If you let me

By yagirlllay11

More

CAST
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
forty seven

sixteen

2.5K 98 34
By yagirlllay11

Morgan
Los Angeles, California
6:00 p.m.
Two days later

"Can we bake cookies for Santa too?" Mia asked

I nodded "Of course baby girl."

Although she's seven I still love the fact that she believes in Santa, the tooth fairy, and things like that. I know when I was growing up people ruined it for me by telling me the truth. I'll rather her find out on her own, she'll eventually grow out of it.

"Come on. You ready?" I asked

She nodded as she held on to the star. I picked her up towards the top of the top of the tree and she sat on there.

I sat her feet back on the ground

"Let me ask you something." I said sitting down on the couch

I pat next to me for her to sit and she did.

"You do like Jordyn right?"

She nodded

"What if I said she was my girlfriend? Would you be upset?"

Her eyes widened "Really?! She's your girlfriend?"

She seemed so excited

I nod and chuckled "So you're happy?"

She nodded eagerly "Yeah mama, I like her a lot."

"Yeah me too." I smiled

"So grandma and papa said they was doing Christmas by their house. Would you like for Jordyn to come?"

Mia nodded and jumped up happily

I chuckled and sat her back down "Calm down baby."

"But okay I'll tell her. She'll be on her way over in a few minutes. Do you want pizza, I'm not in the mood to cook tonight princess."

Doing the tree really took a lot of my energy to do anything.

"Yeah."

"Okay." I pulled my phone out and ordered a pizza with wings while Mia watched cartoons

Fifteen minutes passed and my phone buzzed indicating a text. It was Jordyn saying she was outside. I got up and went to open the door to let her inside.

I pecked her lips before she walked in front of me to the living room.

her body was out of this damn world

Before she could walk all the way to the living room I pulled her into the kitchen right quick.

"What babe?"

"You looking too damn good right now."

She blushed "Stop. I'm just wearing a fitted dress."

"And it's fitting." I eyed her before hugging her from behind

She laughed "Go head Morgan."

I laughed "Come on."

She stopped us from walking and turned around to face me.

She pecked my lips a few times before pulling away "Only because that little peck you did at the door wasn't enough."

I rolled my eyes "Girl come on."

She giggled and we made our way to the living room where Mia was laying down still watching TV.

"Hey Jordyn." She said

"Hey sweetie, why you sound so down?"

"I'm hungry."

Jordyn sat beside her and Mia laid her head in her lap

"Did you mom not cook?" Jordyn looked at me with a glare

I cocked my head to the side

Mia shook her head "We getting pizza."

"Oh okay." She said releasing her glare from me

"Call them and make sure the driver didn't get lost. You do have a big neighborhood luxury back here."

I grabbed my phone but soon as I was about to call the door bell rung.

I went to open it just to see my little sister behind the door with my pizza in her hands.

"Girl what you doing?" I let her in

"The pizza guy was at the driveway and I was pulling in so he gave it to me."

I shook my head

"What did you come by for?"

"Oh I came to get my shoes that I left."

"You about to ball?"

"Nah I'm actually going out to this party with Tyrell, his girlfriend, and she bringing some of her friends that we know from school."

"You going to a party?"

"Yeah. Im
Shocked to but I told myself I need to get out of the house more."

"I mean I've only been out of school for a year."

"Right I get it. I'm actually happy you are going out. Who car you have?"

"Dad's Range Rover."

"Okay."

She followed me in the living room

"Mia bia!" India said once she spotted Mia

Mia smiled

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"Hungry."

"Oh the food right there." She pointed back at the boxes in my hand

"Go wash your hands Mia."

Mia got up and went to the bathroom

"Oh sorry. Jordyn this is my little sister India, India this my girlfriend Jordyn. Which I'm sure you already know about since we've talked."

India chuckled "Hi, nice to meet you."

"You too." Jordyn smiled

India grabbed her shoes from one of the little closets that was down here.

"Okay I don't want to take up to much yall time. I gotta go love you."

"Alright. Love you too, be safe."

"I will, always." She yelled before I heard her leave out the door.

"Your sister is gorgeous."

"Yeah and so damn nonchalant at times."

Jordyn chuckled and Mia came back but we all went in the kitchen. After washing our hands we began to eat and talk.

-

India

"India you looking good tonight." Jamie said

"Thank you." I said as Tyrell looked back giving me a glance

I rolled my eyes because he's been wanting me to hook up with her all night.

She was cute and had a nice shape but I wasn't trying to do anything with a girl tonight. I didn't even know if I was gay, bi or what. I was still confused on everything about myself at the moment.

"Y'all could meet up with us, I just want to talk to India right quick." Ty said pulling me to a more private place

"What?" I asked

"What's up with you? I know you see shawty like you."

"Mhm but I'm chilling tonight."

"You sipping on that drink, you might be doing more than chilling."

"I doubt it. I'm not trying to confuse myself more than I'm already am."

"You don't have to rush to figure out what your sexuality is because of one night. I'm not forcing you or anybody is but have some fun."

I sighed "You're right. Okay, I'll have more fun."

"Good." We walked off

"What are you doing for Christmas?"

"Nothing, the usual with my family."

"You think I could come over?" He asked

"Yeah of course. You know my mom been asking about you."

"Is that so." He smirked

I slapped the back of his head "Tyrell you really asking for it."

He laughed "My bad. You know I just be playing bro."

"Playing my ass. You ain't gonna be playing when I kick and rolling your body on this ground like a soccer ball."

He sucked his teeth as we caught up with everybody else.

I decided to make better conversation with Jamie. She was actually pretty chill which made me feel like shit for how I was acting so dry with her at first.

"I was wondering, I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries here."

"Mhm."I listened

"But I was hoping you could take some pictures of me for my birthday coming up. It's not until February but I know you have a pretty busy schedule."

I looked at her "Really?"

"Y-yeah, is that a problem?"

"No it's just that I didn't really expect you to want me to do them."

"Well I would ask my sister since she's a choreographer and knows people in the industry but she's busy a lot of the time too."

I nodded "I didn't know you had a sister."

"Yeah I do."

I checked my phone and seen it was getting late and I had my first day of practice tomorrow.

"I should get going guys. It's getting late." I said

Ty sucked his teeth "Come on man."

I rolled my eyes at him "Are you coming?"

"My girl actually was going to bring me home."

I nodded "Okay call me later."

"I should actually get going too." Jamie said, "You think you could give me a ride?"

"Yeah sure."

"Bye guys." She gave Tyrell girlfriend a quick hug before walking beside me to my car

Once we were in I pulled off. Summer walker tonight played in the car.

Every now and then I would see her glance at me.

Out the blue she sat her hand on my thigh. I didn't think much of it until she softly caressed it .

Soon I pulled into her parents driveway. No cars was here so I assumed no one was home. She got out the car and I followed because I really needed to use the bathroom. Those drinks was getting to my ass. After doing my business I left out of the bathroom and walked around until
I found her room.

"Okay I'm leaving."

"Okay but can you unzip this back for me."

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her and unzipped her dress. It fell so slickly to where I seen her back tattoo and a good bit of her ass.

Chilee am I gay?

She turned around and we locked eyes. She looked at me with lust in her eyes

"Jamie."

"Hmm?"

"What are you trying to do?" I asked getting straight to the point

"I think it's pretty obvious." She said softly

I took that as my chance to kiss her which she allowed and kissed back.

Every piece of clothing we had was coming off, dresses, panties, etc.

I'll say I had an enjoyable night.

-

A week later
Christmas Day
Morgan

"Where's my daughter in law?" My mom asked as I walked into the kitchen

I chuckled "She should be on her way. She wants to look her best and give her for you guys."

"Oh sure she'll look amazing."

"She always does. She's bringing her best friend, I hope that's not a problem."

"Oh no it's not. Tyrell is actually joining us too."

"Oh okay cool,"

"Is Jordyn friend still coming?You never got back with me?"

"Oh yeah, Jade is still coming. So seven plates at the table."

"Okay, can you set it up for me please."

"Yeah I got you ma." She handed me the plates

I walked into the dining room table and started to set the table up.

By the time I was done the door bell rung. I went to open it and Jordyn stood there with Jade right beside her.

I gave Jade a side hug because pulling Jordyn into me. I brought my hands down to her ass making her slightly squeal.

Nobody was around us anyway.

"Babe." She said softly

I brought my face by her neck and then her ear "You look so damn good."

She blushed and pulled back to look at my face.

"You got that look."

"What look?"

She squinted her eyes "You know what look."

I chuckled "Come on so I could introduce you." I said

She grabbed my hand and walked in front of. Making sure her back was to my front.

Such a tease

We walked into the kitchen where my mom was washing her hands.

"Ma."

She looked up at us and grabbed a towel to dry her hands.

"This is Jordyn and her friend Jade. Jordyn this is my mom, Tamia."

Jordyn put her hand out to shake "It's so nice to meet Mrs.Hall."

She shook her head "You two please call me at Tamia. Don't make me feel old. Oh and please a hug is wanted around here."

She walked over and hugged Jordyn and Jade.

"Well I have to hit the bathroom right quick. I'll be back."

My mom just nodded so busy talking to them.

I left out of the kitchen and went to the upstairs bathroom that was down the hall from India room.

I quickly fixed myself and washed my hands before walking to her room.

"Indiaaa." I sung playfully

She was laying down while tyrell was on the floor talking.

"Everybody here yet?"

"Yeah y'all could come down now."

"Okay." She said hopping out of bed

We all walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Yo later y'all want to ball?" Tyrell asked

"You know I'm down." India said

"Yeah we could do a quick game of twenty one or something." I said

"I know y'all aren't trying to play basketball on Christmas." Mama said with her hand on her hip

"That's Tyrell mama."
India said

I snickered while Tyrell shook his head

"Oh um you already met Jordyn but that's her best friend Jade. Jade that's my sister India and her best friend Tyrell." I nod my head over to her before wrapping my arms around Jordyn

Tyrell shook jades hand and India looked at her with a face before just shaking her hand also.

awkward nonchalant ass.

"Okay Morgan help me bring-

"We got it. Tyrell get up now." India said sternly

He got up as the grabbed different dishes of food and brought them into the dining room table.

"Hey J, I could talk to you for a second?" Jade asked

I removed my arms from around her as they walked out of the kitchen.

Soon Mia and my dad came into the kitchen.

"Hey princess." I said picking her up

She giggled as I tickled her and kissed all over her face.

"Mama my hair." She laughed out

I fixed it up "Sorry."

She wrapped her arms around my neck "Nana is the food done? My tummy hungry."

We chuckled

"Yes India is bringing all the food on the table for me."

"Come on let's go wash our hands." I said

We left out and went to bathroom that was down the hall.

Omniscient

"Jade don't be playing right now girl."

"I wish I was." She groaned, "I feel so embarrassed."

"Girl try to not to stress too much over it during this dinner."

"Are you going to tell Morgan?"

"Hell no. I think that's something you should tell her if you want when you're ready."

She nodded "Come on I don't want to be gone too long."

We left from out of one of the guest rooms and went where everybody else was.

Jordyn sat next to Morgan and Tyrell. Jade say next to Mia and on side of her was India.

India?

Jade picked up on the fact that she lied about her name that night the two had sex.

Seeing her face more closely she was able to see how young she looked.

Nervously she still decided to ask "So how old are you India?"

She seemed throwed off by jades question but answered anyways.

"Nineteen." She said not making any eye contact

Jades eyes went straight to Jordyn's who instantly started choking due to her answer.

"You okay?" Morgan asked handing her a glass of water

She nodded and took a sip "Yeah went down the wrong way. This is very good, Tania."

"Oh thank you. I tried."

The two smiled as the table eventually sparked into conversations between everyone.

After dinner everybody just chilled until they was ready to open more gifts.

Jade was in the kitchen with Jordyn when India and Tyrell walked in.

The two was so busy in their own conversation that Jade felt some type of way.

Not only did she fuck and duck her but now she's just plainly ignoring me.

"Hey Tyrell, cone show me some old baby photos." Jordyn said grabbing his and quickly leaving out

"Nice lie." Jade said

India ignored her and continued to look for what she wanted.

"I know you hear me talking. I mean the least you could do is make a conversation with me back."

"I don't know what you want me to say." She sighed

"Explain why you lied about your name and age and why are ignoring me."

"I mean my intentions wasn't to have sex that night but I don't regret it. And honestly I didn't think you would of wanted to hang out with me if you knew I was nineteen. I'm probably a baby in your head. Also I'm not ignoring you to purposely make you mad, I just felt like if I opened my mouth you would even more mad at me."

Jade stood there trying to figure out what she was going to say next.

"You know what you did was wrong. Leaving me the next morning."

She sighed again leaning against the counter across from Jade.

"I'm sorry. Honestly it was my first time."

"With a girl?"

She nodded embarrassedly "I thought that's how one night stands go."

"That is but who said that's all I wanted it to be?"

"I don't know but I'm really sorry about the lying and leaving you up and dry like that. It was wrong and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me."

"I forgive you only because I've had a few cups of wine and I'm feeling good and don't want to feel some type of way towards you all night."

India chuckled and nodded "Thanks."

"Mhm kid."

"Eighteen and up is grown ma'am."

"Eh baby status compared to my twenty five."

India playfully rolled her eyes about to leave out the kitchen but turned around.

"Let me grab these paper towels from behind you." She said walking towards Jade

She was in front of her and her body close to hers. She grabbed the paper towels from behind Jade.

Jade head turned to the side and India looked down at her neck and side profile due to their height difference.

India checked their surroundings before leaning in and softly kissing her neck until Jade turned her back to where they were face to face.

Immediately kissing, Jade held her hands on India waist while India hands went to her ass.

With India giving it a squeeze Jade couldn't help but to softly moan in her mouth while the two tongue each other down.

Jade slowly pulled back even though India didn't want her to.

"India."

"Hmm?" She hummed about to go back down on her neck

Jade put her hands on her chest to stop her before they be fucking in this kitchen.

India stared at her with lustfull eyes and her hands rubbing her ass softly.

"I got you hot already." Jade snickered

"Maybe a little." She shrugged

Jade chuckled

"You look good girl." Jade said eyeing her down

"Jade stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"You know how you're looking."

She shrugged

"You should head back into the living room before your family see us fucking in here."

India giggled while Jade held her wrist and pulled out her phone.

India raised her eyebrow "What?"

"Number sweetie. I ain't letting you leave me again."

India laughed and grabbed her phone she began to put her number in there and saved it.

"You're so plain no emoji or nothing."

"I left that up for you to do."

"Hmmm okay. You're dismissed."

"Girl keep playing with me like I'm your student or something."

"You are." She joked

India shrugged "It's cool I'll take it especially since I schooled that ass twice."

She walked out leaving Jade stuck.

Jade groaned not having a comeback.

-------------------------

What do you guys think?

Thoughts on Jade?

Thoughts on India?

Comment and let me know lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1K 16
"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲𝐒𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 π›πžπšπ­ 𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐬." - π˜“π˜ͺ𝘭 οΏ½...
66.2K 2.8K 21
forbidden (URBAN) sequel. Jordyn Woods & Dave East
76.6K 2.4K 58
Jordyn King has been a player for a good portion of high-school. That is until someone catches her eye-Kamryn Jackson. Kamryn Jackson is your average...
54.5K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)