Dark Universe - Boboiboy Gala...

By sakshi2222

Sometimes you have to make decisions that will break your heart but peace your soul. Only in Darkness can we... More

Notice
Prologue
A Top Secret Mission ( Chapter-1 )
Get together ( Chapter-2 )
Arrived ( Chapter-3 )
Coincidence ( Chapter-4)
Discussions ( Chapter-5 )
Hideout ( Chapter-6)
Emergency ( Chapter-7 )
Conversations Missions ( Chapter-8 )
Lies and Liars ( Chapter-9 )
Show Bloom (Chapter-10 )
Connections © Connects ( Chapter-11 )
Grand Ball's Love ( Chapter-12 )
Dancing Love ( Chapter-13 )
Puzzled Death ( Chapter-14 )
Is it finished ? (Chapter-15)
Missioned vanished (Chapter-16)
Boboi-boy-toyed ( Chapter-17 )
Distraction ( Chapter-18 )
Life ? ( Chapter-19 )
Start again ( Chapter-20 )
Training Centre ( Chapter-21 )
They ? He ? Who ? ( Chapter-22 )
Confusion , conclusion and coding(Chapter-23)
Her flashback lies (Chapter-23 : Part-2)
Hairstyles and Waffles (Chapter-24)
Blast from Past (Chapter-25)
How to be a Secret Agent ? ( Chapter-26 )
Notice
Fake Date Nights ( Chapter-27 )
Hate me or Love me ?( Chapter-28)
Introgate your feelings (Chapter-29)
Nearly Possible ( Chapter-31 )Part-1
Nearly Impossible (Chapter-31)part-2
Save the Earth (Chapter-32)
Destroyed or Saved ?( Chapter-33 )
Destruction and Distraction (Chapter-34)

Who's Friend, Who's culprit ?(Chapter-30)

144 9 1
By sakshi2222

" How do you know about our last assessment ?"

" I'm Sanaya's bestie, I was in the station this all time and it was no Brainy yet since we all know how much destruction Lisa is doing out there , duh. "- Miina states the obvious.

" Do..You really know Who she's going to kill next ?"- Fang questions for real this time.

" And when ?"- Ying asked too.

" I do."- Miina nods sincerely." However , For the everything you want, you've to pay an equal price for it. Help me to find whether my assumptions are right or wrong then you are good to go."

" ........What you want us to do ?"- Boboiboy steps infront and asks while signing agreed with her.

" Wait. You're seriously considering it ?!"- Gopal signed suprised.

" Well , We have no other option and It doesn't sounds like a bad deal either."- Yaya replies and glanced at her.

" Obviously it isn't a bad Deal. You can see for yourself whether I'm right or wrong about Your elder brother and sister."- Miina says while glancing at Fang and Boboiboy.

" So Just tell us quick what we have to do ?"- Ying says, getting impatient.

" Simple- Go, search Kaizo's room and try to find anything weird or unexpected thing if you can."

" That's it ?"- Gopal signed confused.

" That's it !"- Miina exclaimed.

" That's just---" Before Fang could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Gopal immediately.

" Easy !"

" No, Ridiculous! That's just Ridiculous !"- Fang shouted." We can't search my Brother's room just for the sake of YOUR stupid bet with Captain Sanaya. This doesn't make sense."

" You don't have to make sense."- Miina replies.

" You don't even consider about someone's privacy , do you ?"

" And if we got caught , We are doomed."

" Exactly ! That's a way too much risky."- Ying also supports Fang." You're just asking for way too much."

"Well, Fang and Ying are kinda right. Can you just ask for something else ?"- Yaya also added.

" My Deal is based on my information, Not on your budget."- Miina replies then turns to look at Boboiboy who's still considering about it.

"Don't tell me you're actually considering it ?"- Fang told him." Boboiboy, we shouldn't listen to her. She's just bluffing about knowing Lisa's next target."

" Yeah...Miina's might just bluffing such things to get us do what she wants."

"Fine. Don't help me."- Miina continues." It's absolutely your decision to trust me or not..."

" Boboiboy !"- Fang and Ying exclaimed in unison, who wants him to disagree.
" Boboiboy !"- Gopal and Yaya exclaimed in unison too, who wants him to agree.

" Alright , We'll do it. If that's what it takes to complete this last assessment !"- Boboiboy replies while nodding.

" Knew it."- Miina mumbled with a smile.

Fang glared at Boboiboy," I still disagree to Search my brother's room just for her stupid bet."

" Her bet and assumptions may not make sense but her offer do make sense."- Boboiboy responded to Fang." She's the only one who can tell us the things we want to know.

" Hmm...Okay, We all are in."- Ying and Yaya nods at her.

" Fine. Time for you to head towards Tempur-A station."

" Why there ?"- Gopal asks.

" Because that's where Captain Kaizo went this morning with Ramemman."- Miina answers knowingly." That's what I heard from the cadets around here."

" You sure are interested in gossips and rumours around here, don't you ?"- Ying says while pointing her finger at her.

Miina simply giggles.

Boboiboy, Fang , Ying , Yaya and Gopal looks at eachother and finally nods in agreement although Fang still signed hesitated.
_____________________________________________________
Location : At Tampur-A Headquarters
Time : After half an hour

The spaceship of justice is just arrived here and  Boboiboy , Fang , Ying , Yaya and Gopal are still considering about Miina's request whether they should really do it or not.

Eventually , There eyes laid on Miina who insisted to come with them even after they refused so many times.

Miina was simply looking around while thinking something.

" What are you thinking , Miina ?"- Yaya asked her politely.

" Trying to consider about changing your ridiculous bet ?"- Fang added.

" No way. I'm just thinking about Just some random things."- Miina responded without looking at them.

" Like what ?"- Gopal asks.

" Have you ever thought that if you try to rob a bank then you don't have to worry about Food, clothes and house rent for lifetime .....even if you succeed or fail."

"Huhhh......"

" Ohh, Well it do makes sense."- Gopal replies as Boboiboy , Fang , Ying and Yaya signed and raised an eyebrow.

" You call that RaNdOm Things ?!"- Ying exclaimed.

" Well, you can say this kind of weird ideas just pop in my mind."- Miina giggles." Just don't mind me and go try to find something which can help me prove that I was right about Sanaya and Kaizo."

Fang let out a sign," We can only try but we're still telling you it's hopeless to search for anything in my brother's room."

" Just give it a shot then when you enter his room, just give me a call."- Miina signed casually as everyone just simply nods.

" Let's get over with this as quickly as possible."- Ying said.

" Yes, And till you reach there , I might wanna take a look around the Tampur-A station."

" You can't. What if--"- Boboiboy was about to say but got interrupted.

" Don't think much. I'm fine on my own. I know members around here."- Miina says confidentially." Catch yaa later." She says and walks far from their sights as Boboiboy and others signed confused.
*******

Miina was wondering inside the station till someone spoken to her from behind.

" Wondering around the station Just like Sanaya, aren't you ?"

" That's maybe because I'm her best friend."- Miina turned around, only to face Ramemman infront of her. " Good to see you."

" Don't you think it's not appropriate to wonder around without permission like an intruder ?"

" Who's permission ? Admiral isn't here. He went to central planet for some work and second, I'm not an intruder. Everyone here knows I'm Miina, Sanaya's bestie."- Miina says confidentially with s teasing smile.

"That doesn't justify why you're here ? "

" Why I need to give you the justification ?"

Ramemman looks at her with a really look.

" Okay. I came here to have a talk with you."- Miina says honestly.

" Then why you asked Boboiboy and others to search for something in Kaizo's spaceship ? If you think just by doing so you will get any clue then you're hopeless. Kaizo isn't a kind of guy who keeps photos of his loved ones especially if you're thinking about Sanaya then it's the worst idea."- Ramemman explains her.

" You were eve-dropping our conversation?"- Miina raised an eyebrow.

" It's not my fault there are cameras around."- Ramemman signed , faking innocent.

" First, I already know if not gonna work. It's just to satisfy my curiosity. Second, I insisted to come here because I wanna meet you since you're the only one who's friend of Kaizo since childhood"

" If you think Kaizo tell me something or anything like this then let me tell you , you're completely wrong."

" But you're.... you're his friend. You must've to know whether he loves Sanaya or not."- Miina signed desperate to know.

" Huhhh....you can say we're barely friends since he never shares anything with me but I do share everything with him."- Ramemman rubs his head.

" Ohh...."- Miina signed sad.

" However,"- Ramemman  continues." I also think just as you think that there's a possibility that Kaizo actually do have feelings for sanaya because I never ever saw him tolerating someone THIS much. He doesn't even care about me."

Miina quickly got curious again," so can you help me  to prove it whether he loves her or not?"

" Because of your bet ?"

" Not because of my bet. I just wanna tell Sanaya that I'm right this time."

" Hmmm....I got it , although don't you think you should let them figure out this own there own ? Won't that be the best ?"

Miina gets silent for a moment and thinks about it properly then looks at him again," I guess you're right. We sure let them figure out their own feelings on their own. That way it will be more romantic and perfect."

" Finally you understand. So, You're leaving now, right ?"

" Nope. Just because I'm leaving Kaizo and Sanaya on their own , that doesn't mean we can't help them to set it up the stage."

" We ? Since I got involved in your 'we' ? If Kaizo figures out I'm setting him up with Sanaya then it will be a disaster."

" Stop being like a cold Bowl of Ramen noodles. Just help me with it."

" Okay, and what would I be getting for risking my life ?"

" What you want ?"

" How about you buy me Ramen noodles ?!"- Ramemman suggested

" No offense but Why don't you just eat your own hairs. They look the same."- Miina rolled her eyes.

" Hey, Don't comment on my hairs."

Miina signed annoyed then offers ," okay , sorry. umm....How about I buy you two Large Cups of Ramen ?"

" How about you make it three and we're good to go."- He chuckles.

" Done."- Miina says as she waves her hand and about to leave but Ramemman quickly stopped her.

" But wait... What do you want me to do ?"

Miina turned towards him and winks," Just send Kaizo back at IPSSS training center at around 9:00 pm. Not early nor late."

" What are you up to ?"

" I'm planning to set them up for a Dinner together. If Kaizo invites her for it then he loves for her and if he doesn't means he doesn't."

Ramemman smiles nervously," I don't think Kaizo will invite SaNaYa to have a dinner with her under any circumstances.

" He will ask her out for dinner if he cares about her a little bit. Otherwise I'll accept I was wrong which I definitely isn't."- Miina winks as her watch suddenly deeps, showing the call from Boboiboy.

" Where are they calling from ?"- Ramemman asked confusingly.

" Welll.....I did asked them to go inside Kaizo's room and see if they can get anything."- Miina chuckles nervously.

" You sure have a death wish. If Kaizo finds out then you all are dead due to this nonsensical idea. I'm now even worried about myself."

" IF KAIZO FINDS OUT. otherwise we are safe."- Miina let out a breath then answers the call." Huhh...Hi guys , So you find out something?"

" What were you expecting , huh ?"- Fang shouts from the transmission. She can see a part of the Kaizo's room behind them means they DID went inside. Brave move or stupid they might figure out later.

" Doesn't your brother keeps a Dairy or something ?"

" From which part of the universe you thought Captain Kaizo might have a Dairy ? That's ridiculous."- Fang signed annoyed.

" Calm down , Fang. It's okay."- Ying tells him as she puts her hand on his shoulder.

Fang signed angry yet scared Because if by any chance his brother will find out that they enter in his from for this ridiculous reason then sure they all are DEAD and Ying , Yaya also understands it all well.

" Miina , See , we did what you asked. And you can see there's nothing here of your or ours business."- Ying tells her as Gopal and Boboiboy nods

" What do you want us to do now ?"- Boboiboy asked.

" Nothing. I understood it was a bad idea from the beginning. I will figure out something on my own."- Miina responded nicely.

" So you do gonna tell about the Lisa' target info or not ?"- Gopal and Yaya questions.

" Obviously , I'll. I always keep my words. Just come back quick and meet me near your spaceship so you can drop me at IPSSS training center."

" Why you wanna go back there?"- Ochobot flys towards the screen.

" I have somethings to set up andd-----wait.... What's over there ?"- Miina points out from the transmission call as she noticed something under the pillow.

Gopal goes and picks up the pillow as a name badge falls on the ground with a sound of 'ting'. He immediately picks it up and shows it to others as it as the name ,' Kassim' printed on it.

" It must be from Captain's undercover mission."- Yaya guessed.

" I also thinks so."- Ying agrees with her and Boboiboy nods.

" I don't think it's anything important."- Gopal signed not interested in it.

" It's the waiter's name tag from Starblue hotel."- Miina mumbled then said quickly." Alright, Come back quickly and meet me at the....."

" Cafeteria "- Ramemman interrupted. " Miina still has to buy me three bowls of Ramen."

Boboiboy and his friends signed confused but before they could ask anything Miina also agreed with him and declined the call in rush and again called someone else.

" Whom are you calling again ?"

" Well, I just got a new idea.."- Miina told him then spoken on the voice call with an authorised voice." Hello, This is Mimina here. I need the all CCTV footage of bluestar hotel.....Mm... around 6 days ago.....Okay."

She declined the call then again checks her," here , I got this."

" Got what ?"- Ramemman signed confused.

" The camera footage of bluestar hotel. Actually Sanaya also went there 6 days ago and when I saw that waiter's tag in Kaizo's room. I think I gotta do an investigation."

" You just simply gave a call and got the whole camera footage. Just whom you called ?"

" I have many connections, everywhere."- Miina winks and giggles." If you ever need anything then just call me , however I'm going to charge for it too."

*************
In cafeteria

Miina and Ramemman were watching the camera footage on a small holographic screen as they both are trying to hold their laughs while especially watching Kaizo's acting as Kassim. Ramemman was watching while enjoying his Ramen noodles that Miina promised him earlier.

Boboiboy and his friends entered inside and saw them chuckling while watching something on the small screen. As they reached near them , Miina closed the holographic screen.

" Finally you came !"- Miina exclaimed.

Ramemman stopped eating his Ramen noodles and noticed them," Hey , What's up ?"

" Nothing special."- Fang answers.

" What were you two watching ?"- Ying questions curiously.

" Was it something funny ?"

" Nothing Special."- Miina responded. " Btw, Boboiboy ! I just sent you the details of the person you needed. Just some this to Sanaya and your last assessment is done."

Boboiboy glanced at his watch as a message pops up, showing the name of sender 'Miina'. He clicks it as the message shows up showing all the details of the important people that were killed by Lisa and the person who's soon gonna die including his all personal info.

Ying , Yaya and Fang also leans closer to read the info as Gopal joined Ramemman for lunch.

" How did you got this ?"- Yaya and ying asked surprisingly.

" That doesn't matter. All you have to care about is how to stop this assassination. First go and inform your sister about this so you will be free from this training."

" Aren't you coming back with us ?"- Gopal asks.

" I decided to stay a little bit longer. I'll manage to go back. See you later."- Miina smiles at them as that small holographic screen popped up again infront of Ramemman and her as they played the footage in it.

" What's this ?"- Fang raised an eyebrow.

" Come on , Forget about it. We got what we wanted. Our last assessment is finished so now we should head back to IPSSS training center."- Boboiboy puts his hand on his shoulder as they all were about to leave but Miina immediately spoken.

" Hey Boboiboy!"- Miina suddenly stopped them all from leaving as they all turned around." Did you know your sister went to Bluestar hotel and got drunk then Kaizo had to escort her to a room ?!"
___________________________________________________
At IPSSS
Right now

Sanaya suddenly sneezed while helping other members in the power spheres lab then rubs her nose," Sorry. Looks like I catched a cold after drinking those 4 glass of smoothie."

" Seems like someone's talking about you."- A member of IPSSS spoken as he glanced at her.

" Who knows...."- Sanaya ignored the question and continued her work.

" Isn't it lunch time ?"- An alien cadet immediately remember as he looks at the clock.

" Yes, You all go and have lunch."- Sanaya told them and continued her work as she checks the all power spheres energy level.

All of the members left immediately for their lunch break yet a few stayed and asks," Aren't you going to have lunch , Captain ?"

" Some power spheres still needs to charge. I have to stay here. Don't worry, I'm not much hungry anyways."- Sanaya smiled at them so they all rest assured and left.

She let out a sign," I wonder who's talking about me ?"

After an hour,

" Captain , Boboiboy and his friends arrived and they also completed there last assessment."- One of the member informed her.

" As expected. It was just a child's play for them."- Sanaya smile confidentially then thinks a little." Ummm.... I'm kinda busy right now soo, Ask Commissioner DS to this badges to them on behalf of me."

*****************
In Training facility,

Gold glistened when Boboiboy, Fang, Yaya, Ying and Gopal held their badges up to the light, and when it turned slightly, it would catch more shine. Parts of the etched writing were raised as they ran my hands across the text. "IPSSS Agent," it read.

The badges in their hand signified they all finally now are qualified for the all upcoming danger missions. Though more importantly for me, it signified that they had successfully completed all the tests successfully.

"Congratulations recruits," the commissioner DS  smiles. "All of you have passed. Get ready. Rest up. Tomorrow, you will be given your first debriefing."
*************
After a few minutes,

The door slides open as Radiantbot entered inside then shouted," Sanaya !!!"

Sanaya signed shocked as she immediately turned to face radiantbot," Don't scare me like this. Why are you shouting ?"

" Did you ate something ?"

Sanaya signed confused and just stared at him.

" I just asked something. The lunch time is over and you haven't ate anything since last night. You skipped breakfast due to argument with Kaizo and now you just skipped lunch because of work."

" I not hungry. I had chill and yummy smoothies."

" You're unbelievable..., Sanaya !"

Radiantbot kept yelling on her while sanaya simply just signed and Continued focusing on her work then suddenly her phone rang and showed an unknown contact however it was well known to her.

" Hello, long time no see, Alex ! "- She smiled and answers the call then listens calmly." Hmm......... Okay. I'll meet you tonight around 10 . See ya--"

" Who's Alex ?"

" I'll tell you later after dealing with him."- Sanaya giggles then tried to focus back on her work while rediantbot signed confused this time.

" Just tell me now !!"- Rediantbot demanded yet fortunately one cadet enter the room and interrupted.

" Excuse me , Captain Sanaya ?! We just recieved a transmission from Admiral Maskmana. It feels like somethings wrong as he ordered us to bring you to the control room urgently."- The cadet informed immediately.

Sanaya raised an eyebrow then let out a breath, signing knowingly. She turned to Rediantbot," I'll come back in few minutes then we can continue our little chit chat."- She winked and left immediately.

" It was not a chit chat !!"- Rediantbot yelled however Sanaya was already gone.
___________________________________________________
Location : Tampur-A

Kaizo was heading towards the main deck yet suddenly he got a call from an unexpected contact. He received it and spoken annoyingly with anger ," What the hell is your problem, again ?"

"  Calm down , Captain."- Ryker replied on the call." I just wanna inform something related to this mission."

Kaizo let out a sign in annoyance then signed him to continue," What's it ?"

" Actually, the thing is.....I just got the information from intergalactic security unit that someone just stolen the all Camera footages of the meeting on Central planet and sharing it with that Bounty hunter, Lisa, not only that...There was also a blast near Intergalactic association on Central planet and near 300 guards died Just now."

Kaizo gulped and mumbled," Admiral Maskmana and Mechamato also went there...."

" Exactly ! That's why I informed you."

" So who's the culprit betraying the Intergalactic unit ?"

" Hmm....?! The first suspect of intergalactic security unit is.... Captain Sanaya from IPSSS."

" WHAT THE ??"
___________________________________________________

Thanks for reading this story and chapter after SUCH A LONG TIME😅💖. I'm sorry for this much delay because I didn't get enough time to write it. I mostly focus on my studies this days that's why 😅😅 And sorry for any grammatical mistakes because I didn't edited it nor rechecked.

Thanks for reading this chapter ♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️❤️❤️😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.9K 41
COMPLETED|| 34 CHAPTERS "You are a tsundere Fang" .. "Damn your brother is so fine" .. "Do you Fang take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife and prom...
11.8K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
18.6K 754 29
A Boboiboy fanfic. Kaizo had always acted cold towards Fang. But what happens when he is ordered to leave his planet just because, He gave power wat...
11K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian ⚠Disclaimer⚠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⚠Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monsta⚠ But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...