When we first met - MerDer In...

By dr_shep111

MerDer in college! This is a story about MerDer in College. The story is about the struggles and life in col... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
NEW STORY šŸ„°

25.

670 18 5
By dr_shep111

*Let's just pretend The Clash is still together and that they are all still alive for this story."

"Hey Der!" Meredith exclaims excitedly as she walks outside into the backyard. Derek is sitting in the swing chair under the veranda while nursing a cup of tea.

"Hey Mer. When did you get back?" Derek smiles while pulling Meredith down for a kiss. Meredith went out to take some time for herself. They were both due for some time alone so Meredith went downtown and Derek stayed at the house.

"Just now. Look, Derek. I have something for you." Meredith smiles enthusiastically. She is holding onto something behind her back.

"And what might that be?" Derek asks very curious.

"Close your eyes" She giggles.

Derek closes his eyes and Meredith places the objects form behind her back into his hands. Derek opens his eyes and can't believe what he sees. He is holding two festival tickets for tomorrow. He has wanted to go for ages but the tickets were sold out. It's a huge festival and his favorite band, 'The Clash', is playing.

"Mer" He breaths before pulling her down in his lap and covering her face and neck with kisses. "I-Thank you. When did you... how did you?" Derek stutters. "I bought the tickets a long time ago and decided to surprise you with them one day. I know how badly you wanted to go and It did me kind of good when you were bummed out when they were sold out. In that moment I knew the tickets would be an even bigger surprise.

"Thank you so much Mer. I love you so much." Derek smiles and buries his face in her hair, trying to keep himself from crying. "But what do I owe this to?"

"I love you too Der, so much." Meredith says as she cups his face in her left hand. "I just wanted to give you something in exchange for all the things you do for me. You are so amazing and caring and sweet and I just wanted to do something for you in return. Oh and you are also incredibly hot" Meredith smirks.

"Oh is that so?" Derek smirks and lifts Meredith up. He carries her inside and places her on the kitchen counter. He stands between her legs and pulls her closer to him. He kisses her lips passionately, deepening it after a few seconds. Meredith's tongue glides over his bottom lip and he gladly parts them, letting her tongue in. They explore each others mouthes and their tongues fight for power. They moan in each others mouths as the kiss continues. They have to pull away for air a few times but continue kissing shortly after.

Their hands roam over each others bodies and start undressing each other. Derek pulls Meredith's top over her head and unclasps her bra. Her boobs fall out and slightly bounce right in front of his face. His eyes fill with desire and he licks his lips before attacking her left nipple. He takes it in his mouth and gently nibbles and sucks on it while he uses his right hand to massage her other boob. He switches so he is now sucking on her right boob. Her boobs are so perfect he thinks by himself.

Meanwhile Meredith unbuttons his button-up shirt and lets it fall off his shoulders. His perfectly toned chest and abdomen is revealed which turns her on even more. Her hands roam all over his muscles and she moans at the sensations Derek's actions send through her body.

They proceed in various rounds of lovemaking. Derek brings Meredith to multiple orgasms and visa versa. They move from the kitchen to the living room, to the hallway and eventually they end up in the study leaving a dirty sex trail all over the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer," Derek says in between kisses. He is kissing all over Meredith's face trying to wake her up. Today is the day of the festival and Derek is beyond excited. He has been awake sinds 7am this morning but decided to wait until 9am before waking Meredith up. Now it is exactly 9am and he can't wait any longer.

"God, what's wrong with you" She groans as she buries her face deeper in the pillow.

"Come one! Get up we are going to the festival today!" Derek nudges Meredith before literally jumping on the bed, shaking Meredith's entire body.

"Der" Meredith groans angrily while she pushes his legs away from her. "Der Stop!"

"Get up then! I am going to take a shower and when I come back you better be out of bed." He smiles and turns to the bathroom.

The shower turns on and Meredith finds the strength to crawl out form under the covers and to pick out an outfit for both her and Derek. After Derek finished his shower Meredith quickly jumps in and out. After an hour they are both showered, dressed, fed and packed. Ready to go to the festival.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After a two hour drive they finally arrive. They are in line to enter the festival terrain. Derek pulls the tickets out and they get scanned. They both get a bracelet with the name of the festival and the dat on it and they are free to enter. Derek grabs a schedule of the day and looks it through.

"Soooo" Meredith starts. "What do you want to do first?"

"I don't care. The clash plays at 8pm tonight so we have some time to kill until then. What do you want to see?"

"Der. It's your present, you can decide." Meredith smiles as they walk hand in hand.

"Fine let's go to that stage first. I think the Red Hot Chili peppers are playing"

"Can we get something to eat first?" Meredith asks, flashing Derek her puppy dog eyes.

"Figures" Derek chuckles before ordering her some fries and a coke. The food gets handed to her and Derek pays.

"Thank you" Meredith giggles before stuffing her mouth with cheese fries. She hovers a fry in front of Derek's face but he rejects. "Come one Der. Stop being a healthy nut for one second" She whines.

"Fine" Derek signs and opens his mouth so Meredith can stuff the cheese covered fry in. Meredith giggles and licks her fingers before taking a sip from her coke. After finishing her food they move to the stage to enjoy the music.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Derek, look!" Meredith exclaims as she points to something in the distance. "They have a silent disco!"

"Cool!" Derek's eyes go wide. He absolutely loves silent disco's so he is definitely in. He pulls Meredith's hand and drags her to the silent disco part of the festival. He grabs two headphones and places one over his ears before placing one over Meredith's. They both switch between channels to pick one and finally Derek settles on the green channel, playing 80's rock music, and Meredith settles on the blue channel, playing pop music.

They happily move their bodies and scream their lungs out to the music that is blasting through their headphones. Meredith looks at Derek and sees the constant smile that is plastered on his face. She melts as she looks at him. "God he is perfect. And mine. He is my perfect boyfriend" Meredith thinks to herself. She walks up to him and cups his face in his hands. She kisses him deeply and passionately, trying to express all the love she has for him with this kiss.

"Mer" Derek breaths as they pull away. Both their lips are red and swollen and their eyes sparkel. "I love you so much Mer" Derek says before pressing his lips onto his again.

"I love you too Derek. So much" Meredith sighs as Derek pulls her into his chest. "You want to go and grab some dinner. The clash will start in an hour"

"Yeah let's do that and after you can finally enjoy some good music instead of the crap you always listen to" Derek smirks.

"Oh shut up. Taylor Swift is not crap!" she hits his bicep playfully.

"I'll give you that" He chuckles. "But the rest...awful"

"Shut up." Meredith rolls her eyes. She heads towards the exit and Derek quickly follows. He doesn't want to lose her in the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Clash just performed their first song and Derek is smiling ear to ear. They just finished their dinner and bought something to drink. The band came up and started playing 'Should I stay or should I go'. The entire crowd immediately sang along to the lyrics.

Now the intro of their next song is playing. Derek chuckles and turns to look Meredith in the eye. He starts swinging his hips and arms to the beat, dragging Meredith along. They dance along just like the rest of the crowd while Derek sings along to the lyrics. He keeps eye contact so Meredith knows he is singing it just for her.

Standing in the queue of a school canteenGuys on the corner they were laughing at meBut I don't mind if they see it allYou know I gotta come clean, I gotta come cleanOoh, I got a crush on you
My mind don't need it but my body doA little bit of loving and attention from youAlthough we're only strangersThey don't need to knowI gotta come clean, I gotta come cleanOoh, I got a crush on you
I wanna get serious right awayOne, two, I got a crush on youWhat you doin' today or any other day?One, two, I got a crush on youJust one look and I go insaneOne, two, I got a crush on you, it's true

Meredith giggles as the song ends. Derek kisses her passionately and she slightly opens her mouth so Derek can push his tongue inside her mouth. The keep kissing and moaning into each others mouths until they are out of breath.

"Mer!" Derek yell to grab her attention over the loud music.

"What?" Meredith yells back coming closer to his head so she can hear him properly.

"I have to confess something" He grins.

"What?" Meredith asks confused.

"I got a crush on you" He grins even wider.

"Der" Meredith rolls her eyes and giggles. "That's so cheesy"

"I know. I love it" He says proudly.

"And I love you" Meredith adds. She grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers before turning her attention back to the band.

After playing for almost an hour The Clash is almost at the end of their set. The lead singer grabs the mice and speaks to the public.

"Everyone! Everyone! I want you all to grab your loved ones and I want you to hold them tight. To never let them go and to enjoy our final song of the evening with them in your arms."

Derek looks at Meredith and wraps his arms tightly around her from behind. He rests his chin on the top of her head and gently rubs her sides. Meredith places her hands over his and gently strokes the top of his hand.

Yeah, you must treat your lover girl rightIf you wanna make lover's rockYou must know the place you can kissTo make lover's rockEverybody knows it's a cryin' shameBut nobody knows the poor baby's nameBut she forgot that thing that she had(Ohh) To swallowOh you Western man, you're free with your seedWhen you make lover's rockBut woops, there goes the strength that you needTo make real cool lover's rockA genuine lover takes off his clothesAnd he can make a lover in a thousand goesBut she don't need that thing that she had(Ohh) To swallow(Know what I mean?)Yeah, you must treat your lover girl rightTo make lover's rockYou must know the place you can kissTo make lover's rockEverybody knows it's a crying shameBut nobody knows the poor baby's nameWhen she forgot that thing that she had(Ohh) To swallowYeah you throw away all your human theoriesOnce, you lost that grubby feelingYeah hey!(They call it lover's rock)Ridiculous innit?But that's what they call it(They call it lover's rock)So, follow me now(They call it lover's rock) x5On the floor now(They call it lover's rock) x3Throw your dollars!(They call it lover's rock) x3It's enormous!(They call it lover's rock)

Derek moves their bodies to the beat and mumbles all of the words to the lyrics. Meredith look up over her shoulder and sees a single tear rolling down his cheek. She smiles to herself and turns back around.

They music stops and the band thanks everybody for listening. They leave the stage and Meredith turns around in his arms. "Der. This was a very dirty song" She grins. She looks him in the eyes and only now notices the tears on his face. "What's wrong?" She asks worried.

"Nothing, love. I just... It's just... This is the best present ever and I can't express how in love I am with you and how much I care about you. Words can't describe the things I feel for you. I love you Meredith Grey, so much and I don't ever want to let you go. When you came into my life you literally saved me from myself. You were like coming up for fresh air. It was like I was drowning and you saved me. " He smiles while tearing up again.

"I love you to Derek. You... you make my life so much better and I can't imagine it without you in it anymore. I don't ever want to let you go either and you just being here by my side makes everything better. So thank you, so much and I love you." Meredith says, now tearing up as well.

Derek wraps his strong arms around her tiny frame and just holds her. Eventually they decide to call it a night and head home after and amazing day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.2K 29
Derek has taken up the persona of being a huge asshole, but Meredith sees through it. Through some bumps, they find a way to give each other peace
209K 9.2K 162
what if meredith and derek were best friends ever since childhood and went down the same career path. they share an apartment down the road from thei...
3.8K 84 2
smut included. 2 parts.
15.6K 510 62
hello readers, just a simple merder love story . FYI this fic is borrowed from @Tapatalk. Board - @Grey's Anatomy fanfic Written by- luvshepherd Pub...