NO MAN LIKE HIM

By Kountibah

A year after her husband's death, Gigi Montagne is still unable to recover from her depression. Not even the... More

THE CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
EPILOGUE

26

1K 55 5
By Kountibah

Thomas had the idea of watching a movie but he fell asleep even before the one hour mark. Hakim had a fond smile on his face as he watched him dream, head resting over his shoulder. He was so adorable. Hakim didn't want to move and risk waking him up. Yet, the movie was about to end and he'd have to go to bed himself. He slowly turned to the other side and looked at Gigi.

She was the only one who'd watched the whole movie without breaking her focus for a second. Or so she appeared. In reality, Gigi would not be able to tell you exactly what happened in the movie because her whole attention had been on the way her thighs were brushing against hakim's under the blanket. She'd been trying to control herself for almost two hours now, trying not to lean over and kiss this man. When the movie ended, she quickly turned the TV off and got up.

"Well, that was good-Oh?"

She hadn't noticed that Thomas had fallen asleep. Hakim put a finger over his lips to tell her to be quiet. He then held Thomas's head and stood up as cautiously as he could before carrying the boy in his arms. Thomas stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

"I'm going to put him in bed." Hakim said.

"Ok."

Gigi watched him walk out of the living-room. There was something highly pleasing in seeing Hakim carrying her son like that. He definitely would make a great father, she thought and it brought a smile to her face.

Hakim took the stairs with the boy in his arms and walked to his bedroom. He tried to put him in the bed without waking him up but by the time he was pulling the blanket over him, Thomas had opened his eyes and was staring at Hakim, still half asleep.

"The movie...." He said.

"It ended, buddy. It's okay, I will watch it with you again tomorrow, if you want. Now, you just go to sleep okay?"

"Hmmm."

He closed his eyes. Hakim brushed away the hair on his face and following his instinct, he leaned down and kissed Thomas on the forehead. The boy opened his eyes again.

"What?" Hakim asked as Thomas was just staring at him without saying anything.

"...My dad never watched a movie with me." He mumbled. "He never had the time..."

Hakim hummed and placed a hand on Thomas's cheek.

"Your dad was a businessman. It's thanks to him that you have such a good life, okay? I'm sure he loved you unconditionally and that he'd have spent more time with you if he could."

"I wish...I wish I knew him better. I feel like I never had a father...Even when he was alive, he was still a ghost to me. A stranger."

"...I am sorry, buddy."

"It's okay...I hope you get married to mom for real, though...So I can have a new dad to watch movies with..."

Hakim's heart was beating hard. Thomas smiled. The man stayed by his side until he closed his eyes again and drifted back to sleep. Hakim left his bedroom, still thinking about those last words. He felt bad for Thomas. He knew exactly what it was like to not have a father and he wished he could do something so that kid didn't have to grow up with a void in his heart but could he really take the place of a father? Was he strong enough for that?

No doubt, he really loved Thomas but he didn't want him to get attached, not when his relationship with Gigi was still undefined. He didn't want to suddenly disappear from their lives and have Thomas feeling abandoned all over again.

Yet, he couldn't help but think...Why was he fighting so hard with himself? Clearly, Gigi didn't leave him indifferent and she had already confessed her love to him many times. He could have a great life with her and Thomas but then, he remembered why he couldn't do that. Shan. She was the one he was supposed to have a life with and even though he was starting to doubt her sincerity, it still felt wrong to chose another woman over her. Hakim was torn between his desires and what he felt was "right" to do. Until he'd know for sure that Shan was lying to him, he couldn't allow himself to think of a life with Gigi and Thomas.

He made his way back to the living-room. He folded the blanket they used for the movie and took all the cups and plates left on the table to the kitchen. That's where he found Gigi. Hakim froze at the entrance when he saw her.

Gigi was wearing her pyjama which was nothing more than a very short sleeveless, silky night gown. When she bent over the kitchen counter to grab a wine bottle, Hakim's eye's went helplessly to her bottom and he quickly looked away before she noticed.

"Do you want a glass as well?" She asked him.

"Oh...Yes, please."

He made his way to the sink and did the dishes. The weather wasn't so warm yet he had droplets of sweat over his forehead. Once all the plates were dried and stored away, he joined Gigi at the counter. She pushed a glass of wine in front of him, her lower lip trapped between her teeth.

"You're sweating." She said.

Hakim hummed and drank almost half of his glass. He was trying his best not to look at her. His self-control was literally holding on to a thin thread. In fact, he was starting to get a bit angry.

"You make it really hard for me." He said with a chuckle.

"What was that?"

"You know that i'm a grown man. The fact that you are wearing something like this when you know that we will be sharing a bed later...I'm starting to believe that you are doing it on purpose."

Hakim's eyebrows rose when Gigi grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and forced him to look at her. She stood on her tippy toes so there faces were only inches apart.

"You guessed it right." She said. "I am doing it on purpose. I need you to lose control, Hakim. Until when am I going to have to try before you reach your limit, hm?"

She was taunting him, luring him in. Hakim pushed her away. Gigi was clearly disappointed. She rolled her eyes and sipped her wine. Hakim decided it would be best to just stay away from her. Yet, when he made his way to the exit, he suddenly lost the last bit of control he had over his body. His reason couldn't fight anymore. He saw himself turning around and walking back toward an unexpecting Gigi. The next thing she knew, Hakim was grabbing her by the waist and sitting her on the counter.

Gigi opened her mouth to speak but no words came out because Hakim's lips came crashing down on hers. She wrapped her legs around him and moaned when she felt his manhood against her. So her plan did work after all...If she knew, she'd have thrown on some lingerie earlier.

Hakim was eager. His hands roamed all over he body, just as his tongue was exploring inside Gigi's mouth. She let him do as he pleased, even though she was slowly losing her breath. Suddenly, her body was picked up as if she weighed nothing.

Hakim felt like the bedroom was just too far away so he took her to the living-room. Gigi gasped when she was unceremuniously thrown on the couch.

"Wait-" She said.

"Wait?" Hakim laughed. "You turn me on with your little dress and you want me to wait?"

"No...It's just that...I feel like Thomas will hear us."

Hakim sighed and grabbed the remote to turn the TV before throwing it somewhere behind him.

"Better? He will hear the TV, if he wakes up."

Gigi didn't have the time to say anything more. Hakim dragged her by the feet so she would be lying flat on the couch.

Gigi was very surprised. It was like he'd become a whole different person. Where was the gentle, shy man she knew? Gone. But she didn't hate this new version of Hakim. If anything, he made her go crazier.

He hovered over her body, arms supporting his weight as he leaned down and kissed her collarbone. Hakim's mind was spinning as he took in her scent, biting lightly her skin and enjoying the soft, breathy moans that escaped her lips.

His hand slid under her gown, brushed over her panties and went up to her stomach. Gigi laughed. She was a bit ticklish.

"Oh, wait..."

But as Hakim made it clear earlier, he wasn't going to wait. Gigi helplessly let him take off her pyjama and throw it on the floor. She was now completely bare except for her laced panties.

Hakim hungrily stared at her body and that alone was enough to make Gigi's eyes roll. It's been too long since she last felt wanted, desired by a man. And the fact that the man looking at her right then was Hakim made it just so much better.

"It's unfair that I am the only one naked." She said, grabbing the end of his shirt.

Hakim snatched her wrist and pinned them against her chest. He shook his head:

"Let me see you first." He said.

Gigi nodded and just let him take the lead. Hakim was a curious man. He followed with his eyes every trace of his fingers over Gigi's body. He was fascinated by the goosebumps that appeared over her skin as his breath hit her. He grabbed her breast and weighted it in his hands, one after the other. They fitted well and he seemed to like it. Gigi had her eyes closed, settling in the feeling of Hakim's hands on her. She didn't see him lean down and take her nipple into his mouth but she sure felt it. Her eyes widened as she stared at his head over her chest.

She pulled on his hair. She was so sensitive and wasn't ready yet for Hakim's tongues over her nipples like that but he wasn't stopping. Gigi couldn't say anything more than oh's of ecstasy as the man switched from one breast to the other, watching how her body reacted to it. It seemed like it was coming back to life under his touch.

"I can't..." Gigi said when he looked at her.

"Yes, you can. You wanted it, remember?"

"But you have to slow down...I haven't done this in too long."

Hakim just shook his head. His next move was to take Gigi's underwear off before placing his body right between her legs so she wouldn't close them.

"I am not going to have sex with you." He said. "I just want to feel you, okay?"

Gigi nodded.

"Have you...Have you ever...?" She asked.

"No." Hakim replied, guessing what she was curious about. "You are the first woman I have done this much with ever...And I want to discover it all by myself, alright? You're not going to try to stop me."

"No..."

"Good."

Hakim ignored the tiny voice that was scolding him in his mind, telling him that he was supposed to have all his firsts with Shan. But he'd gone too far already and it was too late to stop. Not like he could anyway.

He chose to kneel down on the floor so he could see exactly what he was doing. Gigi covered her face with her hands. Even Augustin had never looked at her so intimately before but the shyness was nothing compared to the happiness she felt, knowing that Hakim had never done this to another woman, not even to Shan. She finally was a step ahead of her.

He kissed the inside of her thighs, slowly. Her skin was burning under his touch, like she was being set on fire. Hakim was sure he was burning up too. His fingers made their way to her most intimate part and Gigi jolted when she felt them.

He said he'd never done it before but Hakim sure knew where to find her sensitive bud. He was careful, slow. His eyes were set on Gigi as he monitored every one of her reactions. It was hard for her to remain in place. The longer he touched her, the less she could keep her back against the cushion. Hakim had his hand against her stomach to keep her down.

"I am gonna..." she whined a few minutes later.

The tension was building up in her. Gigi was falling apart but suddenly, Hakim had stopped touching her. She opened her eyes and groaned in frustration. His amused face irritated her.

"I hope you know that I will make you pay for this..." She said.

"Shhh..."

He pushed a finger inside her. Gigi's head fell back. Hakim enjoyed how her body was pulling him in. He could imagine what it would feel like to actually be inside of her and it made it harder for him to focus. His own body was begging him to just pull his clothes off and take what was his but no. He was going to be patient. He promised himself that he wouldn't go that far.

Instead, he added another finger inside Gigi, and then a third. She was tight but also wet enough to ease his moves in and out of her body. Gigi's climax was building up again.

"Hakim...please..."

She looked at him pleadingly. Hakim knew what she wanted but he moved his fingers with more intensity inside her. Gigi's moaned grew louder as he simultaneously started rubbing over her sensitive bud again. She turned her head to the side and stared at the Tv screen, showing a wide field of red roses. That's when she finally reached her climax and had her first orgasm in what felt like forever. Even with her eyes closed, she could still see the field of red roses, permanently printed in her mind. She knew she would always remember this exact moment when she'd see one of those flowers again.

Hakim watched as her body relaxed. She was drained of all her energy. A glance at the clock on the wall showed him that it was almost two in the morning. He stood up and carried her in his arms. Gigi wrapped her arms and legs around him as he took her up the stairs.

He didn't take her to bed as she expected. He headed to the bathroom and let her stand on her feet. Gigi leaned against the wall and watched him unbutton his shirt while looking at her.

"Are we going to have shower sex?" She asked, biting on her thumb nail.

Hakim chuckled.

"You can barely stand on your feet right now."

"Yeah, so?..."

"No. No shower sex, Mrs Montagne. No sex at all."

Gigi sighed.

"I hate it when you call me like that. Especially now..."

Hakim kept quiet. He took all his clothes off and turned the shower on. She could see that he, unlike her, did not get a release from their previous activities.

"Come here." He said, urging her to get in the cold shower with him.

She did just that. He took a sponge with soap and started gently washing her body as if she was a child.

"Why not?" She asked out of the blue, the sponge passing over her ass cheeks. "Why can't we do it? I know you want it just as much as I do... It's because of Shan, right?"

"No, it's not." He replied.

"She told you to seduce me, Hakim. I think she wouldn't mind if we had sex. It wouldn't count as cheating. She gave you her consent."

"It's not about Shan. It's because I don't want to rush it, Mrs Montagne, that's all."

Gigi wasn't convinced but she decided to let it go. Instead, she took the sponge from him and started washing his body as well. She just loved Hakim's body so much. She knew she'd never get tired of looking at him, if only he'd get naked in front of her more often.

"You are so beautiful." She said to him. "I really want to see what your face will look like when you come..."

"What?"

Gigi wrapped her soapy hand around his manhood and grinned when Hakim looked almost as if in pain due to his sensitivity. It was her turn to pin him, this time to the shower's wall, as she worked him toward the edge. She didn't take her eyes off of his face, not even for a second. She didn't want to miss any of it and just as she expected, Hakim wasn't simply stunning as he came. He was a god. She promised herself that it wouldn't the last time that she'd see that face.

"I'm never letting you go." She whispered to him as he was still getting down from his high.

Hakim didn't respond but he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her passionately under the hot water of their shower. Promise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 4.3K 29
Sydney has lived more than one life, she has been alive since 1679. She dead drowning on a slave ship, and she came back as another baby. She doesn't...
26.5K 1.3K 42
When Carla told her family and friends that she was going to get a pet, all of them guessed that she was referring to a cute little dog, a Pomeranian...
1.8K 110 8
After the death of her mom Hillary realizes that she is all alone. She yearns for a family and since all her relationships have always ended in disas...
169K 6.1K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...