House Of Taylors

Da KatieBxoxox

When you are brought up in palaces you only think one thing. You are going to rule one day. So when your brot... Altro

O Boy
Chapter two - Uncle Carlos
Chapter Three - date night
Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives
Chapter five - Lies that bind
Chapter 6 - New Alliance
Chapter 7- new friends
Chapter 8 - The Party of the season (part one)
Chapter 9 - the party of the season part 2
Chapter 10 - daddy girl
Chapter 11 - The rules of the game
Chapter 12 - Rules changed
Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor
chapter 14 - messed up kids
Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth
chapter 16 -Sacrifices
chapter 17- Secrets are spilled.
chapter 18 - Church bells
Chapter 19- more secrets
Chapter 20 - Paradise Hotel meetings...
Chapter 21- Frozen in time.
Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...
Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...
Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 25- tell me lies...
Chapter 26- Let the games begin.
Chapter 27- Want to come home...
Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....
Chapter 29- A little too late
Chapter 30- gunshots
chapter 32 - new faces
Chapter 33- baby blues
Chapter 34- learning how to be Taylor.
chapter 35 - cheeky boys
Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...
Chapter 37- Meeting the future queen.
chapter 38 - There might be something that wasn't there before...
chapter 39 - Cody diaries...
chapter 40 - Cains diaries ...
chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.
chapter 42 - too good to be true.
chapter 43- beginning of something
Chapter 44 - Tyler Taylor the long-lost Prince...
Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.
chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream
Chapter 47- unhappy birthday
Chapter 49- news travels fast

Chapter 31- Misstress

9 0 0
Da KatieBxoxox

1900's

Lilly Rose pov:

I had dreams about my man, I loved him so much. In my mind I wasn't doing anything wrong, just showing my love.  I was in a dream but it felt so real, we were in bed and we were going at it. I wasn't thinking, that seemed to be a pattern. But my feeling got in trouble I knew he wouldn't choose me in the good run so that's why I held on to this dream, this moment, and our night together. I knew she was the one for him but I didn't like it.

Jack Smiths pov:

I and Abi were not getting on in the past weeks mainly because of Lily. Abigale was getting ready to have our son soon, but I wanted to make it better for her, for our unborn child. I didn't want to mess up but a little too late now isn't it. Abi comes into the living room finding me sitting down on the sofa, "I miss my dad." I didn't know how to respond, her family never liked me or accepted me with her.  I nodded to that remark, she looked like she would crumble without him, and her family, but there was still hers.   I looked up at her and sighed and nodded once again "Alright, will go back. To see your family, I know they won't through you out. Once our son is here they have no choice but to accept me. " I grinned at that thought. 

Later, on she told me she called her brothers to expect us within the next two days or so. We started to pack our bags and we were off. 

Edward Taylor Pov:

We were waiting for our sister to come over to stay since we found out she was supposed to be expecting very soon. My family was all in the main room with the children playing. I  was with Ruth was standing together,  watching it all. "Are you happy?"She asks  I was stunned by the question I know you want me to say no, but I actually am, I intend with the knowledge of my son ruling after me. I think he grown-up."   moment later the doorbells rang through the Palace,  To find my sister and her partner.

Abigale Taylors pov:

After seeing my family I and Jack went to our rooms, and my brothers knocked for Jack. So he went. Left me with Lyla and the children and Henry's wife. His wife was watching my moves and tilted her head "Abi, I think it's time for the baby. Your wet water is dripping on your clothes."  I didn't notice but she was right she looks over at Lyal and says Lyla "can you help me bring her to bed, and make her comfy. I'll get the towels." She nodded and Lyla did as she instructed. 

An hour passed and my son was born. Henry's wife looked down at my son with sweet-bitter smiles "It's a good thing you are not in the game, this boy could cause some problems for my husband and Carlos. " I put him in baby clothes.  And wondered about that remark. 

Jack Smiths pov: 

I got a call from Lily. But I was with my girlfriend's brothers, we were in the formal room drinking to we drop.  So I pick up the phone "What? I ask she was a biter and spoke "I'm with child." 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1M 33.7K 54
Lily knew that she'd have a weakness someday. Only, she never expected it to be him. Daily updates.
8 0 4
As a princess who is next in line to become queen. It's hard to stay locked up in your palace. The princess decides to run away and start some troub...
106K 3K 74
Everyone seemed to know my destiny before I did. I am their Hope, I am His Hope. Hope is what I was names and Hope is what I shall bring. To my fathe...
Controlling Da A

Fanfiction

27.8K 799 46
"Fate controls who walks into your life but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay and who you refuse to let out"