𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓...

By ParkAaimin

A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖
ʸᵒᵘʳsᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᗴᖇᖴᗴᑕTIOᑎ
ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪs ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ...ꨄ︎
Tᕼᗴ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
Տᗩᐯᗴ ᗰᗴ!
ᗯᕼᗩTՏ ᗴ᙭ᗩᑕTᒪY ᕼᗩᑭᑭEᑎIᑎᘜ
ᗰᗴᒪOᗪY....♪
He Is...
ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ꨄ︎
Տᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒍᗴᖇK
ᗴᑎᘜᗩᘜᗴᗰᗴᑎT
ᗴᘜOIՏTIᑕ
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᗴ
ᖴᗴᗴᒪՏ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ
IᑎᐯITᗩTIOᑎՏ
Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᒪIᗴՏ
ᖇOYᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪᗴᗰY
ᗴᑎᗴᗰIᗴՏ
ᗪᗩTᗴ?
ᑭᖇOᗰ
ᖴᗩKᗴ ᑕᗩᖇᗴ
Iᗰ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ ᑭᖇOᑭOՏᗩᒪ
ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ Tᕼᗴ Տᗩᗰᗴ
ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ՏᑌᖇᑭᖇIՏᗴ
ᖇIᑎᘜ ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗪᖇᗩᗰᗩ
ᗪᗩY ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ
ᑌᑎᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ 爪卂尺尺|卂ᘜ乇
尺乇匚乇卩ㄒ|ㄖ几 ᑕᗴᖇᗴᗰOᑎY
ᗷᖇOKᗴᑎ
IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ

ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴT

33 13 0
By ParkAaimin

Chapter 10: (your P.O.V)

Ian:- I'll come to meet you tonight in the palace.

His words left me stunned. Could he really come to the palace? I didn't know how to react.

Ian:- Heyo.

He waved his hand in front of my eyes, but I was lost in thought.

Y/n:- Ah, just give it already.

Ian:- This is no fun.

Y/n:- It's not fun, please.

Ian:- Is this bracelet that important?

Y/n:- Hm.

I couldn't help but think about how vital the bracelet was for the upcoming event.

Y/n:- Please.

Ian:- Trust me. I'll return it at the palace.

With mixed feelings, I left him and returned to the palace, wondering what would happen if he came and discovered that I wasn't just an ordinary girl but a princess.

What if didn't return it back to me?  What if someone from the palace sew him with me ?

I'm currently in my chamber, contemplating the worst-case scenario, when Hanna enters.

Hanna: - Princess?

I look at her.

Y/n: - Yea-yeah, Hanna.

Hanna: - Everyone is calling you downstairs for dinner.

I give her a smile while nodding my head.

Y/n: - You go; I'm coming.

She nods and leaves the chamber. I take a deep breath and look at my empty wrist.

Y/n: - What should I do now? What if everyone notices it?

Then I got an idea. I rush to my closet, take out another bracelet that matches my dress, and put it on.

Y/n: - Hope no one will notice.

No one: - Why in the world would you want me to notice you? I have to ask, am I your crush or something? 🌚🌝

I walk to the dining table and take my seat beside Prince Frank-lee.

Y/n: - Good evening, Your Highness.

King: - Good evening.

Queen: - Good evening.

Prince Frank-lee: - Goo—wait, wait, where is your royal bracelet, PRINCESS?

The word "princess" is emphasized, and I can feel the stares directed at me.

Y/n: - Oh, yeah, tha-that?

Prince Frank-lee: - Yup, that? Don't tell us you've lost it, huh?

Queen: - Yes, Princess, where is it?

Y/n: - It's in my chamber.

Prince Frank-lee: - Are you sure? In your chamber? Don't you know how important it is for our family?

Y/n: - Yea-yeah.

Prince Frank-lee: - But it doesn't sound like it's in the chamber. 😼

I'm growing increasingly frustrated as the room heats up, and he adds more fuel to the fire.

Y/n: - Why?

Prince Frank-lee: - As far as I know, you don't take it off.

Y/n: - I do sometimes take it off.

Queen: - But why today? What's so special?

King: - Yeah, daughter.

Y/n: - Because it wasn't matching with my outfit.

And that's a blatant lie because that bracelet matches with every outfit.

King: - Then you should have worn it on the other hand instead of taking it off.

Prince Frank-lee: - Sorry to interrupt, but...

Y/n: - But?

Prince Frank-lee: - As much as I know, it would match better with this outfit.

Y/n: - Actually, Prince, it's my choice. If I wanted to make a change...

King: - Enough. Everyone eat.

Queen: - Princess, you better wear it when you return to your chamber.

Y/n: - I will, don't worry.

That bracelet is so important for our family, and if they got to know that I lost it, instead of reacting over me going out of the palace they would react more on losing that bracelet that is worth millions.

(Queen kim scarlet's P.O.V )

King Kim is currently preparing to meet his dear brother, King Min, and he gets ready we could finally go to his brothers palace.

After we reach there at his kingdom.

(?'s P.O.V)

?: And she's back here again. I hate to see her here. She's always against me, and she'll regret coming here already. Looking at her coming out of the carriage makes my blood boil.

She look towards me and I hide behind the bushes.

?: Just go to your room once. 😼

(Queen kim scarlet's P.O.V)

I don't like coming here, but I don't know why King Kim loves to come here.

No one: Because it's his brother's kingdom.

King Kim: Let's go inside; Hyung must be waiting.

We walk inside the palace, and there we see King Min Yoongi sitting on his sofa.

King Min: You are already here?

King Kim: Good evening, Hyung.

Queen Kim: Good evening, King Min.

King Min: Good evening.

With that, both of the brothers took their seats on the sofa.

King Min: I think you both must be tired from the journey. Why don't you go and rest a little?

Tired, I give him a polite smile and nod.

King Kim: You go; I'm coming.

Queen Kim: Hmm.

I walk to the room and am about to open the door when...

(YOUR P.O.V)

It's been an hour since that incident at dinner, and I'm still quite scared. I worry that Queen might come to check on me. Moreover, I'm certain that Prince Frank-lee is busy adding fuel to the fire with his accusations.

I'm truly scared about what might happen. What if he... What if he stole my royal bracelet? What if he doesn't return it? Tomorrow is a crucial day, and I can't afford to lose it. Plus, it's raining outside, which adds to my unease.

Then, just as I'm lost in these thoughts, someone jumps onto my balcony. My heart races, and I'm about to shout in panic when I realize it's him – Ian.

Ian: Uhhh... I thought it was going to be hard to get here, but it wasn't that difficult, actually.

And then, I realize what he's talking about. The guards are incredibly useless. I feel relieved now that he's finally here. Thank goodness!

Y/n: You... you're here.

Ian: Hey, I didn't see you before. Wait, wait, you're here, which means I chose the right balcony.

Y/n: How did you get here?

Jack: That was easier than I thought. I expected it to be challenging, but the guards are truly inept.

Y/n: Fine, give it already.

Ian: Really? You think I came all this way to give you the bracelet that easily?

What does that means ? That's my bracelet, and it was his choice to come all this way here.

With that, he walks over to the bed. What's he doing here? If Hanna sees him, she'll kill me.

Y/n: You're here... And if someone sees you here, they will kill me.

Ian: It was relatively straightforward. I anticipated more difficulty, but it seems the guards are incompetent.

Y/n: Fine, just give it to me, fear the guards.

Ian: but they are easy... I thought it would be tough, but these guards are a joke.

With that, he walks toward the bed. How can he be such a jerk? He sits down.

Ian: So, whose chamber is this? The princess's, right?

Y/n: Yes...

Why is he testing my patience?

Ian: Where is she?

He gets up from the bed and starts coming towards me. I'm retreating until my back hits the wall.

And then, he's just inches away from me. He suddenly takes my hands and pins them to the wall.

What is he doing, and why am I not stopping him?

Y/n: Ian, what are you doing?

Ian: Shhhh... you know, you're pretty.

Am i blushing ?

When we both hear a knock on the door.

Ian: Someone is there. Probably Princess Y/n.

Y/n: Let me go.

Ian: Shhh, she'll overhear us.

And he starts walking backward.

I sigh in relief.

Ian: I think I better go before the princess arrives.

He walks toward the balcony and gives me a last glance.

Ian: I'll wait for you tomorrow.

Then he jumps out of the balcony. I run towards the railing and see him running.

Then, I suddenly realized that my bracelet was still on my wrist. I forgot about it completely.

Y/n: Oh, no! I forgot about that!

Unknowingly, I start blushing.

Hanna: *Boo!*

I get startled and turn around to see Hanna.

Y/n: Hanna, you scared me. I thought...

Hanna: Who were you expecting at this hour, a ghost?

Y/n: Ghost... yeah, a ghost.

Hanna: Ghost? Princess, are you okay?

Y/n: Never mind, Hanna. Let's just go to sleep.

I look back at the balcony and find him, bidding me goodbye before he leaves.

Smiling to myself, I start walking towards the bed when...

(Queen kim scarlet's P.O.V)

I walk to the room and was about to open the door when...

???:- Boo!

I got startled suddenly, and I turn around to find King Kim.

Queen kim:- You scared me.

King kim:- Huh.

And he flips his hair in attitude.

King kim:- Such a scaredy-cat.

I roll my eyes, open the door, and something falls on me.

It's an ewwwww lizard.

(?'s P.O.V)

?:- Yeah, yeah, just open it already, nah.

And she opens the door.

?:- Shoo, shoo...

Wait! Did she just...

My eyes widen. She picks up the lizard and throws it out of the window.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 108 9
Jimin who is a beautiful boy happens to be the fiance of future mafia king Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon, an underdog who is determined to rule asian cr...
114K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
17.1K 918 5
Do I hate him? Yes, I do. I hate him to the moon and back! It gets on my nerve just seeing him breathing! If I could have one wish, just one wish! I...
6.1K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...