My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

hormones suck

35 0 0
By Connor4ever

Dont know....just found this picture really cute.

(nialls p.o.v.)

" zayn louis hasn't came out of his room all week, he won't even come to school with us, im starting to get really worried" i say. We stop at my locker and i switch out my books and lose my locker "i know, but today is friday so we can try and help him" zayn says and i sigh.

"anyways you shouldn't be this stressed out, your pregnant" he whispers putting his hand on my tummy. I smile leaning into his touch and i feel the baby kick, i look up and smile at zayn "it kicked" i say and he nods hughing me "it kicked" he says.

"it kicked as in......your preganant" we turn amd see a group of kids staring at us." A guy pregnant, thats just not normal" a girl says and i just grabs zayns hand and we walk to lunch together.

"they know now" i say and zayn holds my hand " it was just a matter of time love" he says and i nod. "hey guys" harry says walking up with Nathan, then liam right after and they all sit down.

Then luke Michael and Calum walk in and sit down "hey whats up" Michael says and i sigh." Ni whats wrong" Harry says "some kids found out he was pregnant" zayn says.

"its okay" Harry says and i nod " so do you guys know why Ashton stayed home" Harry asks. And luke shakes his head " he wont tell us" luke says and Calum sighs looking sad.

"well guys its Friday we should be happy" Liam says but no one says anything." Oh speaking of froday today jospeh and i are going to hang out at his place" harry says and we all just nod.

"well have fun" i say putting on a fake smile and zayn just hits my leg lightly under the table." Niall remember what your doctor said" zayn says and i sigh and nod.

"i know i can go to school until the month ends then i have to stop" i say "you would've been out a month and a half ago if you didn't argue with the doctor" zayn says and i blush. "you know im actually surprised that no one has noticed that you are pregnant" zayn says and i laugh a little.

"yeah they just thought i was getting fat" i say but zayn just kisses my cheek." You're having my baby" zayn sings and i laugh and kiss him "that i am" i say.

" has louis talked to any of you guys lately" Harry asks and i shake my head "he wont talk to anybody, not even his mum" zayn says." I wonder what got him so sad" Harry says and zayn clenches his fists under the table.

" we dont know" i say rubbing my thumb across his knuckles until he unclenches them. The bell for lunch rings and i kiss zayn bye and liam and i walk away to class.

~~~~~~~

We all meet up in the parking lot after school ends and we all head to Louis place while luke, Calum, and Michael go to get Ashton.

When we get home we walk in and its silent "its quiet" zayn says " a little too quiet" i say." Where's the crying and loud music" Liam asks and i start walking up to Louis room.

No one follows me up as i reach Louis room and i open the door and see louis just laying there on his bed. "Louis you okay" i say but he just stays still so i close the door behind me and lay down next to him.

"Lou.....please talk to me" i say and he looks at me and pout at him and he sighs and i see tears building up in his eyes." Louis" i say and he just hugs me and crys into my shoulder "shhh i got you" i say.

" im sorry" he cries into my shoulder "dont be, it's not your fault you're like this" i say rubbing his back. I pull away and give him a sad smile and wipe his tears "my baby kicked today" i say and he gives me a real smile.

"that's amazing Niall" he says and i grab his hand and place it on my stomach and it kicks." Oh my" he says smiling "i have a doctor appointment today, i was hoping you would come with me" i say and he nods.

" id love to" he says and i smile and kiss his cheek " i know asking you to cheer up is selfish so i wont, but i will ask you to at least start talking to us about it" i say and he looks down and nods.

"it's just hard, seeing the one you love secretly be with someone else, so that's why i locked myself in here so i wouldn't have to see them" he says." Louis i know it hurts, but don't let it ruin your life" i say rubbing his shoulder.

"i can't help it niall, it hurts too much" louis says and i hug him and he hugs me really tight." Not too tight lou" i say and he mumbles a sorry and loosens his grip a little bit.

" i love you louis" i say " i love you too niall" he says and i pull away and kiss his Cheek." So whens the doctors appointment" Louis asks "in about a hour" i say.

" okay i should start getting ready" he says and i nod and we get up "I'll come up to get you" i say and he laughs." Okay" and i head out the room and slowly down stairs "hey take it easy" zayn says helping me down he stairs.

" i am taking it easy zayn!" i snap at him and we reach the bottom of the stairs. I cover my mouth and look at him " i-i im sorry i didn't- i don't know what got into me" i say.

" it looks like the hormones are coming in" liam says and i glare at him "shut up liam" i say and walk away and sit on the couch." Hey it was bound to happen eventually" Harry says "good luck buddy" Liam says to zayn and i glare at him.

" at least I can express my feelings, unlike you who hit it and quit it and hit it again" i snap at liam. The room goes quiet and i look at him wide eyed, he looks really hurt "liam i....." I just stop and get up and walk away into the kitchen.

" baby it's not your fault" zayn says and i sigh " i dont want to be like this" i say and he just rubs my arm. "i know im sorry niall" he says and i hug him " is Liam okay" i ask " i don't know he left the house before i could ask" zayn says.

Hormones suck.

( Louis p.o.v)

I look at myself in the mirror and i sigh looking at my red puffy eyes " you ready" i turn and see niall and i nod. I head out the room and walk with him down the stairs and i see Liam isn't there.

"where did liam go?" I ask "my hormones drove him away" Niall says and i just kiss his head. " hey lou" i regret leaving my room, i look up and see Harry and Nathan sitting together on the couch.

The image of them kissing just pops into my head so i just wave and quickly look away." Lets go" i say pulling zayn and niall out of the hous " i don't even want to know about what they'll do alone in the house" i say.

Zayn sits in the drivers seat and niall sits in the passenger seat and i sit in the back." im finally gonna find out why my stomach is so big" niall says " and we get to see the baby" i say and niall nods.

~~~~~~~

We get to the doctors and we're in the waiting room and theres this old lady is staring at me." May i ask why you've been staring at me" i ask her politely " you're that boy who got kidnapped 4 years ago aren't you?" She asks and i nod.

" oh my, i love your book" she says and before i can question her the lady calls nialls name and we have to go. " okay so why don't you just lay down on ths chair" the doctor says and Niall does so and she starts the ultra sound.

"do you know why my stomach has been growing bigger faster" Niall asks and she nods." Here's the answer to your question" shs says pointing to the screen " those are your developing babies" she says and we all smile.

" zayn those are our babies our-wait babies as in...." Niall says " yes you're having twins" she says and i look over to zayn and he faints." Shit" i say and walk over to him "dude wake up" i say shaking him while Niall pulls his shirt down and stands up.

" is he okay" niall asks and i manage to wake him up and get him on his feet." Zayn dude you okay" i ask and he nods and rubs his head " yeah i just had the scariest nightmare ever" he says and my eyes widnen.

" i gad a nightmare that we were having twins thats crazy right babe" zayn says and niall glares at him."we are having twins you jerk" Niall says and storms out of the room.

" shit" zayn says and we both run after him and we meet him in the elevator. Zayn opens his mouth but Niall stops him "don't talk to me" Niall says crossing his arms and faces his back to zayn.

The car ride is silent zayn driving and me and niall in the backseat and niall just looks out the window. Once we get home niall goes straight inside with out saying a word.

(Nialls p.o.v)

I go straight to harrys room and open the door to Harry and Nathan making out. I just close the door behind me and they are blushing and Harry is trying to explain the situation.

"Harry i know you two like each other, we're brothers and i dont care especially not now" i say on the verge of tears." Ni what happened" Harry says walking up to me and leads me to sit on the bed in betweeen him and Nathan.

"im having twins" i say and harry instantly hugs me " and i think zayn doesn't like it" i say again." Why do you say that" Nathan asks "cause he fainted and said that us having twins was a nightmare and crazy" i say break down.

" niall we have to talk" zayn says walking into the room and i glare at him and walk down stairs into the living room. " niall we have ti talk and you know.it" zayn says and he grabs my wrist turning me to see him.

" do yo even want to have twins!" I say raising my voice " niall dont you think were too young too take care of two kids" zayn asks calmly." I do think we can, the question is do you" i say snatching my arm away from him "Niall this is ridiculous!" Zayn snaps.

" JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION ZAYN!" I shout at him and he stares at me." WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS A NIGHTMARE ZAYN, WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS CRAZY!" i shout some more.

" WELL ZAYN, DO YOU NOT WANT THESE BABIES!" I shout " DID YOU EVER WANT THEM" i shout with tears running down my face." I DIDN'T WANT ONE LET ALONE TWO!" he shouts and the house goes completely quiet.

"then why didn't you say anything" i say trying to not cry " why did you even stay" i say looking up to him with tears all down my face. He stays silent and looks down " i mean did you even like me or was that a lie too" i say and his head shoot up.

He's about to say something but stops and glares at me " why would you even ask that question" he says." You just need to calm the fuck down" he says "oh im so sorry that im acting like this cause my so called boyfriend lied about wanting to keep the babies" i say.

" you're over reacting" he says and i glare at him "I AM NOT OVER REACTING, I'M HURT!" I yell at him. "if you dont want the babies then you dont want me" i say crossing my arms." MAYBE I DONY IF IT MEANS THIS!" He yells and my heart breaks but i try not to let it show.

"does this mean we're over" i say with my voice shaki "i guess we are" he says more calm." Fine were over then" i say and he grabs his keys and jacket he leaves with out a word and slams the door shut.

As soon as that door closes i start bawling and some one wraps theit arms around me and i look up to see harry and i just cry.

"I'm going after him" Louis says but i grab his wrist " dont even bother with it" i say anf he stares at me. " you heard it we're over, we're done" i say letting go and walking to the couch and sits down.

Louis leaves anyways and harry sits down next to me " im not going out with Nathan tonight okay, we're gonna stay here with you" harry says and i shake my head. " no go on your date, I'll be fine" i say wipin my eyes "a-are you sure" he says and i nod "harry go have fun, I'll just call liam" i say and he gives me another worried look and nods.

"well im staying with you till its time for us to go" he says and i nod and he wraps a arm around me." What do you want to do"he asks and i break out into sobs and he holds me and I jusr cry into his neck.

~~~~~~~

"Niall im home" i look.at harry and he's giving me a sad smile " where's liam and Louis" he asks sitting next to me." I dont know thet said something about finding zayn and killing him" i say and he kisses my cheek.

"how was your date" i say giving him the best fake smile i can " it was amazing, i think at the next date i might ask him out" he says and i nod " that's great" i say and he just stares at me.

"what" i ask and hr just pulls me into a hug " dont worry things will get better" he says and i hug him back crying really bad. Im having twins, my boyfriend and i broke up, what else and make my life worse.

~~~~~

So.....yeah ziall got into their real first fight.
Okay today the whole zayn and Louis fighting got me....bad.
So lets just not talk about it.

Niall snapping on zayn? Him also snapping on liam?

Thoughts of ziall having twins? Them fighting and "breaking up"?

Harry and Nathan going on another date? Harry might be asking Nathan out?

Hope you enjoy.

Comment and vote please and thankyou.

Goodbye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...