๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ // ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฏ๐’‚...

By soggybabiies

Moving into the small town of Hawkins during her sophomore year of high school wasn't a treat, but she didn't... More

1-1: The Vanishing of Will Byers
1-2: The Weirdo on Maple Street
1-3: Holly, Jolly
1-4: The Body
1-5: The Flea and The Acrobat
1-6: The Monster
1-7: The Bathtub
1-8: The Upside Down
2-1: MADMAX
2-2: Trick or Treat, Freak
2-3: The Pollywog
2-4: Will the Wise
2-5: Dig Dug
2-6: The Spy
2-8: The Mind Flayer
2-9: The Gate
3-1: Suzie, Do You Copy?
3-2: The Mall Rats
3-3: The Case of the Missing Lifeguard
3-4: The Sauna Test
3-5: The Flayed
3-6: E Pluribus Unum
3-7: The Bite
3-8: The Battle of Starcourt
REWRITE

Introduction

5.6K 69 60
By soggybabiies

Welcome! I'm currently fixating on Stranger Things, so I decided to make a story about it. A couple of notes before you dive into the story: 

- This is a slow burn. Season 1 is mostly about making friends and setting up character dynamics, while the romance and other fun surprises come in seasons 2, 3 and 4. 

- You guys will be barely surviving off the the little crumbs of romance that I'm giving you throughout the book, so enjoy. Romance stuff happens around late season 2 and the first actual romantic encounter begins on the first episode of season 3 and continues on throughout the season.

- Often times I will go back and edit published chapters when I think of other ideas that could fit well into the story that aren't canon in the Stranger Things universe, so if you're reading this before the book is finished, make sure you watch out for that as it may not make sense when being brought up later in the book. 

- Once I finish this story, I'll be creating a spin-off book that is similar to this one but it'll be a Robin Buckley x Reader instead. 

- The title of this story used to be Kings // Stranger Things x Reader, but I've decided that I'll make Steve the main focus of this book and write separate stories about other characters once I finish this one. 

Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing this! 

SPOILERS FOR THIS BOOK
If you're just looking to read some romance involving Steve Harrington, you can skip to 3-1: Suzie, Do You Copy? and 3-7: The Bite. A lot of this book is filler and small things that build up over time with Steve, as this is a slow-burn.

~~~

Cast: 

(Y/N) (L/N)

Look at that it's you wow so hot 

Steve Harrington played by Joe Keery (Seasons 1-4) 

Billy Hargrove played by Dacre Montgomery (Season 2 and 3) 

Robin Buckley played by Maya Hawke (Seasons 3 and 4)

Nancy Wheeler played by Natalia Dyer (Seasons 1-4) 

Mike Wheeler played by Finn Wolfhard (Seasons 1-4)

Dustin Henderson played by Gaten Matarazzo (Seasons 1-4)

Eleven played by Millie Bobby Brown (Seasons 1-4)

Lucas Sinclair played by Caleb McLaughlin (Seasons 1-4)

Will Byers played by Noah Schnapp (Seasons 1-4)

Jonathan Byers played by Charlie Heaton (Seasons 1-4)

Joyce Byers played by Winona Ryder (Seasons 1-4)

Max Mayfield played by Sadie Sink (Seasons 2-4) 

Eddie Munson played by Joseph Quinn (Season 4) 

Jim Hopper played by David Harbour (Seasons 1-4) 

Plus any other characters I didn't mention, such as Erica and Keith. 

Enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 9.4K 31
๐๐ฎ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ IF i'm just a ... stupid twitch thot then why are your clothes st...
46K 1.8K 102
โI know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.โž -Albert Einstein โ™™โ™Ÿโ™™โ™Ÿโ™™ (Y/N) wil...
6K 197 7
(Y/n) and Kili grow closer while (Y/n) starts to remember more of her past and family. Second book in my Kili x reader series.
26.7K 633 45
It's 1984 and Y/n Y/l/n has just moved to Hawkins from Australia. (๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜.)...