He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

Per minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... Més

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
💥 feedback 💥
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

 epilogue

2K 101 19
Per minhugzz

Yoongi POV

"Votre commande" the young barista spoke handing me my chocolate croissant. It was warm and gooey in the middle and I was very excited to sink my teeth into it.

"Merci," I hummed taking the warm pastry and licking my lips. She smiled at me as I walked, out hearing the little ding of the door as I walked out of the cafe.

I travel back to France a few days ago, I don't know why but something told me to come back to France. I'm staying in a different city called Marseille. It's very beautiful all the shops are different colors and the Vieux port is close by you can follow the waters enjoying the view.

It's now been a year away from Jimin. I didn't plan to spend that long away from Korea and my family, but I was really enjoying myself traveling around Europe. I learned different languages and tried all kinds of food saw all kinds of beautiful views and met cool people.

I was really a changed person

I was digging into my croissant as the rich chocolate coated my tongue as I chewed, humming happily while enjoying the view it was a new day and a bright morning in Marseille.

I walked down the street, the bright vibrant buildings on my right and the Vieux Port to my left, making the air smell like seawater. The street was busy with people probably heading to work and kids walking to school and some old couples having breakfast at the cafes nearby.

I sat down on a yellow-painted bench as I finished my croissant, licking my lips as the sunshine bright, making the weather warm and crisp.

Play the song (Home by You) by Sigrid for maximum effect.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the sun hitting my face, enjoying the salty air and taking a deep breath.

I see the world so differently now. I learned to love myself to enjoy the small things in life like a simple sunset or the shore crashing against the sand, even an old couple dancing slowly to a song

The world is beautiful

I realized if Jimin didn't come for me I would be okay. He gradually stopped contacting me and it hurt for a bit but the wound healed.

A lot of things happened to me in my life and I regret some but one thing I will never regret is loving Jimin with all my heart he was my first love and it was a whirlwind of emotions and feeling but it was beautiful he taught me many things how to love what it means to found someone that you will do anything for.

Jimin was my home

I opened my eyes to see the blue sky and the blue waters.

Jimin might have had blood on his hands but he was the warmest person I have ever met. He is kind and beautiful and if I could have met Jimin's dad I would have told him that.

I stayed on the yellow bench for a good hour until my stomach started to rumble. I got up to find some lunch. The streets of Marseille were busy but calm. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone, looking up a place to eat while I walked blindly down the cobbled road.

As I was typing into google, I bumped into someone making my phone drop to the ground and cracking the screen. I gasped at my poor phone.

I glared at my phone. "Hey Jerkface, you broke my-"I spoke, but my words got caught in my throat as I looked at the person in front of me.

"You bumped into me," he spoke softly. I just stared at the man in front of me.

He smiled and my heart leaped in my chest as my eyes got glossy.

"Hey Sunshine," he said, and I immediately threw myself into his arms sniffling. He hugged me back tight while rocking us.

We just embraced each other in the middle of a busy road but I didn't care. His scent was filling my nose again his I was back in his arms again nothing around me mattered anymore.

"You found me," I whispered. He pulled back to hold my face wiping my tears.

"Of course, I made a promise" he spoke I bumped our noses together, my heart drumming up a storm in my chest looking into his brown eyes again.

"Is it over now?" I whispered he kissed my cheek, soft press of his lips letting it linger.

"It's over, I came home to you," he murmured and I pressed our lips together in a long-deserved kiss.

Maybe I came back to France for this reason

To come home

💘💘💘

Hands were tracing my arms as kisses were being pressed into my shoulder. The afternoon sun was setting into the, room making it glow in the warmth of the sun as we lay on the white sheets bodies tangled together.

"Jimin it tickles" I chuckled as he traced his lips up to my neck, our warm bodies pressed against each other bare chest.

"Mhm not gonna stop. I owe you a million kisses," he whispered, but it brought a smile to my face he peppered my face with kisses.

I laughed as he kissed my neck leaving little bites as well "Jiminie kiss my lips or these don't count" I whined I heard his angelic laugh fill my ears as he pulled away to look at me and he just stared and it was intense I felt myself blush.

"God you're beautiful," he whispered, causing me to blush even more I pushed his shoulder "I never told you this, but I fucking adore your black hair and it's gotten longer" he whispered, twirling a piece in his hand.

"Thought you liked blondes," I whispered, but he chuckled, moving to sit us both up sheets pooling at our waist.

"I love you sunshine no matter and whatever I said back then...I didn't mean it because young me was excellent at bottling up his feelings. " he sighed I grabbed his hand.

"I know I forgave you a long time ago. We are here now and I don't wanna think about it anymore" I spoke he kissed my knuckles.

"I'll spend the rest of our lives making up for the heartbreak I caused you" he whispered. I moved my hand to cup his face pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"It's a new chapter for us and my love for you just grew with our time apart but I knew once we met again we would pick up right when we left off," I said as he kissed my palm.

He pulled back and reach on the floor for his pants. I didn't know what he was getting. I expect it to be another condom because I'm ready for round two.

He sat in front of me, letting out a shaky breaths as I tilted my head at him, my hair flopping to one side I could tell he was nervous gripping something in his hands

"I-I wanna start chapter 2 with you as well here in France" he spoke "I don't want the life I had in Korea anymore all that violence and death I have been surrounded by all my life made me fall into the darkness. I was so lost...until I bumped into you and it was a like a bright sun. I found true and beautiful love I want to spend my days with you I know I carry some darkness with me. You always see the good in me when no else does still so...here I am in front of the man I deeply love asking him to spent the rest of our lives together as one" he spoke and my chest was heaving up and down with my heart doing jumping jacks.

He pulled out a small box and snapped it open, the lighting in the room making the ring shine and sparkle like a disco ball.

"Min Yoongi, will you marry me?" He whispered my eyes widen slightly but tears filled them. I launched launch myself at him making us fall backward.

"Yes," I sniffled. He hugged me, back kissing my neck.

"Oh my heart, I was so fucking nervous," I murmured. I chuckled and kissed him sweetly.

"Jimin?" I asked. He hummed

"Yes, fiancé?" He whispered. I blushed a little.

"Thank you for breaking my computer that day" I whispered as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"Thank you for loving me no matter what," he whispered

THE END

(06/19/22)

—————————————————————————

❤️ Thank you for reading ❤️

❤️💘❤️

Do not fret there will be special chapters
for the questions that weren't answered in the last few chapters :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

37K 1.9K 26
A cold, arrogant and a ruthless mafia leader when meets a boy who just wants to live his life to the fullest, but the problem comes when he's an intr...
28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...
84.1K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
149K 5.2K 26
Min Yoongi, was an infamous gang leader. Park Jimin, a college student with a past. They meet on a fateful night. With so much chaos in their life...