Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[Twenty]

5.1K 125 17
By __MicroCosmos__

The Kim brothers parked their cars in front of the Choi's house. They left the car and these are their look for the night_

Soon they heard the cheerful voice that was coming from the front door of the house.

~They are here!' All of them looked at the direction and found Beomgyu screaming and jumping like a baby! Everyone chuckled seeing the cutiepie and headed towards the home.

Jin hugged Beomgyu and patted his back, 'How is my Beomgyu-ie doing, hmm?'

Beomgyu also hugged him, 'I'm great hyung-ie! What about you?'

Jin smiled warmly, 'Good, baby!'

Yoongi: Ahem!' he fake coughed to get there attention, 'Shall we go inside or some one need to cling with his "only hyung" more?' he said the 'only' word with extra pressure and others giggled.

Beomgyu flew to him and hugged, 'Yaa hyung! Don't be jealous! I love you too, ok?'

Yoongi smiled and hugged him back softly, 'Ok! Ok! Now let us in!'

Beomgyu then left him and one by one hugged each of them. All of them hugged him back showed him the genuine affection as he is like their own little brother.

The family is always like this. If anyone saw them together, they will think all of them are real brothers! That close they are....

Everyone entered the house, Jin and Yoongi at first and Jungkook with Beomgyu was the last one to enter. As soon as they entered Yeonjun and Soobin greeted them with warm hug and words.

All of them settled in the couch. Tae, Jimin, Soobin, Jungkook and Beomgyu are in one part of room and the hyung lines in another.

Yeonjun: Thanks guys for coming! We were really missing you all.

Namjoon: Are you being formal, yeon-ie?

Yeonjun: Umm...slightly-

Hoseok: Seems like you want a big snap on your dumb head, huh?

Yeonjun: N-no hyung! Don't! Your snap is the worst!' he said with nervousness.

All of them chuckled on their conversation. They are the closest friend since their childhood and no one could ever take their place!

Yoongi: Ok! Guys stop it. And Yeonjun, from when you started being formal? Just shrug it off and get in the night, shall we?

Yeonjun nodded with a smile.

Soobin: So, how the night will start? I mean, what's the plan?

Jin looked at other olders, 'what do you think?'

Yeonjun: As you say hyung! We are ok with everything.' Others nodded in agreement.

Jin: Ok then! So, first of all Yoongi, Jimin and Yeonjun team- you guys complete your meeting. Me, Soobin, Hoseok team- will cook dinner. And others can play or chat whatever they want.

Namjoon: Ok. But, first Beomgyu and Jungkook will complete their homework.

Beomgyu and Jungkook pouted but still nodded without arguing. And they all left to do their works. First Team went to the meeting room, second team to kitchen and Tae-joon went to theater room for choosing a movie to watch together after dinner. Meanwhile, Beom-kook went to Beomgyu's study room to finish their home works.

.

.

Time skip after two hours;

With Yoon-min and Yeonjun_

Jimin stood up from the chair and stretched his arms; while Yoongi leaned on the chair and closed his eyes putting his head on head rest! Yeonjun closed the file and looked at both of them.

Jimin: OH! What a boring time! Why meetings need to be so much boring?

Yoongi: Cause, it's a serious matter which is meant for adults! Not like you...who behaves like 5 years old doodlers all the time.' He said with still his eyes closed.

Jimin glared at him, 'So? That's good to be a doodler rather than being a 90 years old grandpa like you!'

Yoongi: who is the grandpa you said? His eyes shot opened and he glared at Jimin.

Jimin: YOU! who else? He replied confidently.

Yoongi: You brat! Come here- where are you running?'

Yoongi stood up violently and started chasing Jimin, who is already ran out of the room with a loud laughter!

Yeonjun: YAAA HYUNG! Just let it go! Leave him na?' he stood up and shouted from behind. But, who is listening to him?

Yeonjun shook his head and chuckled seeing their never ending bickering saga! Then he also followed them to downstairs.

Jimin quickly hid behind Jin in the kitchen, 'Hyung! Hyung! Save me! The grumpy cat will eat me, please!' he said while hugging Jin from behind.

Jin was bewildered by the sudden action, but he got the situation quickly as it is their daily chores. Hoseok and Soobin also understand the matter as they all know yoonmin's nonstop bickering since childhood!

Jin: Ok! Ok! First leave me! YAA! The pork will burn...'

Just then Yoongi entered the kitchen panting heavily. He spotted the culprit behind Jin. As soon Jimin noticed he hugged Jin even tighter.

Yoongi: Kim Jimin! Leave hyung and come here.' He said coldly.

Jimin gulped and tried to act cute, 'Hyung-ie! Sorry! Pwease don't scold Minnie... ' he said with a cute pout which is enough to melt anyone. But, Kim Yoongi? Huh!

Yoongi: I said in front of me. Right now!'

Jimin looked at Jin for support. He smiled and signaled him to obey Yoongi. Jimin pouted and slowly went near Yoongi with his head hanging low!

Yoongi: Look up!

Jimin shook his head as a "no" desperately

.

Yoongi: Don't make hyung-ie more angry, Minnie!'

Jimin slowly looked up with a shaky puppy gaze and the next moment....

-

-

-

{Cliffhanger!!

Can you guess what is gonna happen now? ^_^}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 440 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
2.4M 150K 54
COMPLETED (BOOK 1) *Also a stand-alone book!* (BxB)A seventeen-year-old boy discovers the world's biggest secret by accident. Or was it? Have you ev...
20.5K 908 27
What do you know about Vincent Russell? Well...most people don't know anything, considering he is an absolute closed book, which is ironic since his...
378K 10.2K 53
"Woah, you have so many freckles" I said rising my hand to touch his left cheekbone. "They are beautiful". "Say it again". "They...are...beautiful...