"Mark would never let us live it down," he laughed, putting Grace onto the ground.

"He'd just be jealous," Meredith smiled, watching Grace sniff at the ground before running forward slightly and then turning to look back at Derek.

"True," he smirked, smiling at Grace. "It's okay, Grace. We're right here. Go play."

"Throw her ball, Der."

"Bossy," he rolled his eyes, grabbing the ball of the ground, throwing it gently. "Go get it, Grace."

Grace barked and ran eagerly after the ball, tripping after her own feet. "Careful, Gracie," Meredith giggled, leaning her head onto Derek's shoulder.

"She's clumsy like her Mommy," he laughed softly.

"I'm not clumsy!" she laughed as Grace came running back with the ball.

"You're a mess," he laughed, leaning forward to grab the ball from his puppy's mouth.

"I was about to give you sex, Derek Shepherd."

"I know that. You just happen to be a klutz, I still love you," he smiled, throwing the ball again.

"Ass," she giggled as Grace ran after the ball and then stopped, growling slightly before she ran back behind Derek's legs.

"Hey!" Derek frowned, looking down at her. "What's wrong, Grace?"

Grace whined and pawed at his leg, hiding her tiny face in his leg just as Mark's car pulled up. "They're here," Meredith murmured.

"Oh," Derek nodded. "It's okay, Grace. They're friends."

"We like them, Gracie," Meredith murmured, bending down to pet the puppy, who backed away quickly.

"Oh Grace, that's just Mommy," Derek murmured. "No one's taking you anywhere."

"Hey, Shep," Mark boomed, causing Grace to tremble violently. "Where's the dog!"

"Mark, quiet," Derek frowned, kneeling down to bet Grace. "Grace, it's okay. Shhh...it's okay."

"Where's the dog?" Mark repeated, walking forward as Mom and Lexie got out of the car.

"Hiding. She's nervous around people."

"What the hell?"

"She's nervous," Derek sighed, pulling Grace close. "She was the runt of the litter and they abandoned her so she's a little shy and nervous."

"Oh the poor thing," Mom breathed.

"Once she gets used to people she's fine," Derek smiled. "Just a little nervous at first."

"So she's like you?" Mark laughed, bending down, trying to pet Grace, who just trembled more. "Runt of the litter?"

"She's like me," Derek laughed softly.

"Hey, runt," Mark grinned, "say hi to Uncle Mark."

"I don't think she likes you," Derek grinned as Grace turned to snuggle into him further. "Good taste."

"How can she not like me?"

"Easy. Not many people...or dogs...do."

"If you'd be quiet, Mark, she might like you," Mom murmured, reaching her hand out to Grace. "You're such a beautiful girl, aren't you?"

"She's gorgeous," Meredith whispered. "She has the most beautiful eyes, though we haven't gotten them to stop looking sad yet."

"She'll be happy soon."

"We hope so," Derek nodded, smiling at Meredith.

"She already runs around so much," Meredith murmured, leaning into Derek, her fingers moving over the puppy's soft golden fur.

"She's very busy," Derek nodded.

"She's a beautiful puppy, dear," Mom smiled as Grace sniffed at her hand.

"She's adorable," Lexie grinned.

"I can't believe she doesn't like me," Mark pouted.

"Mark, just talk quietly and be gentle with her," Derek sighed. "You're big and you have a loud, deep voice."

"Called being a man," Mark nodded.

"And it scares her."

"She's scared of men?"

"She scared of everyone. She hid under her blanket when I met her."

"Poor Gracie," Meredith breathed as Grace whined into Derek's shirt.

"She'll be okay," Derek grinned at Meredith. "She has us."

"She does," Meredith giggled.

"We'll make her happy," Derek nodded, kissing Meredith quickly.

"Hmmm..." Meredith breathed against his lips. "She just...love."

"Lots of love."

"Lots."

"Tons," he smiled, brushing his head against hers.

"Love you," she breathed.

"Love you too," he murmured.

"What?" Lexie gasped.

"Oh..." Meredith breathed. "I...that...oh..."

"You...you love her?" Lexie breathed, a smile playing on her lips.

"Grace?" Meredith asked quietly.

"Mer," Lexie groaned. "I...I know you love Derek. Everyone knows...but Derek loves you?"

"Yeah," Derek breathed. "I love her."

"Oh my...are you guys..." Lexie grinned before pouncing on Meredith and hugging her, causing Grace to whimper.

"Lex, your scaring our dog," Meredith giggled.

"Sorry," Lexie giggled. "I'm sorry, Mer but...you said you'd wait ten years and now...are you guys together?"

"We...yeah, we're together," Meredith nodded, smiling at Derek.

"Oh, Mer..."

"I know," Meredith murmured. "I know."

"That's amazing and...you guys are perfect for each other," Lexie nodded. "Completely perfect for each other."

"Thanks, Lex," Derek smiled.

"Congratulations, dear," Mom smiled widely. "I was hoping this would happen."

"You were?" Derek asked.

"Of course, Derek," Mom nodded. "I've always seen something very special between you and Meredith."

"Oh," Derek breathed.

"I'm so happy you realized it too."

"So am I," Derek grinned, reaching to run his fingers through Meredith's hair, pushing a strand that had escaped her pony tail behind her ear.

"Can I play with the dog now?" Mark demanded, though he was grinning.

"One second," Derek sighed, running his hand along Grace's back. "Grace, it's okay. Mark's a good guy. I know he looks scary but that's not his fault."

"We're right here, Gracie," Meredith murmured to the puppy, who watched Derek carefully.

"We won't leave," Derek nodded. "And Uncle Mark won't take you away either."

"He won't," Meredith giggled. "Or we'll tackle him."

"We will," Derek nodded. "Grace, go play. Your bed will still be here. So will Daddy and Mommy."

"Come on, Grace," Mark whispered softly.

"See? It's fine."

"There we go," Meredith murmured as Grace sniffed at Mark's hand.

"He'll be around a lot so you should get used to him," Derek smiled. "When we go camping, he comes with us."

"The runt's coming camping?"

"Of course."

"I can work with that," Mark laughed softly as he cradled Grace close to his chest.

"I don't think she'd want to be away from Daddy anyway," Meredith giggled.

"She's my baby girl," Derek smiled.

"She is," Meredith grinned.

"Come on, Grace, let's play," Mark laughed, putting the puppy down and grabbing the ball.

"She's not got it down completely yet so you have to help her," Derek laughed softly.

"And she's tinier than other golden retriever puppies, so be careful," Meredith ordered.

"And don't make any loud noises, call her gently and no clapping," Derek added.

"No clapping?" Mark raised an eyebrow.

"No. She jumps and runs away."

"She runs towards Derek," Meredith giggled.

"She knows where she's safe," Derek shrugged, shifting to put an arm around Meredith.

"I get it, I get it," Mark rolled his eyes. "You'd think she was your kid."

"She's our puppy and we love her."

"We do," Meredith giggled, wrapping her arms tightly around Derek's waist.

"So be good."

"I'll be good," Mark laughed, tossing Grace's ball and watching as the puppy ran quickly after it.

"She'll like him now," Derek laughed softly.

"She will," Meredith murmured, sucking in a breath as Derek's hand moved down her lower back, brushing her ass.

"So you're leaving, Mom?" Derek asked, smiling as Meredith leaned further in, letting her hand fall to his thigh.

"Yes, dear," Mom smiled. "It's time I headed back to New York, took care of my other children."

"I don't see why, you like us more," Derek grinned.

"Oh, don't be mean, Derek Shepherd," Mom sighed. "Your sisters miss you."

"I know they do," he sighed.

"We especially missed you at Christmas."

"Mom, you know I couldn't do it. I wasn't there yet."

"I know that, Derek. And so did your sisters."

"It was a hard one," Meredith murmured, rubbing Derek's back.

"I know," Mom nodded carefully. "But...I do think you're ready now. Or at least will be by December."

"I think so."

"We'll be happy to have you. And of course you, Meredith."

"Oh," Meredith breathed. "Me?"

"Of course, dear," Mom smiled widely. "You're with Derek now, and I think my girls would be happy to meet you."

"Mer, if I go, you're going," Derek murmured.

"I...to New York?" Meredith murmured, her body tightening against Derek's hand. "To...New York?"

"Yeah," Derek nodded. "I'm not leaving you alone at Christmas."

"Lexie will be coming," Mom smiled. "So you'll have your family here."

"See?" Derek smiled.

"But...but what about Gracie?"

"She'll come with us."

"But she'll be big and she'll have to...she's nervous and scared and..."

"She won't be as bad by then," Derek shrugged. "Mer..."

"Yeah?" Meredith murmured.

"You're still my anchor," he whispered.

"I know," she breathed.

"I need you there with me."

"I know. I know."

"And you already know half of them."

"Mark and Sophie and your mom are not half.:"

"All that's left is Kath, Nancy and Emily. That's half."

"And the rest of the massive family," Mark snorted.

"Shut up, Mark," Derek groaned.

"It's true," Mark shrugged.

"And not helpful."

"I don't...my mom, Der..."

"I..." Derek breathed, kissing her head gently. "We can figure it out closer to Christmas. We have months."

"Okay," Meredith breathed.

"Relax," he murmured, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"I'm relaxed."

"You're not."

"I am."

"Sure."

"So if you guys are finally together," Mark grinned as he watched Grace toss her toy around, "does that mean you're finally screwing?'

"Oh," Derek laughed, the sound coming out strangled and nervous. "None of your business."

"It's none of your business at all, Mark Jeremy Sloan," Mom frowned.

"Thanks, Mom," Derek nodded, glancing quickly at his girlfriend's red face.

"It's an honest question," Mark shrugged. "Shep's been wanting to screw her for weeks."

"Mark," Derek rolled his eyes, pretty sure his own cheeks were red.

"It's true."

"Shut up," Derek cleared his throat.

"You should have heard him, Mer," Mark laughed as Meredith's cheeks reddened even more.

"I'm going to kill you."

"All about how hot you were and he wanted to..."

"Mark Jeremy Sloan," Mom snapped.

"Sorry, Mom," Mark chuckled.

"No, you're not," Mom shook her head. "And your brother's sex life is none of your business."

"Mom, I've known all about Shep's pathetic sex life since we were teenagers."

"And he's clearly uncomfortable speaking about it right now so please drop the subject."

"Fine," Mark rolled his eyes, clapping his hands. "Come on, Grace, bring Uncle Mark the ball."

Grace's eyes widened as she whined and ran back to Derek, hiding behind his legs again. "Mark, I told you no clapping."

"Sorry, man," Mark groaned, bending down. "Sorry, Grace."

"He didn't mean to scare you, Grace," Derek murmured, bending down beside Mark.

"It's okay," Meredith murmured, her fingers falling to the curls at the nape of Derek's neck.

"He was just playing. No one's going to hurt you."

"I think she just wants her daddy," Meredith breathed.

"I think so too," Derek laughed softly.

"Derek loves Gracie more than me," Meredith explained to Lexie and Mom.

"That's not true," Derek laughed.

"It is. You cuddled with her last night."

"I think she had a nightmare."

"All night?"

"She needed a hug," Derek frowned. "And you...I had my reasons."

"And I what?"

"Nothing."

"What?"

"My mom's here."

"Oh," Meredith giggled.

"Yeah...oh," Derek groaned.

"Poor Derek," Meredith murmured, pulling on his hair slightly.

"Hmmm..." he breathed. "Mer..."

"Anyone else getting the feeling we interrupted sex?" Mark raised an eyebrow.

"Mark," Lexie rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"Be good."

"I'm always good!"

"No, you're not."

"I am!"

"Mark, I love you but...no."

"That's not what you said this...ow!" Mark shouted when Mom hit his head.

"Thanks, Mom," Derek laughed.

"Abuse," Mark frowned.

"No jury would find her guilty," Derek smirked. "You'd open your mouth and they would all see that it was provoked."

"Yeah, yeah," Mark rolled his eyes.

"It was."
"It usually is," Mom smiled. "Derek, dear, I really did just want to come to say goodbye. I do have a plane to catch."

"I know, Mom," Derek smiled sadly.

"And I'm sure you and Meredith want to be alone. With Grace, of course."

"We do," Derek laughed softly.

"Mark, why don't you play with Lexie and Grace and Meredith while I talk to your brother?" Mom all but ordered.

"Of course, Mom," Mark nodded, leading the others away.

"Derek," Mom smiled widely.

"Mom, don't make a big deal about this," Derek sighed. "We're still adjusting."

"I'm not going to make a big deal about anything."

"I know you. You're ecstatic about this."

"I'm ecstatic because my son is happy," Mom frowned. "You are happy, aren't you?"

"I am. I'm completely happy," he breathed, looking over at where Meredith was wrestling with Grace for the ball.

"Then I have the right to be ecstatic about that, dear. It's been...nearly three years."

"I know it has."

"Three years tomorrow," Mom murmured.

"Wh...what?" Derek breathed.

"It's three years tomorrow, Derek," Mom nodded.

"I...I didn't forget," Derek shook his head quickly. "I know. I know and I didn't forget. I just...lost track of time or something. I didn't forget."

"It's always hard the first year you forget," Mom sighed. "The first year I forgot about your father's death...it means you're moving on."

"I know but...how the hell did I forget?"

"You're happy. You're happy and in love and busy."

"I know."

"That's all I care about, dear," Mom murmured, wrapping her arms tightly around him. "I want you to be happy again. And Meredith is the perfect girl for you to be happy with."

"I know she is," he murmured. "I love her."

"And she loves you. She has for a long time."

"I know she has."

"Let yourself be happy with her. I can already see...but let yourself be happy."

"You can already see?"

"You have a future with her, Derek. A future...I don't want to say it yet. You're not ready."

"Oh," Derek breathed.

"I love you, Derek," Mom murmured, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. "And I want you in New York in five months. Both of you."

"I'll work on her," Derek laughed softly.

"Good," Mom smiled as she walked off towards Meredith.

Derek smiled as he watched his mom pull his girlfriend in to a tight hug. It was three years tomorrow. He couldn't believe he had forgotten it. He was pretty sure on some level he had remembered, but he had forgotten it otherwise. Because he had an amazing puppy that was running over to him again, and he was in love and happy and he really just wanted sex with his girlfriend. He still should have remembered, and a sharp hint of guilt struck him but quickly went away again as he picked up Grace, cuddling her close to his chest as she licked his face. He wasn't sure what his mom had to say, he had a feeling, but she was right, he wasn't quite ready to hear that yet. He was still taking this slow, still figuring this out. All he really knew right now was that he loved his girlfriend desperately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 318 40
this is just one of the many fanfic theories of what could've happened if everyone survived the plane crash. however, the love story of slexie isn't...
652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.8M 14.5K 9
all angels are doomed to fall. ⇥ grey's anatomy ⇥ seasons one ━ nine ⇥ ma...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...