The Destined Savior (TPN x Re...

By xharhaillacallueng

Hello my Babies! I'm back and this is a remake of The Destined Savior! There will be some changes, and the d... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
Tanjiro Lemon
6

7: The Infiltration

136 6 2
By xharhaillacallueng

Status: Unedited

Published: July 3, 2023

A/N: Omg, I'm so sorry I forgot I was a fucking writer

"M-Master-"

"I'm sorry if this is sudden Young Tomioka but seeing as you are now a great and well trained leader by the former Water Pillar, it is now your time to lead success to this operation," said the Master, a small proud smile on his face.

You blushed. Your brother gave you a small pat in the back to which you turned around to meet his eyes.

The meeting had been dismissed and all of you are now currently getting ready.

You had tears in your eyes as you looked at your brother sat on the side polishing his blade. The salty sweet liquid building up in your eyes threatened to fall. You hugged your big brother as he let you cry on his chest, Giyuu hugged back in order to comfort you.

"G-Giyuu, I..." you said, hiccuping in the middle of your sentence.

Giyuu sighed and pat your head, placing his chin on top of your head, "we'll be fine, trust me. And you'll do alright with your own mission," he says, kissing your forehead.

You sighed, "I'll try to make a way for us to still meet each other for private meetings, somewhere near the farms or something..." you say, pulling away from your brother as he wipes away your tears.

"You'll figure something out eventually," he says.

You continue to hug Giyuu for 2 more minutes, until your crow had reminded that you need to be at the front gate with your teammates in 3 minutes. Giyuu let go of you as he left you sitting down on the engawa to fetch something.

The Water Pillar came back with a backpack he readied for you earlier and gave it to you, sitting back down and laying his head down on your shoulder as he hugged your waist.

"Try your best to stay alive even if you don't actually kill the demon, if we see each other in Hell, I'll kill you again if you die in battle..." he says softly, kissing your forehead.

You smile at your brother, "I'll come home in 3 days..." you say, getting up and pushing off your brother sadly.

You shook your head and ran behind him, jumping on his back. "Carry me one last time, please. Just in case I won't make it back..." you say, staining Giyuu's haori with your tears.

Giyuu smiles and carries you on his back on the way to the Corps front gate, handing you to the Uzuis' care. "Take care of my sister, will you?" he asks, Hinatsuru placed a hand on your shoulder. "She'll be fine with us, don't worry."

Muichiro held your hand and so did Nezuko, "we'll be off, then..."

All of you connected hands with you in front, "Snow Breathing, First Form:

Ice Rink."

You led everyone to the door at top speed, leaving everyone else behind in tears.

You stopped when you saw Kanao and Senjuro, having Shinobu give their change of clothes and changed behind trees. You gave Senjuro his own archery set, to which he thanked you for.

"Slayers, count 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3. Move!" you commanded.

"1."

"2~"

"3~"

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

"1!"

"2!"

"3."

"1!"

"2."

"3!"

"Hah?!"

"2!"

"Hm!"

You took an arrow from your quiver and pointed it at the portal as you led everyone inside.

"Everyone who counted 1, on my side," you said.

Muichiro, Kanao, Senjuro, Inosuke, and Aoi came to your side. You gave Aoi an archery set as she forgot her own back at the Butterfly Mansion.

You turned to everyone and organized the groups.

"All 2 on the Insect Pillar's side."

Kiyo, Hinatsuru, Zenitsu, and Nezuko went to Shinobu.

"Lastly, the people who counted 3 go to Tanjiro's side."

Tanjiro was taken aback, "I'm sorry?!" he yelled, making you laugh a little. "Tanjiro. I've seen how you handled Zenitsu and Inosuke in your missions. The Master has also recognized your talents in leadership. Therefore, I entrust to you these slayers as a form of respect and my trust in you as your leader of this mission.

Don't let me down, Kamado-kun," you said, slightly punching his chest with a small, loving smile on your face.

Tanjiro's face turned red, he nodded. "I will, Y/n-chan!"

Finally, you turn back to everyone.

"As always, keep on your toes. Don't always rush in, approach slow and steady. Search the outsides of the area first before infiltrating the insides of Grace Field.

Slayers, on my mark."

Everyone unsheathed their swords and Senjuro stayed beside you, aiming an arrow at the portal as well.

"... Hunt down your meat, Slayers..."

You jumped in the portal alongside Senjuro and everyone else behind followed. You scanned the place like crazy with your squad by your side.

"Squad 2, approach the East. Squad 3, approach the West. Muichiro and Senjuro, follow me. The rest of you inspect the South," you ordered, making everyone run to their assigned spots.

Inosuke stayed where he was and stared at you.

"I want to come with you!" he said, running to you on all fours. "Inosuke, you must go with Kanao and Aoi. They'll need someone stronger than them to protect them," you winked at him.

Inosuke suddenly felt really fuzzy and indecisive. "I don't want to!"

"You'll get a whole bowl of mochi from me in the morning~" you told him, making Senjuro giggle. Muichiro only stared in boredom.

Inosuke raised up his swords and started to laugh, "okay, fine! But once we come back, you better have those ready!" he yelled in the distance.

You waved goodbye to him and beckoned Muichiro and Senjuro to follow you. You jumped up in the air and stomped the ground harshly, picking up the vibration of what seemed to be a barrier.

You pointed at the West and the three of you ran.

Senjuro came to your side, "Y/n-chan."

You looked at him, "yes, Senju-kun?"

"What do you think will happen?"

You thought for a bit, but then Muichiro answers for you.

"Light will come after walking through a devastating darkness, Rengoku-kun. We'll win this because the Masters have trust in us," said the air-head.

You sweat dropped, "are the Masters the only thing you could think of when asked why we went to this mission, Mui?" you asked, making Senjuro giggle again.

Muichiro stopped in his tracks and looked at the stars, making you and Senjuro stop as well.

"One other thing I can think of is you guys. You have been really great friends to me, and I want to help in any way just to get rid of those demons enslaving everyone that is left on this planet.

Including you," Muichiro said, looking at Senjuro then to you.

Muichiro smiled. You smiled at the two of them, "we're family in the DSC, silly. Of course we'll be there for anyone's backs!" you said.

Senjuro smiled at the two of you.

"You two remind me of my Mother and Father..." he said solemnly, making you and the Mist Pillar look at the Flame Pillar's successor.

"Um, according to Mother's diary in which I read with Big Bro Kyo..." he laughed.

You shook your head and started to run to the barrier again. "Come on guys, we must focus. Save the emotional talk for later," you say, but inside, you really want to hear more about Senjuro and Muichiro's feelings that they've been keeping inside for too long.

"Right now, we have a mission. And let's do our best to end it as early as possible so we could have a little picnic and celebrate, okay?" you tell them, you see them nod behind you and you smile in delight.

Senjuro's eyes widened at the huge wall in front of you.

"Well..." you sighed, "I guess this is where Grace Field's limits are.

But we're about to push ours till we run out of juice..."

Word Count: 1326

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 19.3K 34
𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
3.2K 35 11
This is actually just me thinking some ideas about kny characters getting shipped. I hope I won't write to much of Inoaoi and GiyuShino a lot (cuz th...
65 5 6
The (L/N) Clan. Said to have fallen into poverty after a Hashira in their clan was killed, the (L/N)'s had once been a prestigious family among those...
28.2K 608 19
Born the daughter of a lowly florist, Y/N has grown up with the expectation to marry a rich boy and make her family proud. But when a demon from the...