Hand Of God

By thedoctorgonepale

A young man, after a cruel day against a couple of bullies at his school, runs into the forest to go to his h... More

(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 1
(Prologue): New limb, New life; part 2
New habits die hard
Trouble magnet
Eye see
Vision problems
Vision Problems: Act 2
A wave goodbye
Out of Left field
Out of Left field: Act 2
Out of Left field: act 3
Out of Left field: act 4
The Right Hand of G.O.D VS The U.S Military
The U.L.G
Heavenly Verdict
Heavily Verdict: Act 2
Worth the stay?
The logistics of freedom
The logistics of freedom: Act 2
The logistics of freedom: Act 3
New World Order
New World Order: Act 2
New world, New life
Mister righty
A new God in town
A new God in town: act 2
A new God in town: act 3
G.O.D's and Aliens
G.O.D's and Aliens: act 2
G.O.D's and aliens: act 3
The Words of God's
Absolute Destruction
Absolute Destruction: Act 2
(Bonus): Limbs of G.O.D

Pantheon of limbs

472 34 25
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd Person POV:

Barging through the door, Yn arrived with Drake, who had to support them due to how long he had gone without moving.

Yn: Look who I found floating in the vast nothingness of space.

Drake: I hear you need an eyepatch.

He holds up an eyepatch.

Rei:...Why were you in space? How did you get into space?

Yn: Because my followers wanted to know if there were or were not aliens, which technically there were...

Yn: So I think a little demon owes an angel anal...

Yn: And for how... I cut a hole in reality then pulled space through it and made a spot where multiple places existed at once.

Drake: Is that why there's a giant void in the sky?

Yn: No, no. That's the reason Rei is sulking in here.

Drake:... I need to sit down...

Putting Drake on the couch, Yn takes the eyepatch he made for Rei.

Rei: Since Drake is back... We can destroy this universe.

Yn puts the eyepatch on Rei. Pulling it back, he quickly releases it, letting the patch snap back into her eye.

Rei: AH!

Yn: Nice try.

Rubbing her head, Yn squeezes in between Drake and Rei.

Yn: So... I got a plan. It begins with us watching celestial reality TV.

(Opening theme)

Drake: That's your plan?

Yn: Amazing, I know. Remind me to have you write how great it is in a book.

Rei: There's one gaping hole in your plan. We don't where Goddess or Lucifer is.

Rei: The eye does not affect her. And she's obviously done something to Lucifer to give the same effect.

Yn: Just think about running to one or the other.

Rei:(sigh)

(SWOOOOSHHH)

(SWOOOOSHHH)

Rei: Would you look at that? It didn't work!

Rei:(sarcasticlly) It's almost as if Goddess created a place that my power of travel does not work on.

Yn: Guess anywhere in the universe isn't true anymore.

Drake: Or they aren't in the universe.

Rei/Yn:...

Yn: That's a good point. It's not like it would be impossible.

Yn: So, do we go with plan burn or plan slow burn.

Rei: BURN! ABSOLUTELY, BURN!!

Yn: This is a democracy, so let's hear Drakes's opinion.

Rei: Thought you wanted to be a dictator?

Yn: I can be multiple things. Drake?

Drake:(sigh)... Either way, I need a few days to get back into fighting shape.

Drake: So let's cool our bloody jets and take several deep breaths.

Drake: Besides, there's something I'm interested in...

Rei: What?

Drake: The lore of this world. From what I gather from that surprisingly good reality TV show...

Drake: Celestials rule the world. They worship Goddess instead of God.

Drake: And Lucifer is still evil in their eyes.

Rei: And?

Drake: Why is Lucifer still evil? Why didn't she command Goddess to make her a hero?

Rei: Tch, We aren't detectives. Why does it matter?

Drake: If Goddess has defied Lucifer like God. Perhaps we can get her help?

Drake: With my hand alone, I can create a new reality. But just maybe... With the combined power of God and Goddess...

Drake: We can undo what has been done.

Rei: Or we just take her arm and do it ourselves.

Drake: So you concur with what I'm trying to say?

Rei: All I'm saying is if fixing our reality is possible, then we should do that.

Rei: Otherwise, we should just focus on killing them both, and making a truly perfect world.

Rei: No more crime, no more diseases, no more pain.

Yn:(sigh)... So boring.

Rei: Would you rather live in this disgusting world?

Yn: Hold off on the negative adjectives. This world ain't too different from our original.

Yn: If you hate this one so much, then forget about the old one.

Rei: Hmph.

Drake: I sense we're about to take this conversation in circles. I'm going to bed.

Getting up, he leaves, going to the second floor and creating a new bedroom.

Yn/Rei:...

Yn:(looks at Rei)...

Rei: What?

Yn: Your dad would probably love how you two matched now.

Rei: Tch. Cut it out. It's not like you knew him long enough to say that.

Yn:(Shrugs)

Rei: And another thing. Stop treating me like some little girl!

Yn: Sure thing.

Rei:... Thank-

Yn: Just start acting like a woman.

Smacking him with a pillow, she dashes to her room.

Yn: HOW LADY LIKE!

Rei:(In the distance) PISS OFF!!

Drake:(In the distance) SHUT UP, I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!

(Later....)

After telling Nep and Vex of the winner of the bet, and subsequently laughing at Vex's defeat.

Yn went for a walk around the town contemplating his next move.

He knew he had already come this far, and created a plan, yet there still lingered a feeling of gloom. Yn didn't truly feel motivated.

This fight with G.O.D.D.E.S.S wasn't one of reclaiming what he had lost, for the only thing he could have lost wasn't something he could get back.

Yn:...

Yn:(sigh)...

(♪♪♪♪)

Music in the air, and nothing better to do, he followed the sound, to discover what Nep wanted as his victory prize.

Vex:(embarrassd)

The demon wore a pretty white dress, as she slow danced with Nep who held her tightly.

Yn:?

Though embarrassed at first, Vex slowly eased into it, leading to the couple both enjoying a nice romantic night.

Yn:....(small smile)

Leaving them be, Yn finds himself on a bench, where he gazed off at the large void he created.

???: Intoxicating... Is it not?

Yn:!

A woman walks up to him. With long white hair, in a dark grey and blue dress and coat with long cape-like coattails.

Yn:?

She appeared far away, yet her voice appeared like a whisper in his ear, soft and calming, even if her presence made his right hand burn.

Calmly she sat with such elegance it was as if she practiced.

(Mysterious lady)

???: I hope you don't mind me joining you.

Yn:(Sigh).... You must think I'm an idiot.

???: No. I know you're quite smart. Smart enough to listen.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 1
Angel turned Demon, Nathaniel has been sent to Earth to tarnish pure souls, then banish them to Hell so Lucifer may recruit them into his army. What...
123K 6.6K 41
High school is a jungle full of prey and predators. And Benjamin, unfortunately, is the lowest amongst prey. After being isolated in school to get pi...
57.7K 2.4K 24
Hell is in anarchy when Satan AKA. the devil Lucifer the ruler of the underworld, leaves and travels to the living world in search of something to do...
722K 40.9K 57
BOYxBOY || ACTION || ROMANCE || FANTASY || LGBT Wickeds have grown to a whopping 3% of the entire U.S. population. No one knows where they origin...