𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

33

16.5K 1.2K 343
By Mushwrites

Thank-you for all the love and support you guy have been showing,

Inline comments are highly appreciated ❤️

Aayat walked through the corridor, surprised to see the huge hospital. Jack, following her, she was looking around when faryal spotted her.

"Aayat? Is everything alright?" Faryal asked her worried, walking towards her.

"Umm.. hey, I'm absolutely good, just looking around" She told her, smiling at her.

"Oh that's nice, come I'll show you Around" She suggested, and waited for the answer.

"Erm. Jack, you can join your boss, I'll let you know when I'll Leave" Aayat told him, as she faced him.

"But.." Jack protest

"Jack I'll be alright, even faryal is here too," Aayat told him curtly and gestured to him to leave, he nodded his head.

"So, Jack is guarding you now" Faryal uttered with her smile as they walked forward.

"Your friend is too Protective, not my fault though" Aayat replied raising her hands, both giggled.

"So when are you joining?" Faryal asked her after the whole tour and then made her sit in her cabin and ordered tea for her.

"I'm just thinking about it, should I join this hospital or some other one" Aayat spoke with incoherent thoughts.

"Why not this? It's the best hospital, and they are wanting you, to join as soon as possible as a cardiologist " Frayal replied frowning at her words.

"Zaviyaar owns this hospital, and what if anyone say that I'm on this position because of him," She expressed herself faryal shook her head disbelief.

"Are you mad? You know that's not true, you are here by your own hard work, and let me tell you here in this hospital we don't support any sources, and that's the rule of the hospital Zaviyaar made it, and even I'm his friend, so I'm in this position because of him" faryal explained her and Aayat understood her point.

"And you should be proud of your husband, he just wants to spend most of his time with you, he just wants to be in front of his eyes," Fryal teased her while sipping her tea Aayat just smiled at her.

"I think i should leave" She said while getting up and faryal got up too.

"Hey, I'm going shopping if you can, you can join me, and then I'll drop you off too" Faryal suggested to her Aayat thought about it for a second and then nodded her head in yes.

"Let me just informed Zaviyaar" Aayat said taking out her phone to msged him then walked out with faryal, she bumped into someone her iphone fall on the floor, thankfully it didn't break, Aayat was about to fall but she didn't hit the floor as someone hold her arms.

"I'm so sorry" She instantly apologised and move back immediately and looked at the guy, who helped her.

"Don't be sorry, I love the accident" he replied, staring at her, smitten by her, Aayat frowned at his words, but ignoring him she just walked out while he was still in daze seeing her back her long hair flying in air, the smile on her face, he just smiled looking at her smile.

"She's is so beautiful" He whispered to himself staring at her.

"Haadi where are you lost move away" Hearing faryal's stern voice he came back to his senses and asked for her apology.

"Who's this girl, I have never seen her before" he asked her, and Faryal looked at Aayat as she was waiting for her.

"She's Aayat khan, joining this hospital soon" She answered him and walked towards her before he could ask her anything else.

"What are you doing here?" Aayat asked him seeing Zaviyaar in the parking lot. Leaning on faryal's car without his coat shades on his eyes doing something on phone, looking dashing as usually.

"I just saw your msg so just came to see you off" He said shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh come Zavi, I won't eat your wife" Faryal mocked him and opening the door of the driving seat.

"Just shut up and drive safe" he told her she just rolled her eyes at him, and then Zaviyaar opened the door of the passenger seat for Aayat and placed his hand on the roof so her head wouldn't get hurt while sitting.

She sat down and smiled beautifully at him, he leaned a little down and handed her his golden card.

"Zaviyaar I don't need this, you know I have my card" She notified him, giving him the card back, he denied not taking it back.

"I know you have, but I would love it, if you use my money so keep it and shop it from this only, I'll text you the code" he told her and placed the card on her lap Aayat just stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Keep it Aayart, pura khaali karke wapis karna isko" faryal commented looking at Zaviyaar, he smiled at her.

"I'll see you at home" he whispered, leaning down dropping a kiss on her forehead, and he waved a bye to frayal they left.

~

Aayat brought a lot of new western dresses, and some garments too, and the faryal forced her to buy some lingerie, Aayat was too shy to even say something, but none the less she brought it, she buyed some other needed stuff. First she took out her card but then she kept it back and took the golden card which Zaviyaar gave her.

And Zaviyaar too received the messages, and a satisfied smile appeared on his face, he felt happy that now he has someone too, he can spend his money on someone too.

It was 8 in evening, Zaviyaar finished up all his work, and head home, he horned and the watchman open the gate, his penthouse is at first floor, he just parked his car and take out his key as a habit to open the door, but before he could do it the door opened.

Revealing Aayat dressed up in a loose blue kurta and white kapri, her hair tied in a high ponytail,her no makeup face, just a lip balm on her plumpy lips,

"Assalam-Alaikum. Welcome home hubby" She greeted him sweetly, her face glowing and her smile cherry on the cake, she took the coat from his hand.

"Ahh i love this feeling" He uttered throwing his arms around her back taking in a hug, and walked inside a little still in the hug and closed the door with his leg, Aayat giggled at his actions and encircled her arms around his back.

"Zaviyaar let me go, I'll get water for you" Aayat whispered as he was nuzzling in her neck, smelling her fragrance. Hearing her he moved a little back and drop a peck on her lips, She blushed and without saying anything just walked in the kitchen, and came back with a glass of chilled water handed him, he was sitting on the couch and open the two buttons of his shirt and drank the water in one go.

"Chai piyoge?" Aayat asked him, he bobbed his head in yes, and then he walked upstairs, and got freshen up, and changed in comfortable plain orange vest and shorts, he went downstairs with his hair still wet.

Aayat placed the tray on the table and sat on the couch, Zaviyaar joined her, sat beside her.

"Umm.. it's good" He said taking the sip of tea and he liked it.

"I know i make the best tea" She replied proudly flapping her hair, Zaviyaar just smile at her while they talked about his hotel, and all.

"I'm thinking of joining the hospital from tomorrow" She informed him calmly Zaviyaar looked at her.

"But why so suddenly, just rest for some days, then you can join it?" Zaviyaar asked her, placing the cup on the tray and turning to face her.

" I have taken enough rest, and I'm bored too, you have joined the office back, so I'll be alone all day, so that's why I'm thinking of joining back" She answered him, he just shrugged his shoulders agreeing with her.

Aayat took the cups and went back to the kitchen, while Zaviyaar used his phone for 10 minutes and realized her wife hasn't come back, he walked to the kitchen and frowned seeing her cooking something.

"What are you doing?" he asked and as he walk-in a little, Aayat heard his voice,

"I'm cooking dinner for us Zavi" She replied in duh tone without turning back, Zaviyaar got confused.

"But why?, didn't you call the butlers" he asked her and turned her around holding her arm.

"I forgot about them, but it's alright i can manage" she replied and turned around again to stir the gravy she was making.

"I'll call Jack to inform the maid and butlers, so they can come tomorrow," He said, going through the contacts to call Jack.

"Maid is okay, but butlers are not needed" She replied, lowering the flame and turning to face him.

"What do you mean by that" He said raising his eyebrows getting perplex.

"We both will be out whole day, and we have to look out for breakfast and dinner, and there are only two of us so I can manage it" Aayat answer him casually Zaviyaar  olled his eyes at her

"You'll be tired after the duty, and I won't let you cook, because I need you too, so you are not even putting your foot in the kitchen, I'll call the butlers, they will cook the dinner and breakfast too." Zaviyaar declared his decision Aayat rolled her eyes at his words.

"Zaviyaar I can manage it seriously" She told him holding his hand he looked at her with a severe expression.

"Aayat, after your duty, your time is reserved for me only , even I want to spend some moments with you, which we have missed, and you'll get tired too, and I won't be able to handle it, so just don't argue on that" He told her strictly, She pouted sadly and bobbed his head in yes.

"By the way, what are you cooking?" He asked her, changing the topic Aayat sighed.

"Biryani" she replied and his eyes twinkled she giggled looking at him.

"What's in the desert?" He asked her again, tucking her bang behind her ears.

"What do you want eat" She asked him innocently raising her brows, as she didn't thought about desert.

"I want to eat you in desert biwi " He whispered stepping near her Aayat looked at her eyes, he placed his hands on the slab caging her between his arms, the atmosphere got romantic between them, she stared at his eyes as he leaned a little down eying her lips, he raised his eyebrow in question.

"I'm available" She whispered back with a shy smile, Zaviyaar smiled looking at her, he took her hand and placed it around his nape.

"Can I have dessert before dinner?" He whispered and asked her, pull her chin upward, with his thumb and index finger.

"Everything after dinner just move out and let me work" She said pushing him, placing her palm on his chest, Zaviyaar chuckled and moved out, Aayat turned around to work, when he came back and kissed her cheek without touching her.

"Zaviyaar" Aayat took his name loudly, he just ruffled her hair, laughingly went out of the kitchen, leaving a smile on her face.

Zaviyaar just watched the tv, getting bored and Aayat came after 20 minutes with a bowl , placing it on the table she asked him to came and have his dinner, seeing the hot tempting biryani he didn't wait and just stuffed in his mouth with a soon and moaned at the taste, without much talks they complete the dinner.

"This was the best biryani I ever had biwi" He complimented her and took her hands, kissed her knuckles one by one.

"Thankyou hubby" She replied, smiling at her adorable husband, and walked inside the kitchen taking the plates and putting them in the sink. She didn't realised the Zaviyaar following her.

"Now time for my dessert" He whispered to her from back, she was startled.

"But I have to wash the plates" Aayat told him innocently, blinking her eyes, Zaviyaar rolled his eyes.

"Maid will do that tomorrow" He answered and before Aayat could say he bent down and lifted her in his arms effortlessly making her squeal in surprise.

"Zavi let me turn off the lights at least" Aayat argued, flapping her legs, Zaviyaar breathed as he walked near the switchboard.

"Switch it off" he gestured to her Aayat rolled her eyes at his impatient behaviour and turned off the lights, seeing the darkness she encircled her arms around his neck and hid her face in the crook of his neck.

He walked towards their bedroom carefully, he dropped her on the bed, she was laying on the center of the bed, He took off his vest, Aayat got nervous seeing him shirtless, he hovered above her slowly, making her heartbeat stopped, she shivered as theirs body touched Each-other.

"Relax, I won't do anything, for which you aren't ready" He whispered softly and placed a kiss on her forehead to calm her down .

"I trust you Zaviyaar, I know you wouldn't do anything, I was just nervous being close to you" she replied him putting her hand on his cheek caressing it softly, Zaviyaar smiled at her, and both their eyes got locked, they were staring at Each other, intensely.

She leaned upward a little seeing her actions Zaviyaar dipped his head and claimed her plumpy lips, closing his eyes, Aayat shut her eyes as soon his lips touched hers, she wrapped her arms around his back kissing him back immediately ,their lips moved softly against Eachother.

Zaviyaar moved back gasping for air, but didn't stopped there, he divided his head in her neck, dropping soft slow kissed, Aayat felt hot with his touched, she was breathing slowly absorbing everything, there was whole zoo in her tummy, but she didn't stopped him, she was liking his touch, she wanted more, for the first time both were this close with each other.

She moaned his name softly, and Zaviyaar was lost his passion he moved to other side of her neck lowering her dress a little, he hold her hand and entwined their fingers, placed it on the bed.

His soft kissed turned into passionate wet kiss, he was loving her soft white, creamy skin, and her fragrance was pulling him more towards her, Aayat was feeling goosebumps on her skin, she felt hot, she felt him taking her skin between his teeths, leaving a Mark just above her collar bone, she fists his black hair and hissed, and Zaviyaar moved back slowly, looked at her closed her breathing heavily, her lips quivering Aayat opened her eyes not feeling anything, and looked him he was staring at her.

He took their entwined hand near his lips and placed a warm kiss on the back of her hand, She blushed at his intense gaze. He moved back from her before it got too much for them and set her dress properly laid beside her, pulling her in his arms.

There was nothing awkward between them, they were both coming close slowly and naturally, going with that flow.

"I love you" He whispered kissed her temple, Aayat stared at him in his eyes,

"I love you too" she replied, placing a soft kiss on his jaw, and putting her hand on his nape, he hissed feeling something burning Aayat got up getting worried.

"What's wrong?" She asked leaning on him to check and realised that she scratched his neck with her nails, lost in the kiss, she bit her lower lips feeling shy.

"What is it?" He asked her teasingly, understanding her expressions.

"I think it's a scratch," Aayat replied acting innocently and laying back in his arms.

"Oh yeah! Ek jungli billi ne scratch kar liya hoga" Zaviyaar replied teasingly.

(Wild cat must have scratched it)

"Jungli bili" she glared at him, with stern eyes.

"Sorry, I mean to say junglee Sherni" He replied, shrugging his shoulders, She sharply looked at him.

(wild lioness)

"So what, you have bite me too" she mocked him, shrugging her shoulders casually.

"Really! Where? Show me" He said, acting all innocent, palming his mouth.

"Haw, Besharam" Aayat, winded her eyes and slapped on his arm, Zaviyaar laughed at her, pulled her closer and murmured "cute" and both didn't realise sleep took over them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How's the chapter?

Excited for upcoming chapters?

Liking the story so far ?

Keep showering your love🫶🏻🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 17.1K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
25.8K 1.2K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
90.3K 4.3K 31
Have you ever happened to loathe someone so much that you couldn't even stand them. Well yes, it did happen with Aayat and Zayan. They had the most...